*Attention Seeker Vkook*

By TwinkleStar315

Kim Taehyung is the most famous and beautiful person.. And he hate when someone ignore him.. Meanwhile Jung... More

Chapter: 02
Chapter: 3
Chapter: 4
Chapter: 5
Chapter: 6
Chapter: 7
Chapter: 8
Chapter : 9
Chapter: 10
Chapter: 11
Chapter : 12
Chapter: 13
Chapter: 14
Chapter: 15
Chapter: 16
Chapter: 17
Chapter: last

chapter: 01

17.1K 407 120
By TwinkleStar315

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM

English is not my first language so, please.
.
.
.
.
.
IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE.

"You can't take me away from him.. Yeah!!... I can't do that. How can a boy fall in love with another boy". Said jungkook

"Can't you just focus on dialogue practice and please be quiet".Said Jimin while remembering his script.

A boy entered the hall. "Hey, guys do you all know who will be tomorrow's guests???"

"Will.. PM going to attend our performance?".. Said Jimin jokingly.

"Principal's youngest son will be there tomorrow".
. Said the boy happily

"Why are you so happy? Do you know that guy?" Said Lisa jokingly

"Yeah stop that.. you know he is so handsome and cute just like Mr. Jin".. said the boy

"Okay!!.."But you know I like girls more than boys because they are beautiful. You know what I mean.." Jungkook said while winking at Jimin.

NEXT DAY::...

The stage was covered with balloons, white and red stripes of paper, and some types of paintings. All the performers are there with their getup according to performance. It was a great performance for the college because it's ticket money given to the poor and needy people of the lower areas. As the gift of the principal youngest son welcomes into the college...

The youngest son of the principal was the dearest person in the principal life in short Mr. KIM's life.

The day started with much tension for the performers.

Jungkook was the main character in the performance so he was too tired.

Guests have entered the hall and by the time gone everyone settled in their seats. Mr. Jin also there who adores Jungkook and Jimin but Jungkook was his weakness.

Although Jin was a teacher, he was in love with Jungkook boy.. he is just like his brother Kim Teahyung.. yes he is the brother of Taehyung the younger son of the principal.

TIME SKIP TO END PERFORMANCE.

Everyone bows to the guests and audience. Jin Walked towards Jungkook and hug him with pleasure.

"Well done Jk I think you will have a boyfriend just like a performance," Jin said while winking.

"Aahan! hyung I'm not gay please..." Jk said with a pout.

"Ok ok.. ! Now meet my dearest brother".. said Jin.

Jin dragged Jk towards his family. He loves his family so much. Jk knows that very well but he never met his family except for his father. Now today he gonna meet his brother too who is now famous since yesterday. He chuckles while thinking.

"Hey Tae listen".. Jin said while walking towards his brother.

"Yeah hyung".. Tae replied. He walked towards Jin.

"Meet my beloved brother Kim Taehyung".. Jin said while side-hugging Taehyung. Said to Jungkook.

"Hy.. my name is Jeon Jungkook," Jungkook said while offering his hand for a handshake.

"Oh! My name is Kim Taehyung as hyung said.. umm nice to meet you".. he said, showing his boxy smile.

"Ok hyung meet you tomorrow I'm going too late for my job. Boss will fire me if I'll be late".. Jk said while hugging Jin and saying goodbye to Taehyung.

I'm just thinking that the Jin hyung family is quite beautiful.. he loves Jungkook and...

"Ouch! Who the hell are you..... Oh, you umm why are you here Mr.Min?" Jimin asked while he was busy thinking.

"How many times have I told you that call me Yoongi... why are you soo stubborn.??"

"Mr. Min I have respect for you in my heart and eyes".

"OK". He sighs.

Mr. Min comes towards him with a smirk on his face. He was so close his breath hitched and then he whispered in his ear.

"Now come with me Jimin I'll drop you at your home and please don't deny if you.. then I'll try something else and not polite next time."

He just nodded quickly. Don't know why. Maybe he was frightened.
....
....
....

Jimin followed Yoongi hesitantly with a low head. They sat in the Yoongi car because the function was over and almost all the students went to their homes. And Jimin's friend Jungkook who dropped him at his house after college left for his job because he was going to be late.

Jimin watched silently from the window and enjoyed the view of the outside. Meanwhile, Yoongi was driving the car, and sometimes he saw him. there was an awkward silence. So Yoongi broke it because he knows that Jimin ignore him all time and he followed him because he was frightened of him.

"Aaham!.. Jimin how are you nowadays I can't see you properly. I mean you are quite busy nowadays although there is time for exams."

Jimin quietly listened to every word of Yoongi and then speak. "Mr. Min actually..."

Yoongi pushed the brake and the car stopped with a screech. Jimin saw him in horror.

Yoongi shouted at him full of anger "Why you don't listen to me? I told you the hundredth times that call me Yoongi but you still..."

Jimin said with tears in his eyes "Please I'm sorry Mr.Mi.. umm Yoongi actually... I respected you so that's why I call you by this name.. in my heart, there is a special place for you."

Jimin opens the door and got out of the car and thanked Yoongi for dropping him and walked away. Yoongi wants to call him but can't because they are almost near Jimin's flat.

Jimin lived with his cousin Hoseok. He opens the door with teary eyes. He went straight to his room because Hoseok was not at home he was at his dance academy.. yes he wanted to become a dancer so he joined a dance academy and do a part-time job at a restaurant as a receptionist.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Huff!.. It was a great day Dad" Taehyung was sitting on the couch and his Dad sat beside him and asked him about the day.

Jin came and sat in front of them. He called Taehyung and asked him about the college environment and people.
He said that the environment was good and the people were too.

But suddenly Jin felt that a person's name, he simply smiled. Jin was thinking about, why Taehyung smiled now. However, in the morning he was angry and denied going to college.

Taehyung now standing and walking towards his room at the entry turned to face his brother and asked with a smile.

.

.

.

"Hyung.. when will I join the college??"

Hey guys I hope you support me because I'm too scared about my writing
Please If you saw any mistake then please tell me.
I hope you enjoy it ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.1K 1.7K 26
jungkook is a college student who is madly in love with his best friend taehyung who comes from the royal family. will jungkook confess his feelings...
42K 1.1K 18
So pretty much it's gonna start as them being little and they will meet somewhere, becoming the special place, meet each other almost every day, beco...
79.2K 2.7K 13
She doesn't even know that she dated a prince
268K 7.8K 133
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."