Marichat May 2020

Autorstwa ColoradoPeculiar

One shots in honor of a month dedicated to my favorite love-square ship! Disclaimer: I don't own Miraculous L... Więcej

Introduction
Day One: Truth or Dare
Day Two: Plagg
Day Three: Conflicted
Day Four: Drawings
Day Five: Fashion Show
Day Six: Homework
Day Seven: Sunset
Day Eight: First Kiss
Day Nine: Confession
Day Ten: First Date
Day Eleven: Hiding
Day Twelve: Video Games
Day Thirteen: Presents
Day Fourteen: Redecorating
Day Fifteen: Dancing
Day Sixteen: Roses
Day Seventeen: Reveal
Day Eighteen: Jealousy
Day Nineteen: Umbrella
Day Twenty: Picnic
Day Twenty-One: Karaoke
Day Twenty-Two: Chat Blanc
Day Twenty-Three: Comfort
Day Twenty-Four: Side Effects
Day Twenty-Five: Baking
Day Twenty-Six: Signs
Day Twenty-Eight: Game Night
Day Twenty-Nine: School Visit
Day Thirty: Soulmates
Day Thirty-One: Knight in Shining Leather
Author's Note
Other Works

Day Twenty-Seven: MultiNoir

1.2K 44 21
Autorstwa ColoradoPeculiar

Hi! So as the month is winding down I'm thinking about other fanfictions to write for you guys! I will start updating my Pierre's Row AU again, but I understand that AU's aren't everybody's cups of tea, so I'm already planning another non-AU fanfic. I'm pretty sure it'll be mainly Adrienette, I'll tell you guys more about it at the end of the month! Anyway! I want to say thank you for all of the support I've gotten, it means so much! Vote and comment if you've enjoyed! Thank you all! -Colorado

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marinette Dupain-Cheng was regretting so many life choices as she ran across the rooftops with Chat Noir. 

She normally loved to run across Paris with her partner in tow, but there was one tiny detail.

"Multimouse!" He called out to her. Alright so it was a big detail. 

She had been fighting the akuma with Chat, as normal, when she called her lucky charm. The lucky charm she had gotten was an exact replica of the mouse miraculous. She was supposed to give the miraculous to Mylene, but before she could react Chat grabbed the miraculous and leapt of towards the Dupain-Cheng bakery. 

Of course, she just happened to de-transform seconds before Chat Noir offered the miraculous to her, due to her using her lucky charm. When she tried to say that she couldn't have the miraculous anymore he said that "the lucky charm chose this miraculous" and that "the lucky charm never lies" and whatnot. 

"Yeah Chat?"

"The akuma is at the TVi building, hopefully Ladybug will meet us there." He said, biting his lip. "She's disappeared on me, but it's alright, I'm sure she'll show up, I trust her! In the meantime it looks like it's just us." He winked at her flirtatiously.  

"Slow down, Kitty." She chuckled.

"Sorry, I'm just really excited to be working with you again. I didn't really get the opportunity to last time. Not that you weren't amazing last time, but you know." He said flushing slightly. 

"Yeah, I get it, don't worry." She reached out and placed a hand on Chat's shoulder. "So, out of the two of us, you're the expert here, what's the plan?" She asked grinning at the super-hero.

"Well," He tried calling Ladybug again, but it went to voicemail. "Ladybug is MIA. The akuma is in the TVi station." They stopped on the building across from the station. "They're calling themselves Mr. Monopoly, apparently they bet on a game of Monopoly and lost a bunch of money." Multimouse flinched. "Yeah, so now he's running around and turning everyone into characters from the game using his cane and I'm sure you've noticed what happened to The Grand Paris Hotel." The hotel had been converted into a large red building, game piece from Monopoly.

"Yeah, so what's our plan?"

"We have to avoid get shot at, obviously. Or else we turn into game pieces themselves."

"Do you know where the akumatized object is yet?"

"Ladybug and I figured that it was in his bow-tie."

"Not exactly convenient."

"Well maybe not now, but if you can use Multitude..."

"I can sneak up on him and grab his bow-tie!" Multimouse finished his sentence.

"Exactly! Who knew you were such a mind reader, Princess?" He asked winking.

"Chat! Don't say that so loud! What if someone hears you and make the connection?" Chat waved off her concern.

"Don't say that. The only people who knows that I call you Princess are the people who already know your identity." He bopped her nose playfully. "Anyway after you get the bow-tie, you can toss it to me, then Ladybug can purify the akuma!" He said clapping his hands together. "Sounds good? Great! Now let's goo wahh!" He yelled, pulled back by Multimouse grabbing his tail.

"Why are you so sure Ladybug will show up?"

"Um, because she's always showed up?" Chat told Multimouse. She sighed.

"Still, don't you think we should have a backup plan?" Multimouse asked.

"You're right. If Ladybug doesn't show up right away, maybe we can figure out away to capture the akuma? Like in a jar or something?" Chat shrugged. Multimouse hummed.

"If the akuma gets absorbed in the jar and one of us is holding it..."

"Then we'll get akumatized right. Well, there's always my cataclysm!" Chat offered Multimouse a helpless smile.

"And how would that repair the damage? We need a lucky charm to repair the damage!" She countered.

"I cataclysm the akuma if Ladybug doesn't show up, then she can use her lucky charm and repair everything!" Chat said bouncing on the balls of his feet.

"Doesn't the lucky charm have to help with the battle?" Multimouse asked, growing even more nervous about how she was going to pull this off.

"You're right. Well, hopefully she has the replica of the mouse miraculous with her, wherever she is." Chat bit his lip and Multimouse could tell that he was worried. Her heart panged.

"Hey Chat?" She put a hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah Princess?" He asked.

"She's okay. She can handle herself." Chat didn't need to ask who Multimouse was talking about.

"I know I've seen do the impossible, but I can't help but worry. I mean, what if she's de-transformed and someone comes and kidnaps her?" Chat ran a hand through his hair. "I know it sounds crazy and impossible, but I really care about her."

'Even though you don't call her m'lady anymore? Or flirt with her?' Multimouse felt the familiar emotion run through her, although she could never pinpoint what the emotion was.

"I'm sure she'd be very touched if she heard how worried you were." Multimouse smiled at him.

"You won't tell her right? It's kinda embarrassing." Chat Noir scratched the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Why?" Multimouse furrowed her brows.

"Well, I know that she can take care of herself, it may seem silly to her." He said gazing at roof of the building the pair was on.

"Oh." Multimouse was taken aback. "I'm sure she won't think that way. She's your partner, I think being worried about your partner is perfectly rational."

'If I had a euro for every time I worried about you I'd be rich by now.' She thought wryly.

"Thanks Mousinette." 

"Chat..." She said with a wary tone in her voice.

"What? Nobody's gonna hear me." He grinned. Multimouse face palmed.

"This is why I refused to wear this miraculous again." She muttered.

"What was that?" Chat asked.

"Nothing!" She squeaked.

"Alright, whatever you say." A boom rumbled in the background. "Come on! Duty calls!" Chat leapt forward on his baton.

"Wait!" Multimouse pulled out her jump rope and attached it to a structure to the top of the TVi building. She was glad that her weapon as Multimouse was so similar to her weapon as Ladybug. "What about our plan?" She yelled to Chat Noir.

"We're superheroes! We improvise!" He glanced back at her and grinned wildly. "Don't be nervous." He told her once they were on top of the TVi building. "You're going to do great! I believe in you and so does Ladybug. The lucky charm chose you." He said trying to cheer her up.

Her heart warmed at her partner being so considerate and kind, especially to Marinette who she didn't think he didn't really know all that well. But with every word a new level of dread settled in Marinette's stomach. 

"T-thanks Chat Noir." She said giving him an uneasy grin. 

"No problem! Let's do this partner!" He told her.

"Y-yeah!" She chirpped. "Let's do this." She muttered.

'How am I going to do this?' She thought.

Her and Chat entered the building and ran through the corridors seeing only the aftermath to Mr. Monopoly's rampage. Many people were now turned into dogs, cars, thimbles, and other game pieces. Then, they heard it.

"I am Mr. Monopoly! Where is WJ Rivers?" They could hear the akuma around the corner and the pair skidded to a stop.

"I'm guessing WJ Rivers is the man Mr. Monopoly lost all his money to?" Multimouse mused, raising an eyebrow at Chat Noir.

"Most likely."

"Do you know how he is? Or where he is?" Multimouse asked.

"Probably hiding some-."

"Oh stop this madness Arnold!" A voice called out.

"WJ! You cheated and costed me all of my money!" They heard the akuma scream.

"Or they could be confronting the akuma head on." Chat sighed. "I really wished they left that to Ladybug and I sometimes. We're superheroes, not them."

"I think it's sad. I've seen people try to talk sense into akumatized villains thinking they can save them, it's never pretty." She frowned.

"You have?" Chat Noir raised an eyebrow suspiciously.

"W-well, I hear about them from Alya and I watch her v-videos! Yeah! On her blog! Because I'm her best friend!" She hurriedly explained.

'Totally believable! Great job Marinette!' She inwardly cursed for being so flustered when it came to making up excuses. She honestly wasn't sure how nobody had figured it out by now. Especially, Alya, she was the one who heard her lame excuses the most out of everyone.

"Right." Either Chat Noir was incredibly oblivious or he recognized that this conversation would have to wait until after the akuma victim was taken care of. Something she still didn't know how to pull off. 

She hoped and prayed that it was the former.

"Well, let's go. I'll distract, you use multitude." He said. Marinette was about to protest when he rounded the corner. "Well, well, well, what's got your bow-tie in a twist?" He taunted the villain.

"Chat Noir." Mr. Monopoly gritted his teeth. 

"The one and only." He winked glad that Mr. Monopoly's focus was on him and not WJ Rivers. "Get somewhere safe!" He yelled to WJ as Mr. Monopoly hit him with a blast that he deflected with his baton.

"I can save him!" He protested. "I was never going to take his money, I swear! I thought we were just joking around!" He explained. Chat Noir nodded bending like he was doing the limbo to avoid being turned into a game piece. 

"I believe you, but you still need to leave ASAP and find someplace to hide until Ladybug and I can take care of it." Chat Noir straightened, only to be challenged with another blast heading towards him at full force. 

"But-." WJ started to say as Chat jumped into the splits, avoiding the blast and in between WJ and Mr. Monopoly.

"No buts. This is my job, yours is to hide and to warn others of the danger, that's how you can help us take care of your friend." He explained deflecting several blasts with his baton.

Luckily, WJ listened this time.

"Got it." He said and took off running down the hallway.

'Where are you Marinette?' He thought gritting his teeth as he now faced Mr. Monopoly all on his lonesome. 

"Now you've just taken my Boardwalk away from me." Mr. Monopoly growled. "It's time for you to declare bankruptcy." He said pointing his cane at Chat Noir and aiming to blast him.

Chat Noir was luckily able to dodge the blasts, but once the smoke cleared he found himself face to face with Mr. Monopoly. He gulped as Mr. Monopoly reached out and grabbed his neck in a hard grip.

Mr. Monopoly grinned wickedly as he kicked Chat Noir's baton away, which had rolled by his foot when Chat Noir had dodged his blasts. He aimed his cane at Chat Noir and the superhero closed his eyes praying for Ladybug and Multimouse to bring him back, but death didn't come. 

Suddenly he felt the grip around his neck loosen as Mr. Monopoly shook with......laughter?

Taking the opportunity he kicked Mr. Monopoly into the wall to get out of his grip. He ran and grabbed his baton and pointed it at the victim, still not quite understanding what had happened to make him laugh. 

As he moved closer to Mr. Monopoly warily, making sure he wasn't about to shoot him with a game piece he saw something. Suddenly it clicked. There were mini-Multimouses on his arms, his ankles, and one on his bowtie.

"Mar-Multimouse!" He quickly corrected himself. "Did I hurt you?" He asked worriedly rushing towards Mr. Monopoly. 

"I'm fine CHAT LOOK OUT!" The one on Mr. Monopoly's bow-tie exclaimed.

In his concern he had forgotten something very important.The  Multimouses were on the akumatized victim and even if he was just slammed into the wall, he still had his cane with him. It only took him a few seconds to come back to reality and pick up his cane to shoot Chat Noir as he was rushing towards the Multimouses.

Before Multimouse could even process what had happened, Chat Noir was gone and a man riding on a horse was in his place.

'A knight for his Princess.' Multimouse realized with a pang. She quickly shook the shock off. This wasn't the first time Chat Noir had taken a hit for her now she had to save him.

Mr. Monopoly grunted as he stood up, with the mini-Multimouses still on him. 

"I'm coming for you WJ!" He cackled as he stood up. The Multimouse on his bow-tie signaled to one on his arm and quickly the message was spread around. 

Filled with determination to save their partner they started to tickle Mr. Monopoly.

"No! HAHAHAHA! NOT! HAHAHAHAHA! AGAIN!" He fell backwards giving the mini-Multimouses the perfect opportunity to get off of him and roll underneath the door and into the dressing room.

They all combined into the one and only Multimouse again and she wasn't sure if she would ever get used to the sensation. Hopefully, she never had too. Mylene was supposed to have the mouse miraculous, not Marinette.

"Marinette!" Tikki, who had been hiding near the fight the entire time Multimouse was with Chat, suddenly reappered.

"Tikki!" Multimouse reached out as her kwami landed in her hands.

"What are you going to do about Chat Noir?" She asked nervously.

"I'm going to save him that's what." She de-transformed from Multimouse back into Marinette. "Thanks Mullo." She said, giving the kwami a grateful smile.

"It's my honor to help out the Guardian!" Mullo squeaked excitedly.

"I'm trusting you to find your way back to the Miracle Box by yourself, can you do it?"

"Of course Master Marinette!" That was a title she was never going to get used to.

"Thank you, Mullo." She handed the kwami the mouse miraculous. "Ready to go Tikki?" She asked her kwami excitedly.

"Of course Marinette! Just say the word!"

The next thing Chat Noir knew was that Ladybug was standing in front of him fist extended for their celebratory fist bump. As he looked around his gaze became concerned.

"Where's Multimouse?" He asked looking around anxiously. "Don't tell me she got hit too!" He said looking at Ladybug for the answer.

 Dumbfounded, she put her hand down. 

"No, no, but she had to go. She said something about having to go and see Alya to protect her identity. Speaking of identities." She said. "I need to talk to you about Multimouse."

"What's up?" He asked, folding his arms nonchalantly. Ladybug casted a nervous glance at the akumatized victim.

"Not here." Chat Noir followed her gaze.

"Oh right."

"Arnold? Arnold!" WJ Rivers exited one of the rooms and ran to his friend.

"WJ?"

"I was never going to take your money, I thought we were joking, I swear!" WJ bit his lip.

"It's okay." Arnold told him and WJ broke out grinning. 

"Thank the Lord, now come on, let's go get a drink." Ladybug chuckled as they walked off.

"Come on Kitty. Let's head out." She said and he nodded. 

"You lead the way Ladybug." She pursed her lips at the lack of affectionate nicknames, but shook it off.

Once they were sitting a rooftop they used to patrol she gestured at Chat Noir to sit down.

"So as you know, Marinette used the mouse miraculous again today." Ladybug started.

"Right, because of the lucky charm and the lucky charm never lies!" He told her.

"While I do agree with you on that, I think that the mouse miraculous is meant for someone else." Ladybug explained.

"What?" Chat Noir looked shocked to the very core. "Someone else as Multimouse?" He asked with wide eyes. Ladybug nodded.

"Yes, someone else as Multimouse, or at least using the mouse miraculous whether they'll take the name Multimouse or not is up them."

"But why?" Chat asked not understanding why Marinette's miraculous had to be given to someone else.

"Because you know her identity, Chat-." She was cut off.

"Ryuko." He said. "Hawkmoth figured out her identity yet you still gave her the dragon miraculous after the fact."

"Well I-."

"Queen Bee! Chloe Bourgeois!" Ladybug opened her mouth, but Chat held his hand up. "I know she's not Queen Bee anymore, but when she was, you still trusted her. You only replaced her once she betrayed us and Marinette has done nothing of the sort!" He crossed his arms indignation for his friend.

"I know Chat, but-."

"I just don't understand! Didn't she prove herself with Kwami Buster? Tikki was one of the ones kidnapped and Marinette saved her!" He said grabbing Ladybug by the shoulders and gazed into her eyes intensely. "Ladybug, she saved your kwami, she saved my kwami. She saved us when we got our butts whooped, and if that doesn't prove her enough, she saved me again today! Mr. Monopoly had me in a death grip and was about to shoot me when she was able to use her Multitude and tickle him! I only got shot when I was worried about her! Please don't replace her Ladybug!" His eyes were so sincere so filled with emotion towards her, well towards her civilian self, but still. She hadn't seen that look in his eyes in a long time and of course it was now when she had to let him down.

"Chat, I'm sorry." She said. He scoffed and dropped his hands to his sides.

"What are you not telling me?" He asked.

"W-what?" Ladybug asked, pondering whether or not she heard him correctly.

"What are you not telling me?" Chat asked again.

"N-nothing!" Her voice two octaves higher and louder than normal.

"You're lying. I know you are." Chat's eyes were filled with her. 

"Kitty," Ladybug reached out to him, but he scooted a little farther down from her. Her heart clenched in pain.

"You're keeping something from me, I know you are. Marinette was able to save your kwami Ladybug, while you were MIA in action, she saved me." He said turning towards her. "Hawkmoth doesn't even know she exists, much less her identity." He shook his head. "I can't believe this."

"Chat please." Ladybug begged. He reached for his baton.

"I just don't understand. She's stepped up when you were gone twice and now you're taking her miraculous away? I don't know what's gotten into you Ladybug." Then he vaulted away.

Ladybug looked down, breathing heavily trying to collect her thoughts. 

'Don't cry, don't cry, don't cry, don't cry.' Her mind chanted at her. It only broke when a 'beep, beep, beep sliced through the silence.

"I need to get home." She mumbled. She then yo-yoed away.

"You okay Marinette?" Tikki asked after her transformation dropped. 

Marinette flopped down on her pillow feeling a lump build up in her throat. She shook her head scared that if she used her voice she would started bawling.

"He'll understand one day, I promise." Tikki hugged her cheek.

The dam broke. Marinette started to sob.

"D-did you see how he looked at me?" She asked tearfully. "H-he l-looked so hurt, Tikki!" She cried. "I f-feel so awful." She said flopping down on her pillow and sobbing. 

"Marinette. Everything will turn out okay! Look on the brightside! He was mad at Ladybug on Marinette's behalf!" Tikki told her. Marinette rolled over, tears still streaking down her face.

"I know, but things have been so different between us lately. He stopped the nicknames, then the flirts, now this!" She sighed. "I just want my kitty back. I hate this wall between us Tikki" She said, grabbing her Chat Noir doll from where it sat above her bed holding it gently. "I miss him." She whispered. "I miss us. The dynamic duo, the 'us against the world m'lady!'" As she quoted what she had thought was their motto she started to cry again, squeezing the doll. "Where'd that go?" She asked tearfully. "What's happened to us Tikki? Will we ever be the same?" She asked her kwami, helpless to how her and Chat's relationship was changing. And she loathed it.

"It's alright Marinette. I promise everything will turn out okay. He's the Chat Noir to your Ladybug! You're the yin to his yang! You two are two halves to the same whole." Tikki told her softly.

"You mean it?" Marinette asked looking up at her kwami hopefully.

"I know it! Ladybug's and Chat Noir's are destined" Tikki stopped herself from saying 'to be together' Marinette wasn't there yet. She was starting the process to understanding that, but Tikki couldn't dump too much on her. "to be partners." She finished. 

"Thanks Tikki. That helps a lot." Marinette offered her a small smile. "If you don't mind, I'd like to get some air." Tikki nodded.

"Take as much time as you need. It's been a very long afternoon." Marinette chuckled wryly.

"When is it not? I'll call you if anything happens okay?" Tikki nodded, already sensing a certain presence. 

Taking a deep breath Marinette opened up the balcony door and walked out. She walked over to the edge and stared out at the Notre Dame and the Parisian landscape. 

"Hey Princess." Said a voice from behind her. Marinette jumped and whirled around.

"C-Chat Noir?" She asked.

"Hey." He said, walking over to her and grabbing her hand bowing and placing a light kiss on it. Her heart leapt. "This is for you." In his hand held a pink rose. Marinette stared at the rose, her mouth in a 'o' and eyes wide.

"T-t-thank y-you." She managed to stutter out once she got over her shock.

"This may sound weird," Chat Noir scratched the back of his neck nervously. "but can I put this in your hair?" It took her a moment to compute his words.

"Y-yes!" She nearly shouted. She cleared her throat embarrassed. "I mean, sure, why not?" She gave him a smile which he eagerly returned. 

Her breathing hitched when one of his clawed hand pulled out one of your pigtails, then the other one. Leaning so close she could hear every inhale and exhale, he placed the rose behind her ear.

"I don't know why you don't wear your hair down more often." He mumbled. "You look really nice." He said, leaning back. 

"Thanks." She blushed and turned away from the superhero and back towards the landscape.

"So, you're probably wondering what I'm doing here." Chat started, walking over to join her side.

"It crossed my mind." She said offering him a small smile only this time he didn't return it. "What's wrong?" She asked, placing her hand on his forearm.

Before she even knew what was happening she felt strong arms wrap around her back and a cheek on top of her head.

"I'm sorry." Chat said.

"W-what?" She breathed out, still in shock from the hug.

"Ladybug, she," Chat gulped, trying to keep his anger at his partner down. "She's taking your miraculous away."

'So that's what this is about.' She thought, finally returning the hug.

"It's okay, really." She told him. He squeezed her tighter. 

"No it's not. I saw those tear-streaks when I arrived." He murmured into her hair. "I tried my hardest to convince her not to, I swear, cat's honor!" The desperation in his voice surprised her. Did she really mean that much to him as a civilian as well?

"Chat, seriously, thank you, but it's okay." She said trying to keep her voice light, which is a hard feat to do after crying.

"No, it's not. You saved her kwami during Kwami Buster, you know what that means Marinette?" He didn't let her go, but he took a step back so he could be face-to-face with her. He needed her to believe what he was about to say. She looked up at him, her face a myriad of emotions. Even in the low-light of her balcony he could see the tear-streaks on her face. Anger towards his partner and concern towards the girl in front of him rose up in him once again. He took a deep breath in. "It means that without you, there would be no more Ladybug or Chat Noir for that matter. It means that without you, Hawkmoth would've won a long time ago." He put his forehead on hers. "I don't say this to scare you, but to show you how awesome you are." Emotion made his voice heavy.

'Oh mon chaton.' Marinette thought. Oh how she wanted to tell him everything, to explain everything, to spend the rest of the night talking with him about everything, to try and fix their partnership, but she couldn't do that. not yet. She sighed.

"I would've died today if it wasn't for you." He said suddenly, her heart lurching, breaking her out of her thoughts.

"W-what?" She whispered.

"That choke hold Mr. Monopoly had me in, that was blocking my air. If it wasn't for your quick thinking, I would've died today." He gulped. "It's just not right! Hawkmoth doesn't know your identity!" All the negative emotions Chat felt from earlier in the day rose back up in him. "Only I do! Ladybug used Ryuko and Queen Bee! She's literally choosing Chloe Bourgeois over you! And I know she's not Queen Bee anymore, but she only got replaced once she openly betrayed Ladybug to Hawkmoth. You've done nothing wrong except for taking off your miraculous a second too soon and now!" He felt tears build up in his eyes. "I'm so sorry."

Marinette's heart was going haywire, her brain not quite understanding what this meant. Why did he care so much? She knew that Chat Noir was an incredibly considerate person, but he didn't know Marinette well enough for this to not be suspicious. 

"Why?" She whispered.

"Because this is all my fault." He whispered back.

"What?" Marinette yelled, pulling back from his embrace, but not letting him go.

"Ouch Princess, the ears are sensitive." He said grinning, but she could tell it was fake grin.

"Chat, this is not your fault." She said forcefully.

"But it is!" He protested, his grin gone. "If I hadn't been there," He was cut off by Marinette placing her hand over his hand.

"No." She nearly growled. "Do not blame yourself for this. That's not okay. It's not your fault, it's mine I was foolish-."

"No way!" She heard Chat yell, although it was muffled by her hand. She raised her eyebrows and Chat pried her hand off his mouth. "You made an innocent mistake, and it was an accident at this. Multimouse has saved me twice and Ladybug once, you were there when she wasn't and yet she's robbing you of this." Tears started to fall down his face. "Great," He said wiping his cheek with his hand. "now we're going to have matching tear streaks." He said laughing a little bit.

"Chat, why are you crying?" She asked cupping his cheek.

"It's been a long day." He flashed another fake smile at her. She smiled softly.

"Wanna talk about it over cookies and cocoa? We could watch a movie after." She offered.

"That sounds perfect, thank you Marinette. Here you are saving me again." He said placing his forehead on hers. "It seems like I always come to you, huh?" He said chuckling lightly, although it had no humor in it.

"What do you mean?" She asked closing her eyes as well, soaking up the close proximity to him. She never really got this as Ladybug anymore and she needed to enjoy it while she could.

"Remember the night Andre got akumatized?" He asked.

"Yeah. I caused that, Kitty." She said smirking a bit.

"Ladybug stood me up and I wasn't feeling the best, so do you remember what I did?" The memory was fresh in her mind as if it happened yesterday.

"You came over to my balcony and we talked for a little bit, then you took me to the roof where you had planned to meet up with Ladybug." She said, smiling and cringing at the memory all at once.

"I confided in you, showed you my insecurities, and did you judge me no!" He said. "You're always there for me Marinette, whenever Ladybug isn't there you are." He picked his forehead up from hers and she opened up her eyes curiously. She was met with a piercing green gaze and a wide smile. "Thank you." He leaned forward and placed a light kiss on her forehead.

"Of course." Marinette closed her eyes, a little confused why he felt so comfortable to kiss her. Of course forehead kisses weren't exactly romantic, but they had a level of closeness to them. Not that she was complaining. The moment his lips met her skin her whole body filled with warmth. "Everybody needs somebody to come to." They broke apart, with matching smiles, sparkling eyes, and now dried tear streaks. 

"Can I take you up on that offer for cookies, cocoa, and a mew-vie?" He winked and Marinette rolled her eyes, although the grin was still evident on her face.

"I had that coming didn't I?"

"Yep!" He said happily. Marinette sighed.

"Come on Kitty, let's go in and you can vent to me while we have a movie on in the background."

"And cookies and cocoa, right?" He asked.

"Of course, we can't forget the cookies and cocoa." She teased. Chat nodded seriously.

"That would be a true crime." Marinette laughed for the first time since her argument with Chat as they went into her room. "Hey Marinette?" Chat asked, once they were situated on the bed.

They were laying down side by side with the screen and cookies between them, their cocoa was up in the shelves above the bed.

"Hmm?" She hummed as the movie started to play.

"Thank you." She looked over at Chat Noir to see him gazing at her affectionately. "I really mean it."

"You're welcome Kitty. My balcony is always open whenever you need to talk." She said.

"What about you?" He asked her.

"What about me?" She cocked her head at him.

"Who can you vent all your problems to?" He asked softly. "I could tell that tonight you had been crying for a while and while I understand that you couldn't really tell people about your miraculous problems, do you have somebody for everyday problems? Because if you don't I could maybe," he glanced down at the bed, looking sheepish, "I could maybe make these visits a nightly thing?" He asked smiling nervously.

"Yes!" Marinette nodded excitedly. "I'd really like that." She tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

"Me too." Chat Noir gave her a final grin before turning back to the movie.

Marinette turned back to the movie as well feeling equally satisfied and happy with the new developments between her and Chat Noir

Maybe there were walls up between them as Ladybug and Chat Noir, but maybe just maybe, she could break them down as Marinette.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay! Sorry I'm posting this so late! This week is finals week and these are the longest prompts out of all of them. I actually had a ton of fun writing this one! It's a few words over 5,000 words! If you've enjoyed please leave a vote and comment! Thanks!                                                             -Colorado

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

1K 26 7
Credits to Jay Jay on pinterest for the artwork! So, this is a book of oneshots if you didn't read the title and don't know that. I love making one-s...
403K 7.8K 29
These are basic One-Shots from the love square of Miraculous Ladybug. These One-Shots include: LadyNoir, Adrienette, MariChat, and Ladrien. Just so y...
72 5 1
One-shot. After Valentine's Day, Marinette starts to view Chat Noir as more than just a partner. The story contains all the four ships. I promise the...
169K 3K 36
Yep, another one of these. You gotta love 'em though.