Bad News

The next morning, Natasha woke up early, and while she was having breakfast, she was looking for an apartment in the Papers, she circulated three ads that caught her attention. She contacted the three advertisers and scheduled to visit the apartments in the afternoon.

Natasha threw the dishes she used into the sink, she picked up her keys, and left Hill's apartment toward the Avengers Base.

Upon arriving at the Base, Jarvis opened the doors for Natasha and she went straight to the elevator and again halfway, the elevator stopped, for the same passenger to enter.

This time they both laughed at the coincidence of meeting again.

N: Are you going to train?

B: Yes, and you?

N: I...

Natasha looked thoughtful.

N: I'm not sure, but I guess I'm going to the same place as you then.

Bucky looked at her in surprise.

B: Really?

N: Unless you don't want my company.

B: I didn't say that.

Jarvis stopped on the right floor and announced the arrival.

Natasha and Bucky left the elevator and Bucky introduced her to the Avengers training center. There were 2 centers, one to train cadets and agents and another to the official Avengers.

As she entered the center, Natasha looked around.

N: Where is everybody?

B: It's too early, and most Avengers are too lazy to come and train, I basic train here alone or with Sam when he is into it.

N: Well, I'll wear something more comfortable.

Natasha headed for the ladies' locker room and there were lockers in there, and each locker belonged to one of the Avengers and had their names on it.

Natasha realized that her locker had a digital lock, and she needed the code to open it, but she doesn't know, she doesn't remember.

N: Dammit.

Natasha sighed and picked up her cell phone, she pointed the cell phone camera toward the lock and typed a code, but the atempt failed. Natasha tried again, and Jarvis took control of Natasha's cell phone.

Jarvis: Attempted system invasion blocked.

N: But this is my locker!

Jarvis: Enter the 4-digit password, please.

N: I don't know! I don't remember.

Jarvis: Then you must seek permission from Tony Stark to generate a new password.

N: Really?

Natasha began typing a new sequence of data on her cell phone.

Jarvis: You can not break into the system, Mrs. Black Widow.

N: The hell I can't!

Natasha was able to hack the tower system and open her locker. She grabbed a pair of black gym pants and traded for the one she was wearing, she kept the black tank she was wearing and put the pants and her jacket back in the locker.

Natasha removed her shoes and went to the mirror, she ran her hands through her hair and pinned him up in a ponytail. Natasha returned to the center and Bucky was also in sportswear.