𝗠đ—Ŧ đ—Ļ𝗔𝗩𝗜đ—ĸđ—Ĩ║𝘛𝘩đ˜Ļ 𝘍đ˜Ē...

By Nadrataco

𝘚đ˜ĸđ˜¯đ˜Ļ đ˜ĩ𝘰 đ˜đ˜¯đ˜´đ˜ĸđ˜¯đ˜Ļ, đ˜ĩ𝘩đ˜Ļ 𝘋đ˜Ļ𝘷đ˜Ē𝘭 𝘨đ˜ŗđ˜ĸđ˜¯đ˜ĩđ˜Ļđ˜Ĩ 𝘸đ˜Ē𝘴𝘩đ˜Ļ𝘴 𝘐 đ˜ĸ𝘴đ˜Ŧđ˜Ļđ˜Ĩ 𝘧𝘰đ˜ŗ 𝘮đ˜ē 𝘴𝘰đ˜ļ𝘭... More

đŸŦđŸŦ𝟭
đŸŦđŸŦ𝟮
đŸŦđŸŦđŸ¯
đŸŦđŸŦ𝟰
đŸŦđŸŦ𝟱
đŸŦđŸŦ𝟲
đŸŦđŸŦđŸŗ
đŸŦđŸŦ𝟴
đŸŦđŸŦđŸĩ
đŸŦ𝟭đŸŦ
đŸŦ𝟭𝟭
đŸŦ𝟭𝟮
đŸŦđŸ­đŸ¯
đŸŦ𝟭𝟰
đŸŦ𝟭𝟱
đŸŦ𝟭𝟲
đŸŦ𝟭đŸŗ
đŸŦ𝟭𝟴
đŸŦ𝟭đŸĩ
đŸŦ𝟮đŸŦ
đŸŦ𝟮𝟭
đŸŦ𝟮𝟮
đŸŦđŸŽđŸ¯
𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐑 II
đŸŦđŸŦ𝟭
đŸŦđŸŦ𝟮
đŸŦđŸŦđŸ¯
đŸŦđŸŦ𝟰
đŸŦđŸŦ𝟱
đŸŦđŸŦ𝟲
đŸŦđŸŦđŸŗ
đŸŦđŸŦ𝟴
đŸŦđŸŦđŸĩ
đŸŦ𝟭đŸŦ
đŸŦ𝟭𝟭
đŸŦ𝟭𝟮
đŸŦđŸ­đŸ¯
đŸŦ𝟭𝟰
đŸŦ𝟭𝟱
đŸŦ𝟭𝟲
𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐑 III
đŸŦđŸŦ𝟭
đŸŦđŸŦ𝟮
đŸŦđŸŦđŸ¯
đŸŦđŸŦ𝟰
đŸŦđŸŦ𝟱
đŸŦđŸŦ𝟲
đŸŦđŸŦđŸŗ
đŸŦđŸŦ𝟴
đŸŦđŸŦđŸĩ
đŸŦ𝟭đŸŦ
đŸŦ𝟭𝟭
đŸŦ𝟭𝟮
đŸŦ𝟭𝟰
𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐑 IV
𝙲𝙾đ™ŋ𝚈𝚁𝙸đ™ļ𝙷𝚃 𝙰đ™Ŋđ™ŗ đ™ŋ𝚁𝙴đ™ĩ𝙰𝙲𝙴
𝟎𝟎𝟏
𝟎𝟎𝟐
𝟎𝟎𝟑
𝟎𝟎𝟒
𝟎𝟎𝟓
𝟎𝟎𝟔
𝟎𝟎𝟕
𝟎𝟎𝟖
𝟎𝟎𝟗
𝟎𝟏𝟎
𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

đŸŦđŸ­đŸ¯

160 13 0
By Nadrataco

THIS CHAPTER IS HELLA SHORT

Dex aka Ghost

"Talk to me?" Key'onna got in my face

"..."

"Dex, you acting like I did you something" She folded her arms

"...."

"Can..you atleast say hey?" She questioned

"Nah" I pushed past her

"You're seriously doing the most, you act like I murdered him!"

"..."

"Just say something" She whined

"Im finna head out" I grabbed my keys and made sure I slammed the door when I left.

I was gonna go to the party, what Romeo was hosting. I was finally gonna take his ass out.

"I'm on my way, stay safe" I said to Scooby and Quay

"Ight nigga, We finna keep a look out" Marcus said

"Yea but hurry up, we ain't got all day cuz" Quay tol me before hanging up.

I was already on the road, I didn't waste no time getting into my car and starting it, crazy as it sounds I've really been plotting on that nigga and now he's back.

Romeo and I never saw eye to eye, we both wanted power,respect and money. We both were self centered, we wanted everything to go our way, which is some of the reasons why we don't get along.

Long time ago Romeo used to be in the streets, he used to be that nigga but I came with my business and it shut everything down for him. We got in multiple fist fights, he'd set meetings up and we would argue and disagree the whole time. Nothing ever worked. That's why he hated me cause I wasn't gonna let him bitch me.

I pulled up to the club and seen two familiar cars, which were Marcus and Quay's. They both stepped out and we all dapped each other up.

"Let's go" Scooby said and we followed.

"Um..names?" The guy at the door said

"I will fucking kill you, let us in bitch" I pushed him and opened the door for all of us.

To say this was a club party, it was mad weird. The lights were on and people were dressed a certain way, it was like a facny party or something.

"Damn..I'mma see ya'll later" Marcus said eyeing some girl

Quay smacked him in the back of his head. "Bitch, no."

I tuned them out and was looking around for Romeo, our target. I came back to reality when I heard people clapping their hands. There stood Romeo and some girl.

"I'd like to thank everyone for attending this party" He said with a evil smirk on his face. "Now that I've said that,lets bring them out"

Everyone in the crowd started clapping and I seen a girl and a male being pulled to the stage on standing stretchers, they both had fear in their eyes.

Romeo had picked up this knife, it was clear. Looked like it was made of ice and it was extremely sharp.

"These two idiots wanna try to stop me at what I do best, so it's only right to eliminate them" He raised an eyebrow

Some people clapped, some was screaming "Yes" While the two people were shaking and mouthing there heads no.

Out of now where he stabbed the guy multiple times and I looked at the people in the crowd, they all had smiles on their faces, they looked very happy to see this.

"People are fucking sick" I mumbled

I looked at Scooby and Quay and we a nodded our heads. Thats when each off us started shooting. I shoot Romeo and Scoby and Quay shoot the whole crowd, some did get away though.

"Bitch, I knew you were always jealous of me" He spit out blood

"Jealous?" I chuckled. " That don't even sound like me."

"Fuck you, that's why your ugly ass dad-"

I shot him in the head before he could finish, I aint want no one talking shit about him even if I killed him. I'm the only one who can talk bad about him.

"Come on ya'll, ready to roll out?" I looked at Marcus an Quay

"Duh nigga, not tryna get caught" Marcus said leaving

"He just mad cause he aint get to eat nobody" Me and Quay said at the same time.

"Well you coming?" Quay asked me, I noticed he was already by the door.

"Nah..Imma stay back right quick"

"Ight man, stay safe" He said

"Only way imma live"

~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.5K 3.7K 52
"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭 đĻ𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐜đĨ𝐨𝐮𝐝 𝐧đĸ𝐧𝐞, 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐅𝐞𝐞đĨđŦ 𝐚đĨđĻ𝐨đŦ𝐭 đĨđĸ𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐝đĢ𝐞𝐚đĻ." - 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟏 𝐒𝐭𝐚đĢ𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞: 𝟏...
448K 20.5K 60
𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐧đĸ𝐠𝐠𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐞 đđžđ¯đĸđĨ. 𝐂𝐚đĨđĨ 𝐡đĸđĻ 𝐁𝐞𝐞đĨđŗ𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐛. 𝘉𝘰𝘰đ˜Ŧ 1/2 𝘰𝘧 đ˜ĩ𝘩đ˜Ļ 𝘈𝘮𝘰đ˜ŗđ˜ĸ𝘭 𝘈𝘭𝘤𝘩đ˜Ļ𝘮đ˜ē 𝘴đ˜Ļđ˜ŗđ˜Ēđ˜Ļ𝘴. Cover b...
95.6K 3.7K 40
𝘛𝘩đ˜Ļ 𝘤đ˜ŗđ˜Ē𝘮đ˜Ļ 𝘰𝘧 𝘴đ˜ĩđ˜Ļđ˜ĸ𝘭đ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜¨ 𝘰đ˜ŗ đ˜ĸđ˜Ŗđ˜Ĩđ˜ļ𝘤đ˜ĩđ˜Ēđ˜¯đ˜¨ đ˜ĸ 𝘱đ˜Ļđ˜ŗđ˜´đ˜°đ˜¯ đ˜Ŗđ˜ē 𝘧𝘰đ˜ŗ𝘤đ˜Ļ, 𝘧𝘰đ˜ŗ đ˜ŗđ˜Ļ𝘷đ˜Ļđ˜¯đ˜¨đ˜Ļ 𝘰đ˜ŗ 𝘧𝘰đ˜ŗ đ˜ļ𝘴đ˜Ļ đ˜ĸ𝘴 đ˜ĸ 𝘩īŋŊ...
546K 27.7K 35
❝𝖠𝗇 đ–ēđ–ŧ𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁đ–ē𝗍 𝗋𝖾đ–Ŋ𝖾đ–ŋ𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 đ–ŋ𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾❞ ©𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒𝐁𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 # đŸŖ 𝖠đ–ŋ𝗍𝖾𝗋...