Marichat May 2020

By ColoradoPeculiar

One shots in honor of a month dedicated to my favorite love-square ship! Disclaimer: I don't own Miraculous L... More

Introduction
Day One: Truth or Dare
Day Two: Plagg
Day Three: Conflicted
Day Four: Drawings
Day Five: Fashion Show
Day Six: Homework
Day Seven: Sunset
Day Eight: First Kiss
Day Nine: Confession
Day Ten: First Date
Day Eleven: Hiding
Day Twelve: Video Games
Day Thirteen: Presents
Day Fourteen: Redecorating
Day Fifteen: Dancing
Day Seventeen: Reveal
Day Eighteen: Jealousy
Day Nineteen: Umbrella
Day Twenty: Picnic
Day Twenty-One: Karaoke
Day Twenty-Two: Chat Blanc
Day Twenty-Three: Comfort
Day Twenty-Four: Side Effects
Day Twenty-Five: Baking
Day Twenty-Six: Signs
Day Twenty-Seven: MultiNoir
Day Twenty-Eight: Game Night
Day Twenty-Nine: School Visit
Day Thirty: Soulmates
Day Thirty-One: Knight in Shining Leather
Author's Note
Other Works

Day Sixteen: Roses

1.1K 43 13
By ColoradoPeculiar

When I first thought up this prompt, I had no idea what the heck I was doing. Hopefully this will turn out okay. I love this song so much and decided to use it for this prompt. This one shot is rated teen! Please vote and comment if you've enjoyed!                                                                                                                -Colorado

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What are your favorite flowers?" A voice asked, snapping Marinette out of her thoughts. 

She had been busy trying to come up with a new design for a contest at school and had been completely ignoring her visitor.

"What?" She asked, spinning in her desk chair to face the person lounging in her chaise.

"What's your favorite flower?" Chat Noir asked again, turning to look at her. 

"Why?" She asked. He shrugged.

"I'm just curious." He gave her a lop-sided grin. A memory popped into her head.

Chat walked towards her, gave her a soft smile, and handed her the red rose. "I get it, Ladybug. Your friendship means everything to me." He kissed her cheek, making her gasp in surprise. "You can keep the rose it goes with your costume." He said. Then, he left. 

Marinette shook her head, trying to clear it.

"I'm not sure what my favorite flower is." She replied. Chat pouted.

"Aw, you're not gonna make this easy on me and tell your kitty what your favorite flower is?" He walked over to her, so that their faces were inches apart.

"Nope!" She bopped his nose and turned back around. Hoping that he didn't catch a glimpse of her searing cheeks.

"Darn." He said as he rubbed his head against her shoulder.

"You really are a cat, aren't you?" Marinette smirked and Chat sent her a wink.

"You know it Purrincess!" She chuckled and turn back to your desgin.

"Can't you take a break?" He asked her. "You've been at it for an hour and a half." He had spent the time playing games on the laptop he always left at her place.

It was perfect for movie nights.

"Yet I'm no closer to figuring out my design for the contest." She groaned.

"Well, whatever it is it'll be a-moew-zing." He kissed her cheek before heading back to the chaise. She still wasn't used to that.

As he continued to visit her, their relationship as Marinette and Chat had spiraled from a tentative friendship, to them being inseparable whenever he was around, to them trying to find any excuse to see each other, to this.

She wasn't quite sure what they were, but she wasn't about to ask. Even though it was uncertain, it was nice having him flirt and display affection so easily. She obviously returned the favor whenever she could.

"Thanks Kitty, but I'll feel a lot better once this is done." She said frowning.

"Maybe watching movies with me will help?"He asked, scooting over so she could come and join him. "You're not making any progress, you might as well come over here and sit by me."

"As tempting as it sounds. I really should get this done." Marinette told him, biting her lip.

"You might get some inspiration from characters." He sang. She sighed and trekked over to him. She laid down by him, his arm immediately falling behind her. 

"What movie do you want to watch first?" He asked her.

"Any Hallmark movie." She shrugged. 

It was a routine of theirs. They would curl up and watch Hallmark movies together, making bets about who was the endgame couple and whatnot. It had lead to many, many, accidental sleepovers a few purposeful ones.

He grinned at her and opened up the Hallmark app on the tablet. 

Marinette ended up falling asleep halfway through the second movie cuddling with Chat Noir. Not that he could blame her, he knew she was overworking herself with this contest. He had slept over the past couple of nights because he knew that the only way to get her to sleep was to coax her into cuddling with him. Not that he minded of course.

"Come on, Princess. Let's get you to bed." He picked her up bridal style and laid her down on her bed.

"Don't leave." He heard her murmur as he tucked her in.

"Wouldn't dream of it." He said, kissing her nose and getting in underneath the covers.

Almost automatically, their hands were around each other, holding onto each other as if they were a lifeline. This wasn't unusual, they're relationship was at the weird stage were they weren't dating and hadn't confessed their feelings for one another, but both of them had almost guaranteed that they liked each other.

"You're warm Kitty." She said snuggling her head in his chest.

"So are you Princess." He murmured softly, placing a kiss on her head.

"Hey Chat?" 

"Hmmm?"

"Nothing."

A month later and half-way through the contest, Marinette was busy yet again. Inspiration hit her rapidly, barely giving her a chance to breathe and she had to take hold of this opportunity before it slipped out of her hand.

Music was playing from her phone as she sang softly.

"Take it slow, but it's not typical." She sang. "He already knows that my love is fire." The lyrics reminded her of Chat Noir. Their feelings for each other was painfully clear, and she kept expecting that dumb cat to confess, but he never did.

"His heart was a stone, but then his hands roam. I turned him to gold and I took him higher." She found inspiration in the lyrics.The story of teaching someone what true love meant would always mean something to her.

"But I'll be your daydream. I'll be your favorite things. We could be beautiful." Fantasies of her and Chat Noir filled her head, but she pushed them out and continued to work.

"Get drunk on the good life. I'll take you to paradise. Say you'll never let me go." She sang as she sketched entering her own little world.

"Deep in my bones I can feel you. Take me back to time when we knew hideaway. We could waste a night on an old film. Smoke-."

"Wow!" A voice interrupted her singing. She turned to see Chat there, smiling. "I never knew you could sing!" He exclaimed, eyes shining. Nervously, she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Oh, um, yeah! It's a hobby I guess. Who doesn't like to sing?" She giggled and he laughed. 

"May I have this dance?" He bowed and held out his hand. She laughed and took it.

"You may."

They danced around her room in tune to the song. He hummed a little bit as she sang.

"Say you'll never let me go." She sang as he twirled her. The song came to an end and he bowed to her. She giggled and curtsied.

"You have good taste in music." He commented. "What was that song called?" He asked her.

"I'm not sure, I had it on a random station." She walked over to her phone. "It's called Roses."

Chat's eyebrows scrunched in confusion. "But, there's no roses in the song." Marinette shrugged.

"I don't know what to tell you." She told him. 

"You're a good dancer." He told her suddenly. Her face grew red as she realized.

"T-thanks you too!" She said, desperate to hide her inner freak out.

'It's the first time we've danced together.' She thought, smiling. 

"You working on your designs?" He asked her.

"Yep. We're halfway through the competition. I have to give 200% to even stand a chance against the other designers."

"Oh Mari, I'm sure your designs will be best ones there."

"Aw thanks." She cooed.

"Of course." He gave her a soft smile that melted her insides. His face suddenly brightened. She could practically see the lightbulb light over his head. "I have to go. I just got an idea and I need to act on it now before I loose my courage." He told her. "I promise I'll be back."

"Okay?" She said, confused. He walked over to her.

"Don't try to stop me please." His eyes were filled with eagerness, willingness, and love.

"Wha-?" Marinette was cut off.

Chat pulled her closer and cupped her face as she brought her hands up to his hair.

'Finally.' She thought happily as she kissed him back. Her face was on fire and her heart was pounding so loud, it was practically all she could hear. A jolt of pleasure ran through her as Chat slipped his tongue in her mouth. 'Oh God.' She thought letting out a moan. 

He broke away all to soon. Giving her a Cheshire grin he saluted her.

"Be right back Princess!" He called, rushing out of her room before she could react.

"Tikki....what the hell just happened?" She screeched.

"I think he just kissed you." Her kwami commented.

"I know that!" Marinette groaned and fell into her chaise.

"Isn't this a good thing? I mean, he likes you! You like him!" Tikki told her. 

"Of course this is a good thing! I'm still in shock. He kissed me Tikki!" She started to jump around her room. "He kissed me! He kissed me! He kissed me! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" She squealed. Tikki giggled at her holders antics.

"I wonder where he went." She said.

"I hope he'll be back soon Tikki! I want to talk to him again." Marinette complained.

"You mean kiss." Tikki teased and Marinette's face flushed.

"That too."

A half an hour of listening to the cheesiest love songs ever and dancing around the room like a mad women she heard a knock on the balcony. 

She stepped outside and gasped. Her balcony was covered in all sorts of roses. Red roses, black roses, pink roses, whit roses, yellow roses, it was beautiful.

"Do you like it?" He asked. "The song gave me the idea. I wanted to cover the whole thing in red roses, but the florists ran out so I asked which colors they had and these were the ones. I hope it's okay." He said nervously, holding a bouquet of red roses in his hand. His face had an uneasy smile on it and she completely melted. She was surprised she wasn't combusting on the spot.

"Oh, mon minou. I love it." She walked over to him and cupped his cheek, her eyes swimming with tears.

"You're crying?" Chat asked, worried about his Princess.

"They're happy tears Chaton. i'm just so touched." She promised him.

"Here these are for you." He handed her the bouquet. The scene was all to familiar to her. only this time, she could do something about it.

"I love them. Thank you." She kissed his cheek.

"Well," he took a deep breath, getting ready to admit to an undying truth. "I love you. Red roses represents love. I love you so much." He said placing his forehead on hers.

"I-I love you too." She said giggling way to happy.

"R-really?" He asked, his eyes shinning brightly, but they were also filled with disbelief. She nodded, unable to stop her grin from spread painfully wide.

"She loves me!" Chat picked her up by the waist and spun her around. "She loves me! She loves me! She loves me!" He exclaimed happily. "I love you too." He said, finally setting her down. 

Without hesitation she closed the distance between the two of them. He was so warm as she kissed him. She wanted to pour ever bit of love and care and passion in between the two of them. She wanted him to understand that she was sorry for rejecting him, not knowing how amazing he was. That he was everything she wanted.

He kissed her back with just as much elation. He couldn't help it. The girl he loved whole-heartedly had accepted his feelings. She loved him too. He couldn't believe it! It was too good to be true. 

Marinette made him so happy. She made him feel like it was okay to be who he was and she wouldn't judge him. What more could he want in a life partner? Nothing would make him happier than to spend the rest of his life by the side of the girl currently exploring his mouth.

With the scent of roses filtering around the two. Chat could only describe this as paradise.

"Roses." Was the first thing out of Marinette's mouth once they separated from each other to breathe.

"What?"

"Roses are my favorite flowers."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't do drugs unless they benefit your health, drink responsibly. Be safe! I love the song Roses but DO NOT do illegal drugs or drink irresponsibly. I REPEAT DO NOT DO ILLEGAL DRUGS OR DINK IRRESPONSIBLY. Vote and comment if you've enjoyed thanks!                                                           -Colorado

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 316 88
These are one-shots of Ladynoir, Marichat, and Adrienette.
403K 7.8K 29
These are basic One-Shots from the love square of Miraculous Ladybug. These One-Shots include: LadyNoir, Adrienette, MariChat, and Ladrien. Just so y...
594K 9.3K 82
One shots based of our two favourite ships LadyNoir and Adrinette I do take requests. Some chapters may contain major fluff/sin
8.5K 163 19
❝I love you.❞ ------ what's not to love about the miraculous love square? these are some one-shots of the couple we all love and adore from my imagin...