You Are My Soul Mate!

Af kpremii

Family Story with Our Favorite MaNan and to support them, Devakshi will be dragged into the story! Mere

❤️Part 1❤️
❤️Part 2❤️
❤️Part 3❤️
❤️Part 4❤️
❤️Part 5❤️
❤️Part 6❤️
❤️Part 7❤️
❤️Part 8❤️
❤️Part 9❤️
❤️Part 10❤️
❤️Part 11❤️
❤️Part 12❤️ (Surprise😜)
❤️Part 13❤️
❤️Part 14❤️
❤️Part 15❤️
❤️Part 16❤️
❤️Part 17❤️
❤️Part 18❤️
❤️Part 19❤️
❤️Quiz Time❤️
❤️Part 20❤️
❤️Part 21❤️
❤️Part 22❤️
❤️Part 23❤️
❤️Part 24❤️
❤️Part 25❤️
❤️Part 26❤️
❤️Part 27❤️
❤️Part 28❤️
❤️Part 29❤️
❤️Part 30❤️
❤️Part 31❤️
❤️Part 32❤️
❤️Part 34❤️
❤️Part 35❤️
❤️Part 36❤️
❤️Part 37❤️
❤️Part 38❤️
Author Got Surprised... 😳
❤️Part 39❤️
❤️Part 40❤️
❤️Part 41❤️
❤️Part 42❤️
❤️Part 43❤️
❤️Part 44❤️
Note
Announcement 😍
Hello Everyone! 😍😘
Story Update! 😀

❤️Part 33❤️

4.1K 488 75
Af kpremii

Author's Note : Thanks for your Votes and Comments!

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE!

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

............................................................

Recap : Manik scolded Nandini and dropped her in the college...
............................................................

When the college gets over, Manik came out of his class and Sonakshi too came at the same time..

Nandini too is coming behind Sonakshi...

But Manik ignored her...

Manik smilingly : "Hai Sona"

Sona sternly : "Manik! I need to talk to you"

Manik sternly : "Speak out ! "

Sona sternly : "What you told her?"

Manik sternly : "Ask her itself"

Sona sternly : "Why would she tell? That too about you!"

Manik sternly : "Then why you brought her here?"

Sona : "I saw you both coming in the morning...She was crying all the time during college hours...Her friend came and asked me as to why she is crying....I too enquired her..But she is not opening her mouth. That's why I brought her here..You only had told her something...Tell me Manik! What had you told her?"

Manik pissed off : "What you are going to do by knowing it?"

Saying this Manik looked at Nandini....

Staring at Nandini's eyes...

Manik angrily : "Don't take her as an innocent person Sona.. She had betrayed us till date by keeping quiet....I don't know about you Sona...But I am feeling betrayed...Being betrayed I fell in love with her..But now I came to know who she is....She is an evil spirit who drinks human blood...She is a dragulla who came to suck Shekhar Mamu's blood gradually"

Sonakshi suprisingly looked at Manik on hearing this...

Nandini bited her lips to control her cries..

Sona : "Hey Manik! Why are you talking like this?....You had wrote several pages of poem on admiring her in your diary...Did you forgot all that?"

Manik angrily : "Yes...I wrote about her....That's what I told you that I was betrayed....But now I know the truth....If I marry her I won't be happy....She will find fault in everything...Or else she will blame me for everything....I can't be peaceful if I marry her...I don't have anything to talk further...Do provide some advice to your sister...Let's see if she changes herself or not..."

Nandini started to move from that place not able to hear his accusations further..

Sona angrily : "Hey Manik! Why have you changed like this?....I will talk to you afterwards..."

Saying this she is about to follow Nandini...

Manik sarcastically : "Yeah...yeah..you can talk to me later...First you go and see her...Don't pamper her and do advice her...Go ...Go"

Sona angrily turned : "You go away Manik...I know that...Fraud...See his face...Monkey!"

Sonakshi glared at Manik and followed Nandini...

Manik started his bike after thinking for a while...

Sonaskshi who followed Nandini stopped her by holding her hand...

Sona sternly : "What fight you had between you?..You are not speaking out....He is not telling me...But he is saying something....can't understand...He is saying that you are troubling Shekhar Dad....I can't understand....What you told to Dad?"

Sonakshi confusingly asked her but Nandini didn't opened her mouth...

Sonakshi. angrily : "You won't tell me right? I knew it...I am only struggling between you two...Only if you tell me, we can find a solution..You both don't tell me anything....Okay fine...Let you both hurt each other again...What for me....Come sit "

Nandini silently sat on her scooty...

"Ammu!"

Hearing Shekhar calling her from Living area, Nandini came out of her room..

When she came out of her room, her face carried a smile..

Dev is sitting on sofa and talking to Shekhar..

Nandini smilingly : "Hello Dev"

Dev smilingly : "Hai Nandini! How are you?"

Nandini smilingly : "I am fine...How are you?"

Dev : "I am very happy because my Mamu's dear daughter came to him...I am very very happy"

Nandini with a small smile looked at Dev...

Dev : "You know about my relation with Shekhar Mamu right?"

Nandini : "Mmm..That day Manik told me..that he(Shekhar) is your maternal uncle"

Dev : "Yes your bua's son...your cousin....you should call me with respect"

Dev chuckled saying this...

Hearing this Nandini with hesitation looked at Dev..

Sensing her hesitation,

Dev : "Hey Nandini! I just said it for fun...Do call me as Dev only...If you call with respect...I myself will feel weird...Plus..you are not used to it too..."

Nandini smiled : "Thanks"

Shekhar : "Ammu! Dev has special affection towards me...In his childhood, when he went to school, he used to come and meet me without knowing to his father....I too used to visit his school often....All my worries will be vanished if I talk to him.....He is the only relation that I have from my birth place....Rest of them ignored me"

While finish saying this Shekhar's eyes welled up with tears....Dev sidehugged Shekhar...

Dev smilingly : "Mams! Why is this childish behaviour?"

Shekhar cried and tightly hugged Dev.....He released from the hug after few minutes...

Nandini patiently listened to Shekhar who said about Dev and his sister Anupama..

Dev : "Mamu! Enough please...Nandini might feel bored...You are talking about this since I entered the home"

Dev continued : "Nandini! I told to my mom that you came here...Her happiness knew no bounds hearing this....She wished to see you immediately...So I told her that I will arrange for her to meet you...Is that okay with you?"

Nandini happily : "Yeah...I too wish to see her...She is my mom's best friend...I want to definitely see her"

Dev smilingly : "Then I will bring her to meet you tomorrow itself"

Nandini smilingly : "Ask her to meet me when she is comfortable..."

Dev nodded his head..

Three of them talked for sometime.

Shekhar : "Dev! Where is Sonakshi and Manik? They told that they would come right? Where are they ? Still not came here!"

Nandini's happiness knew no bounds hearing this.....Nandini's face glowed with happiness when she came to know Manik is coming there...She stared at Dev expecting his answer...

Dev : "Yeah..Mamu...Sonakshi told that she is getting ready...She will come now...But I have a doubt on Manik coming here today...He told that he have some work..."

As soon as he said this....Dev noticed Nandini's sad face...

Dev : "Nandini! We always will enjoy our Sunday here only...If Sonakshi and Manik came...we will three will make this home into an entertainment club...But now you are here too.But Manik told that he won't come..Okay we all will enjoy on next sunday..."

Nandini's eyes welled up with tears hearing this..She thought that since she is here...Manik is refusing to come...

She tried to participate in the further conversation crying inside....

Within few minutes...door bell rang..

Dev : "Nandini! I think Sonakshi has come"

Dev is about to get up...

Nandini : "You be seated Dev! I will open the door"

Nandini opened the door...Seeing the person standing, Nandini's face glowed with happiness..

Nandini happily : "Come inside Manik"

Manik ignored Nandini's invite and just came inside the home..

Manik happily : " Hai Dev! Hai Mamu! Didn't Sonakshi come yet?"

Dev : "She will come now...After you called me and told that you are on the way...I called her...She told that she was waking up from the sleep..I don't know when she would get ready and reach here?"

Saying this Dev wickedly smiled at Nandini...

Nandini who understood that Dev falsely told that Manik won't come today glared at Dev...

Dev smilingly whispered in Manik's ear : "Manik! I said just like that to Nandini that you won't come today...But she became very sad hearing that...See her face now...how it is glowing on seeing you?"

Manik looked at Nandini....Nandini too looked at him...Manik averted his look on her and also changed the topic..

After 10 minutes, Sonakshi too came there....

Nandini went to kitchen to bring coffee for all of them..

Nandini served everyone coffee and also took her cup and sit on the sofa..

Since Dev and Sonakshi are sitting beside each other, Dev exchanged his cup of coffee with Sonakshi's cup without knowing to anyone...

Sonakshi too happily gave her cup to Dev..

All 5 of them started to drink the coffee..But when Sonakshi drank the coffee, she immediately spitted it out...

Others looked at Sonakshi confusingly...

Dev wickedly smiled at Nandini....while Nandini glared at Dev...

............1340 Words.................

Hope you enjoyed the Story!😃😃

Excited for the Upcoming Story?

Few words for Manik?

Few words for Nandini?

Few words for Dev?

Few words for Sonakshi?

............................................................

Do Hit the Star Button! ⭐⭐⭐

Silent Readers, Please VOTE!

Do provide the Inline Comments! 😍😍😍

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

602K 13.5K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
652K 32.7K 56
#27 fanfiction on 15th May 2016 #19 fanfiction on 18th July 2016 #5 fanfiction on 26th July 2016 Written By Rashi
1.1M 45.6K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
28.7K 930 8
"you look happier, you do." ʀᴇᴅ ᴠᴇʟᴠᴇᴛ - sᴇᴜʟʀᴇɴᴇ ғғ