Blessing Haughton-Brown

By Ride_Or_Die_Gurl

Read,Comment,Vote More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 15

Chapter 14

415 10 2
By Ride_Or_Die_Gurl

Chris's p.o.v.

As I was driving a police car drove behind me I sighed I wasn't even going fast but whatever.

I rolled down the window, "Are you Chris Brown?" I nodded he opened my my car door "Step out please!" I stepped out and the man shoved me on the car "Christopher Brown you are under arrest for domestic violence of Robin Fenty." The man put me in his police car.

I shook my head "Bruh!" "No talking!" I rolled my eyes. How in the hell am I going to explain this to Blessing?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

132K 7.8K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
130K 2.3K 48
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
85.3K 2.4K 38
Francesca Astor came to Love Island to find her soulmate, and once she sets her eyes on him, she's never letting go. Rob Rausch x Fem!oc #1 robertrau...