bughead one shots💕

By Bellamae12

hi everyone! so in this book i'm really only going to be doing angst and fluff! please give this a read and e... More

Authors note
Sick
"I heard you scream. Nightmares again?"
Comfort
"Could you hold my hand?"
Regret
Authors note
Regret part 2
Bath
Eating Disorder
Authors note
Pillow Fight
Jealousy
Halloween
Scribbled Notes
Scribbled Notes 2
Unfocused
Im back from the dead!!
Not so perfect
Prompt Page!
"Just leave"
Drunk
"Just Leave" Part 2
"Don't Touch Me"
"Don't Touch Me" Part 2
"Forget I even asked you"
Thank you so much!!
"Just relax. I'll wash your hair for you"
"Don't Touch Me" Part 3
Love is love
Cravings
Pet Fiasco
Different
Different Part 2
Tutor
Till Death do us Part
Stars
Till Death do us Part 2
Tutor Part 2
Pet Store
Broken Bones
Till Death do us Part 3
All for Him
Requests?
Eyes for her
Meeting the Family
THANK YOU!!
Till Death do us Part 4
WE ALWAYS WIN
Little Family
Triangle of love
Fake Love
Fake Love Part 2
I Started a New Book!
Fake Love Part 3
Serial Killer Genes
Fake Love Part 4
not an update
Babysitting
Babysitting Part 2
Best Friend's Brother
Bullying
Choosing Her
The Broadway Star
Wow
This Is Goodbye

Songbird

1.6K 52 9
By Bellamae12

This is a long one

Betty's POV:

"Ugh c'mon Betty! Let loose for one night! It'll be so much fun!" Veronica pesters me as I stand at my locker grabbing my stuff before heading home. She wants me to go to a karaoke bar with her tonight. I don't want to because she knows how bad my stage fright is, and I freeze up when I try to sing in front of people. 

"Pleaseeee Betty! For meeee." She begs. I sigh and roll my eyes.

"Fine fine." I say giving in. Veronica squeals loudly and I swear my eardrum just popped. She jumps up and down and runs in front of me while dragging me behind her.

We arrive at my house and run up the stairs to my room. Veronica immediately goes to my closet and starts throwing stuff out of my closet. I sit on my bed and pull out my math homework so I can get a head start on it. 

"Hey!" Veronica pulls my notebook away from under me, and throws it somewhere in my room.

"Veronica! Give it back!" I exclaim. She just shakes her head and goes back into my closet to resume sifting through my things. 

I lay back on my bed and lay my forearm over my eyes. I feel something land on top of me, and I sit up right. There is a light pink dress laying on my lap. I haven't worn this dress at all since I bought it. 

"That's it. That is what you're wearing. Get changed so we can start on you hair and makeup." She orders. I huff and strip out of my clothes and into the dress. I sit at my vanity and let Veronica work her magic on my face. She is doing a light, natural look for the makeup and hair. 

A while later, she announces that she is done, and instructs me to go and look at myself in my mirror. I walk over and look at the reflection staring back at me. The dress hugs my body in all the right places, and it flares out just slightly at the bottom. It ends at mid thigh and is just casual enough for karaoke night at a bar. My hair is in a half up style, and a little bun sits on the top of my head. The hair that is down is curled and lays perfectly on my shoulders. The makeup is just enough that I still look like me, but also gives my face a little glow. I turn around and grin at Veronica.

"I love it, V. You did an amazing job." I tell her. She flips her hair playfully and gives me a wink. I laugh at her and go to put on some pink heels that I've had sitting in my closet for years. 

Veronica goes in the bathroom to change into her outfit. She leaves some of her fancy dresses here for occasions like this. She does her makeup much more bold than mine, and puts her hair in a sleeked back low bun. Her dress is a tight black lacy dress that fits her figure beautifully. I stand behind her and clap my hands happily when I see the final product. We embrace in a quick hug, and walk down the stairs. 

"Bye mom! I'm going out with Veronica, I'll be back later!" I rush Veronica out the door before my mom has time to grill us with a thousand questions. I slip into the passenger seat of her Lexus and she starts the car. The whole way to the bar, we scream songs at the top of our lungs. The windows are down and the wind fills our ears along with the music.

We are both giggling uncontrollably when we walk into the bar, but I stop as soon as I see how many people fill the bar. There is a girl up on the stage singing right now to some song by 1D. Veronica must sense my anxiety because she grabs my hand, and leads me to a table right up by the karaoke stage. The girl that was up there, ends her song and the bar erupts into loud cheers. 

"Okay whose up next?" The DJ asks the crowd. Nobody makes a move to go up there, and I sink down lower in my chair. Veronica nudges my arm and points to the stage with her head. I vigorously shake my head no and start to breathe heavy. 

"Betty this is your chance to share your beautiful voice with the world. It's now or never." She prompts me. I sigh and give a longing look at the stage. I stand up a little bit trying to decide if I want to go up there, when I feel someone push me into the spotlight on the stage. I freeze and feel everyone's eyes on me as I just stand there looking like a fool. I meet Veronica's gaze and she gives me an encouraging smile. I close my eyes, take a deep breath and go over to the DJ to tell him the song I want to sing. I walk back over to the light, and hear the piano track start. I close my eyes and take myself to my happy place as I start to sing.

"I'm going under and this time I fear there's no one to save me. 

This all or nothing really got a way of driving me crazy.

I need somebody to heal

Somebody to know

Somebody to have 

Somebody to hold."

The notes fall out of my mouth like water and I start to lose myself in the music as I prepare myself for the chorus.

"Now the day bleeds

into nightfall

and you're not here 

to get me through it all

I let my guard down 

and then you pulled the rug

I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved." 

I allow my eyes to open and see everyone staring at me in awe. I smile and continue to sing. My voice fills the room, and the high notes fly through the air. I look around the room, and my eyes land on a guy sitting in a stool with a book in front of him. He has black, curls that frame his gorgeous face perfectly. He has an odd looking beanie on his head, but it suits him and his vibe that he gives off. His eyes stare intensely into mine and I almost lose my focus. I quickly look away and let my eyes scan the crowd again. I quiet my voice as I start to sing the ending of the song.

"I let my guard down

and then you pulled the rug

I was getting kinda used to being someone you loved." 

I let my voice ring out, and stop singing. No applause happens and everyone is just staring at me with their mouths open. I bite my lip and look at the floor, when one single person starts clapping. I snap my head up and see that it's the really cute guy I made eye contact with earlier. I smile shyly at him and nod my head in thanks. He nods back and stands up cheering for me. The room then fills with clapping and cheering and I walk off the stage. Veronica runs over and gives me a really big hug while squealing. 

"Betty! You did amazing! I will forever remember that. I am so proud of you!" She yells to be heard over all the noise. I giggle and embrace her again. When we pull away I excuse myself to go outside and get some air. 

Somebody else is already on the stage singing when I walk out the doors. I lean against the brick wall outside of the club and take a huge shaky breath. I let the cool night air fill my lungs. I close my eyes tightly and lean my head against the wall. 

"You sounded really good." The deep voice startles me and I straighten up before looking to see who it is. I see it's the guy from earlier and I smile when I see him.

"Thank you. Not just for the compliment but for clapping. I appreciate it." I tell him. 

"It wasn't a problem. You deserved it. You have a gift. I'm Jughead Jones by the way." He sticks his hand out and I shake it. 

"Betty Cooper. It's nice to meet you Jughead Jones." I return. He grins at me. He comes over to stand next to me and I let him.

"So Betty... what are you doing on Saturday?" 

-7 years later-

The moon is the only light that illuminates the back lawn. I'm curled up on my patio steps with a blanket curled tightly around my small body. I hear the sliding door open and feel him sit beside me.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks me. I look up at the sky filled with tiny little stars.

"Just how lucky I am to have you." I cast a glance over at his face to see him smile. He grabs my hand and brings it to his lips, kissing the gold band around my ring finger.

"I love you." I whisper to him. He brings his face down and kisses me gently.

"I love you more Elizabeth Jones," He tells me, "Now come and sing a song to our child. You know she won't go to sleep without hearing her mother's beautiful voice." He quirks an eyebrow at me, and I giggle. He helps me stand up and together we walk inside to tuck in our little girl. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 70 12
These are just Choni one shots . I Hope you guys enjoy. I DO NOT OWN ANY CHARACTERS THEY ARE ALL From the CW SHOW RIVERDALE
23.4K 325 22
A bunch of cute and sad bughead one shots!! Read and enjoy!!!!!
142K 2.3K 23
This will bless all your bughead/sprousehart brains... Jk wth is wrong with me, leave request please.
61.2K 1K 28
Alright so I like Riverdale on a concerning level. Like I am literally in love with the show. And one of the best things in the show is Bughead. Not...