Their Princess

By kate_author_11

Ruby Skylar Carter is the nicest girl known the mankind. She is an 15 year old girl that is oblivious to the... More

CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 5
NOT A CHAPTER
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
NOT A CHAPTER
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
EPILOGUE

CHAPTER 6

20.6K 375 102
By kate_author_11

My feet bounce up and down and the hardwood floor and I can hardly hide my angst. My brothers all keep looking at me, but my papa keeps his head down. Finally I break the awkward silence.

"What just happened?"

Dead silence, I look at Sam hoping he would answer.

"So, you know how we said pa owns a big business?" Alex finally says.

"Yes, why?"

"There is no easy way to break this to you but the business is a cover."

"What?!"

"Papa is the head of the Spa-"

"No! I want to say it Alex" Papa says scarily quiet.

"Novia, I am head of the Spanish Mafia" (sweetheart)

"What, no no no you can't be you would never hurt anyone" I say my voice breaking slightly. Ben starts to walk over with his arms open but I turn away from him. I stand up and Vince and Toby try to stop me from leaving, but papa says I can go.

"I just need some time" And with that I walk upstairs.

Turns out that me needing some time takes a week. All week I have been ignoring everyone, not paying attention to them. I just can't get over the fact that I am in the mafia family. The people came to shoot me and kill me, endless death threats that my papa probably gets.

"RUBY!" Someone calls out to me.

"WHAT!" I reply back

"DOWNSTAIRS! NOW"

"OKAY"

I make my way down stairs, taking as long as I can. Knowing what the conversation would be. I turn into the living room to see all my family sitting down on the various couches and seats.

"Hi?" I say and ask.

"Come sit down" Ben says. I look around the room nervously.

"We understand that you needed time to think but it's been a week and honestly none of us are doing well not hearing your voice" Tom says, cracking a smile at the end.

I smile back at him.

"What are your thoughts princess?"

"Um, well I thought about what you said and I came to the conclusion that I know you will do everything and anything you can do to keep me safe." I said, ending with a little smile because I didn't stutter once. They all look at me and smile.

"That's great!" Sam exclaimed happily.

"To add to that great news, Kate and Nico are going on a cruise for 2 months and I decided that the boys can stay with us!" Papa tells us all.

"Really?!"

"No way!!!"
"Woohoo!!!

There were a mixture of responses from all of us. I personally was very happy, I love my cousins, did I forget to mention that they were all boys, all 8 of them?

Sorry this chapter is so short, i'm looking forward to introducing the cousins. Also nearly 700 reads!!!! I'm literally screaming right now, I never imagined this would ever happen. Thanks you so so much.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 43.5K 34
"let's give this girl six older brothers" they said "it will be fun" they said um... whoever "they" is, really wanted to see me struggle!
712K 14.1K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...
59K 1K 22
Aurora Rossi no one ever carried about her growing up except her mother her father really never wanted to have a girl so he ignored her so does her b...
1.3M 31.1K 83
Briella,17, never had a stable family set up. She was left alone by the age of 7, to fend for herself. Her father hated her, abused her for her whole...