Dancing Under the Moonlight

By Joseph_is_Daddy

JosCarl ABO AU Where Joseph is a rich nobleman trying to find his muse, and Aesop's a simple commoner trying... More

Info!!!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21(End)
Epilogue UwU
Extra 1: Jacknaib

Chapter 13

1K 43 47
By Joseph_is_Daddy

*rape/non-con warning*

Aesop gasps smoke immediately filling his lungs. He coughs, grunting in pain as his abdomen burns with each choke of air. A tsk sounds next to his bed, the alien yet all too familiar voice making him jump in absolute shock and horror.

His head snaps to the source, fearful grey meeting lustful ruby red. At an instant something inside him tingles, he feels weird. A whimper escapes his lips as another wave of scorching heat runs through his body, but this time with something else. He gasps as the heat reaches his crotch, both painful yet oh so pleasurable at the same time. He moans at the feeling, instantly regretting it as the scent of citrus and sandalwood intensifies, a deep growl by his bed.

Joseph growls as sweet moans spill from his omega's mouth, the alpha inside him howling with excitement and lust eager to get its claws on the omega. He lunges on to the whimpering omega, caging him between his arms, the delicious scent, so strong and sweet, filling his lungs and overwhelming his senses. His eyes stare hungrily at the wet tent forming beneath the other's pants, the smell of sweet, sweet slick slowly mixing in with the omega's delicious scent. Joseph is addicted, he wants more.

However, he has other plans.

"You see, my dear. As much as crave to bring you back to the manor and fuck your little hole senseless, I'd be quite the cheater," he grins, "you see, your other friends are already running for their dear lives. Now, my dear, I'll give you a little head start. What do you think, mon petit oiseau?"

Aesop could only whimper and whine, fear and heat clouding his senses as he cowers away from the alpha.

Joseph tsks at his reaction and leans down. "I suggest you start running, my dear," he whispers with a smirk. A sadistic glint in his eyes as he watches his little omega stumble from his grasp and run out to the woods.

He stands up, grabbing his sword and adjusting his tie. Eyes set on the prize, he grins. "Let the hunt begin!"

Aesop runs through the forest, clutching his abdomen as he grits his teeth from the burning pain. He needs to shift. He wills himself to shift, channeling his wolf. Nothing. With a desperate growl, he tries again. Nothing.

"Shit," he pants out. It's too weak.

A sudden howl behind him makes his blood run cold, the spiced scent of citrus and sandalwood getting more and more intense. Aesop looks back, eyes widening and the large silver wolf lunging closer and closer. Its eyes a menacing blood red.

Aesop swears under his breath as the large wolf runs faster and faster. He needs to lose him quickly!

Aesop turns a sharp corner, his legs burn and his body hurts, but he can't give up now. He hears the thundering of paws behind him turn to running footsteps. What the hell is he-

A strong gust of air swished behind him. He looks back eyes widening as he watches the noble recover from the swing. The blade of the sword glinting in the darkness. The glint reflected in the bloodthirsty ruby red eyes, as the alpha quickly runs after him.

Adrenaline fills his veins as he runs faster. Turning around an oak tree his forced to slow down, a large fallen tree stands in the way. The footsteps come thundering behind him, getting louder and louder. He grits his teeth as he places his hands on the log and launches himself over, legs grazing over the rough wood. He stumbles as he lands, quickly regaining his balance as he runs further and further.

Aesop runs behind an old tree and will all his remaining strength he slams his body against the bark. The old wood giving away as it slams onto the ground. A sharp curse echoes through the trees as the sound of wood snapping follows. Aesop grits his teeth as he could feel his legs slowly give up. He can't stop now, he can't-

A sharp cry is torn out his throat as a sharp blade tear through his skin. Aesop is thrown back, landing on his front. He grunts, hands trying to pull himself up, grasping at the small roots of the forest floor. A shriek rips out of his mouth as a boot stomps down on his fresh wound, he whimpers eyes filling with tears.

Joseph steps off the omega's back, his boots leaving bloody footprints on the fresh green grass. He kneels to take a good look at his prize. Beautiful grey eyes filled with tears fear clear in those gemstones. Joseph grins as he lifts the omega's chin with the tip of his sword, blood dripping off the blade painting the grass beneath them red. A sinister grin on his lips as he watches the light flicker from the omega's eyes.

"I've caught you, Mon Petit Oiseau."
*
*
*
*
*
*
Aesop fails to catch his breath as he tries to focus his mind on anything but the pain from the cut. One deep inhale to calm himself makes his head spin. The nauseating smell of arousal and tang of blood permeated the air. It is intimidating, the alpha strong pheromones roaming the air, flicking something inside him. There is the smell of fresh dirt and grass he tries to focus on, but all that is soon gone from his mind as he felt the cold metal of the sharp blade on his skin. Aesop heard himself hitched in panic, not daring to move for the blade is pressing deeper and deeper into the fabric of his tunic.

Everything moves so slowly from his perspective for a moment before he felt the penetrating air on his chest. The blade tears through his tunic faster than his eyes could see, leaving trails of newly cut wounds on his body. They do not sting as hard as the previous one, still, it would help without the blood. The alphas pheromones choking Aesop from every side. The movement of the blade stops above his crotch, and the alpha gripped Aesops jaw with such force to look him in the eye as Joseph smirked.

You are a pretty little thing, arent you? He growled, voice low and guttural, as he sheathed his blade back. Before Aesop can so much breathe out of relief, the alpha ripped his tunic into two, finishing the job that his blade does not.

What are you doing? Aesop shrieked. Not this. Not now. Not with him.

Claiming my spoils, of course. What else? The noble moves closer and closer until their faces are centimeters apart. One nudge on forward, their noses will touch. The stench of dominant pheromones awakes Aesops omega instinct. Josephs warm fingers trail down his naked chest, stopping just between his pink nipples. The omega shivers again, this time he let out a weak protest, stop.

Why should I? The man in front of him tilts his head mockingly, challenging Aesop to speak more. You want this. Look at how much you are aching to be touched.

Joseph rolled one of his nipples between his two fingers, sending jolts to Aesop's head. No, no, no- he definitely shouldn't feel like this. It shouldn't feel good, but it is.

"Stop!" Aesop pushes the other man away with his arms or trying to as he finds out his limbs did nothing to create a distance between them. Instead, Joseph eagerly dips his hand in the trails of slick wetting the inside of his thighs. Murmuring appreciatively, the alpha trails upwards to Aesop's flickering hole. His other hand gripping his hips tightly to stop him from moving away.

The air is warm with the occasional breeze caressing his skin, but the alpha pheromones invade his sense, luring out his biological reaction out of him. Whatever flickering inside Aesop minutes ago is now flaming up, burning his whole sense of fear and logic along with it. He attempts to catch what is left of his sensibility before it gets scorched away, replaced by arousal and nothing else. He refuses to be reduced to anything but lustful beings.

He lifts his arm with what energy he has left, before swinging it desperately across the alpha's cheek. The sound echoing louder than he had intended it to be. Joseph stops for a moment, gaze piercing and directed at the omega.

Aesop returns the gaze, chin held high. The slap halting the spread of pheromones in the air, giving him a slight chance to clear his head. The alpha is definitely shocked, his expression slips for a moment before shifting into one that Aesop cannot read. His heart thrummed loudly inside his chest, the fear creeping back now that the arousal stops invading. There is a pang of nagging guilt in the back of his mind when he sees the red imprint on the other man's cheek and the crooked mask of his perched slightly of his nose. He should not feel guilty, after all, the noble earns that slap for his actions.

What to do, now? Run? Aesop asks himself. The little confidence he had before now gone, exchanged by doubts. There are voices in his head telling him to run while another shouts the opposite and weighing him to apologize, to stop angering an alpha. It is logical to stand up, to run away before he gets dragged down again.

Instead, he freezes after he sees that piercing gaze, his limbs refused to listen to any of his commands.

A few seconds passed when Aesop is finally coming back to his senses. He pushes away the guilt and struggling to gain footing in the ground before being tackled again.

The weight on his back emits a whisper so close to his ear that he shivers. "I wanted to be gentle on our first time, my dear." A pause before the man continues, "but it seems that my patience has run out with you."

His arms are held tightly on his back as Joseph tied them together with the scraps of his tunic. He strewed around helplessly on the ground when his hips are being held harshly, halting any of his movements. Now thick with anger and arousal, the pheromones close down on Aesop, forcing out any thoughts of defiance.

The omega chokes back on a sob when a finger prods on his entrance, nails dug harshly on his hips. His mind begins to feel hazy with pheromones again, his limbs limping as the blood rushes south to where his thighs dripping down with slick. The numbing wounds on his body dull away with every inhale he takes.

"Stop, please..." It comes out as a dying plea, a luster of defiance left, like a flame being snuffed out by the wind. A strange desire to be filled clouds his mind. Anything to replace the emptiness inside him. He wants to beg, please but doesn't even know what he wants anymore. For all of this to stop? But what will be left of him when it finally does? For Joseph to continue? For the alpha to claim him? But this all feels...wrong, unnatural, and forced.

Aesop keeps mumbling pleas as his instinct takes over, confused and dazed but aroused.

Joseph's finger experimentally probes on the inside of Aesop's. Ignoring the low pleas stumbling out of the grey-eyed man, he presses down on a bundle of nerves that caused the smaller man to jolt and breathes out heavily. Those pools of grey blank out in seconds before tilting his head in submission, conscience mudded with lust.

Seeing the omega, his omega, laid out in a gesture of submission turns him on. No longer do Aesop fights, he fucked himself on the alpha's finger, slow but eager. Hurriedly, Joseph shoves one more finger, scissoring Aesop open with practiced movement. The slick helps him do what he wants. He was rewarded by a flood of moans spilling down the omega's lips, the small body under him writhing in pleasure. Aesop is gone, his mind is replaced by feral needs for an alpha. As twisted as it is, Joseph feels satisfaction knowing that he does that.

Three fingers deep, Aesop comes with a loud moan and a violent shudder, his toes curling in response. Everything around him slows down as he pants heavily. His body tries to ride off the high from the orgasm. Joseph's fingers slip out of him with a wet, filthy pop. Ignoring the shifting sounds behind him, Aesop chases away his consciousness, eyes growing heavy with every passing second. The rustles of leaves against his cheeks softening as if whispering to let him go to sleep. To forget whatever this thing that just happens. To forget this nightmare, which he eagerly partakes on.

"We are not done yet, mon amour."

Without any more warning, the alpha thrusts into Aesop until he is fully inside him. Nothing prepares Aesop for this. None. Not the fingers before. Joseph's fingers are much smaller than this, this thing that is splitting his body open, stretching him impossibly wide. It is filling him until he can't possibly ask for more, but it hurts.

It hurts

Failing to blink back his tears, Aesop breaks out into an incoherent moan, "st..stop."

"It hurts" but Joseph relentless, persistent thrusts continue. Fighting back, Aesop struggles against his bonds, trying to free his arms in fruitless attempts. However, the stronger he writhes, the more he met Joseph's obtrusion, filling Aesop more. The thrusts slow down a moment later finally taking notice of Aesop's condition, the hands gripping his waist lessened their hold, and in an almost caring and loving way, the alpha whispers in his ear, "relax, dear, you will enjoy it soon."

Joseph wipes his tears away, caressing his cheeks in the process. Gently, he lingers down the omega's jaw, down to his collarbone, placing tender kisses on his shoulder. He flicks Aesop's pink nipples playfully, resulting in a low moan. When he can feel Aesop's relaxing around him, he grinds slowly, testing out if it is okay for him to start again.

As if reading his thought, Aesop lets out a reluctant whimper, "it's fine, now. You can move."

Aesop tilts his head enough to stare at the masked man above him, the half side of his head lay gently on the fallen leaves and the ground below. His hair settles down on his forehead, sticking of sweats. Joseph stops to look down at one grey eye staring at him. The younger man under him has a gaze that holds nothing against him, blameless and willing. A strong effect of amplified pheromones and heat daze.

That gaze is unlike the defiance he saw when the chase had begun. Unlike when he slaps him in the cheek. Those seem like a lifetime ago. A moment of understanding passes between them, of what they don't know. It is gone as fast as it appears with them overtaken by lust once more.

The alpha tugs on the bind of tunics before letting it fall loose. He slips out of Aesop before flipping him on his back. When he observes the omega once more, the other man obediently waits for what is about to come, no longer attacking him. Joseph inspects the string of open wounds caused by his blade, still oozing blood at the slightest. He bends down his neck to kiss the gashes, willing them to close. They do not, of course. Still, he craves to soothe the pain.

"I am sorry." It is a faint, almost inaudible apology in the heat of the moment. Maybe he feels sorry. Maybe he doesn't. At the moment, Joseph doesn't know which is which. His mind is occupied with the need to mate and claim what is rightfully his. Aesop doesn't reply. His fingers grasp the alpha's shoulders, clawing and desperate. A rough muffled voice saying, "move."

So, Joseph does. Their legs straddling as Joseph prepares to enter him once more. This time more careful and gentler. Surreal, that is what the alpha thinks. The situation they are in almost replicates lovemaking and not just sex. It's not real, Joseph has to remind himself. Nonetheless, at the end of the day, the omega, Aesop, will be his no matter what.

The younger man is too far gone to notice the look in Joseph's eyes. He takes his dick willingly, opening his legs wider. He flings his arm around Joseph's neck, pulling him closer. Groaning at the sensation of the base of Joseph's knot against his tight hole, he pushes his hips forward. The alpha seems to take notice of this too as the slow pace picks up to be frantic and needy like previously.

He is tipping on the edge for the second time, drunk on pheromones and his own lust. It feels so good to be filled, to clench on something. Joseph inhales deeply on the air around him, tasting the tickling arousal permeated by the omega. Wanting to taste more of it, he buries his nose in the crook of Aesop's neck. His teeth sharpen at the intrusion of the sweet smell. Uncontrollably, he breaks the skin of Aesop's scent glands, grounding his teeth until he can taste the blood seeping out. The omega beneath him letting out a blood-curdling screech as blood flows down his neck.

They come almost at the same time, with Aesop's jutting out a white string of cum on his stomach after being pushed over the edge by the bite. He milked Joseph's dry by clenching his muscles around his dick, making sure every drop goes unwasted. The omega feels the wetness inside him moments later.

Warm hands roughly latch onto his hips as his knots inflated inside his hole. Aesop screams in pain. The mating bite and now this. As an omega, he wants nothing more. The protesting nag, the logical subconsciousness, in the back on his mind grows ignored.

The omega's consciousness ceases along with the deflation of Joseph's knot. Satisfaction and exhaustion heavy on his mind as he blackouts almost abruptly.

Joseph stares at the unconscious body in front of him, his breath coming out in heavy pants as he pulls out from the leaking hole. His gaze falls over his little bird's body. Bruises all over his chest and legs. Cuts littering his arm, blood trickling down his pale skin. His gaze lands onto the large bite mark on the omega's pale neck, the wound pouring out blood staining the grass beneath him red. A horrific sight indeed.
*
*
*
*
*
Joseph gently lifts Aesop's head, staring at his tear-stained face remembering the pained expression etched into his features as the omega begged for him to stop. Joseph slowly leans to the bloodied neck and gently starts to lick at the wound, lapping up the blood flowing out of the gashes. The metallic taste of blood mixing with the all too familiar saltiness of tears. His heavy pants turning to choked sobs as he realizes the monstrosity of his actions. He hurt him. He hurt his dear Aesop.

"Aesop... mon petit oiseau...I'm so sorry," he whispers to the silence, clutching on the omega's unconscious body as the moonlight bleeds down on them.

"Please... give me a chance..." he begs, pulling the body close to his chest, gently cradling his head in his arms. "I'll make things right, Mon Amour. I promise."

Notes~

AHAHAHAHA my innocence while editing this QAQ

Sincere thanks to my friend (not LilyARiggs) for writing the smut scene for my incompetent ass

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed it!

As always thanks for reading!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.2K 3.4K 32
Alpha Jeon jungkook, heir apparent to the Busna Pack has no desire to find his true mate and be forced to take over the pack from his alpha father. H...
644K 27.9K 51
{ Alpha! Kny Males! x Omega! Demon! Fem! Reader } <><><> "I'll teach you who you belong to, omega." <><><> You wondered what the world would have bee...
1.5K 33 10
Finally taken from the depths of hell, all I want is freedom. Instead, fate demands I accept a new master. A relentless alien alpha with orange scale...
17.2K 450 33
Omega verse AU Percy Jackson just turned 18. The year that a lot of things happen all at once. 1) He has to go through the Transition. 2) He starts...