Demon's CAGED Love (#4 in FGP...

By SHineeSunshine

Book 4th in First Generation Possessive Series (FGP series) ~DANIEL MILLER, 25 years Old, the CEO of MILLER E... More

Demon's CAGED Love
Copyright and Glimpse
Introduction of Demon's World
Chapter 1) DEMON's Eyes Caught Soul
Chapter 2) Welcome in Demon's Cage
Chapter 3) Soul Sucker Demon
Chapter 4) Panick Soul
Chapter 5) Demon's Snow White
Chapter 7) True Face Of DEMON
Chapter 8) Burning Soul
Chapter 9) Fear Of DEMON
Chapter 10) Soul In Pain
Chapter 11) DEMON's Broken Fire
Chapter 12) Hate , Tears And Love
Author Notes

Chapter 6) DEMON's Salvation

14.5K 786 413
By SHineeSunshine

Published on :- 17/4/20

.

.

Maria was unconcious and Daniel was staring at her teary face . He pulled her towards his hard chest and kissed her forehead and stared at her longingly . Danny did what he was planning from past Nine Months . He stole her from the whole world . He deattached her from her family . She hated him now for her heart break but Danny was least interested in anything . He just wanted to claim her as his and He did . Now this pure , beutiful and innocent soul was in his arms , on his bed , in his castle .

Daniel didn't knew what he felt for her but he knew one thing that She was only for him and He promised to himself that he will live in whole life with this tiny Girl who got hurted by him .

Danny was Possessive Man . Possessive for the person he loved , Cherish and cared about that was the reason he never disconnected himself from the elders of Miller Family . He had no one's in his life except from his brothers and few trusted man but Now he got a new world in her , in his Fire .

He wasn't only possesive for her but she became his obsession . Demon was craving for her soul . Now finally Demon trapped her innocent soul in his cage and He started to execute to lock her in his Demonic Love forever . But Danny was far away from his own feelings . He didn't knew that whatever the pain and sensation was over-ruling his senses was called love . He was in love with Her , with his Fire .

Danny was gazing at her puffy eyes and red nose . In this messy appearance , he still found her beautiful . She was looking divine in white dress but He didn't wanted to hurt her more than he actually did in few hours ago . His eyes were full of unknown Emotions . Everything was new for him . He never touched other woman but women touched him but this tiny Bean who were sleeping exhausted-ly in his broad muscular arms was different . She didn't looked at him like he was a piece of meat . She didn't tried to catch his attention but unfortunately , without trying anything damaged done and Demon's eyes caught the sight of her pure soul .

After seeing her with her boyfriend , Danny was raging in anger . He was planning to buried that boy alive in somewhere far away from the NY but his brothers always stopped him from this . He was just waiting for the right time and when got , He used it perfectly and that favoured him . Now Sapphire Maria Stone was his and forever will be his .

Daniel POV :-

I felt all of you . Your pain , your anger , your hurt , your confusion and frustration . I can feel all of you and your Emotions but you can't feel a thing about of my heart . Your hot tears drilled my heart and I know what I did to you was wrong but you didn't left any option for me .

Fire !!

Your My Fire ...

I'm sorry for the pain I caused you .
I'm sorry for stealing you from your own family . I'm sorry for ruining everything for you . I'm not the best man to go around with it but I'll be and I promise to   cherish you forever ... ,, I said to her . She was hurt and cried enough to exhaust herself .

I tried to stay away from you but I found you with your boyfriend . I left you for your happiness but again I got to know that you were marrying your boyfriend and that was my last straw of patience .
I'm sorry but I can't accept this ,
I can't let you go .

I can't because You're My Only Salvation .

Daniel closed his eyes and wrapped his strong arms possessively around her small body . He felt her soft smooth skin under his tough body . He inhaled her hair and kissed her neck . She stirred in her sleep . He smiled and landed in the deep slumber of sleep .

.

.

.

Flashback Few hours Ago :-

Maria was looking beautiful in her wedding dress , Yes wedding dress . Today was her wedding Day . She was going to get marry to her boyfriend . She was nineteen years old now . She was very happy because her parents accepted her relationship with her boyfriend and they even agreed for her wedding with him .

When Her parents got to knew about her boyfriend they fussed over her and her relationship that created a big drama in her family . Her parents locked her in the house but her boyfriend won their heart with his soft and humble personality . Maria and her boyfriend gave their thousand percent to convinced her parents and they met her boyfriend again and instantly liked him as their future Son in Law . He was a humble boy who studied with her in the same class and same college .

Her boyfriend parents also like Maria very much . Her sweet and innocent personality won the heart of her boyfriend parents .  They were young and beautiful couple . When Her boyfriend proposed her for wedding she cried because of happiness . She liked him very much and got ready for the Marriage . But everything was not that simple for her . She spent few months over just to made her parents  understand that they love each other that was the reason for this early wedding . Her father wasn't ready but When he saw his daughter's smile they agreed for the early Marriage .

.

.

.

At The City CHURCH .....

Maria was walking down the aisle . Her hands were locked with her father's hands . it was a Pure catholic wedding . It was demanded by Her parents and Maria and her boyfriend got agreed on every terms and conditions of her parents . A small wedding with close family and friends .

Groom eyes haulted on the sight of an angelic face . Her brown locks were floating because of the cool breezes . She was looking extremely beautiful . Her father gave her hands to the groom . He took her soft shivering hands in his own and they shared a knowing comforting smile with each other . Her eyes were shimmering because of happiness . Groom was grinning because he got the girl whom he loved madly .

Father came and started the process of wedding but loud booming voice stopped everyone . They all looked at the ruckus and found four Handsome Man were stood there in all their sexy glory . They were none other than Daniel Miller , Davis Grey , Arjun Kashyap and Neil Khanna .

Maria was stunned to saw Daniel there . Her mind stopped functioning . Her eyes glued to him because of fear .

Fear of truth ..

Truth of that three days ..

Three days of her disappearance ..

Disappeared from her family and no-one knew where she were ..

She was kidnapped by a Demon and She never opened her mouth Infront of anyone .

She hide about her being kidnapped from her parents and most importantly from her Boyfriend who was now going to be her husband .

Hi !! Snow White .. How are you ?  .... ,, Danny said and smirked playfully at her trembling body

Maria's heart filled with fear . Sweat drops appeared on her forehead . She stared at him blankly . Danny ran his eyes in her body , from head to Toe . She was looking gorgeous in white wedding gown that showed her every curves perfectly .

Who are you young man and why did you disturb the wedding ? .... ,, Her father asked and her boyfriend took her hands in his again and squeeze a little bit to comfort her . She craned her neck and looked at him . She felt guilty for hiding important fact of her life from him .

This Marriage isn't going to happen so everyone leave .... ,, Danny said and other trio were looking here and there .

What do you mean huh? ... ,, Her boyfriend barked at Danny and Maria got scared to saw him like this

I'm saying this boy that Maria is mine that's why there is no wedding . You can go to your home ... ,, Danny said and Maria breath stucked in her chest .

What fuck are you saying huh ? She is my gf and today is our wedding .... ,, Her boyfriend stated and everyone were looking at the live show . Whispering sounds filled the whole church .

She is mine ... ,, Her boyfriend said and started to move towards him but soon Arjun , Neil and Davis stood beside Danny . They crossed their arms around their wide chest and her boyfriend stopped himself .

Boy ! Listen to me very carefully . Maria is mine and you came in between us . I know her from last one year .... ,, Danny said and moved towards her .

Snow White do you remember Today's date . It's one year of our relationship . right baby ?  Or Did you really forgot about the date in the excitement of your Marriage ... ,, Danny said bitterly

Maria eyes went wide and she remembered how she met him at her eighteenth birthday and day after her birthday he kidnapped her  and today was the same day of her being kidnapped . 

Sapphire Will you say something ? ... ,, Her mother asked

She looked at her parents who were confused but anger were relevant in their eyes .

Mother .. Father .. I . I .. .. ,, Maria didn't knew how to disclose about them

Maria ... ,, Her boyfriend came and stood beside her and her eyes were moisten and red . Danny glared at him . They were ready to pounced over each other .

Ask her where she were last year for three days .. She was with me and she even slept with me ... ,, Danny said casually and everyone gasped at his statement . Maria freeze at her place . Arjun , Neil and Davy shook their heads at their brother and the blunder he created .

What do you mean She slept with you ? ... ,, Her boyfriend asked

We slept in each other arms comfortably . She was with me for three days .... ,, Danny said but half truth and half lie .

Maria felt her cheeks stings . She looked at the person who hit her . Her eyes were wide . Her boyfriend hit her . He again raised his hand and she closed her eyes in fear but nothing happened . She opened her and saw Danny were twisted the hand of her boyfriend and he was in immense pain .

How dare you to hurt her huh ? How dare you to hit her ? You fuckard .... ,, Danny spatted angrily and punched him and he fell down on the floor .

You bitch ... ,, Her boyfriend cursed and Maria stiffened because this was the first time when he cursed her or used any bad words for her .

You were so good in acting . Whenever I came close to you . You always put a stamp of  "After marriage " on my face . You never even allowed me to kiss you . Huh ? All was your facade right ? Good daughter for your parents ..  Good catholic girl who follow every command of her parents ... ,, He was angry and said  hurtful things to her

Danny marched over him but she held his hand . Other people Started accusing Maria for adulteration but Arjun , Neil Davy took handle of them . They immediately left the campus of Church .

Sapphire is it true that you were with him ? ... ,, Her father asked

Maria was speechless and scared also

Y . Yes Father ... ,, She said and her mother slapped her . She sobbed loudly .

Danny was ready to kill her mother but trio , his brothers stopped him .

Mother listen to me ... ,, Maria said while hiccups filled the church

Stop you ungrateful child . We gave you everything .. we gave you choices but you disgraded us , our following ... ,, Her mother said and started to move away with her family .

Father This is not the whole truth . I was kidnapped . You know that .... ,,

Who kidnapped you ? ... ,, Her father asked

I kidnapped her . She was with me and I was the one who left her at her house ... ,, Danny spoke and Arjun , Neil and Davy wanted to smack his head and put some senses in his Demonic brain

Why the fuck he is chattering so much ? ... ,, Arjun murmured to Davy who shook his head

He messed up Junie . I just hope Mary will accept him ... ,, Davy said

I'm tired now seeing her crying face ... ,, Neil said and felt bad for Maria

We are helpless .. Demon is claiming the soul which is belongs to him ... ,, Arjun said and Davy and Neil Nodded their head and again concentrate on the drama .

Is this true Sapphire ? ... ,, Her boyfriend asked and she looked down and nodded her head hesitantly

You lied to me ... ,, Her boyfriend said

You bitch ... You acted like a saint Infront of me and whoring around other man huh ? ... ,, This time punches landed on him from three different sides . Arjun , Davy and Neil marched at him and started showering punches .

Maria was trembling because of all the fiasco . Danny wrapped his arms around her waist and she pushed him away from her . She throws daggers at him and he rolled his eyes at her in frustration .

She saw her parents were going out of the church . She ran towards her parents and tried to made them understand the situation exactly what happened last year but her mother slapped her and her father spoke harshly to her and how she made them to looked down because of shame . Because of her , they were not able to show their faces in the society . Maria heart cracked . She looked at her siblings who looked away from her .

Danny grabbed her hands but she pulled herself out of his iron grip and she
followed her parents . She stood out of her house and Started pleading to open the door for her but nobody returned her calls .

Danny came after her and saw how she was banging the door of her parents house with her little fist but nobody opened the door for her . She cried loudly . She tried to explain herself but nobody gave a chance to her . She sat down on the ground and tears were flowing through her eyes . She felt a figure around her . She looked upon the figure and saw demon was gazing at her .

Let's go ... ,, Danny said but she pulled her hands out of his grip and slapped him . Danny just stared at her and didn't said anything . He again pulled her towards him and she landed on his chest . He wiped her tears with his fingers .

Because of you , I lost everything .. I lost my parents and their trust .. because of you my marriage broke .. I'm homeless now .. Are you happy now ? ... I slapped you one time but you went so far ... You destroyed me completely ... ,, Maria said and again raised her hands to slap him but Danny took her hands tightly .

Shut up ... ,, Danny said in his loud scratchy voices and she shivered  . His eyes were red . She again glanced at the door .

Let's go ... ,, Danny said grumpily When he found that her parents were not allowing her to enter into the house . Weather was cold enough to drill the bones . And here His Snow White was waiting for her parents to open the door for her . She was pleading continuously but no one paid any attention to her pleadings .

I'm not going anywhere with you . This is my house ... ,, She said and more tears ran out of her eyes

Your parents disowned you so you don't have any choices here ... ,, He said and dragged her but she hit his shoulder with his tiny hands

You wouldn't like me when I'll get angry ... ,, Danny said and Maria looked at her siblings who were peeking out of the window of their rooms .

She remembered how her parents looked disgustingly at her and her heart ache because of all this . She knew that she broke the trust of her parents but her mind Replay the each word of her boyfriend spatted on her bitterly . Her head spinned and she clutched his hands tightly and closed her eyes .

End of flashback here :-

.

.

.

Current time :-

In Danny's Bedroom ....

He thinks that I am asleep huh .. Good let him be whatever he is thinking .. I'll show him how wrong he did to me ... ,, Maria spoke in her mind and glared at his sleeping face but soon her eyes got softened and her gazes were stucked on his sharp pointed appealing features . Her heart was thudded loudly . She wanted to ran her fingers on his face . She wanted to traces his facial features but she controlled her urges and withdraw her desires . She ran her eyes on his face and calculated that how handsome he was looking . He was like a Greek God . His thick brows , long eye-laces , fuller lips , pointed nose , Sharp jawline , broad shoulders , wide chest and his toned torso .. Maria eyes went wide when she got to knew that he was laying beside her without his shirt . He was half naked . She gulped down nervously and immediately closed her eyes and took deep breath and released . After few minutes of meditation She fell asleep on his hard chest .

.

.

.

How's the chapter readers 🙏

Thank you so much for your time love and support ❤️

Thanks to my each and every Reader for your wonderful comments that made my day ☺️😊

ShineeSunshine 🥰😍🤩😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6M 140K 39
She - Innocent, shy, clumsy, naïve 19 year old beautiful girl who's trying to face the challenges life is throwing at her. With no parents besides he...
2.3K 35 29
unfortunately he wanted her even when she hated him. after all she was the devil's girl of choice ---------------- Isabella decker "fuck you and yo...
3.9M 179K 130
The Devil's Love Series Book 1: Tempt the Devil; Book 2: Playing with Fire; Book 3: Queen of Hell; Book 4: Shadow of Death. (All stories contained in...
1.4M 15.9K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...