The Generation of Miracle Hat...

By NoLongerActiveYikes

Why...don't I remember them? The 5 of them all seem so familiar yet...why don't I remember? What happened to... More

Story Complete (PLEASE READ)
Prologue
C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10
C11
C12
C13
C15
C16
C17
C18
C19
C20
New Account (IMPORTANT)
C21 Preview

C14

1K 42 9
By NoLongerActiveYikes

(Misaki POV)

I quickly wiped my tears and shook my head. I breathed slowly in, and out.

I walked back to class and acted normal. Once school was over, I had refused to take the car and decided to go to a coffee shop (xD)

I had ordered a latte of some sort and was about to sit down on an empty table when I saw...green hair. Pshh, who has green hair nowadays...Wait, is that the one guy part of the rainbow?

I walked up to him and sat accross from him. He glared at me and turned away from me.

"Oi, why're you ignoring me? Tell me what I did." I commanded.

"No, you can find out yourself." He said, stubbornly.

I sighed. "Fine, Midorima."

He flinched when I said his name. I laughed darkly, finishing my latte and heading out the door where I was met by a dark shadow looming over me.

"Misakichin, move or I'll crush you." He mumbled, looking down at me.

"You're....Murasakibara." I said, recalling his name from the back of my mind.

He continued to glare down at menacingly. I simply stood there refusing to move.

He grunted and walked around me. I stuck my tongue out at him, making people around me stare.

I wandered around and found myself at Maji Burger. My stomach growled even after drinking the latte.

I entered the restaurant and took the tray of food I had ordered. I sat down in an empty table.

"Excuse me....Misaki, I was sitting here..."

I look around and find a light blue-haired guy...RIGHT NEXT TO ME!

"GAHHH!!" I yelled.

"Misaki, please stop screaming." He said, softly.

"...Kuroko, don't scare me like that!" I said, panting. He looked around nervously when I said his name.

I didn't bother to even ask him about why this "Generation of Miracles hated me. Kuroko didn't seem like he disliked me.

As I finished my food, I got a phone call.

CALLER: BAKASHI SEIJURAHO

I answer the phone, hesitantly. He never called me.

"Hello?"

"Misaki, go home." He demanded.

"Why?" I asked, curiously.

"Because I told you to." He stated.

I sighed. "...Fine."

-Time Skip-

I dragged my feet into my "home".

"Oi Seijuro, what do you want?" I shouted.

"Please refrain from shouting." He said. "What you did to the Generation of Miracles...Do you remember anything?"

"I...don't." I said softly, looking at my feet.

"Misaki, the truth is... I don't know what you did either."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366K 21.9K 78
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
330K 11.6K 52
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ Ellie Sloan reunites with her older brother when her hospital merges with his jackson avery x ellie sloan (oc) season six โ” season se...
698K 11.2K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
396K 6.4K 79
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...