Marichat May 2020

By ColoradoPeculiar

One shots in honor of a month dedicated to my favorite love-square ship! Disclaimer: I don't own Miraculous L... More

Introduction
Day Two: Plagg
Day Three: Conflicted
Day Four: Drawings
Day Five: Fashion Show
Day Six: Homework
Day Seven: Sunset
Day Eight: First Kiss
Day Nine: Confession
Day Ten: First Date
Day Eleven: Hiding
Day Twelve: Video Games
Day Thirteen: Presents
Day Fourteen: Redecorating
Day Fifteen: Dancing
Day Sixteen: Roses
Day Seventeen: Reveal
Day Eighteen: Jealousy
Day Nineteen: Umbrella
Day Twenty: Picnic
Day Twenty-One: Karaoke
Day Twenty-Two: Chat Blanc
Day Twenty-Three: Comfort
Day Twenty-Four: Side Effects
Day Twenty-Five: Baking
Day Twenty-Six: Signs
Day Twenty-Seven: MultiNoir
Day Twenty-Eight: Game Night
Day Twenty-Nine: School Visit
Day Thirty: Soulmates
Day Thirty-One: Knight in Shining Leather
Author's Note
Other Works

Day One: Truth or Dare

3.8K 95 220
By ColoradoPeculiar

This one-shot is rated teen! It has mild swearing and sexual references, if you're uncomfortable with that, please don't complain, just check out another one-shot or stop reading. They are sixteen in this I realize that's not canon, but whatever, that's how it's a gonna be. Okay now that you've been warned... enjoy reading don't forget to vote and comment if you have enjoyed, it makes my day!                                                                                                                                                                                             -Colorado

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marinette was going to kill Alya. She should've seen it coming , she really should've, but unfortunately her powers as Ladybug did not include looking into the future. 

It all started this morning at school when Alya was complaining about how her and Mairnette never hung out anymore. Between school, designing, and being the Guardian of the Miraculous, Marinette barely had time to breathe anymore. Of course, she couldn't tell Alya that.

"I'm really sorry." Marinette apologized again.

"I swear these days your just as busy as Adrien, girl." Alya remarked, shaking her head.

"I know, I know, but I'm actually free this afternoon, we can hang out then!"

"Okay girl, sounds great!" They started to head to the classroom, talking about what they were going to do until they ran into Adrien and Nino.

"Hey girls!" Adrien called out to them. Marinette's crush on the boy had shrunk since becoming the Guardian, mostly because there was suddenly someone else in her life that took up the space where Adrien once was. 

"Hey Adrien!" Marinette called out, glad that she could finally speak coherent sentences around the boy.

"What's up?" Nino asked as the girls approached the boys.

"Marinette is finally free this afternoon, so I'm heading over to her house this afternoon to hang out." Alya told them.

"Cool dudettes!" Nino gave them a thumbs up. Marinette and Alya exchanged glances, speaking in a language that only the two of them understood.

"You guys can come too! It's been so long since we've all hung out together!" Marinette invited the two boys.

"Sure man!" Nino smiled.

"I'd love too, but..." Adrien trailed off.

"Photoshoot?" Marinette smiled softly and the boy's cheeks turned a light pink.

"Yeah."

"That's too bad, maybe some other time." Marinette told him. He smiled.

"Yeah, definitely!" He said and that's how she had ended up in this situation, well there was one other factor.

Chat Noir had chosen that day to stop by Mari's. Alya and Nino knew that she had a close relationship with the superhero, but they were all momentarily surprised when they found him on Marinette's chaise.

"Chat? What are you doing here?" Marinette asked him after getting over her shock.

"Me-ouch, Princess, are you not happy to see me?" He pretended to be hurt. Marinette rolled her eyes, but a smile tugged at her lips.

"That's not what I said, and you didn't answer my question." She said and he sat up on the chaise, giving her room to sit down next to him.

"I just wanted to stop by and see you." He said gazing in her eyes earnestly. The shining in his eyes caused a blush to rise to her cheeks.

"Oh, well I have my friends over." Marinette told him, hoping he got the hint.

"I see that. Hey Alya, and Nino." The superhero acknowledged his best friends outside the mask, however as Chat Noir, he knew Alya and Nino as Rena Rouge and Carapace. After figuring out their identities when Chloe was akumatized it was no longer necessary to pretend he didn't know Nino while in the mask.

"Hey Chat." Alya sat down in front of the chaise and Nino sat next to her.

"We all know each other. You aren't gonna kick meowt, are you?" Chat turned towards Mari, pouting, knowing very well she had a weakness for that face. Marinette's face grew red as the superhero's eyes trained on her.

"N-no. I'm not going to kick you out." She managed to say, inwardly scolding herself for stuttering. 

"Yay! Thank you Mari!" Chat suddenly threw his arms around Marinette and said girl let out a squeak in surprise. 

"W-w-welcome you, wait no, you're welco, I MEAN you're welcome!" She sputtered and Alya's eyebrows raised as a suspicion she had harbored before popped into her head.

"Now that that's settled..." Alya smirked at Mari as her eyes grew wide. "let's play truth or dare!"

'Oh no, this can't be good.' Marinette thought to herself.

"Yeah dude!" Nino whooped enthusiastically.

"Sounds purrfect." Chat remarked, his arms still around Mari. "What do you think Princess?" Because of their previous position, when Chat turned his face towards Mari's it ended up only a few inches away. She squeaked at the close proximity. 

"Uh, sure!" She told the group, but her eyes were still trained on his. "Can you let me go now?" She asked him. He immediately let her go, the last thing he wanted to do was over-step his boundaries. She was just getting comfortable around Adrien, the last thing he wanted to do was jeopardize the relationship he had with her as Chat Noir. 

"Sorry Mari." He rubbed the back of his neck, an action that was normally reserved for his civilian side.

"It's fine, chaton, I just couldn't breathe for a second there." She hoped he knew she had no problem with his actions. In fact, they were more than welcome.

"Okay lovebirds," Alya teased, bringing a blush to both of their faces, "can we start the game now?"

"Sure." Marinette replied, trying to seem calm and collected despite being called Chat's lovebird

"Great! I'll start! Nino, truth or dare?" And so it began. An hour passed and Marinette actually started to relax thinking that she was safe from Alya's normal humiliating dares and mortifying truths. Of course it was then that Alya began her master plan.

"Chat, truth or dare?" She asked almost threateningly.

"Uh, truth."

"Do you find Mari attractive?" She asked grinned maliciously. That's when Marinette decided that Alya had signed her death warrant.

"W-w-what?" Chat squeaked and at the same time Marinette yelled:

"Alya!" Their faces a matching tomato hue.

"I said, do you find Mari attractive?" Alya asked again leaning forward. Chat gulped. He had just wanted to come and visit his three best friends and grow their relationship with his superhero persona. He hadn't been expecting to be hounded for information on his love life.

"Alya..." Marinette complained beside him. "I already know he doesn't." She told her bestie and in a lower voice she muttered, "who would?" 

Wait, was he hearing correctly? Did his princess think that low of herself? Oh hell no, not on his watch.

"Actually Princess, you're wrong." He grinned a cheshire cat grin at the girl, who had whipped her head around to face him, bug-eyed with her cheeks dusted pink. "I do find you attractive, who wouldn't? Your eyes are so beautiful and so is your hair and don't even get me started on your laugh. God, your laugh, Marinette, has got to be my favorite sound in the world." His eyes were shining. It was a look that she had seen before on his face, a look that she saw as Ladybug. Okay, maybe she wouldn't kill Alya.

"Aw Chat, that was," she paused, "really sweet."

"It's only the truth, Princess." He picked up her hand and placed a light kiss on it, giving her heart butterflies and made her heart pound out of her chest.

"Aw, that's adorable. Now, Mari truth or dare?" Alya pipped up, cutting the moment between her Chat in two. She looked at the blogger curiously.

"Isn't it Chat's-?"

"Truth or dare." She got interrupted by Alya. Knowing that the girl wouldn't back down until she got what she wanted, Marinette sighed and went with what she thought was the lesser of two evils.

"Truth, I guess." Alya grinned wickedly.

"Who's your crush?" Perhaps she would murder Alya after all. Those three words were all it took for Mari to lose her cool completely. Her face turned a bright red as she sputtered. 

"A-A-Alya, y-y-you k-know that I don't have a crush?" Her voice made it sound more like it was question. Alya rolled her eyes.

"Girl, we both know that's not true. Ever since you got over Adrien you have kept me in the dark about your love life."

"W-w-well," Marinette took a deep breath, preparing herself mentally to admit one of her deepest secrets. 

"Hold up, time out." Marinette had never been happier to hear Chat's voice, and that was saying something. "You had a crush on Adrien Agreste?" Marinette turned toward Chat, his face mirroring her expression from only a few moments ago when he told her he found her attractive. 

"Yeah, it was crazy. I can't believe he never noticed, I thought I made it so obvious, I was such a mess around him, ugh." Marinette cringed remembering her unhealthy obsession on the young teenage model.

"Don't forget about the pictures girl!"Alya commented and Marinette rolled her eyes, oblivious to the young superhero's inner freakout.

"Ugh how could I forget?" She visibly cringed.

"You mean, those weren't just because you were a fan of his father's designs?" Chat finally managed to squeak out.

"Ha, no, it's because I had a huge crush on him"

"Oh." Marinette had a crush on him and he knew it wasn't just for looks. Their first meeting did enough insure that, so he wondered just when she had fallen for him. "Pardon me asking, Princess, but when did you fall for him?"

"Um, when he gave me his umbrella and explained how he had never gone to school before. He was just so sweet to me, a stranger, and not just a stranger, but a stranger who had accused him of putting gum on my seat without letting him explain himself."

"O-oh wow." That was the first day they had met. She had liked him for that long? How blind was he?

"But, I don't like him anymore." Marinette told him. His ears drooped down.

"Yeah, right. Um, Princess? Why did you get over him?" Chat didn't want to make Marinette uncomfortable, that was the last thing he wanted to do, but he needed  to know. What happened that made her change her mind about him? And how can he make it go back to the way it was?

"Well, uh, this will answer your truth too, Alya." Marinette said nervously. "Chat," She shifted her body towards him and took his hands in hers. Little sparks traveled up him wherever they touched and he had to hold himself back from kissing her.

"Y-yes?"

"I got over him, because I got to know a certain alley cat better." She told him and his eyes grew wide. 

"Princess, you like," he paused afraid to believe that for once, his luck was on his side.

"Yes Chat, I like you." She slipped her hands out of his and placed them in her lap. He already missed her touch. "Now, it's my turn. Truth or dare, Alya?" She grinned at the girl, already plotting her revenge. That's when Alya knew that she was screwed.

"Uh truth." Marinette grinned so wickedly, Chat scooted a little farther away from her. 

"What's the most mature thing you've done with Nino?" The three friends all shared the same expression. Bug-eyed and jaw dropped. The only difference between Chat and the other two is that the other two's faces were a complexion that Marinette had had moments earlier.

"Uh well, uh, we've um," Alya sighed, "we've fallen asleep in the same bed before." Marinette sighed disappointedly. 

"That's it?"

"Well, that's not all..." Alya trailed off and Marinette leaned forward, eyes shining. "We've talked about when it'd be appropriate for us to take the next step in our relationship." She finished, flushed red. Marinette fell back on the chaise, cackling.

"You mean, when you guys are going to get married? That's adorable." Chat said and Marinette looked at him wide eyed.

"Sure, Chat marriage, that's what they were talking about." She reached out to pat his head and he leaned into her touch wanting more.

"Aww, you two are so adorable!" Alya cooed making the pair blush. "Anyway, my turn again! Chat, truth or dare." Chat gulped, he knew how evil Alya could be, regardless if he chose truth or dare.

"T-truth I guess."

"We all heard Mari's very sweet confession, but my truth is do you like her back?" Chat grinned sheepishly as he glanced at Marinette. She was looking down at the floor from her neck to her ears were red.

"Well I-"

"Alya, I already know he doesn't return my feelings and it's fine." Chat just stared at her as she looked up at him giving him a small smile. He smiled softly and cupped her cheek. "Chat-?"

"Wrong again, Princess."

"W-w-wha?" She sputtered. Her beautiful bluebell eyes filled with shock and another emotion, hope.

"I said, wrong again Princess." Their faces were only inches apart and Chat wanted to kiss Marinette so badly and she wanted to get kissed by him.

"So, wait, Chat, dude, you like Marinette, romantically?" Nino broke the moment the two of them shared and Chat dropped Mari's face.

"Yes, Nino, I like Marinette romantically." Chat told him. Alya suddenly pulled out her phone.

"Oh no!" She cried. "My mom just texted, she needs help babysitting the twins. Nino wanna help?" She asked, but her tone didn't make it sound like a question.

"Uh sure!" 

"Okay, great! I had fun today guys, we should totally do this again sometime!" Nino went down the hatch first and Alya followed. She suddenly turned back towards the pair and grinned. "Oh! And use protection! Bye!" Okay, Marinette was DEFINITELY murdering Alya come Monday.

"Ohmygosh I am so so SO sorry about Alya she just-"

"Marinette." Chat cut off the girl's rant before it spiraled out of control. "It's fine, I know she was just teasing."

"Oh okay." Marinette looked down at her feet again. The tension between them was so thick, you couldn't cut it with a knife. Chat wanted it to change, he wanted to be able to call Marinette his.

"Hey Mari." He said reaching out to put a hand on her shoulder.

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry." She blinked processing his words.

"Why?"

"Because," he took his hand of her shoulder and ran it through his hair. "because I made things awkward and that's the last thing I wanted to do and-" he was cut off by something sweet. Marinette's lips.

Marinette was kissing him! 

'Oh god, oh god, remember to breathe Adrien!' He thought. His eyes fluttered close and he cupped Marinette's face to deepen the kiss. She tasted like strawberries and she smelled of vanilla and cookies. Her hands went around his neck and he pulled her closer to him by the waist, to the point where she was nearly sitting on his lap. He leaned back in the chaise, pulling Marinette down so she was now positioned on top of him.

Even though they had only been kissing for a few precious moments, Chat was already intoxicated by the girl and new that as soon as their lips parted, he'd be craving more. 

Seeing as he was Chat Noir and not Adrien, he got a little bolder and licked Mari's bottom lip asking for entrance. He was both shocked and exhilarated when she opened her mouth, allowing his tongue to dart through. Chat knew that he couldn't keep making out with Marinette for forever, no matter how much he desperately wanted to, so he wanted to remember as much as he could. His tongue and her's collided with each other making Mari gasp in surprise and elation. He chuckled into her mouth as he continued to explore. 

Her hands moved from his neck up to his hair, softly running her fingers through his blonde locks. She didn't realize that Chat could taste so good. He smelled of leather and faintly of cheese and was that Adrien the fragrance?

Nevertheless, she still loved the way he smelled AND the way he tasted. She knew that as soon as they let go she would only want more.

Unfortunately, to live you had to breathe and to breathe the pair had to pull away from each other. Stupid oxygen.

"Don't" Marinette panted after they had come up for air. "don't apologize for something I've wanted to happen for so long." Chat's forehead rested against hers.

"Okay Princess." He told her. He was right. They had let go only seconds ago and he already wanted his lips back on hers. However he knew that she needed to breathe so he went for the next best thing. He reached up and started placing soft kisses on her neck. She gasped in shock and surprise, but didn't tell him to stop. He took that as a sign to keep going. His kisses became more aggressive as she let out a content moan. He tilted her chin up trying to find her sweet spot. He knew he found it once he placed on a light kiss on the area and she let out a moan. He started to suck and bite the spot emitting more groans from the girl on top of him. 

"Chat." She moaned weakly. He let go and then licked the already bruising mark.

"There. Now everyone knows your my Princess and only my Princess." He smirked at her.

"Oh is that so? I don't believe I ever said I was your Princess." Marinette teased Chat, knowing that he wouldn't take it personally.

"You didn't need to, that kiss said it all."

"Oh did it now?"

"Yes it did and for the record that was the best kiss I've ever had." Chat wiggled his eyebrows at Marinette who laughed. "God, I love your laugh." Chat told her.

"Mmmmm, you told me that already, Kitty." Marinette sighed, angling her body so that she was laying down on top of Chat. Her head was on his chest and her legs were between his. 

"And I'll tell you that again and again and again." Chat said, pecking her head every time he said again. Marinette just hummed against him enjoying his warmth and his smell, which reminded her....

"Hey Kitty?" She asked, seemingly innocent.

"Yes Purrincess?"

"Do you wear Adrien the fragrance?" She felt him stiffen below her and she laughed again.

"Oh my god! You totally do!"

"Okay, okay, I admit it. I wear Adrien the fragrance, but I think it smells pawsome don't you?" Marinette rolled her eyes and giggled at his lame pun.

"It's a fragrance dedicated to the guy I used to crush on, it's a little weird that my current crush wears it, don't you think?"

"Okay, you got a point there." He reached up and stroked Mari's hair gently.

"Hey Chat?"

"Yeah Princess?"

"When did you fall for me?" Marinette asked. The question had been on her mind for a while. Sure, Chat had stopped calling Ladybug m'lady, but he started hanging out with Marinette daily after that.

"Hmmm, good question. I guess I've always had secret feelings for you I was just so blinded by Ladybug I didn't notice you. It wasn't until a friend of mine helped me get over Ladybug that I began to see how I truly felt." 

"Oh."

"Is that okay? Sorry, I didn't mean to make things awkward I'm really knew at this, despite what people-" He was cut off again by Marinette's lips. He wanted it to turn into a passionate make-out session like their last kiss did, but she had already pulled away by the time that his brain had processed what happened.

"What did I say about apologizing?" She teased. An idea popped into Chat's mind.

"If I say sorry, will you kiss me again?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows, even though she couldn't see them because of his mask.

"Think again, Kitty Cat." Marinette told him, giving him a friendly slap on his arm before laying her head on his chest again.

"Me-ouch, that wasn't very nice." He chuckled and Marinette rolled her eyes.

"Hey Chat?"

"Yeah?" Marinette took a deep breath summoning her courage. She was Ladybug for Christ's sake! She fought akumas daily, she shouldn't need to be this nervous about asking her crush a question, especially when she knew how he would most likely respond.

"What are we?" She asked. There, she had done it. Chat grew stiff underneath her and she worried that she had crossed a boundary.

"Well, as of right now, we're crushes who like each other." Chat said and Marinette tried not to make her disappointment seem too obvious. "But... if it's okay with you, I'd love to be something more." Marinette sat up and gazed back at him, processing his words. His brilliant green eyes were filled with hope, joy, and love. Marinette kissed him again, hoping to make her intentions clear. The kiss was slow and soft and filled with passion and love. Marinette loved it. It wasn't as heated as their first kiss, but it was filled with just as much joyous emotion. 

"Yes." She breathed once she pulled back.

"Yes?" Chat grinned his trademarked Cheshire grin making Marinette's heart pound and the butterflies in her stomach flutter pleasantly.

"Yes. I'd love to be your girlfriend, Chat Noir." She said and his arms went around her, hugging her tight to his chest.

"She said yes!" He cried out to no-one, breathlessly laughing. He put his head on top of hers. "Mari... I'm so happy right now." He whispered.

"So am I."

"But, Marinette, if the press finds out, Hawkmoth will know and I don't want to hurt you." His voice sounded heavy. "That's the last thing I want." He kissed the top of her head again.

"So we don't tell the press, don't worry, Alya and Nino won't tell anyone unless we tell them that they can." She told him, hoping to reassure his worries.

"Okay, but what about my identity?" He asked slowly.

"All in good time, Kitty Cat. I'll wait until your ready to show me." She responded. 'Maybe by then I'll be ready to show him my identity.' She thought to herself.

"You're amazing, Marinette." He murmured.

"Thanks Chat." They continued to cuddle until a sound cut through the air.

'Beep, beep, beep.' Chat's miraculous rang out. Marinette groaned because she knew all too well what that meant.

"Guess that's my cue, huh?" He placed one last kiss on Marinette's head. "I promise I'll visit you tomorrow Purrincess." He said reluctantly moving out of her embrace.

"Okay." She walked to the window with him.

"Oh!" He looked back at her before he left. "I expect a full report of how your friends react to that." He pointed at the hickey he had given her and the lept off.

"What?" She moved her hand to her neck, realizing what he meant. "Dumb cat!" She stomped her foot. 

Nevertheless she went to school the next day with two people on her kill list. Alya for her final comment when she left, and her boyfriend, Chat Noir, for making her wear a scarf in the spring.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And here we are! Kicking off Marichat May with the classic truth or dare! If you've enjoyed please vote and comment! Also I'm aware you're not supposed to start a sentence off with and but when your speaking grammar goes out the window so yeah. Hopefully next update will be tomorrow! Also DJWIFI is an adorable ship and you can't tell me otherwise. Thanks for reading!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       -Colorado

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 3K 36
Yep, another one of these. You gotta love 'em though.
77.3K 1.5K 38
An AU where everything is the same... Except for the love square! I do not own Miraculous Ladybug or any of its characters. Cover by @peaabbrain
MLB Oneshots By

Fanfiction

1K 26 7
Credits to Jay Jay on pinterest for the artwork! So, this is a book of oneshots if you didn't read the title and don't know that. I love making one-s...
3.7K 28 26
Marichat? Check. May? Check. (December 2021 edit: *sweats* ahahah) 2021? Check. A crazy fangirl that ships marichat to no extent? Oh, definitely. MAR...