Rebel just for kicks ~ ELITE...

By loveisweakness7

"If you don't fit into a certain type, there's a lot of strength in just being who you are." Valerio Montesi... More

Rebel just for kicks
Freya y Valerio
Prologue
i. Troubled Mind
ii. Friend or Enemy ?
iii. An Angel
iv. Failure is not allowed
v. Feel more Human
vi. Losing Control
vii. Darkest Desires
viii. Breaking the rules
ix. Slowly Losing Her Mind
x. Panic Attack
xi. Crazy, not Creepy
xii. Not ready for this world
xiii. Small society of adults
xiv. Thinking about You
xv. Fight for my Survival
xvi. Trust, my love
xvii. Talking about stupid Rules
xviii. Misunderstanding
xix. You don't like me
xx. Because I love you too, Stupid
xxi. Not so innocent
xxii. Making a deal with the devil
xxiii. An great ballerina
xxiv. Revenge
xxv. 44 Lies
xxvi. Moving on
S3 - ACT TWO.
LOSE YOU TO LOVE ME
Prologue
ACT TWO/i. What A Train Wreck
ACT TWO/iii. University Day
ACT TWO/iv. Generous donator
ACT TWO/v. Hope
ACT TWO/vi. Assassin
ACT TWO/vii.
ACT TWO/viii. Forgive me
ACT TWO/ix. Freaking Riverdale
ACT TWO/x. Cheers, cheers
ACT TWO/xi. Only Friends, right ?
ACT TWO/xii. Bruised Heart
ACT TWO/xiii. Not the time to be dramatic
ACT TWO/xiv. Trauma
ACT TWO/xv.Break my heart
ACT TWO/xvi.The family
ACT TWO/xvii. Polo
ACT TWO/xviii. I have feelings, bitch.
ACT TWO/xix. Time to say goodbye
The End!

ACT TWO/ii. Teens Dramas

3.3K 144 22
By loveisweakness7

"So, what are the areas where you need help?"

Alvaro shrugged nonchalantly before giving her a puzzled look."None. I am the first in my class."

Freya paused immediately as she frowned before raising her head to the confused young brown. She gave a look at his sincere expression before shaking her head, puzzled." So why--"

"I think Mrs. Astoria was just trying to find me a caretaker. Someone who can protect me in the hallways." Alvaro explained with disconcerting nonchalance and impassiveness.

He seemed almost as detached as Valerio in his feelings.

Freya paused from her train of thought before clearing her throat as she gauged him in curiosity."Why do you need to be protected?"

"Because I am being bullied." The brown replied, looking down at his notes with a first ounce of emotion on his face."The boys in my class targeted me and I became depressed. My parents wanted to take me out of Las Encinas but they are important donators among the parents association so ... "

Freya immediately left a scoff in indignation."They found a way to keep you."

"Who is he ? Are you really doing charity now?"

Freya immediately released a deep sigh as she watched the brunette Montesinos lean on the table with a sneer on her face as she watched Alvaro. Freya ran her hand over her forehead already weary before giving a sharp look at the brunette."Leave him alone. In fact, just get out of here."

Obviously Lucrecia did what Lucrecia wanted as she bypassed Alvaro before settling in the seat available by his side. She threw her hair behind her shoulder leaving Freya squinting at her before shaking her head as she looked back at the confused young brown.

"Ignore her. This is usually what I do." Freya replied as she motioned for him to take his math textbook."I suggest we--"

"I am Lucrecia. Her best friend. And you are ?" Lu interrupted again with attitude as she gave a scrutinizing look to the visibly uneasy little brown.

He gave a look between Freya and the intimidating brunette by his side."Are you friends?"

"Not anymore."  Freya replied dryly before Lu could say anything before getting up abruptly from her chair, keeping the eyes of the brunette Montesinos."A words, please?"

Lu rolled her eyes as Freya walked away before getting up with a sigh to join her by the window.

Freya immediately turned to the brunette, crossing her arms over her chest before giving her an incredulous look."Can I know what you're trying to do?"

"You can't seriously blame me." Said the brunette in disbelief before rolling her eyes at the sight of Freya's somber gaze."Okay, fine. Maybe I went a little hard with Nadia. But--"

Freya immediately left a dry laugh. "A little hard? You ruined her life, Lu! Are you even able to feel remorse? Or even guilt? I suppose not. You have no idea what is right or wrong."

Lucrecia instantly lost her hypocritical smile as she looked away from the hint before nodding her head bitterly.

"So this is Valerio the problem. That's why you hold it against me."

Freya sighed in frustration before holding back a curse as she waved her hands in agitation."My problem with Valerio doesn't concern you, Lu! If I'm mad at you it's because I don't even recognize you anymore. I thought I knew you. But I was wrong. You don't care about others as long as you get what you want."

Lucrecia gulped under her bitter words visibly short of arguments to contradict her.

"Sorry, Lu, but I'm not stupid enough to have my life ruined like the others."

With that, she walked around the brunette again with 90 walking away.

However, Lu hastened to call her again."Are you really in love with him?"

Freya thought about answering her for a moment before just shaking her head as she continued on her way. She had no account to report to him. Even less about Valerio.

***************

Valerio 💕💕:
Join me at the cabana.
Please, just come

Freya read Valerio's message for the umpteenth time as she stopped on the sidewalk in front of the famous restaurant. She locked her screen before storing her phone in the back pocket of her jeans as she looked up at the restaurant. She easily noticed Valerio's Porsche, letting the brunette pucker her lips in hesitation.

She didn't even know what she was doing here. She should take advantage of her break time soon after a long training session at the studio. Not to mention that she also had to get ready to go out to dinner with Hugo tonight.

Apparently he had reserved a table at one of the best restaurants in Spain. Yay!

She sighed at her train of thought before readjusting her shoulder bag over her shoulder as she took a step forward in a burst of determination. She was far too curious for her own good. And Valerio knew it. That's probably why he sent her this message.

She readjusted her sky-blue blazer on her forearms as she climbed the restaurant steps before pausing in the hallway looking for a familiar face. She soon felt her heart speed up in spite of herself at the sight of Valerio's thick curls. She wrinkled her lips as she swallowed as she watched the brown back before shaking her head as she walked over to him.

She struggled to avoid his gaze as she settled into the seat across from his before sitting sideways as she crossed one leg over the other. The brown straightened up straight away in his chair with a slight cough in surprise.

Freya winced as she turned to him before pushing his soda towards him in spite of herself.

Valerio nodded his head at once in gratitude as he took the cup before taking a sip to work the cardboard straw.

"Can I serve you something, miss?"

Freya looked up at the waiter with a kind smile before glancing at the strangely empty table. It was not Valerio's habit to skimp. Again, it looks like he's still here instead of Chile.

Freya didn't really know what had happened with his father, but she doubted that he had been very forgiving with him. He had told her enough to know that he didn't have a grand relationship with his father. Again, it looks like he forgot to tell her the most important thing.

"I'm going to have a squeezed guava juice and a burger. The biggest you have but without the pickle. He doesn't like pickles." Freya replied under Valerio's watchful eyes.

He waited until the server was far enough to put his cup down before wiping his hands on the towel at his disposal."You didn't have to order for me."

"You seem to run out of money." Freya commented, turning to the brown for the first time."What has happened ?"

Valerio parted his lips before laughing falsely with an 'ah' sound. He leaned in his chair with false nonchalance, letting Freya see through his mask each time."Nothing. My father kicked me out of the house. But don't worry I'm living my best life. I'm single and party all night. Who needs to sleep?"

"You. You look like an undead. It's really not attractive on you." Freya replied immediately, frustrated by his lack of care and self-esteem."And I don't even know why I care. It was a bad idea to come here."

She got up from her chair shaking her head as she searched for her wallet in her purse before taking out all of her pocket money to place on the table before Valerio's hurt and worried eyes.

The brown clenched his jaw as he watched the brunette treat him indifferently before suddenly straightening up in his chair to grab her wrist.

Freya paused, lifting her chin proudly before trying to ignore the feel of his hand on her skin. She ran her tongue down her teeth in frustration before looking sideways at the brown.

Valerio immediately raised his head with an almost pleading look, something he hated doing above all else."Please, stay ..."

Pressing her tongue to the roof of her mouth, Freya made a tisk sound. She returned to her place, removing her wrist from his hand before settling down again with her legs crossed.

At the same time, the server went back to them with her order. Freya forced a polite smile as he dropped the contents of his tray in front of her and Valerio. She took her squeezed juice to try to occupy herself.

"Eat. You look hungry." Freya said as she glanced the brown over her goblet just to see him almost drool at the sight of the burger.

She shook her head with a small smile despite everything as he threw himself on the juicy piece of meat before leaving a groan of contentment.

Despite everything she could feel at the time, the sound was familiar to her ears. It was a sound that she found herself making regularly in his presence. A sound she hadn't made in a while to be honest.

Even in the company of Hugo.

His kisses simply left her with ice.

After knowing the real desire, Freya couldn't help but compare her tasteless relationship with Hugo.

She rested her eyes on Valerio at the thought just to feel that stupid heart reacting again. A small smile betrays her emotions as she took in his angelic face. When he was not smiling, Valerio had a truly innocent face. It was only when he displayed his famous sly smirk that one really understood the danger he posed.

And yet Freya had gone straight into it.

She hadn't even been wary. She had just dived head first.

And she was burning her wings.

At the sight of the attractive little frown and Freya's scowl, Valerio knew it was best to start the conversation. He could read her like an open book now. He knew when to speak and when to be serious. There was a limit to what she could accept.

"I didn't think you would come." Valerio admitted as he absently turned his signet ring around his little finger.

Freya looks at his hands to avoid his eyes before shrugging." You know me. You can't say that I learn a lot from my mistakes."

"Since you're going out with this loser." Valerio replied dryly with jealousy."Did Dad ask for it?"

Freya narrowed her eyes at the cheeky brown before leaving a sarcastic smile on her lips,"Actually, I was the one who invited him to come and take the break with us."

Valerio nodded his head tightening his jaw as he supported the defiant look of the brunette before forcing a bitter smile on his lips. He took a fry from his dish, raising his eyebrows before pretending to be nonchalant.

"I hope you had fun." Valerio lied as he leaned back in his chair casually before nodding."Did you also keep him waiting or did you decide to give you to him too?"

Freya left an incredulous scoff before leaving an indignant gasp as she looked away. She shook her head, clearly finished with the brown before turning her exasperated eyes back to him.

"You know what? Fuck you, Valerio!" Barked Freya as she got up from her chair before throwing the contents of her mug over the brown in anger.

Valerio immediately gasped in shock only Freya gave him little importance as she threw the empty cup on his thighs before walking away, furious.

********************

Freya had had time to take her mind off on the return trip. Now she was just just disappointed. And despite everything, worried.

It was the icing on the cake seriously.

She should be fucking pissed. And yet all she could think of right now was that Valerio had probably been kicked out of his house.

"I'm back." Freya whispered absently as she closed the door behind her just to pause for the sight of Carmen handling files.

Probably Polo's files.

She wrinkled her lips as she put her dance bag at the bottom of the stairs before timidly approaching her stepmother." What are you doing ?"

"Mhm?" Hummed Carmen in surprise before removing her glasses, rubbing her temple in fatigue."Oh, I'm just seeing this school girl's testimony for tomorrow's hearing."

Freya nodded in hesitation before pressing her hands to the back of the chair as she tried to spot something confirming that Polo was indeed the killer. She no longer really knew how to behave with him. He had become her friend in a way and she didn't really know how to take the fact that he was plausibly a murderer. She couldn't have been so wrong.

At the sight of her stagnant position, Carmen straightened up with a slight frown before watching her attentively."Did you want to talk to me about something?"

"Oh, no, no. That's right."Freya paused in uncertainty before giving a look at her stepmother."Is it true ? Polo really killed her?"

Carmen paused suddenly before frowning at Freya in distrust."You know I can't talk about my work. Even more if it concerns one of my clients."

"Yeah, I know." Freya accepted with a nod."But I don't know. I tell myself that you wouldn't agree to represent someone guilty."

Carmen nodded, swallowing before giving a persistent look at her stepdaughter again."Guilty or not my answer remains the same, Freya. Besides, you shouldn't worry about that. You have Julliard's representatives coming in two days, right?"

"Yeah." Freya huffed in defeat before walking backwards."I better go do my homework."

"It's probably better indeed."Suddenly Sandvik intervened, letting Freya give a simple sign of recognition to her father.

She turned around as she picked up her bag on the way before going up the stairs in exhaustion.

****************

"Hey, Freya."

Freya looked up from her book just to display a small smile at the sight of the brown in front of her."Hey, Alvaro. You're okay ?"

"Who is he ?"

Freya rolled her eyes at her little brother's rudeness before signing him towards Alvaro."Alvaro, this is Luís. My little brother. Luís, this is Alvaro. A friend. So be nice to him. Please."

"A friend, huh?" Luís gave a wary look at the tall brown before reaching out to shake his hand. He released his hand before immediately turning to his sister."Isn't he a little young?"

Freya rolled her eyes again before giving a look at her brother."You're the same age. Besides, why don't you take the opportunity to get to know each other. I go to class."

****************

"Tomorrow, university officials are coming to talk to you." Azucena said forcing Freya to lift her head from her scribble just to frown at the sight of Valerio watching her from a distance. She ignored the brown as she looked back at their headmaster instead."They don't have time for all of you, so please indicate your first choice. They might interview you. We'll come around to collect your forms in just a minute."

Freya shook her head as she rested her eyes on her choice sheet before instinctively checking Julliard's box. She already knew that they were making the trip specifically for her. She had no room for failure.

She could already hear her father's voice in her head reminding her of the things she had to say.

He had already prepared everything for her.

She just had to recite like damn poetry.

At the sound of a vibrating phone against one of the desks, Freya looked up just to see Ander speak animatedly on his phone. She wrinkled her lips before shaking her head as she realized it must still have something to do with all this madness.

Fortunately for everyone, the bell announcing the end of the lesson soon sounded. Freya hurriedly gathered her things in her bag.

"Freya. Psst."

Freya looked up at Rebecca's sudden call before standing up at the brunette's nod. She followed the brunette outside the classroom before crossing her arms over her chest as she gave her a slight curious look."So what's up?" "

"It's about Valerio." Freya immediately took a deep breath as she immediately turned on her heels toward the classroom. However, Rebecca hastened to grab her arm to restrain her."Wait, this is serious!"

"Yeah? What could be important enough to argue about, Rebe?"

"He sleeps in his car, Freya." The brunette immediately paused, looking up at the tall brunette in disbelief this time."His father kicked him out."

Freya immediately frowned before feeling the stupid worry assail her again. She wrinkled her lips before giving a confused look at Rebecca."How do you know?"

"Well..." She suddenly looked away, letting the brunette frown more."I saw him at the club last night. He was alone. And he no longer has a dough. He couldn't even afford a drink."

Freya pursed the bridge of her nose in frustration before pausing as she spotted a brunette still inside the classroom. She immediately lowered her arm with an annoyed growl immediately calling out to Rebecca.

"Wait, I know this look. What are you going to do ?"

"Get the fucking answers." Freya replied dryly as she entered the classroom again before stopping abruptly in front of Lu with her hands flat on her desk.

Unsurprisingly, the brunette jumped in surprise at her appearance more than noticed before raising her head with a composed expression."Freya, what's the pleasure of--"

"Why the hell is Valerio sleeping in his fucking car?"

Lucrecia paused before letting a deep sigh as she rubbed her forehead in disbelief."This deep moron ..."

"You're the one who made that ?"

Lu immediately raised her head to her accusation before leaving a bitter laugh."Me ? Rather, it's because of you. He should be in Chile. But no, he had to stay for you."

"Why did your father kick him out of your house?" Freya asked dryly, trying to ignore her accusations about her.

Lu immediately looked away with a tense smile before turning to Freya again in frustration."He knows about us."

"Us? What does it mean ?"

Freya had completely forgotten about Rebecca's presence.

She clenched her jaw, holding Lu's gaze before shaking her head with a sigh. Lu took the opportunity to get up as the rest of the students still present ended up leaving, leaving the trio in silence. Freya shook her head as she straightened up before Rebecca's confused eyes. She gauged the girl duo, puzzled.

Conversely, Freya stopped in front of the window to look outside thoughtfully. She crossed her arms over her chest before glancing over her shoulder at Lu as she broke the silence again.

"You finally see what he can do." Said the brunette casually as she walked toward her to her height."He's self-destructive, Freya. He's my brother. I have to take care of him but nothing forces you to."

"Right, and it was also your responsibility to sleep with him?"

"Wow, wow, did I miss an episode?"Rebe exclaimed as she quickly joined Freya's side with a shocked chuckles."Did you sleep together? Wow, the scandal."

Lucrecia's eyes widened in the still incredulous shock of Freya's audacity, letting the brunette raise her hand towards Rebecca."How did your father know about you? Was that your doing?"

"Do you really think the worst of me, huh?"

"Well, he's the only one who ends up on the street." Freya replied dryly with attitude.

Lu clenched her jaw as she passed her tongue along her front teeth before crossing her arms over her chest. She took a deep breath before giving a sharp look at the brunette.

"Wait, is no one going to talk about the incest?"

Freya took a deep breath before giving a scathing look at the brunette in irritation.

Rebecca immediately raised her hands in surrender before tilting her head."I want to remind you that I wasn't the one who ask for the help of Barbie Latina."

Lucrecia immediately left a scoff before giving a confident smile towards Freya."That's why Freya did it."

"Do you think you can convince your father to take him back?" Freya asked in defeat letting Rebe turn to her in annoyance.

"You're not serious ?"

Freya immediately turned to the tall, impatient brunette."Do you have a better idea?"

Rebecca reluctantly wrinkled her lips before turning to the Montesinos brunette in distrust. She crossed her arms over her chest showing her dissatisfaction while Lu displayed a winning smile.

"Okay, are you planning to do something or what?" Rebe asked, impatient, pressing her hands to her hips in annoyance."Because at this rate, there will be no more jewelry to exchange."

"What do you mean? "

Rebecca paused before Lucrecia's incredulous eyes before shrugging."He tried to sell his ring for a bottle of champagne."

Lu immediately left an indignant gasp as Freya shook her head in despair. She turned her head back to the window again to try to clear her head before giving Lu a look.

The latter wrapped a lock of hair around her finger before giving an expectant look at the duo."Do you know where he is?"

Freya tried to ignore the brunette walking by her side as she followed Rebecca in search of Valerio. Honestly it was probably the worst scenario for her.

"Look, there's Sleeping Beauty." Suddenly Rebecca intervened, pointing to Valerio sleeping in the break room.

He had one foot on the table and his sunglasses covered his closed eyes.

Freya gulped at the deplorable sight of the brown before rushing to follow Lucrecia as she rushed over Valerio before stopping at his height. She paused to watch the brown before screaming into his face, suddenly making him jump, awake."In the car?"

"Shhh!" Growled Valerio as he held his ear still asleep.

"Hey, Freya!"

Valerio immediately looked up at the mention of the brunette while the latter forced a smile on her lips at the sight of Alvaro joining their little duo."Hey."

"Hey, I remember of you." Hailed Rebe pointing the little one before turning to Freya."Is he following you everywhere now, huh?"

Freya rolled her eyes before giving a look at Valerio just to see the brown straighten up slightly in his chair giving a look at the little brown by her side.

"What's that ? Get away. Can't you see we're having a chat?" Lu immediately declared, pushing away the little brown giving a puzzled look at Freya.

"Can you leave us a moment? Please?"Freya asked with more consideration as Lu took a deep breath with her hand on her hip impatiently.

Alvaro raised his hands in surrender letting Freya cross her arms over her chest as she turned again to the trio by her side.

"Really?" Lu resumed, raising her voice.

Valerio sighed in annoyance before groaning."What? What the fuck!"

The brunet immediately took his glasses from his nose before giving a sarcastic look to his sister while trying to ignore the presence of Freya at her side."You said I needed to learn to how to budget. Living in the car is much cheaper than paying for a hotel room."

Freya clenched her jaw on the brown, minimizing the situation he actually found himself in.

"Sure." Lu immediately left an incredulous snort as she took his hand to look at his remaining jewelry."That's why you're selling your jewelry. Where's the ring? Not yet, at least."

Valerio clenched his jaw before giving a look at Rebecca.

However what bothered him most was how much she had said to Freya about their little meeting at the club."I see you didn't leave out a single detail when you told them, huh?"

Rebecca gave a side look at Freya, squinting her lips in guilt.

This immediately challenged Lu as she narrowed her eyes at the Narco barbie before giving a look at Freya."What was that ? What else happened?"

"I just didn't say anything about the limp dick." Rebecca whispered, watching the reaction closely from Freya as well as Valerio.

The latter straightened up immediately in his seat, throwing his glasses on the table while Lu left an incredulous laugh."You were with her? You don't waste time, and your taste is getting worse. Besides you, Freya, of course. It was the only moment of clarity in his mind. Obviously he couldn't keep you."

Freya pinched the bridge of her nose as she tried to deal with the emotions attacking her before looking up at her supposed friend."You sleep with him?"

"Freya ..."

"No, no! You know what? It's awesome. I moved on, he moved on."Freya exclaimed in an overflow as she turned to Lu."You were right. It's not my fucking responsibility, Lu. If you want to take care of him, go ahead Rebe because I'm done. I'm so fucking done!"

She gave one last resentful look at Valerio before turning on her heel, leaving Rebecca to straighten in concern."Freya, wait! "

"Screw you!"

Rebecca took a deep breath as she watched her friend walk away before looking up sharply at Lucrecia."You couldn't help it, huh? What's the hell is wrong with you? I thought she was your friend."

"Yeah and I also thought she was yours. But that was before you slept with her ex." Lu replied, leaning over the brunette with attitude."Isn't there a code for that in your smuggling quarter?"

Valerio let out a frustrated sigh as he realized he was in deeper shit with Freya before standing up with the intention of leaving.

However, Lu hastened to give him a cold look."Stay seated. We need to talk."

She gave a haughty look at Rebecca leaving the blue eyed brunette rolling her eyes before straightening up to leave them both. Valerio watched Rebecca's back move away before sitting back in his seat with an irritated sigh.

"Thanks you for your help." Hailed coldly Valerio.

"No problem."

Valerio clenched his jaw before glaring at his half-sister."I warned you. If you ruined my chances with Freya..."

"Forget Freya!" Lu protested as she turned to him, leaning forward to hold his gaze in frustration."You're going to sell the car, buy a ticket to Chile, and fly back. Let your mom take care of this divine retribution."

Valerio took a shaky breath before avoiding Lucrecia's gaze."Bad news. She won't pick up the phone."

Lucrecia looked up at the ceiling, speechless before sitting in the chair next to Valerio's with consideration as she looked at the brown."What happened? "

"Well, I figured Christmas is a busy time. I thought she was just at the beach house." Valerio explained, looking down at his hands absently playing with his sunglasses."But then I called from a different phone, and she did answer. I said, 'Merry Christmas'. And she hung up."

Lu swallowed, looking away before nodding, taking a deep breath."I see. Come and stay at home. Dad's away for a few days. And then we'll see what we'll do, okay?"

*******************

"Come on, Freya, you can't blame me."Rebecca exclaimed as she tried to follow after the quick brunette."You weren't even together anymore. And it was just for sex."

Freya shook her head as she curtly stopped at her locker before driving her key into the locks more forcefully than necessary."I already told you. I don't care. He does what he wants ! And you too !"

She turned the key sharply, pulling to try to open her locker before leaving a frustrated groan as the door resisted.

"Damn it! "

She clapped her palm against the locker immediately alerting Rebe."Hey, hey, calm down! Calm down, you will end up hurting yourself!"

Not surprisingly, Freya soon emitted a little hiss of pain as she grabbed her hand to test the pain on the side of her palm. She gestured her fingers to stop the numbness before letting a deep sigh as she leaned against her locker.

Rebecca winced in guilt before giving a genuinely sorry look at the brunette."I'm sorry. I never thought you cared about him like that. I mean you go out with the dancer then ..."

Freya immediately looked sideways at Rebe as a warning. The brunette winced as she raised her hands in surrender before leaning on the locker next to her. She put her hands in the pockets of her uniform pants before puckering her lips."If it helps, I just did it to try to forget Samuel."

"Yeah, I figure."

"Really?"

Freya shrugged without any remorse before letting another sigh as she looked up at the ceiling."Why is love so complicated? In teens dramas, they make it seem so easy."

"Is that your reference? "

Freya rolled her eyes before giving her a slight nudge."Don't try to make me laugh, I'm still pissed at you. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 22.5K 52
"You aren't even a Serpent, princess!" Tall Boy yells. "My name is Kitty Jones, Tall Boy, and I am a Serpent." Katarina Jones snarled in reply. "Unti...
119K 2.7K 12
"𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬" 𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞: 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐎𝐂 𝐱 𝐄𝐥𝐢�...
210K 4K 43
『 a collection of one shots about our favorite police officer, Jake Riley from Containment. 』 {cover by QueenMimi96} 🏆 #1 in Chris Wood 🏆 #1 in Ja...
20.8K 231 11
STAND BY ME! ❝ stand by me, nobody know the way it's gonna be! ❞ © marigold → fem!oc used → guns n' roses → modern au completed: tba