In My Life (John Lennon fanfi...

بواسطة ADayIntheLife19

*Third/Final installment to 'Devil in Her Heart* *Book Three* It's finally the 1970's. And Lucy Daniels is l... المزيد

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
OneShot/AlternateShortStory?

Chapter 45.

1.3K 48 35
بواسطة ADayIntheLife19

One week later

October 16, 1978

8:45 pm

Julian grabbed Let it Bleed out of the vinyl bin and put it on, turning up the volume. I smiled and lit a cigarette, setting Maxwell on the counter as he stirred the cake mix carefully. I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Good job baby. Now wash your hands." I said as he licked his fingers. "Not like that silly boy." I laughed and helped him wash up. Julian walked into the room, grabbing a soda from the fridge.

"Hey mum, can I go out tonight with uncle George and a few of his mates. He promised to show me the studio." He leaned against the counter.

"As long as he brings you home at a resonable time."

"Oh come on. He told me when he was my age, he was out goin to gigs and playing late nights at clubs. Even you were there!"

I made a face. "I was a troublemaker. So was uncle George and your father. That goes for the rest of your uncles."

"Come on mum. Please?" He pouted, giving me a sad look. His eyes watering. I rolled my eyes.

"And the Oscar goes to the Julian Lennon." I crossed my arms. "Go ahead. Just be careful."

He smiled and hugged me. "Thanks mum."

"Yeah yeah. Oh wait, what's that you got on your face?"

"What??" He grabbed the silver toaster, looking at his reflection. I swiped some cake batter on my finger and dabbed it on his cheek, licking it off. He blushed and laughed as I kissed his cheek over and over again.

"Mum stop it!"

"Just one more." I smiled, pecking his lips. He smiled as I ruffled his hair. "Now get out of here."

"Yeah yeah."

I finished up with the cake, setting it into the oven and started with dinner. I was chopping garlic when I felt arms snake around my waist.

"There's my lovely lioness. Busy?"

"You're here early. And I'm never too busy for you my sexy tiger." I teased. His hands moved over mine as he pressed himself against me. I smiled as he kissed my neck. "Easy Lennon. We have a little one in our presence."

John chuckled and pulled away, turning to Maxwell as he chewed on a cookie. "Ello love. How's that taste? May I 'ave a bite?"

I watched as Max held out his cookie to John, who took a bite, making silly noises. I smiled to myself, coninuing dinner as I listened to Maxwell's giggles.

John helped Max off the counter, letting him go off to watch tv. I turned to him. "I'm glad you two get along. He's a shy one."

"He's a cute little lad. You always make the cutest babies."

I blushed and tapped the tip of his nose. "Stop flattering me Lennon. Are you staying tonight?"

"What do you think?" He grinned, kissing me softly. I smiled and kissed back, pulling him closer.

"Mmm. By the way, Julian will be out with George most of the evening. It'll just be you, me and Max. After I set him to bed later, you, me, maybe a little wine and less clothing." I moved my hands under his shirt, feeling his warm skin.

"I love the way you think my love." He pushed my hair to the side as I turned around and stirred the pasta sauce. His lips pressing against my neck as his hand moved up my shirt, into my bra. I closed my eyes as his other hand moved into my underwear and teased me with his fingers. I moved  back against him and breathed uneasy as his fingers picked up the pace.

"John...don't stop"

"Mmm you like that huh?" He breathed. I nodded and turned my head so our lips met. I moved my hand over his, guiding his fingers to rub me faster. I was getting closer as he whispered dirty things into my ear and nibbled on my earlobe. My climax reaching its point as I breathed heavily, coming seconds later. That's when Julian walked in.

John pulled away from me as I took a breath, trying to calm myself from my high.

"Eeeum. Jules, what are you...what..." John stuttered as I turned red and buried my face in my hands.

"I just wanted to let you know uncle George called for me to meet him downstairs. I'm off out."

"Alright. Remember to not be home too late." I said scratching the back of my head. He just nodded and left.

"Alright, where were we." John smirked. I smacked his arm.

"Damn you Lennon! My god that was just....ugh!" My face was completely flushed by now as I took the cake out of the oven. I smiled at how perfect it looked. But resumed my humiliation once I turned back to John.

"Oh come on love. So what? Julian walks in on his father fingering the woman he loves. What's so bad about that?"

I shoved him. "A fifteen year old boy shouldn't be seeing things like that! Especially from us!"

"Oh come off it. At his age, I was off shagging a new bird every night after a gig and gettin blowjobs behind the school yard!"

"Ugh I remember giving those in highschool..." I muttered.

"What??"

"Nothing. Look John, I want better for Julian. And the other boys. They need direction and someone to look up to. A parent. Something we both lost at a young age." I leaned against the counter and felt my emotions begin to stir. John came over to me and rested his hands on my arms.

"I understand love. I'm sorry. I know ye want best for the boys but....you gotta let them live their own lives. Be who they want to be."

I looked down and nodded. "I know."

"C'mere." He picked my chin up to look at him and gave me a small kiss. "I love you."

"I love you too."

..

I giggled as John fed Maxwell ravioli and wiped his mouth. It was such a cute sight, I had to take a picture. This ended with John wrestling me for the camera, making Max laugh like crazy while the camera flashed over and over again.

"You broke it!" I laughed.

"I did not! It was you and your clumsiness!" John stuck his tongue out at me. I made a face and put it to the side.

"Do ye still 'ave all the old photo's from..."

"I have ten shoeboxes full of pictures." I said taking my last bite. John smiled.

"Then what are we doin wastin time eatin here for??" He got up and ran to the bedroom. I smiled and shook my head, picking up Maxwell and leaving the messy table behind.

..

Two hours later

"Oooh and here's another innapropriate picture we can't show the little one." John smirked, as I grabbed the picture from his hand, looking at a nineteen year old Lennon, half naked with his arms around me as I layed in bed naked.

"Oh god. We got in a fight the night before remember? Paul caught you in bed with that hooker he was planning on sleeping with."

"Oh yeah! He still 'ad her the next night." He smirked. I rolled my eyes as I grabbed another photo and quickly hid it.

"What was that??" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Nothing. Nothing at all." I gave him an innocent smile. He reached around me and grabbed the photo, his mouth dropping open.

"You slept with Stuart!??"

"Maybe?"

"You're naked in bed with him!"

"It was only four times." I waved a hand to dismiss the subject.

"Anyone else you've slept with I don't know about??" He asked, setting the box of pictures to the side.

I bit my lip and blushed. "Well...there was one night with Brian.."

"Brian!!?? How did that..."

"We had a few drinks, he got in a fight with a guy from his past, who was being rude to me. We went back to his place and had some wine, next thing you know, he's telling me he's never really had sex with a woman and minutes later, I'm on top of him giving him the ride of a lifetime."

John just stared at me in complete shock. "Jesus Daniels you're even more trouble than I thought!"

I smiled and turned his head away from me. "Shut up Lennon. Like you're any innocent yourself. It's funny despite all the sex, and lies...here we are."

"Here we are." He smiled, leaning over and kissing me. "Remember our little chat earlier?"

"Mmm yes I do. First, let me put Max in bed.."

"I'll do it." John said standing up and carrying a sleeping Maxwell in his arms. I smiled.

"Thanks John." I teased.

"In a few minutes, you'll be screaming my name for the whole building to hear." He winked. I giggled and watched him leave the room.

..

One hour later

"Mmm like that?" I urged as he moaned.

"Fuckin shit just like that."

"Yeah baby? Faster?"

"Yesss faster!" He breathed, holding my hips as I rode him to his release. I rested my hands on his chest and bounced myself up and down, making the bed squeek with delight. I could feel my release coming the faster a moved.

I screamed as he thrust up into me. He squeezed my thighs and seconds later, groaned louder as he came. I shut my eyes, coming seconds later, wiping the sweat off my forehead. Without a word, I collapsed onto his chest as he stroked my hair.

"My fuckin god. I dunno how on earth you can still fuck like that." He panted, his chest rising and falling quickly. The darkness in the room, despite the moonlight shining through the window, gave the room a certain glow. I smiled and sat up on him, playing with his hair as he looked up at me.

"Tell me baby, how much more can you handle tonight?"

He smiled and sat up, moving his hands over my bum and helping me rock my hips back and forth. Our bodies still connected.

"Here's a start." He whispered. I giggled and buried my face into the curve of his neck, glancing at the small opening in the door. I could see Julian watching from a distance.

.......

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

75.2K 2.3K 45
*Sequel to 'Devil In Her Heart'* *Book Two* Lucy has learned three things in life. You can't change fate, there is life after death, and She'll never...
8.5K 458 60
Anna Kelly has been eyeing him since she moved to Liverpool in the summer of 1957. A mutual obsession with rock n' roll and their big dreams bring th...
7K 278 27
'I love you' means a lot until the man who said it gets engaged to someone else. The pain of Christmas 1967 hasn't been forgotten by Mallory, but the...
6.3K 136 36
so basically this story takes place in the 60s,in both America and London,which is about the Fab four and a famous American group that's having a har...