Sasuke x reader

By Creepypasta_fan129

This is the story of you and sasuke being together you bothq have bad and good time together you maybe be sad... More

Sasuke uchiha
Jealous sasuke
The mission
Sasuke saving his lover
Jealous reader
Reader and naruto
A problem with sasuke and y/n
The Japanese festival
You and sasuke
A mission
Sasuke and y/n
Sasuke get jealous
When you go to a mission with sasuke and naruto
Going to the mission
When you find the person every one wants
When your on your period
Sorry
Depressed reader
Hello
How you guys met
How you guy met part 2
Hello
How you guys met part 3
How you guys met part 4
Your past
Help me
You become sick
You guys fight
Sorry
When he scares you and make you cry
When he becomes jelly
How your wedding was like
When he becomes jell part 2
What you do when he is away
Brother and brother
Tell meh
How would your baby look like
Telling sasuke about your past
How your baby would looks like part 2
Everyone sees there teachers

You become jealous

407 5 1
By Creepypasta_fan129

Hello again i know that i write only one time a day but i whated to write another story i don't own the song the song is called black night town so if you liked it there is the name let's stop talking and read

Sasuke pov
I was going to buy something for y/n senses she brought me something but i was asking hinata for help hinata told me what does y/n like and i told her that she likes plushy and some flowers hinata told me to buy her those things for y/n i bought the things that she liked i also remembered that she likes dangos i buyed some dangos and me and hinata talked sense we don't talk to each other that much when i said good bye to hinata i went home. When i got home i saw y/n worried i told her what was wrong she told me that she was worried because she didn't saw me in the house i knew right away she was jealous but also worried i hugged her and she hugged me back i told her that she doesn't have to be jealous she was red from the face i kissed her and gave the things i got her she was so happy to see what i got her she hugged me back and ate the dangos i bought her she was just like itachi when she eats dangos always enjoying them.

Y/n pov
When i woke up i didn't see sasuke in the bed i got up to look that sasuke wasn't there i was worried were he was the first thing that got in my head was to go tell naruto were was sasuke at when i got there i knocked and naruto opened the door i told naruto were was sasuke at he told me that he was with hinata to go shopping i said thank you to naruto and left i was so happy to know were was sasuke at but a bit jealous now i knew how sasuke felt when i went with naruto to go shopping not that i hate hinata i love hinata and i knew she would see what was sasuke doing so i went home and when i heard the door open i got scared who was at the house i got up to see sasuke there. i hugged him to see he was okay i could tell that sasuke knew that i was jealous he hugged me and told me that i don't have to be jealous i turn red and after that he kissed me when sasuke gave me something from the bag i was so happy to see that he bought me a plushy some flowers and some dangos i so happy and i gave sasuke a hug he huged me back and then i ate the dangos i was enjoying the dangos it was getting dark so me and sasuke wanted to see a movie the movie we saw was ( y/f/m) ( your favorite movie) after the movie we fell asleep together.

Hello my uchihas im finally finished with the story 533 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 374 20
She was there for him; she left everything to be with him and many people warned her but she was never one to listen. Read as Sakura helps her ex hus...
3.3K 292 25
Two different lives collided. Each had their own secrets. Naruto who moved to a new city to cut off his past trauma, got tangled with a new group of...
151K 4K 56
This will be a sequel of You're Not Alone (Gaara X Reader) so if you haven't read that one. I highly recommend you read that first or you'll be confu...
19.8K 587 36
Sasunaru love story 😍😘