Gift Of Love✔️✔️

By _ridz_

What if Sanskar was mad in real? Here I am presenting my version of the story with necessary changes. Cover b... More

Part 1
Part 2
Character Sketch
Part 3
Cover
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Epilogue

Part 4

8.9K 467 63
By _ridz_

All the confusion will be cleared in today's part.

Happy Reading ❤️

At night

SwaSan are sleeping in their room but just then Swara woke up listening to some sounds coming from next to her. She opened her eyes and got shocked seeing Sanskar shivering and sweating in sleep murmuring something.

"Don't kill me.. Please.. Ahhh.. Dooo... Don't killl meee." He was murmuring.

"Shhhh.. Sanskar... Shhhh.. Everything is fine. Open your eyes." Swara said caressing his hairs lovingly.

But no effect he was still shivering and murmuring. She pushed her a little to bring him back in reality.

"Friendddd." He said getting up and breathing heavily.

"Relax Sanskar it was just a bad dream you are here, safe and sound." Swara said making him drink some water.

"Hmmm.." Sanskar said.

"Come sleep now." She said

They again lied on bed but this time Sanskar kept his head on her chest making her shocked.

"I am scared." He whispered.
She started caressing his hairs

"It was just a nightmare. Sleep. I am here with you." She said and he slept within few minutes feeling relieved but Swara's sleep was long forgotten. She stared at Sanskar for a long time and thought about how they got married few hours ago.

***flashback starts***

It was the wedding day and Swara was lost in her own world not paying attention to what beauticians were doing to her.

She was thinking about her decision of marrying Laksh.

Baraat arrived at Badi and she peeped out smiling at Sanskar who was looking very handsome in Golden sherwani and was looking around with keen interest.

"Sanskar did you like the decoration?" Asked Zoya.

"Yes Zoya this is so beautiful." He said.

"I will have so many ice creams today😍 No one can scold me also. " He said dreamily making AsYa giggle.

"It would have been so great na Sanskar if this is was your marriage with your friend?" Asad said starting his manipulation game.

Sanskar was startled for a moment.

"How can I get married to her? She is marrying lucky." Sanskar said a little sad.

"Think about it Sanskar if you will marry friend. She will stay with you forever. You also said you want your princess to be like friend. Who knows you could find someone like her in future or not?" Zoya further said.

"But she will live in our house so she will live with me only na." Sanskar said innocently.

"But Sanskar she will be Laksh's wife na. She will take care of him. How will she be with you then? If she will marry you then she will stay with you forever and love you." Asad said.

"Really?" He asked to which both nodded. He got lost in his thoughts.

"If you will ask then no one can refuse you Sanskar." Asad said.

Laksh was sitting in Mandap waiting for Swara to come. Just then she came down wearing red lehenga looking very beautiful.

"One minute." Sanskar shouted as Swara was going to sit beside Laksh.

"What happened Sanskar?" Sujata asked.

"I want to marry friend." Sanskar said dropping the bomb.

"You cant Sanskar. She is marrying Laksh." Sujata said calmly.

"No. I want I want I want." Sanskar said stubbornly.

"Sanskar we told you right that we will find another princess for you." Ram said.

"No I want only friend." Sanskar said aggressively.

All stood in shock looking at him.

"Sujata, what the hell your mad son is saying. Make him understand. Swara is Laksh's choice." Annapurna roared.

"Bhai you can't do this to me. I Love her. " Laksh said.

"No no no. I want friend." He shouted.

"Swara only you can calm him. Make him understand that this can't happen." Sharmishtha said.

Swara looked at Asad who blinked his eyes in assurance. She walked upto him with a determined face.

"I will marry Sanskar." Swara said making everyone shock and making him happy.

"Look at your daughter Sharmishtha. She is tainting our reputation. Control her." Dadi said gritting her teeth.

"Shona what are you saying?" Sharmishtha asked.

"You heard right maa. I will marry him." Swara said

"Look Swara if you are afraid that he will do something in his aggression then dont. We have ways to control him." Annapurna said looking at Sanskar angrily.

"No aunty. I am agreeing with all my will." Swara said clutching Sanskar's hand.

"Swara have you gone mad that you want to marry him? What's wrong with you? He is not appropriate for you" Sharmishtha shouted.

"Haan Swara. Thare mei koi kami na hai jo tukhe Sanskar se shadi karni pade." Sujata said teary eyed (Yes swara you have no fault in you that you have to marry Sanskar)

"Aunty ji your son is a true gem. I am sure he will keep her the happiest." Zoya said in support.

"Think properly Swara. You cannot turn back from this." Durgaprasad said.

"I am sure about my decision." Swara said seriously.

"Fine. You want to marry him right? Then listen clearly Swara. Its him or us for you. If you will get married to him today then you will be dead for us. I dont want a mad son-in-law." Shekhar threatened making her shock. She looked at Sharmishtha who was standing mute supporting him quietly.

" Friend I promise I will never leave you. Please marry me. I will listen to you always. I will eat every vegetable you will give me. I will eat all tablets. Pakka promise." Sanskar said innocently.

Swara smiled at his innocence. Taking a deep breath she said.

" I will marry Sanskar only. "

" Fine then we have no relation with you from today. I always knew this bengalan will ruin our respect one day. "Dadi said.

"What the hell Swara. How could you?" Laksh said angrily.

"I never loved you Laksh. So I dont want to marry you." Swara replied.

"Youuuuu.. I will not leave you Swara
" Laksh said moving towards her angrily.

"Dont you dare Laksh Maheshwari." Asad said shielding Swara.

"I very well know your character. I saw you making out with a waitress on engagement day." Asad pointed angrily shocking laksh but he recovered soon.

"Waahh. Shekhar ji what rubbish is this first you call us and now your guest is accusing my son." Annapurna said.

"I am sorry Annapurna ji. I never knew Swara will do something like this." Shekhar said angrily.

"Bin baap ki beti to aisi hi hoti hai." Dadi taunted bringing tears in Swara's eyes.

"You have no proof of what you are saying so shut up and dont interfere you are guest here." Laksh said.

"How dare you talk to him like that. He is my family. Enough of your nonsense. Come Sanskar let's get married. " Swara said. She knew bringing up this would make no effect. She too saw him kissing a girl on her haldi day but without proof no one will trust her. But she never expected her parents to react like this.

They sat on Mandap with an overexcited Sanskar. Uttara did their gathbandhan.

"Who will do Kanyadaan? Pandit ji asked."

There was silence for a minute. She looked at her so called parents but they didn't budge from their places. Ragini was silently enjoying the show.

"Her bhai and bhabhi will do it." Asad and Zoya said coming forward making her smile.

Soon they were asked to stand up for pheres. After the first phera Sanskar stopped abruptly.

"Why are we doing round round around fire?" He asked.

"Sanskar you both are giving each other seven promises by taking seven rounds. Listen to Pandit ji and he will one by one tell you all the promises." Adarsh said signalling pandit ji who explained Sanskar in a very simple language.

"You will have to keep every promise Sanskar. Okay?" Parineeta said and he nodded.

"Pinky promise." He said showing his little finger to Swara in a way asking whether she will keep her promises or not. Smiling at him she touched her little finger with his making him happy.

After the pheras Sanskar tied Mangalsutra around Swara with help of Sujata and filled her hair partition with holy vermillion. A little bit fell on Swara's nose.

And there the two different individuals were now one as a couple.

They got up and Sanskar found his shoes missing.

"My shoes. Mommm.." he asked.

"You will have to give fees for your shoes." Said Zoya showing him his shoes which were with him.

"But they are my shoes already. Why will I pay you?" Sanskar asked.

"Its ritual Sanskar. Sisters are supposed to get money. Come on. Give me money or I will keep them. " Zoya said teasing him.

"But Asad already has shoes why are you stealing mine for him?" He asked cutely making everyone laugh. Ram gave her money and she made him wear his shoes.

"Dont share this with bad girl. She was laughing when everyone was scolding friend. I saw." Sanskar said looking at Ragini angrily.

"I dont want also. I don't have any relation with your wife either." Ragini said rudely making swara smile sadly. Ofcourse she had to be like others as well. Oh how much she missed her dida right now.

It was time for bidaai and for the first time a bride felt no sadness in her heart leaving her house. Looking at her in laws she knew that a bright life is waiting for her ahead.

So what if her husband was little sick. She knew that he is gonna recover soon and then they will live happily ever after.

"Take care of her Sanskar. Okay? I can trust you right?" Asad asked.

"Yes Asad." Sanskar said giving his full smile to him. He was as happy as akid who got his favourite chocolate.

Asad and Zoya did her bidaai rituals and she left for Maheshwari Mansion, now her home.

***flashback ends***

Swara came out of her thoughts and looked at Sanskar who was sleeping on her. She doesn't knows what are those feelings in her heart for him but definitely were special which she had for no one. Not even Laksh.

Morning

"Sujata what is he doing here in my pooja?" Roared annapurna on seeing Sanskar standing with Swara in pooja

"Jiji its Swara and Sanskar's first day after marriage. So ofcourse theu will start by doing pooja together. They are middle son and daughter in law of the family." Answered Sujata.

Pooja started with Swara and Sanskar doing arti together. After pooja Swara signalled Sanskar and they both bent down touching elders feet making them admire the newly wedded couple. No doubt it must have been Swara's teaching. Laksh was burning in jealousy and anger on seeing the two of them together. He immediately left thw house and went somewhere. Annapurna didn't allowed them to touch her feet and went from there making faces.

On breakfast table everyone sat and as it was Swara's first rasoi, she had prepared Sanskar's favourite kheer.

"Ummm.. Chachi this ish sooo tastyyyy.." Mini said enjoying her kheer.

"Thank you mera baby." Swara said.

She was feeding Sanskar and he was eating silently.

"Sanskar you didn't tell how is kheer. You liked it or not?" Asked Sujata.

"Friend already knows I love her hand made kheer. She used to bring this daily for me in hospital." Sanskar said making Sujata sad.

There was a time when he loved her handmade kheer but unfortunately he doesn't remembers it now. Ram held her hands under the table consoling her.

As the breakfast finished off, Asad entered the Maheshwari Mansion.

" Arre Asad come beta." Ram warmly welcomed him. They sat and talked for a bit.

"I am here to take Swara for her pagphera" Said Asad.

Swara was in tears.

"What did you thought? Your Mayka is finished? No. There is still one house that is yours. Come on. Go amd get ready. Zoya is waiting for you." Asad said cupping her face.

"Friend will not go anywhere." Sanskar interrupted.

***to be continued***

Precap- Kisss💏😉

Hey guys please forgive me if it is a crap. I felt maybe this was a bit messy😝😝

Please comment your views and hit the vote button.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 1.5K 7
#Winner: Ist position in swasan story Awards Story of a couple Swasan,.. Sanskar love swara immensely in college,..but love turn to hatred when swara...
246K 7.5K 24
Story about two individuals-SWARA BOSE and SANSKAR MAHESWARI.How they r married with each other unfortunately and how they fall in love after marriag...
122K 4.8K 10
This Ts based on track where Raglak married, Sanskar save Swara, bring her from hospital to save her marriage with Laksh, but SwaSan stunned knowi...
34.1K 1.3K 5
A simple two shot story of swasan... Proposal, rejection, love and marriage..