Memories - Romanogers Fanfic

By Daredevilosa

Natasha Romanoff and Steve Rogers are married and have two children: Sarah and James. They lived happily, unt... More

The Coma
Back at Home
Back at Work
The First Fight
Love and Sex
The Park
True or False?
I'll Make Her Remember
Christmas' Eve
We Can Try
We Need to Talk
New Life
First Mission Together
Memories in the form of Delirium
Bad News
Do you want the divorce?
What Goes Around, Comes Back Around
Mission London - Part I
Mission London - Part II
Mission London - Part III
Mission London - Final
A Little Black Widow
Was that a dream or a memory?
Remedy
I Don't Love You
Cupid Operation
Ambush
Negotiations
They can't break me
End of Mission
This is Elisa
Sarah and the longing
If I hurt you...
Memories
The Scarlet Witch
Don't you forget about me
Losses
Dealing with Reality
James' Choice
What Happened to Sarah?
Taking the own poison
Sarah
Maria & Sara
Clint's Birthday
I can hate you
Sorry
Barack Obama
Pre Obama's Mission
In Memory of Jane Foster, Darcy Foster Erik Selvig
Truths - Part 1
Truths - Part 2
Truths - Part 3
Let's go Home
New Neighborhood
Truths - Part 4
The Twins
We don't cry for who's not dead
A surprise and A Misunderstanding
A Moment of Love
The Chloe Story
I can't say goodbye
Unexpected
Lindsay's Rescue
Shapes of Love
A Little Black Widow
Penultimate Chapter
Final - part 1
Final Chapter (Alternative)

Final - Part 2

3K 68 37
By Daredevilosa

**Thank you all for reading the story**

Every time Natasha comes in with an adventurous spirit at the those sex moments, it's like the first time that she and Steve are having sex.

The way Steve slides his hand around Natasha's waist to her back, ensuring that every inch of his palm touches and proves that that skin belongs to him, is always with great anxiety, it is always done with great desire.

Natasha can feel it, and she could hate Steve's craze for wanting her entirely, but she feels enormous comfort and pleasure in seeing that he still has the same desire and thirst for her.

Natasha stood on tiptoe, her legs shaking as she struggled to keep her mouth against Steve's. Feel the touch of Steve's tongue caressing hers, as if she has something else to offer him, but she doesn't.

Steve offers his soul in every kiss he gives her when they are alone, but Natasha doesn't know how to do the same for him and she doesn't know if she should, since that way, he is always exploring her mouth much more.

It is as if each touch of his tongue is an excerpt of a love song he wrote for her, but each song is finite, but he is a great composer and always has a new one to compose with her lips.

Natasha felt her body being pushed against the wall and then pulled forward, Steve wrapped her waist until he lifted her feet off the floor, he moved his lips away from hers and stuck his mouth on Natasha's neck, sucking hard, until it formed a red mark, which soon changed to purple when he decided not to let go of Natasha's neck.

Natasha was having her intimate parts contracting, especially with Steve placing his thigh between her thighs. Natasha let out a moan with the long hickey, she kissed Steve's face and bit his ear with some force, making Steve grunt and move his lips away from her neck, temporarily.

Natasha sucked the tip of Steve's ear and whispered something in Russian very quietly that Steve didn't need to understand, the effect of that hoarse voice is the same, even though she was whispering something in Mandarin.

Natasha kissed just below Steve's ear and distributed kisses with light suckings on Steve's neck, he bit his lip and hit his hand on the wall, trying to contain the shiver he felt. Steve placedNatasha's body on the floor again and turned her back to him, Natasha put her hands on the wall and looked him over her shoulder, Steve didn't look back because he was focused on the drawing of Natasha's body below.

Steve grabbed the hem of Natasha's dress and held it up a little, seeing Natasha's thong panties, he looked away to try not to tear it off at once. Steve slapped Natasha's buttock hard then pressed his hand against it, her butt seemed to be made to fit his hand, he squeezed it tightly, leaving the five fingers marks on her skin. Natasha let out a little moan and Steve looked her in the eye.

The same fire in their eyes, Steve was not going to be satisfied with so little, he kissed Natasha's lips quickly and bit her bottom lip, pulling him tightly and letting go, he sucked Natasha's swollen lip slowly, as if he were regretting having bitten, but soon he bit again. Natasha pulled her lip and sucked her own lower lip, but soon Steve tried to suck her lip again, Natasha ran her tongue over Steve's lips and he immediately sucked it into his mouth.

Steve finally released Natasha's buttock and slid his fingers down Natasha's panties. As he ran his fingers over Natasha's opening area, Steve could feel that Natasha was very wet in that area and he could feel her body shake as he continued to slide his fingers until he reached her clit.

Steve plucked Natasha's clitoris through her panties and she immediately opened her mouth and lowered her head as she moaned. Steve kissed Natasha's neck and nibbled the length of her neck, Natasha lifted her head and looked at Steve.

Steve: What?

Natasha: Hush...

Natasha put her hand on Steve's wrist and stopped him from moving.

Steve: Nat...

Natasha: Someone is coming!

Steve: What??

Natasha turned and lowered the dress, Steve had not heard anything, he was still "drunk" by Natasha's body. Natasha ran her hand over her dress, adjusting it and that was all she could do until the door was opened.

- Mr. Rogers. Miss Romanoff...

The president's secretary looked at them and noticed what they were both doing before she came in. Steve had to stay on his back because of his condition. Natasha was acting like nothing was happening.

- Your kids are calling for you, but I'll tell them to wait.

Natasha: Thank you, we are going.

- Okay, sorry I didn't hit.

The secretary closed the door and Natasha looked at Steve, who was all red. Natasha smiled with a raised eyebrow.

Natasha: Are you all right, soldier?

Steve: We could have been caught.

Natasha: I wouldn't let that happen. Let's go.

Steve: I can't, I need a few minutes.

Natasha looked at Steve's pants and sighed.

Natasha: I'll go ahead and you'll find me later.

Steve nodded, Natasha left and joined the secretary in the hallway who was with the children and the first lady.

James: Mom, I played a war game, really cool!

Sarah: And I got this doll, look mommy!

Natasha: Really? Did you say thank you for that?

Michelle Obama: Yes, she did, she is very polite. I am in love with both.

James: Can I come back anothe day to play with your daughters?

Natasha: James!

Michelle Obama: But of course you can!

Sarah: Mommy why is your mouth so red?

Natasha: Huh?

Sarah: Your lipstick is all smudged.

James: And did you hurt your neck, mom? It's purple.

Natasha looked in the big mirror in the hall and understood what the children were talking about, she was highly disconcerted, but the first lady saved her...

Michelle Obama: Oh, that? Children, your mother must have gone to touch up her makeup and bumped. It happens...

James and Sarah looked at the first lady and then at their father who was joining them in the hall now.

James: Dad, mom hurt her neck!

Steve looked at the bruise he left on Natasha's neck with the hickeys, Steve coughed.

Michelle Obama: It was nothing, I bet it didn't even hurt, right Natasha?

Natasha: Right.

Natasha said, for the first time embarrassed and very grateful that the first lady understood the situation and helped her.

Natasha: Well, I think it's time for us to go.

Sarah: Oh, no!!

James: We want to stay longer!

Steve: It's late, children.

Michelle Obama: Another day you come back to play more. I'm sorry, but Obama is still in a meeting, he asked to thank you for coming.

Steve: We thank you. It was a pleasure.

Steve and Natasha greeted the first lady and were escorted by the secretary to the front of the house, where a secret service car was waiting for them.

As soon as they got home, Steve and Natasha saw Laura in front of their house, accompanied by Clint Barton. The twins were in the stroller, sleeping.

Sarah: Lauraaaa!!!

James and Sarah screamed and ran over to Laura and hugged her waist.

Clint: Wow, just Laura, what about Uncle Clint, you sissies?

The twins woke up to the children's voice and started to cry. Natasha snorted as she walked to the entrance to the house.

Steve: How did they behave?

Laura: They cried when they went to sleep and Lily ate her and her brother's dinner.

Steve: It's normal.

Natasha was grumbling as she took Nick from the stroller.

Natasha: I can't believe they woke up right now.

Steve picked up Lindsay and smiled at her.

Steve: Don't cry anymore, daddy is here, hush...

Laura: Well, we need to go.

Steve: Thank you very much, Laura.

Laura: You're welcome, when you need... just call me.

Clint: Good night, people.

Sarah: Nite-nite.

Natasha: Oh, I want to cry!

Steve: Don't be so dramatic, I missed them.

Natasha handed the house key to James, who opened the door and ran in, followed by Sarah.

Natasha: I felt it too, but I thought we were going to arrive and finish what we were doing in the oval.

Steve: Natasha, don't say that in front of the children.

Natasha: I didn't even say anything, Rogers.

Steve and Natasha went into the house. Steve closed the door. Natasha sat on the couch with Nick on her lap, Steve sat next to Natasha and placed Lindsay sitting on the couch next to them.

Steve and Natasha heard the sound of several objects falling on the floor in James' room, one looked at the other's face.

Steve: James!

James: It was Sarah!!!

Sarah: It was nothing!!!

James: Yes, it was!!!

Sarah: It was nothing, you freckle!

James looked at Sarah and gaped.

James: I'm going to tell mom you said that.

Sarah shrugged.

Sarah: Tell her! I don't care. I don't care.

James left the room and ran to the living room.

James: Sarah called me a freckle.

Steve: Sarah???

Sarah appeared in the room, looking down.

Steve: Is it true that you called James a freckle?

Sarah: Yeah.

Steve: And why did you do that?

Sarah: Because he made me mad!

Steve: Sarah, it is not because you are angry that you will curse others.

Natasha: Besides, you are much more freckled than him.

Sarah and Steve looked at Natasha. Steve was reproving her and Sarah was extremely offended, she trembled her lips and her eyes got filled with tears.

James pointed at Sarah and laughed at her.

Steve: No, no, princess, mommy is playing. You are not freckled.

Natasha: If you don't like to be called that, you shouldn't call others that way.

Sarah went to Steve and he kissed her forehead.

Steve: You are beautiful, baby.

James: I was cursed and Sarah is the one being kissed.

Natasha: You want to be kissed too? Do you? Come here!

James: No!

James was going to run away, but Natasha grabbed his shirt and dragged him over to the couch, Natasha sniffed James' neckline, which tickled and he started to laugh.

James: Stop! Stoooop!

Nick grabbed James' face and squeezed it tight.

James: Ouch!!

Nick pushed James and hit him in the face. Natasha took Nick's hand and looked at him.

Natasha: What's that, Nick? How ugly, not nice to beat you brother!

Steve: Nick, she's James's mom too, you're jealous, are you?

James: Shall we play a game?

Natasha: No.

Steve: Come on.

Natasha looked at Steve and rolled her eyes.

Natasha: It is late!

James: There is no class tomorrow!

Steve: Let's just play until the twins sleep.

Natasha looked at Lindsay who was jumping on the couch, without giving the slightest sign that she is sleepy.

Sarah: What are we going to play?

Natasha: I know! What's the name of that Hill's game? The Silence game! Yayyy!!!

Sarah: No, it's nota real game, she invented that.

James: Yeah. Just for us to shut up.

Natasha: So...

Steve: Let's play with image and action, pick in your bedroom James.

James ran to his bedroom and came back with the game, but half of the pieces had been lost, so they decided to watch a movie to calm the children so they would end up sleeping. It didn't happen like Steve and Natasha was planning because one hour later the kids slept but not only them, Steve and Natasha ended up falling asleep right there on the couch.

The next morning, Natasha yawned and stretched, she opened her eyes and closed them slowly. Natasha snapped her eyes open again and sat on the couch, remembering that she hadn't put the twins in the crib last night.

Natasha looked at the floor and Steve was sleeping on the carpet, next to Lindsay, Sarah was sleeping with her body crossed over Steve and James was next to them.

Natasha put her hand on her body, trying to feel Nick who slept on her lap and was startled to not feel him on her lap anymore and he was not with Steve on the floor.

Natasha: Nick???

Natasha got up running and when she got up she could hear the sound of Nick "talking" alone, behind one of the armchairs. Natasha went to him and breathed a sigh of relief to see that he was fine.

Natasha looked again at Steve and the children sleeping on the carpet, she was exhausted even after sleeping. Just by imagine them all awake in a little while and asking her to do something for them all the time possible, Natasha felt discouraged, the children seem to need her all the time and not only the twins who are still babies, but Sarah and James also need her all the time and... Steve.

This is not the life I dreamed for myself, I never planned any of this. Natasha felt a lump in her throat when thinking about it. Was all that insecurity coming back? When did she feel safe about having children, anyway? Never! And she feels that she will never feel safe to be a mother, a good mom.

There was still one more doubt in Natasha's mind, was this the beginning of what she most feared that could happen? Accept this Family and let them all love her just so she would burry this uncertainly love and happiness, making her realize that she just doesn't want any of this and any of them?

Natasha was not about to marry only Steve Rogers, she was about to marry the whole family. Natasha's expressions when looking at the children and Steve sleeping was melancholy, she was already feeling remorse for feeling that way... with doubts.

I knew this was going to happen, that's what I tried to avoid when I moved away and was cold and now it's happening. It's happening! I loved Clint immensely and nothing stopped me from breaking his heart, from leaving him behind, why would it be any different now?

Nick: Mamma??

Natasha was taken out of her thoughts by Nicholas, saying his first word. Natasha looked at Nick and her whole body shivered, her eyes got filled with tears and she smiled tenderly at Nick who smiled innocently at her.

Natasha: What did you say??

Natasha crouched on the floor.

Nick: Mamma?

Natasha: Mamma??

Natasha smiled again and some tears rolled down her face, she opened her arms and Nick came to her. Natasha hug Nick and kissed his cheek for a long time.

Natasha: I'm such a horrible person, Nicholas, I'm so sorry...

Natasha kissed Nick's face again and ran the tip of her nose over his.

Natasha: I love you. I love you so much it hurts my chest. I will never leave you!

Nick: Mama, mama.

Nick pointed to the kitchen.

Natasha: Do you want to eat something? Is that it? Okay, come on.

Natasha got up, carrying Nicholas on her lap to the kitchen.

Steve woke up the moment Natasha had called for Nick, but remained in the same position and with his eyes closed, because in the early morning he had taken Nick off her lap and put him to sleep on the floor so he could be safe.

Steve heard Natasha's words to Nick and a smile was formed on his face, he opened his eyes and saw Natasha entering the kitchen with Nick, then Steve looked at James, smiled and remembered him as a baby, his first word was also mom, Steve looked at Sarah and remembered that her first word, at first, had been mom, but in fact, the first word was bottle.

Steve laughed and looked at Lindsay who looks like she will be as greedy as Sarah is.

Steve felt at peace.

...

A few months later...

Natasha: I really don't care, Maria Hill! I need you here and I need now! You can tell Henry that he can stay in New Zealand for the rest of his life, but you will come back to the United States.

Maria Hill: I am wondering, Natasha Romanoff, if it was the other way around, if you would leave Steve in New Zealand to be near me in Washington!

Natasha: But of course I would!!!

Steve: And she is not joking!

Natasha: Did you hear that???

Steve: She packed her things, Hill, you have to come back or we won't get married.

Natasha: If you don't come back, I'm going to New Zealand, I'm serious.

Maria Hill: Oh my God!

Natasha: I mean it!

Maria Hill: You wouldn't!

Natasha: I would!

Maria Hill: Okay... so come on then.

Natasha: Alright! My wedding is a week away, I will drop everything, including my children!

Maria Hill: Okay!

Hill didn't believe Natasha.

Natasha: Okay. See you tomorrow!

Natasha hung up the phone. Steve looked at Natasha.

Steve: I hope you're kidding.

Natasha: I will not be without her.

Steve: Should I be jealous??

Natasha: Probably.

Sarah: Why are you all dressed up, mommy?

James: Are we going out?

Natasha: No, only I will.

Steve: Natasha...

Natasha: It's decided, Steve!

Steve: What about the wedding??

Natasha shrugged.

Natasha: You will have to wait.

Steve: What about children???

Natasha: None of them breastfeed anymore, they will be fine!!

Steve: They will miss you and so will I.

Natasha: I know, but I can't be without Maria.

Steve: Nat...

Natasha: See you soon, Steve.

Natasha gave Steve quick kiss on the lips, then she kissed the top of each child's head and left the house. Steve was incredulous even though Natasha was actually going to New Zealand to pick up Hill and if Hill refuses to come for the wedding, is Natasha so attached to her that she would stay there??

...

The next day, the bell at Henry's New Zealand home rang.

Henry: I'll get it.

Henry opened the door and was startled to see Natasha.

Henry: Natasha??

Natasha: Where's that bitch?

Henry: Do you mean Maria? She's back there with Lily.

Natasha: Thank you! Pay the taxi for me!

Natasha entered the house and Henry was confused, but he went to pay the taxi driver for the ride.

Maria Hill: Stronger, Lily. Stronger. Right, left, right!

Natasha went to the back of the house and saw Lily and Hill wearing boxing gloves, Lily was punching Hill in the hand.

Natasha: Another child agent, you have no shame?

Hill heard Natasha's voice and opened her eyes wide, she looked at Natasha.

Maria Hill: Natasha!?

Natasha: Hi, Lily.

Lily: Hi!

Maria Hill: Lily go drink some water...

Lily withdrew and Hill approached Natasha, taking off her boxing gloves.

Maria Hill: Natasha you are getting married in a few days. What are you doing here???

Natasha: I said you were supposed to come back.

Maria Hill: I can't.

Natasha: Me too.

Maria Hill: Are you going to live here then?

Hill crossed her arms.

Natasha: I will!

Hill frowned and made negative with her head.

Maria Hill: Okay, who is the lesbian now?

Natasha: When you are wearing shorts, with a cropped top and boxing gloves, I am certainly the lesbian.

Henry: What??

Hill looked at Natasha, and the two understood what they should do: Prank Henry.

Maria Hill: Maybe... Henry, you and me..

Natasha: I think it's a good idea... If he acepts...

Henry: Oh... uhm...

Hill frowned and looked at Henry in amazement.

Maria Hill: Are you still thinking about whether to accept it or not?

Henry: No, of course not, I would never accept that, I love you.

Maria Hill: So you are gay!!!

Henry: What???

Maria Hill: You don't want to go to bed with Natasha and me. Isn't she attractive?

Henry looked at Natasha, who crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow.

Henry: Yeah... ham... I think...

Hill looked disappointed when Henry was about to say that he found Natasha attractive and Henry made negative with his head, feeling cornered.

Henry: No, no...

Maria Hill: No?? I think she's attractive, if you don't, you're probably gay or you're lying. What are you, Henry? Gay? Liar?

Natasha couldn't take it anymore and started laughing.

Natasha: Stop, Hill!

Maria Hill: Damn it, Natasha! He was going to confess!

Natasha: We should do this test with Steve.

Maria Hill: I think he will admit that he is gay.

Natasha: I think that too.

The two started to laugh.

Natasha: Lie, he is not, I have tested him in all ways, I even took him to a gay bar.

Maria Hill: What??? Damn it, I missed it!

Natasha: He only realized that the bar was gay, when they tried to grab him in the bathroom.

Maria Hill: My goodness!

Natasha: He came back running and super nervous, saying that the men were flerting with him in the bathroom. Then I said it was a gay bar and I had to teach him that every time he enters a place that has the rainbow flag at the entrance and inside the environment, it is a gay thing.

Maria Hill: And he?

Natasha: He made such a drama, you know him... complaining that I took him there and that I should have warned him earlier. I let him get really angry.

Maria Hill: And??

Natasha: And he punished me at night for that and I even said thank you.

Natasha smirked.

Maria Hill: Jesus, you are like rabbits!

Henry: Natasha, there were no bags in the taxi, are you in a hotel?

Natasha: No. I just came to steal your girlfriend, she has to go back to the United States.

Henry: What???

Natasha: It is a national security issue, I hope you understand. She has a job...

Henry: Yes, I know, but... When will I see her again?

Maria Hill: I hope that soon.

Hill kissed Henry's lips and went upstairs to take a quick shower and pack a small suitcase. Hill said goodbye to Henry and Lily.

Hill and Natasha returned to the United States that same day. They arrived at night, Hill went to her apartment straight from the airport.

...

Natasha opened the door.

Lindsay: Mommy!!!!

Sarah: Mom!

James came running from the room and when he saw his mother, he smiled and hugged her.

Natasha: It seems like I was gone for months!

Steve came down the stairs, carrying Nick wrapped in the towel, but still all wet.

James: What did you bring for us?

Natasha: I brought myself.

James: Oh that sucks!

Natasha frowned.

Natasha: In the past you were happy, right? And I brought Hill.

Sarah: Maria!!! Where is she??

Natasha: Tomorrow you will see her.

Natasha walked over to Steve, who looks upset but he was upset that Natasha really went to New Zealand to bring Hill back. Natasha hugged Steve's waist.

Natasha: I missed you.

Steve sighed, looking at Natasha.

Steve: Me too.

Natasha: Give me a kiss, then.

Steve gave Natasha a quick kiss on the lips. Nick threw himself onto Natasha's lap.

Natasha: Oh I don't want a naked baby, no! You'll cover yourself, boy.

Natasha joked, picking Nick up.

Steve gave Natasha another kiss, this time taking longer, he leaned his forehead against hers and the two exchanged glances for a few seconds. He cannot judge Natasha for going after Hill, when he himself moved heaven and earth to find Bucky.

...

A few more days later...

Natasha sat on the bed and looked at Steve beside her.

Natasha: It is today. The day!

Steve: What?

Steve yawned and opened his eyes, looking at Natasha. Steve sat up abruptly.

Steve: Today!

They both looked at each other and got up from the bed, hastily.

Natasha: You need to go!

Steve: Huh?

Natasha: I need to get dressed, Pepper said you can't see me in the dress before the ceremony.

Steve: Yeah, yeah, right... I'm going to Sam's house.

The bell rang.

Natasha: Who might be?

Steve: I'll check.

Steve was going to give Natasha a kiss, but she put her hand in front of her mouth.

Natasha: Only after you put the ring on that little finger here.

Steve: Really???

Natasha: Really!

Steve: But we have been without sex yesterday...

Natasha: And we will stay until the wedding! You who wanted to marry, now hold on.

Steve sighed and left the room, at that moment, Lindsay had started to cry. Steve picked her up so she wouldn't wake Nick and went down with her to answer the door.

Steve looked out the window and smiled when he saw who it was. Steve opened the door and Sarah appeared in the hallway in her nightgown and scratching her eye.

Sarah: Daddy?

Steve: Look who's here, Sarah!

Sarah yawned and looked at the people at the door, she broke into a huge smile.

Sarah: NANAAAAA!

Sarah ran and threw herself on her "grandmother's" lap. James woke up to Sarah's scream and jumped out of bed.

James came to the living room and smiled too.

James: Cindy!!!

James ran and hugged Cindy.

Clint: Little James, who is now, big James!

Steve: Come in, come in. Let them in, children.

Cindy: Don't need to bother with anything, we are at a nearby hotel but we couldn't help visiting our babies. Look how they grew up, my God!

Ms. Johnson: And who is this most beautiful baby?

Steve: She's our daughter too.

Ms. Johnson: One more?

Steve: Yes.

Natasha: Two more actually.

Natasha came down with Nick on her lap. Mrs. Johnson was surprised, even though Cindy had already told her about the twins, but she has been forgotten.

Sarah started to cry, her face on her grandmother's shoulder.

Ms. Johnson: But what is it, my dear?

Sarah: I missed you!

Cindy: Aw... She missed you too, Sarah.

Steve: Excuse me, but I have to get ready for the wedding.

Steve placed Lindsay on the floor, who crawled onto the living room rug.

Cindy: Sure, feel free to go. We're going too.

Steve went upstairs to take a shower.

Sarah: Noooo. Stay, nana.

Natasha: Sarah, she came to the wedding, you will see her again.

Sarah: I don't want her to leave again.

Natasha: Aw, I know my love, but...

Cindy: If you want, I can take you to our hotel.

Natasha: In fact, you would help me a lot if you do that. You're the only one who makes sure that James doesn't appear looking like a homeless at the cerimony.

Cindy: I can help. Children, go change clothes so we can go!

Natasha: Thank you very much!

Cindy: You don't have to thank me for that.

Cindy smiled and after Sarah and James changed clothes, she took them to the hotel and carried the clothes that the two would wear at the wedding.

Steve came down carrying a small suitcase and the wedding suit.

Steve: I'm going, Nat.

Natasha: Okay.

Steve: Won't you kiss me?

Natasha: Steve, I already said...

Steve: After the wedding...

Natasha smiled and Steve made negative with his head. Steve waved to the twins and left the house.

Natasha looked at the twins.

Natasha: Just the three of us now. Let's run away? Shall we??

Natasha again felt a lump in her throat with the question she asked. Now that she said the phrase, she was just in the mood to do so, but her thoughts were interrupted by the bell.

Laura: Hi, bride!!!

Natasha: Don't call me that.

Natasha watched the many people who came along with Laura.

Carol Danvers: We came to help you.

Natasha: Do you need all this people?

Jessica Drew: But of course!

Pepper: Clint, did you come to make up the bride too?

Clint: I came to give my wife a ride.

Laura: I just came to get the twins.

Natasha: Are you going to take them? Thank God!

Laura: Of course, how would you get ready?

Clint: Did Steve already went to his bachelor party?

Natasha: Bachelor party?

Clint: Oh... yeah ... Sam said it would be a surprise...

Natasha: Really? Make sure he has fun.

Pepper: I wanted to be as relaxed as you are about this kind of stuff, Nat.

Natasha: Steve would never do anything stupid that would make me murder him, so I don't worry.

Laura: Okay, Lindsay and Nick, say bye-bye to mommy!

Clint and Laura took the twins and left.

...

Pepper: First, let's do a hairstyle study.

Carol Danvers: Sit here, Nat.

Natasha: Guys, there's no need! Just make a bun or ponytail and that's great.

Jessica Drew: Are you crazy? Get that ass seat right here!!!

Natasha had to put up with them by messing with her hair and inventing hairstyles for her to wear later. First it had been uncomfortable, but then Natasha ended up looking at it as a head massage and ended up dozing off.

Natasha woke up half an hour later with the doorbell ringing. Natasha watched Pepper open the door.

Pepper: At last, Maria!!! You're late!

Maria Hill: Have the gogo boys arrived yet? I just came for that.

Natasha: Go go Boys? Guys...

Pepper: Sharon is coming.

Natasha: Sharon? Guys, the wedding is in the church, why are so many people here???

Maria Hill: Relax, silly. The men are having a bachelor party and they think we were going to make bridal shower.

Sharon: Hi, I brought the masseuse.

Natasha looked at the man entering... he was tall, with turned muscles, dressed in white, but it was still possible to see all his muscles through the clothes.

Natasha got up immeaditely.

Natasha: Have you gone crazy???

Pepper: Don't worry, everything will be very professional! I left it for Sharon to call the massage service.

Sharon: Hm... Actually when I was looking for the service, Maria said she knew one that she used from time to time...

Natasha sighed and rolled her eyes.

Natasha: I can't.

Maria Hill: He's a professional, Natasha!

Natasha: I don't doubt he's professional, but I bet his specialty is not really the massage.

Maria Hill: I cannot deny that he has other better skills.

Pepper: Hill!

Maria Hill: Well, if you are not going to use this service, then I will...

Carol Danvers: I thought you were married.

Maria Hill: Married? I'm dating... I mean, kind of...

Natasha: What do you mean, kind of???

Maria Hill: Henry is in New Zealand and I'm here... I'm in love with him but you know how it is, right? I have my needs.

Natasha: Hill, you have only been away from him for four days.

Maria Hill: Exactly!

Pepper paid the masseuse and asked him to leave.

Jessica Drew: Maybe we should let Nat sleep while we do other things. It will help her relax for later.

Natasha: Yes, please!

Natasha went up to the room and slept for five hours straight, without anyone bothering her, when she opened her eyes again, she sighed and stretched on the bed.

Absolute silence, Natasha smiled and closed her eyes again. How good it was to be alone, she barely remembered what it was like to be alone and she realized how much she missed it. Am I ready to give that up to get married and have a family?

Natasha's cell phone vibrated on the table beside the bed, she reached for the cell phone and saw that it was Steve calling, Natasha sighed and rejected the call. I want to be alone. The cell phone rang again and Natasha rubbed her face. Damn it!

Natasha took the call.

Steve: Nat? Are you alright?

Natasha: Of course I'm fine, what do you want?

Steve: I...

Natasha: Aren't you on a bachelor party?

Steve: I didn't know it would be a party... are you upset about it?

Natasha: Steve, go have fun!

Steve: I can't!

Natasha: God! Why not???

Steve: Because I don't know how to have fun without you.

Natasha went silent, Steve could hear her breathing on the phone. Damn it, Rogers. Natasha thought as she felt all her anger pass with just one sentence.

Steve: I need to go, they found me here in the backyard hiding and they are dragging me back to the party. Nat??

Natasha: I know.

Steve: What?

Natasha: You will say that you love me.

Steve: Yeah.

Natasha: I love you too, Steve...

Natasha hung up the phone, then she sat on the bed and sighed, looking around.

Her dress was on the bedroom chair.

Carol knocked on the bedroom door and entered.

Carol Danvers: Oh, great! You're awake. We need you to take a shower and wash your hair, we need to start fixing you.

Natasha nodded, removed the covers and stood up.

Carol Danvers: Call us when you're ready.

Natasha went into the bath and took an hour and a half in the bath. Then she rinsed and got out of the bath. The girls spent a few more hours brushing Nat's hair and then creating the hairstyle for her to wear. The girls left Natasha ready and left to get ready for the wedding.

...

Hours later, all the guests were at the church. The groom was at the altar, along with groomsmen Sam, Clint and Bucky. The bridesmaids were coming in now, Pepper, Maria Hill and Laura. They walked to the altar and greeted Steve. Steve asked Sam to indicate where they were going to be at the altar, because he was too nervous to reason now.

Sam approached.

Sam: This way, ladies.

Sam looked at Hill and made a face of astonishment, then he checked her up and down.

Sam: Maria??

Maria Hill: What is it??

Sam: I don't know... You look different.

Maria Hill: Different?

Sam: I never saw you... dressed like that.

Maria Hill: Of course you did, at their first wedding!

Sam: I'm sure you didn't look like that. I would remember.

Maria Hill: Sam?? Are you flirting with me??

Sam: It depends, is it working?

Maria smiled and positioned herself on the altar. Sam went back to his place.

James and Sarah was sitting in the front row, next to Cindy and Mrs. Johnson. Lindsay was on Cindy's lap and Nick on Tony Stark's lap also in the front row.

Tony Stark: I didn't understand why I'm not on stage...

Carol Danvers: It's not a stage, it's an altar, Tony!

Tony Stark: It doesn't matter, the priest shows there in the middle, so...

Carol rolled her eyes.

Tony Stark: Can you tell me something? How much will Natasha be late? Because I'm a little bored here.

Jessica Drew: Fury went to get her, but we didn't arrange any delay.

Tony Stark: Really? Because the wedding is already 40 minutes late.

Carol Danvers: It's normal the delay, be patient.

At the altar, Steve was starting to sweat.

Bucky: Steve, hold on.

Steve: What if she doesn't come???

Sam: Of course she will come! She will come, right???

Clint: She's a little bit unpredictable... a bit, I mean a lot...

Steve: Damn... She won't come!

Bucky: She will come! It has 45min only delay. It's normal.

Sam: Yeah! Brides do that, it is customary.

...

An hour ago, Natasha heard a horn. She looked out the window and saw a limo parked in front of the house and Nick Fury came out of the car.

Natasha sighed and left the house, she walked through the garden, towards Fury.

Fury: It looks like I'm having a Deja vu.

Natasha: Am I the same as the first time I got married?

Fury: No. You look even more beautiful. The time only did you good.

Natasha smiled and Fury offered his arm for Natasha to hold. Natasha took his arm and got into the car.

The car started and on the way Natasha broke her smile and looked out the window. Half an hour later, Natasha ordered the car to stop.

Fury: Nat??

Natasha: I can't...

Fury: Oh, no, Romanoff! Don't start with this shit, everyone spent a lot of money on this marriage... me, the mostly because I paid for everything as a gift and you won't throw my money in the trash.

Natasha: I return your expenses. I need to go.

Fury: Go where??? Natasha, listen to me.... Everything will be fine. It was the first time.

Natasha: Except for the part that I went into a coma and lost my memories!

Fury: That didn't stop it from working.

Natasha: Fury... you know me... Am I the same person as before the accident? Do you think I will make him happy?

Fury: A while ago I would say no, you will not make him happy, you will make him miserable in life, but I saw Steve do the impossible, twice.

Natasha: What do you mean? The impossible?

Fury: Yes... make you fall in love with him... twice! Once already seemed impossible, when you agreed to marry him for the first time, it seemed impossible when you had two children... it was an impossible idea, but Steve is a magician, I don't know how that son of a bitch does it. I've seen so many men try to have something solid with you. You love him, Natasha. You also love those freckleda and boring children.

Natasha: Don't call them that.

Fury: But they are!

Natasha smiled, but it soon faded again. Natasha looked out the window and made negative with her head, her heart was beating very fast.

Natasha: I can't.

Fury: Nat...

Natasha opened the car door.

Fury: Romanoff!!!

Natasha: Tell him that I'm sorry!!!

Fury: You will be sorry!!!!

Nick Fury shouted from the car when he saw Natasha running down the street, wearing her wedding dress.

A light rain started to fall, and it didn't stop Natasha from continuing to run away.

Fury sighed and texted Hill.

...

Hill looked at the message.

Maria Hill: Dammit, Nat!

Steve: What????

Steve looked at Maria Hill and the way she looked at him already made him feel scared. Ten minutes later, the limo stopped in front of the church. The guests got up and Steve went to the center of the altar. Everyone looked at the car, anxious to see the bride, they had been waiting for almost two hours by now.

Fury got out of the car and closed the door. Steve frowned and the guests were confused. Fury went up the church steps and made negative with his head, looking at Steve.

Fury: Captain, I'm sorry, but...

Fury fell silent when he heard the noise of a motorcycle speeding. Fury and Hill put their hand on their weapons.

The bike braked, dragging the tire on the asphalt. Natasha was on the back of the bike, soaked. She got off the bike and walked to the church entrance, next to Fury.

Steve came down from the altar and ran over to Natasha.

Steve: Are you Okay?? What happened??

Natasha seemed to have cried, Steve caressed her face.

Steve: You don't want to do that, do you?

Natasha: I do, I want to. I am sorry.

Natasha made positive with her head. Steve pressed his lips to hers and gave Natasha a long and loving kiss.

Sarah: Mommy! It is not time for that part yet! Is it my turn to enter, or is it not?

Natasha looked at Sarah hidden behind the door with the basket of flowers.

Natasha: Yes, it's your turn, daughter.

Natasha smiled.

Steve ran back to the altar. The nuptial march began, Sarah was the first to pass through the corridor of people, throwing petals on the floor. Fury offered his arm to Natasha.

Natasha took Fury's arm.

Fury: I can't believe you ran away just to ruin the damn dress.

Natasha: You didn't pay for the dress, stop complaining!

Fury handed Natasha to Steve at the altar and went to sit down next. The priest did the ceremony, Steve and Natasha exchanged looks throughout the celebration. Natasha was slow to answer when the priest asked if she accepted Steve as a legitimate husband, but she said yes.

At the end of the ceremony, they kissed and smiled. They ran out of the church, under a shower of rice that the guests were throwing at them.

Upon leaving the church, Natasha and Steve positioned themselves in the middle of the street for some pictures. The guests stayed on the church sidewalk.

Natasha whispered to Steve.

Natasha: Did you bring it??

Steve: Yes.

Steve lifted the sleeve of his suit and showed the device attached to his wrist.

Steve: Hold on tight.

Natasha: You don't have to ask.

Natasha hugged Steve's waist, she looked up at Steve and he kissed her lips. As he kissed her, Steve raised his arm in the air, his hand pointed at the building behind them, Steve activated the device and a thin steel rope was fired, attaching itself to the roof of the building.

As soon as Steve felt it was firm, he pressed another command on the device and they were pulled to the top of the building. The two held on to the building's parapet and pushed until they managed to get to the roof floor.

The two looked up at the guests from above.

The guests applauded and they waved at them. Steve could see Lindsay and Nicholas crying, wanting their parents and Sarah was the one trying to distract them.

Steve found it amusing, because it is usually she crying over them.

Steve looked at James, who was still looking at him. Steve saluted him. James smiled and saluted his father. Steve smiled and when he looked to the side, he didn't see Natasha.

Steve looked back and saw Natasha standing on the other side of the roof, looking out over the city. Steve came over and stood beside her.

Steve: I thought you were going to say no.

Natasha: Me too.

Steve: Why did you say "yes" then?

Natasha: I prefer to be with you, than alone.

Natasha held out her hand to Steve, he looked at her hand and then in her eyes. Steve took Natasha's hand.

Natasha: And I love being alone.

Steve: I know that.

Natasha: I will probably run away again.

Steve: I know.

Natasha: But I will come back.

Steve: I know that too.

Natasha: and you don't mind?

Steve made negative with his head.

Steve: You still don't understand, Romanoff, so I will tell you again. I love you. I don't love you in half, I love you whole. I love your crises, your rudeness, your games that are not funny at all, like putting myself in a gay bar without warning me...

Natasha laughed as she remembered.

Steve: You are like that... you were never sure of anything, you never promised to love me for the rest of your life, as I promised you. If I wanted you to be different, I wouldn't love you, I wouldn't respect you. I wouldn't even ask you to marry me, I didn't choose to love you, but I do. And I tried to choose not to love you but it didn't work.

Natasha: I may never get my old memories back.

Steve: I don't think you will ever remember, but it doesn't matter now. I have what I want and we will create our memories from now on.

Natasha smiled and turned her body to Steve, he brought his face close to hers and Natasha hugged Steve's shoulders, while tilting her face so she could kiss her husband.

Natasha raised her hands to Steve's neck and then put her hands on his face while kissing him. Steve sighed during the kiss and Natasha was finally donating her soul to Steve, she thought she was not able to give him anything more than what she had already given.

Natasha interrupted the kiss and looked at Steve very closely.

Natasha: I love you... my soldier.

Steve: And I love you...

Steve smiled.

Steve: My spy.

The two smiled and kissed again.

♪ I don't wanna go another day

So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind

Seems like everybody is breaking up

Throwing their love away

But I know I got a good thing right here

That's why I say, hey!

Nobody gonna love me better

I must stickwitu forever

Nobody gonna take me higher

I must stickwitu

You know how to appreciate me

I must stickwitu, my baby

Nobody ever made me feel this way

I must stick with you

I don't wanna go another day

So I'm telling you exactly what is on my mind

See the way we ride in our privated lives

Ain't nobody getting in between

I want you to know

That you're the only one for me (one for me)

When I say

Nobody gonna love me better

I must stickwitu forever

Nobody gonna take me higher

I must stickwitu

You know how to appreciate me

I must stickwitu, my baby

Nobody ever made me feel this way

I must stick with you

And now

Ain't nothing else I can need

And now

I'm singing 'cause you're so, so into me

I got you

We'll be making love endlessly

I'm with you (baby I'm with you)

Baby, you're with me

(Baby you're with me higher)

So don't you worry about

People hanging around

They ain't bringing us down

I know you and you know me

And that's all that counts (hey)

So don't you worry about

People hanging around

They ain't bringing us down

I know you and you know me

And that's, that's why I say (hey)

Nobody gonna love me better

I must stickwitu forever

Nobody gonna take me higher

I must stickwitu

You know how to appreciate me

I must stickwitu, my baby

Nobody ever made me feel this way

I must stick with you ♫

PussycatDolls - Stickwitu

Natasha moved away from Steve.

Natasha: We have to go, I don't want to miss a moment of our honeymoon!

The two ran across the roof to a helicopter that was alighted, waiting for them.

Natasha: Happy!

Happy was dozing and when he heard Natasha shout his name, he woke up. Steve opened the helicopter door for Natasha to enter, and entered right after her. Happy started the engines and propellers and took off.

Steve and Natasha kissed each other from there to the airport, where they were dropped off. Natasha changed clothes and embarked with Steve to Greece.

...

As soon as they landed in Greece the next day, Steve called home.

Steve: Okay, Sarah, don't cry, let me talk to James. No, I told you already, princess, we'll be back in a few days. Who's crying? Is it Nick? Let me talk to Maria, Sarah, calm down, breathe!

Steve heard Sarah start screaming, because James took the phone.

James: Hi dad!!!

Steve: Hello champion, how are you?

James: Are you coming back?

Steve: No, we got here today, James. How are the twins?

James: Well... But...

Steve: What? What happened, James?

James: It's Maria, she stays...

The phone was taken from James.

Maria Hill: Hello, husband of the year!

Steve: What's going on, Hill?

Natasha took Steve's phone.

Natasha: Hill!

Maria Hill: Nothing, guys. Children who are boring and complain too much. Clint left his nephew here to play with James, but the boy is the devil!

James: She's making us a slave!!!

Natasha: Hill, please don't make me regret having left them with you.

Steve: What's going on?

Maria Hill: Hey, the doorbell! James go answer the door. Oh... it's Sam, I need to go.

Natasha: Hill, be careful of my children!!!

The call dropped shortly thereafter. Steve was already looking worried.

Natasha: They are fine.

Steve: I don't know, the twins are still so little.

Natasha: And James is now 7 and is becoming responsible like you. I trust Hill. Do you trust Sam?

Steve: Of course.

Natasha: So... don't worry...

Steve: I wanted it to be easy.

Natasha: Let me make things easier for you.

Natasha took Steve's hand and the two got into the taxi. On the way to the hotel, Natasha opened her dress, Steve looked at her.

Steve: What are you doing???

Natasha: Making things easier for you!

Steve: Natasha!

Natasha took Steve's shirt and pulled him to her, Natasha pressed her lips to Steve's, and put her hand inside Steve's pants, which made him bend over and throw his body over hers. Steve pulled his lips off Natasha's and started kissing Natasha's neck while squeezing her thigh. Steve slid his hand down Natasha's thigh, lifting her up and suspending her dress together. When Steve went to look at her thigh, he noticed that the taxi driver was watching them in the rearview mirror at the time.

Steve walked away from Natasha and put her dress down. Natasha looked at him confused.

Natasha: Why did you stop??

Steve: Not now.

Steve took off his suit and threw it at Natasha.

Natasha: Steve!!!

Natasha noted that Steve was looking at the taxi driver. Natasha rolled her eyes.

Natasha: Why do you have to be so jealous???

Steve: I am not.

Natasha: Yeah, right...

After half an hour, Steve and Natasha arrived at the hotel. They checked in at reception, and the receptionist warned about the hotel's activities.

- Tomorrow night, we will have a match on the island, it is great and very romantic.

Steve: We will go. Thank you.

- Here are the room keys. Our helper will take you there.

Steve and Natasha followed the helper to the room, Steve opened the door and Natasha entered the room. The helper put the bags inside the room and asked if they needed anything else.

Steve: That's all. Thank you.

Steve gave a good tip and closed the door after the helper left.

Steve put his wallet on the dresser and watched Natasha open the bedroom curtains, the windows took up the entire wall and overlooked the entire island, it was a breathtaking sight.

Natasha: You need to see this.

Steve walked over to Natasha and hugged her waist from behind.

Steve: It's incredible.

Natasha: I know, I've never been to Greece before.

Steve: I'm not talking about the place.

Natasha turned to face Steve.

Natasha: You won't say you're talking about me, will you???

Steve: You already know.

Natasha: Damn it, Steve, you are so romantic!

Steve: I can't be any other way, sorry.

Natasha: Thank God for that.

Natasha smiled and Steve smiled back, Natasha raised her hand until it reached Steve's face and stroked it, while looking directly at his lips. Steve tilted his head towards Natasha's face and pressed his lips to hers, starting a slow and loving kiss. Steve turned Natasha's waist around to make her stand on his side. He broke the kiss, to crouch and pick her up. Natasha kicked her feet in the air, making the shoe leave her feet, while Steve carried her to the bed.

Steve put Natasha on the bed and stood beside the bed, unbuttoning his shirt. Natasha started to open the dress, but Steve did negative with his head.

Steve: I'll take your clothes off myself, don't touch it.

Natasha sighed and nodded, waiting for Steve to remove his shirt and remove his pants. Steve removed his underwear and went to the end of the bed, he grabbed Natasha's feet and pulled her body down. Natasha propped her elbows on the bed and used it to lift the upper body of the bed, enough to look at Steve.

Steve knelt on the floor and put his hands under Natasha's dress, he grabbed the sides of her panties and pulled them down, removing them from Natasha's body.

Steve pulled Natasha's body down again, he grabbed the neckline of Natasha's dress and pulled hard, making Natasha sit on the edge of the bed. Steve suspended Natasha's dress and she raised her arms high, for Steve to remove her dress. Natasha unbuttoned her bra and Steve looked directly at the volumes of Natasha's breasts, which became loose and swayed after she removed the bra.

Steve pushed Natasha back making her lie down again and keep just her legs out of the bed, he turned her body, making her face down.

Natasha ran a hand through her hair, removing it from her face and she tried to watch Steve. Steve placed both hands on Natasha's buttocks and squeezed tightly, leaving the handprint on her skin. Steve crouched on the floor laid his head on the bed between Natasha's legs and held her thighs, making her stay close to his face.

Again Natasha used her elbows to support herself on the bed, Steve pulled Natasha's thighs down and stuck out his tongue, until it reached Natasha's intimate area, Natasha tried to lift her body up again when she felt Steve's tongue, but Steve was pulling her body down again.

Natasha bit her lip and her breath started to accelerate when Steve started running his tongue from her opening to her clitoris, repeatedly and very slowly. Steve repeated the movements with his tongue for a while and then dedicated himself to passing the tip of his tongue only over Natasha's clitoris, which caused some contractions in Natasha's belly, she moaned and tried to suspend her body, but Steve kept her trapped. Steve again lowered his tongue to Natasha's opening and again to her clitoris, he repeated this same movement for a long time.

Natasha was almost sitting down and to try to contain herself she put her hand on Steve's head and held tightly in his hair.

Natasha came when Steve ran his tongue over her clitoris again, but lighter this time, Natasha screamed and tried desperately to get off Steve's face.

Steve ended up having to let go of Natasha's thighs, who threw herself on the bed and stood on her side, still trying to catch her breath. Steve didn't give her any time to recover, he grabbed her ankles and made her made her lie on her back, Natasha put her hand over her intimate part and Steve looked at her a little irritated, he held her hand and removed it. Natasha looked at him and laughed at his reaction.

She didn't laugh for long, because Steve pressed his lips over Natasha's clitoris agai and sucked it with some force, making Natasha scream in pain, she held Steve's hair tightly and pulled his head away.

Natasha: Shit!

Steve: What???

Natasha: Do it again!!!

Natasha drove Steve's head back to her intimate area, Steve sucked her clitoris hard again and Natasha opened her lips and she just tried to breathe normally, but in vain, she lacked air. Natasha frowned, not knowing if she was feeling more pain or pleasure and the mixture of the two was exactly what made her come again. Natasha cursed Steve in Russian and reached back, trying again to recover.

Steve got up and ran his hand over his mouth, he looked at Natasha curling up on the bed and put his knee on the bed. Natasha looked at Steve and put her foot on his chest.

Natasha: Wait. I need some time.

Steve chuckled and waited a few minutes.

Steve: Ready?

Natasha: Let's find out!

Natasha smiled and Steve lay on her, they made love for hours and at a certain time, they were resting and Steve called her again.

Steve: Come here.

Natasha crawled on the bed until Steve and Steve made her turn to the other side. Steve slapped Natasha on the butt and she immediately looked over her shoulder, looking shocked.

Natasha: Rogers??

Steve: I'm sorry, I thought that...

Natasha: No problem, I was just... Surprised.

Steve: So you don't mind?

Natasha: Of course not, on the contrary...

It was all Steve needed to hear, he gave another slap on her butt, which made her groan. Natasha looked at him over her shoulder and bit her lip, when Steve gave another slap even harder than the previous ones made her body move forward, Steve pulled her back keeping her on all fours on the bed, then he placed his teeth on Natasha's buttock, which made her shiver all over her body.

Natasha: I swear I will live up to the name of Black Widow if you bite me.

Steve: But you said that I could...

Natasha: I didn't say anything about bites.

Steve: What's the difference??

Natasha: The difference is that one gives me pleasure and the other does not.

Steve sighed and stood up again, he noticed that Natasha's buttock was very red and stroked slightly.

Steve: Do you want me to stop?

Natasha: When I want it to stop, I'll let you know.

Steve nodded in agreement. He inserted his fingers into Natasha's opening and removed them, sliding between Natasha's buttocks repeatedly. Steve slapped the same buttock more and more, leaving it even more marked. Natasha looked forward and then lowered her head, when Steve started to penetrate her from behind, Natasha turned her face to her arm and bit it while Steve slowly slid his member into her.

Shortly after Natasha started to come, Steve screamed with pleasure and pushed her on the bed, removing her from his member, Natasha felt completely weak, she couldn't move anymore.

Steve frantically smoothed his cock as he groaned and finally came. Steve still continued to massage his cock after he came, it looked like he had just come out of a marathon because he was very sweaty.

Steve lay down next to Natasha and she crawled to lie on top of his body, she laid her head on Steve's chest.

After a few quiet minutes, Natasha broke the silence.

Natasha: I'm ready.

Steve: Ready for what??

Natasha: For one more round.

Steve looked shocked at Natasha and she smiled. Steve laid his head on the bed and sighed. Steve took a deep breath and pushed Natasha's body, making her lie down next to him. Steve moved his body over Natasha's.

Steve: Let's start then.

Steve smiled looking at Natasha.

...

I can say that Steve and Natasha's honeymoon was extremely well spent, all five days they were in Greece. As soon as they returned home, when they opened the door, the two were run over by the children.

Maria Hill: End of mission. Bye!

Sarah: Can I go with you?

Maria Hill: Are you crazy? I don't want to see you for at least a year.

Sarah looked at Hill and she smiled.

Maria Hill: I will see you tomorrow.

Sarah smiled.

Maria Hill: Did you enjoy Greece?

Natasha: Yeah... Sure.

Steve: Yes... Yes. Very, very beautiful country.

Maria Hill: What sights have you visited?

Natasha: Hm...

Steve: Yeah... So, we went to the hotel lobby, which was very beautiful... An amazing architecture, right Nat?

Natasha: Yes and then we go back to the room.

Steve: The hotel had so many things for us to do that we didn't even go for a walk outside.

Natasha: We will definitely go back there to get to know the country and the...

Steve: The culture of the place.

Maria Hill: Yeah, I know....

Hill made negative with her head, she laughed and left.

Steve approached the twins and picked them up. Natasha was still with James hanging from her waist.

Steve looked at Natasha and smiled, Natasha smiled back.

Sarah: Oh mom, James called me a bore yesterday and he broke the glass in his bedroom window playing soccer.

James: No, I did not!

Sarah: Yes, you did!

James: And the ball went by accident! Sarah gave Lindsay and Nick cat food!

Steve: What???

Sarah: I thought it was their food.

Steve: Sarah, for God's sake!

Sarah started to cry so Steve wouldn't fight with her and ran to the couch, she lay on the couch and hid her face on the pillow.

Steve: Oh daughter, you don't have to cry.

Steve went to Sarah to comfort her.

James: Oh dad, she screwed up and you spoiled her! If it were me, I would be grounded!

James released Natasha and went to Steve, complaining that him never fights with Sarah.

Sarah: Shut up, I hope you have chicken pox!

Steve: Sarah!!!

Sarah: I'm sorry!!

Sarah immediately started to cry again and so did the twins because Sarah started screaming while crying.

Natasha was still watching them from the door and made negative with her head. Natasha smiled and sighed. All that noisy routine with the kids was back, it's amazing how energetic they are and it's more impressive that Natasha learned to love all these loud people. This is what they call family, you don't choose, you sometimes can't take any more of them, but they are part of you and you are not complete without them. They made Natasha a whole person.

James: Motheeeer!!!

Natasha came out of her thoughts and looked at James.

James: Do something!!

Natasha sighed again and frowned, she walked over to Steve and picked Nick up.

Natasha: Rogers, you are wrong!

Steve: Am I wrong?? Natasha, Sarah is very young, she...

Natasha: Oh God, you always want to use that argument, she's not a baby anymore!!!

Steve and Natasha started to argue with each other, as they always did. James looked at his father and then at his mother. James smiled widely. They can fight, as long as everyone is always together.

....

Two years later, the phone at the Rogers' house rang, Natasha answered the call.

Natasha: Hello?

Natasha broke her smile and Steve watched her.

Steve: Who is it, Natasha?

Natasha: It's the president.

**Well, that is kind of the final chapter. As said before, Steve does not survive this Obama's mission, so if you want a happy end, you stop reading here but if you're ready, you still have one more to read...**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 150 23
Have you ever been in a dilemma? Where you can't figure out, wheather you love them instead of hate, or you hate them instead of love? Complicated, r...
110K 2.7K 34
(𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒈𝒂𝒄𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒊𝒆𝒔, 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒊) ✧ natasha romanoff + steve rogers always wanted to find love, but didn't think they'd find it right i...
23.3K 652 9
Steve and Natasha had something going on after the events of Civil War which ended with a secret pregnancy. Now, five years after the events of Infin...
162K 5K 25
Steve Rogers is a simple farm boy, in love with a simple girl. But his life changes when Natasha Romanoff, a rich spoiled brat enters his life. He ha...