Marichat May 2020

Από ColoradoPeculiar

One shots in honor of a month dedicated to my favorite love-square ship! Disclaimer: I don't own Miraculous L... Περισσότερα

Introduction
Day One: Truth or Dare
Day Two: Plagg
Day Three: Conflicted
Day Four: Drawings
Day Five: Fashion Show
Day Six: Homework
Day Seven: Sunset
Day Nine: Confession
Day Ten: First Date
Day Eleven: Hiding
Day Twelve: Video Games
Day Thirteen: Presents
Day Fourteen: Redecorating
Day Fifteen: Dancing
Day Sixteen: Roses
Day Seventeen: Reveal
Day Eighteen: Jealousy
Day Nineteen: Umbrella
Day Twenty: Picnic
Day Twenty-One: Karaoke
Day Twenty-Two: Chat Blanc
Day Twenty-Three: Comfort
Day Twenty-Four: Side Effects
Day Twenty-Five: Baking
Day Twenty-Six: Signs
Day Twenty-Seven: MultiNoir
Day Twenty-Eight: Game Night
Day Twenty-Nine: School Visit
Day Thirty: Soulmates
Day Thirty-One: Knight in Shining Leather
Author's Note
Other Works

Day Eight: First Kiss

1.8K 44 43
Από ColoradoPeculiar

Hello! First day of the new week yay! So these next couple days are a tiny bit different. Day 8, Day 9, and Day 10 are a three part story. I've been SUUUUUUPER excited to write these three so let's get to it! Yay! This one shot is rated teen for mild swearing and sexual references! Please vote and comment if you've enjoyed! -Colorado

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Adrien Agreste had always wondered about Marinette Dupain-Cheng. She always seemed so confident when she stood up to Chloe, or when she won the election, yet when he talked to her most times she would stutter something incoherent and then run away. He was honestly worried about her. She was one of his first friends and was always there for people, an everyday Ladybug, the thought that she didn't like him was not a pleasant one.

Of course, he had been proven that she did like him as a friend after the ahem "statue incident", but she still remained distant to Adrien. Even after she stopped stuttering around him the two of them were always busy, so he never got to see her.

Never got to see her as Adrien Agreste that is.

Neither of them were sure when it started just that it didn't stop. In the beginning, Chat Noir would come over two maybe three times a week, but as time progressed he started to come over nightly.

At first, Marinette was confused as to why Chat Noir started stopping by, she still was, but now she was more pleased than perplexed. If one of them got too busy a certain night and they couldn't see each other, it felt lonely to Marinette. 

She enjoyed his companionship. It was different when she was Marinette, more personal. Especially after Chat Noir got over her as Ladybug. They still talked as Ladybug and Chat Noir, of course, but it seemed to Marinette he was confiding in Ladybug less and Marinette more.

Not that she minded, but she was curious as to why.

Why Marinette? He obviously doesn't know her identity, yet that was the only thing she thought of when she thought her connection to Chat Noir before he started visiting.

Adrien asked himself the same exact question multiple times. Why Marinette? He knew that he was always drawn to her, but why? Why was she so intriguing to him? Why did it hurt when he saw her with Luka? Why did he keeping coming back to her as Chat? Why? Why? Why?

Adrien tried to tell himself it was because she was one of his first friends, yet he didn't know her that well. He really did, but when the pair of them started interacting more outside of his mask, he couldn't use that excuse anymore. 

He knew her inside and out. She was his best friend. It was different with her than it was with Nino. He felt free around her. He told himself he only felt that way because everyone who was around her felt that way, but deep down he knew the truth.

He knew it was only a matter of time before it happened. He knew that it was a ticking time bomb, going to explode at any moment. He knew the answer the question that he had asked himself over and over and over again. And he was scared. When he first realized the answer, he did what was natural. He denied it. He denied it to his friends, his family, his kwami, everyone. 

They all saw through his lie, but they weren't going to confront him about it. These kind of things take time and if he wasn't ready, then forcing it would only end in disaster.

The only person who didn't see through the lie was the person who the lie was about. Marinette.

Marinette knew that her relationship with Adrien had changed. She knew that her actions were different towards him and she convinced herself that was the reason he suddenly was so kind to her. She honestly didn't think anything of it, too blinded to see through the lie. 

Too blinded by someone else.

Like Adrien, when she first realized this fact she denied it. Denied everything. Denied the skeptic looks her kwami gave her, denied the questions from Alya, denied the fact that she couldn't stop smiling when she thought of the superhero who had weaseled his way into her heart. 

However, she couldn't deny it forever. She knew that sooner or later the truth would come out and she wasn't sure what she would do when it did.

Neither of the two expected the truth to come out that night.

It had appeared as normal. Chat Noir was chatting with Marinette easily on her balcony. He was sitting on the rails and Mari was sitting on the table.

"It's just so heart warming." He was saying, taking a sip of his hot cocoa. "Their faces light up and" he sighed "it reminds me why I love to be Chat Noir." He was talking about the days events. Specifically, when he crashed a little boy's superhero themed birthday party.

"You're too pure for this world." Marinette told him. Chat Noir just shrugged.

"It was the kid's birthday, he deserved a treat." 

"Well, I'm sure he's going to be the most popular kid in school for a while thanks to you." Mari smiled affectionately at the boy. He inwardly groaned.

'Seriously Mari? You aren't making this easy with that smile.' He thought. It wasn't that he didn't like her smile, he actually adored it. The problem was is that with that smile on her face, in the pale Parisian moonlight, she looked incredibly attractive. 

"Sometimes I forget about the impact I have. I mean behind the mask, I'm just another person you know?" He rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

"Well, since I'm not a superhero, not really." Marinette gave him a smile.

"You were Multimouse." He reminded her. 

"Nobody knew about Multimouse except for you and me."

"And Ladybug."

"Well yeah, obviously. I meant besides her." She chuckled nervously. 

"Right." Chat turned around, so he couldn't see her exhale in relief. "Anyway, the impact that I have. As much as I'm honored, it's also a bit scary." Marinette stood up and walked over to him.

"Why's that?"

"Because I can't really be myself in public. Both sides of the mask are pretty famous." Marinette laid a comforting hand in Chat's wrist.

'Are you trying to murder me?' He thought at the contact.

"I'm sorry Chat." She gave his wrist a squeeze and then let go.

'Nooooo please come back!'

"It's okay Princess, I can be myself around you and Ladybug, that's all I really need." He replied. Marinette felt her cheeks grow warm.

'Damn cat, you can't say things like that to me.'

"You'll always be welcome here, Chat. No matter what." Marinette told him. "When things get to overwhelming, get your butt over here and we can talk okay?"

"Marinette, that's really sweet but I don't want to impose."

'What the hell Chat? Don't you see I want you to impose? Let me be there for you Kitty!'

"You won't be." She told him wanting to silence his worries.

"But I don't want to worry you-."

"Chat. Noir." She told him a look of seriousness on her face. "You will worry me more if you don't come." She took a small step towards him till she was staring in his eyes. It was intense. The energy radiating off of her was nearly too much for Chat to handle. "I won't care if it's 2 freaking am. When life gets to much get over here before I get Ladybug to drag you to my balcony. Don't think I won't." She growled at him.

'Wow, that was hot.' He thought, his face red. 

"O-okay Princess" He managed to choke out. 

"Good." Marinette turned on her heel and put a sizable distance between them, even though neither of them wanted it.

"But why?" Chat asked. Marinette turned to look at him.

"What do you mean why?"

"Why are you offering this to me?" He asked. The sadness on her kitty's face broke Marinette's heart. Marinette walked over to him and hugged him. He tensed at first, but then melted into the hug.

'Ohhh this feels so nice. She's so warm and smells of cookies.' He started to purr. 

"Because I care about you Chat." She responded, voice muffled due to her face being buried in his chest. "I care about you." She repeated. "And I need to make sure my Kitty is okay."

That was the moment the bomb exploded. 

The first second the only thing Marinette feel was that her lips were touching something rather soft. Softer than a chest should be.

Then she realized what exactly her lips were touching. Her brain wanted her to pull away, but her heart had temporarily taken control of her movements and her mindset, so did the thing she's been wanting to do and dreading to do. She kissed back.

As soon as she kissed back she realized how good this felt, how right, how emotional and passionate. She could tell what he was thinking all due to a kiss. He was nervous, just like she was, and excited, just like she was, and was that love?

She sighed happily as she melted into him. Then he let go.

'No! I want more! More kisses! More cuddles! I want you!' Her heart pleaded. However in the next moment, Marinette's brain regained control over her body. 'Wait, what the everloving hell just happened? Did we just-?'

"DON'T SAY ANYTHING!" Chat's cry broke through her thoughts. "I, uh, I have to go!" He leapt off her balcony sprinting away. Leaving the girl behind confused and still processing what the hell happened.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mwahahahaha! I feel so evil for writing this and leaving it here, but oh well! The next part will come out tomorrow! Please vote and comment it means the world!                                                                    -Colorado

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

77.3K 1.5K 38
An AU where everything is the same... Except for the love square! I do not own Miraculous Ladybug or any of its characters. Cover by @peaabbrain
159K 2.8K 20
These are stories of one-shots about Marichat. Some one-shots would be continued to add another one-shot to the story itself. I'm going to do only Ma...
193K 2.9K 83
Just a bunch of Oneshots of our beloved Miraculous characters! Hope you enjoy the book! :D
3.7K 28 26
Marichat? Check. May? Check. (December 2021 edit: *sweats* ahahah) 2021? Check. A crazy fangirl that ships marichat to no extent? Oh, definitely. MAR...