Irresistible [KTH+JJK]

By Jayniel_ezra

What could possibly go wrong when the paths of two flaming hot dominance-craving 'straight' men with indecisi... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Character Description
Celebratory Champagne for freedom
Sweet Chaotic Package
Tokyo Drift theme Music
Namjoon's got no Chill
Pancakes over Bad Decisions.
Bitch better have my money
Hot glares and Showcase
Get Away Outta My Face
Need a Brain Bleach
Dyes and Tattoos
Versace on the floor
Ight... Imma head out
Not your Damsel in Distress
Friends with Benefits
Candy Apple Temptation
Timberlands and Hickeys
The Demon cares
Jeons dont swing that way
Hold Me Tight
Kiss and Makeup?
The Director's a bitch
Sleep like a Winter Bear
All cheaters go to hell
Mystery Man Mr. Kim
Nothing like Karaoke
Ride to Busan
Birthday Boy Koo
Magic Shop
The Greatest Show
Its not that Serious
You are the cause of my Euphoria
I'm your Sunshine
Drunk on You
Q/A [closed]
Q/A
Rush Hour and no cheese, please
Blindfolds and Playthings
Everything's alright for now
Fall Everything Fall
Somethings are better left unsaid
Missed Calls and Heartaches
Accidents and Beautiful Lies
Two shots and a Toss
Not quite the Social Distancing
Champagne and Chandeliers
No tears left to cry
A sky full of Stars
Not a next time, but a Forever
Tangled Sheets and heartbeats
Fairy Lights and lovers
7 years ahead in Time
7 lives and for more, you're mine
|NEW BOOKS|

Gucci hoops and Caller blues

25K 1.2K 1K
By Jayniel_ezra

Chapter 18

Edited
_________________________________________

"You better watch it"

"Same." Taehyung tilted his head to the side.

"Just know that I'm not gonna go easy on you" Kai scoffed as he shoved his hands into his pockets.

"I'm not gonna go easy on you as well. It's a fair battle" Taehyung said taking a step towards the dark haired male.

The tension between the two fairly rising as they glared at each other, without breaking their gaze.

"You're one to talk" Kai clicked his tongue.

"Dont come crying" Taehyung mocked, a lazy smirk on his face.

"The drinks will be on the one who wins" Kai stated with a shrug, a subtle smile on his lips.

Taehyung grinned "we'll see about that"

"Oh God!" Jooyoung groaned "will you two cut it off? It looks like you're both in some love-hate drama for God sakes!!"

The two males burst out into laughter slapping their hands.

"Honestly- two of my boyfriends are fighting and I'm just sitting here" Jooyoung shook her head.

Kai turned to Jooyoung with a playful grin and caressed her head, messing up her hairstyle.

"Ya! YA! Stop- Stop you!"

Taehyung laughed watching the two.

After getting smacked a couple of times by Jooyoung, Kai let her go and turned to Taehyung.

"Ugh- it just sucks we are pitted against each other for the same spot. Its unfair" the dark haired male whined lightly.

Taehyung sighed nodding lazily with lips in a distraught pout.

Taehyung was extremely happy when he got slotted into the Gucci shoot- but when he came to know his competitor for the spot was Kai,  he wasnt that happy about it.

Besides Gucci being his favourite brand, Kai was his bestfriend and well... even Kai had been waiting his entire career of 7 years of modeling to get slotted into the Gucci shoot.

Life's unfair sometimes.

"I know.." Taehyung sighed "but still... give your best shot. I dont want you going easy on me. We've both strived hard for this spot and even if one of us doesnt make it- there's always a next time." Taehyung replied, his voice sombre and smooth.

"Hmm you're right." Kai hummed "I'm not saying that I'll definitely win... but really- really I didnt want it against you. You are hard competition... fairly the only competition I've got here. Ugh I'm so mad right now"

Taehyung grinned "I feel honoured"

"Ofcourse you do" Kai scoffed but smiled and shook his head.

"V! Come here, I need to get your hair and makeup done" the staff called out to Taehyung who put a thumbs up.

"Kay- I'll go now. All the best guys!" Taehyung said looking at Kai and Jooyoung.

"Yeah you too honey" Jooyoung blowed a kiss.

Taehyung playfully caught it with an amused grin on his face. He turned on his heels and walked towards his designated stylist, who was going to prepare him for the shoot.

Taehyung sat on the chair and looked at his reflection.

"So- what do you think I should do with your hair?" The stylist asked, a male  probably in his late 30s.

Taehyung looked at the man standing behind him in the reflection.

"What do you think Gucci likes?" Taehyung asked as he watched the clocks in the stylist's mind tick.

"Style with risks?" The stylist replied, a little unsure.

Taehyung grinned, fairly impressed by the stylist's answer.

He looked at his pink hair and sighed. He loved the color... but it was time for a change. He didnt know how Jungkook would react to it- to be honest, he didnt know why he was even thinking about him.... but he dismissed it as the fact that the raventte was the one who brought the pink color on his hair to existence.

That was the only reason. Yep.

Maybe a change would be nice.

Taehyung sighed a little and then looked up, a small smile on his lips.

"Silver"

*******

With hair and makeup done, Taehyung slipped into the deep royal violet, two-piece designer Gucci suit. The black silk shirt that he had on, had gold designs that stood out for the most part. The coat had  embroidered circular golden close-cut designs that was carefully laid down next to each other that inclined at each point. The borders and the lapels of the the coat was sewed with a black strip to make it look more authentic. His pants were made of the same fabric and design as that of his coat and he matched it off with Gucci shoes.

To top off his look, he slipped on accessories- a dangling set of earrings that had hearts on its ends and a cloth choker wrapped around his neck that matched with his designer silk shirt. Rings with large stones sat tight on Taehyung's long slim fingers and Gucci hoops on his waist.

Last makeup touches were done with the makeup artist squealing non stop in her head watching the masterpiece named Kim Taehyung.

(A/N: imagine WINGS era Taehyung from that iconic purple background photoshoot, except for his hair here is grey. I tried putting I'm the pictures here but Wattpad is being a bitch and not loading it)

After everything was done, Taehyung went and stood beside Jooyoung, who was in a white robe and black comfy pants- indicating she had finished her shoot.

"Whoa-" Jooyoung mumbled glancing at Taehyung.

"God Kai is definitely having the best competition of his life" Jooyoung scoffed.

Taehyung looked down at her and smiled nervously, pre-shoot jitters entering his system.

He watched the lit up stage as Kai posed for the camera. Clad in a yellow crop top suit with shiny leather pants. He had dyed his hair coral bluish- green and with the silver- white lens contacts, his eyes increased the bar of style.

Taehyung hadn't seen many of Kai's photoshoots and the employees had always praised Kai saying his style standards were out of this world.

(A/N: Imagine OBSESSION era Kai)

Now, Taehyung realizes.... what they were talking about

Pulling off a yellow crop top suit and green slick hair with white contacts wasnt an easy feat... but Kai did it and he was pulling it off effortlessly with grace and style.

Taehyung smiled, a sense of happiness filling in his heart for his competitor. Kai definitely was his true competition and he was going to give his all.

Just as soon Kai's shoot wrapped up he walked down the stage, his expressionless face morphs into a smile as he walked over to the duo.

Jooyoung hugged Kai "that was amazing!!"

Kai mumbled a 'thankyou', a little shy. The male looked at Taehyung and gasped a little.

"Whoa... okay- now this is some competition" Kai mumbled.

Taehyung smiled "you were amazing Kai"

"V! Your turn!!" The camera staff yelled out looking at him and Taehyung nodded.

"Mm... good luck Taehyung!" Kai smiled genuinely, half hugging the male.

Taehyung smiled and returned the gesture.

The two detached themselves and Taehyung walked towards the stage, the setting turned to an aesthetic purple and white giving off a VIP club vibe.

Taehyung slightly bowed to the crew from respect and then settled on the chair. He took a deep breath and let it out, the action instantly calming his nerves.

Let's do this, Taehyung thought to himself.

********

The shoot wrapped up early. Taehyung's last shot was against a mirror and the camera director, called it off saying he got the best pictures.

Taehyung smiled unconsciously looking at his pictures, satisified with the angles and the style.

He thanked the crew as he got off the stage and walked over to Kai and Jooyoung who engulfed him in a hug.

"OHMYGOD Taehyung that was awesome!!" Jooyoung grinned.

Taehyung grinned with his boxy smile. "Thanksss"

"I saw yall celebrating with mini squeals and all- what was that about?" Taehyung asked looking at the two

"Oh- Jooyoung got selected for the HER brand. She's like the co-ambassador of the brand now!" Kai said excitedly, his makeup and eye contacts removed. He was dressed in a loose black shirt and black pants.

"Ohmygod- Jooyoung congratulations!!' Taehyung hugged her, his heart brimming with happiness for his friend.

"Thankyou TaeTae" she smiled detaching herself.

"Guess what- I already overheard the conversation between the camera Director and the Selective Secretary assistant from Gucci saying this is going to be tough selection" Jooyoung said dropping her shoulders

"Its no big deal- like Taehyung said. Theres a next time- maybe another brand will pick us up" Kai replied with a soft voice.

"Yeah Anyway- let's go for now. Your results will come a little late. How about lunch?" Jooyoung said

"Ugh finally. I'm starving. I'll just go change and I'll join you" Taehyung said walking ahead.

"Hey! Keep the contacts on!" Kai yelled at his back and Taehyung turned to look at him.

"What?" Taehyung asked confused.

"Keep your blue contacts on. I'm tryna do something here. I wanna watch people fall seeing an Anime boy walk into the cafeteria!" Kai grinned, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Oh my God Kai" Taehyung rolled his eyes and shook his head, a grin carving up his face.

*********

Taehyung sat on the table, waiting for Jooyoing and Kai.

The situation oddly familiar, it was as if he's back in highschool and waiting for his sessional test results. Weirdly enough that's all Taehyung could relate to at the moment.

Taehyung was literally bored with ignoring other people's stares and whispers around him. Some female employees even passed beside him, multiple times to catch his attention but Taehyung successfully ignored them all.

Now that's some highschool shit, Taehyung could definitely relate to... but oh well.

Taehyung took his phone out when he felt his phone vibrate. Swiping through, he went for the messages and clicked onto the highlighted name at the top.

Coconut Cult Boy: Prettae.. how did your shoot go?

Taehyung grinned at the screen and scoffed slightly, before typing a reply.

Taehyung: it was nice??? But I dont think I'll get selected. Kai is a tough competition :((((

Coconut Cult Boy: awwww dont worry baby. You'll get into something else.

Taehyung paused, gulping subtly. Why does... Jungkook... just call him baby just like that?

The raventte doesnt call him on his face it's just in texts and when they're having sex.... and honestly, when he texts it- only images of having sex with the male flashes in Taehyung's mind... and that???? was annoying.

To get mildly turned on from texts and in the middle of public was annoying.

Coconut Cult Boy: where did ya go?

Taehyung: I'm here -_-

Coconut Cult Boy: where are you now?

Taehyung: Cafeteria. I'm having lunch.

Coconut Cult Boy: without me???? :(

Taehyung: -_-

Taheyung: yes.

Taehyung: I was starving.

Coconut Cult Boy: oh okay- I just asked. Because I'm a little hungry too and I cant leave for another hour until I'm done with practice.

Taehyung: oh.

Coconut Cult Boy: just 'oh' ?

Taehyung: -_-

Taehyung: did you think I'll say "dont worry I'll suck your dick"?

Coconut Cult Boy: well.... now that you've mentioned it. I wouldn't really mind ;)

Taehyung: JEON JUNGKOOK!

Coconut Cult Boy: hehe ;)))

Taehyung: stop.

Coconut Cult Boy: are you imagining it? ;)

Taehyung rolled his eyes shaking his head.

Taehyung: you wish.

Coconut Cult Boy: oh I do. Almost everyday. ;)

Coconut Cult Boy: speaking of which, you havent sucked me off like ever... when are you gonna plan on it???

Taehyung: whatthehell?!?!?

Taehyung: I'm not gonna suck your dick!

Coconut Cult Boy: why not?

Coconut Cult Boy: does it hurt your pride?? Lmao. Wuss

Taehyung scoffed, typing back furiously.

Taehyung: IM NOT A WUSS. and I'm not gonna suck your dick like ever.

Coconut Cult Boy: wuss.

Taehyung: bitch

Coconut Cult Boy: Slut

Taehyung: how dare you?! Fucking Asshole.

Coconut Cult Boy: pretty baby♡

Taehyun froze, all over again like a 2005 desktop computer.

Fucking hell.

What's even wrong with Jungkook, Taehyung thought to himself.

Coconut Cult Boy: Are you ignoring me???

Coconut Cult Boy: stop leaving me on read.

Coconut Cult Boy: I see you reading my messages!!! Like hello?????

Coconut Cult Boy: Prettae babyyyyyyy♡♡♡♡♡ stop ignoring me♡♡♡♡♡

Coconut Cult Boy: Prettaeeeeeee

Taehyung: what

Coconut Cult Boy: please suck my dick♡♡♡

Taehyung let out a sigh of exasperation and flipped his phone on the table, when he heard Jooyoung and Kai.

The two sat across him dragging the metal chairs.

"honestly..." Jooyoung began, gulping the food in her mouth "if there was a find the protagonist of the anime question right here. It would be our table. Classic Green and Silver hair colors" Jooyoung said shaking her head.

"Hey! No fair- Green looks good on me. You're just salty that you cant pull this off" Kai replied cockily with a grin on his lips.

"What am I to be salty? The Pacific Ocean?" Jooyoung rolled her eyes taking the ball of rice in her mouth.

"No- the dead sea" Taehyung added, to which Kai high-fived.

Jooyoung let out a gasp "Taehyung?! You too?"

"Okay Julius no need to get dramatic" Kai snickered, earning a smack by the woman beside him.

"I sure do feel stabbed" Jooyoung mumbled faking a pout.

"Aw Jooyoung you snake" Kai said pulling her cheeks.

"I'll beat you up-" the short haired woman threatened and Kai withdrew his hand, chuckling nervously.

The three ate chatting on various topics. Taehyung, too enthusiastically joined the conversation laughing around.

He felt his phone vibrate and he slightly turned his phone to look at the screen glowing.

Unlocking his phone he went to the message section and clicked onto the highlighted name.

Coconut Cult Boy: you free later tonight?

Coconut Cult Boy: ????

Taehyung took a sip of his drink and began typing right away

Taehyung: I guess? But why?

Coconut Cult Boy: I'll meet you at 7

Taehyung: what? where are we going?

Coconut Cult Boy: to get your car

Taehyung's face lit up as he shifted his entire concentration to the conversation.

Taehyung: what?! Really?! Ohmygod yes

Taehyung: but why 7pm?

Coconut Cult Boy: it's because I'm not free until then....

Taehyung: okay- I'll just have to tell Kai and Jooyoung, I cant join them... or probably give them a party.

Coconut Cult Boy: you are choosing me over them? I.... am flattered.

Taehyung: I'm choosing my car. And it's not over them. It's because I dont want to burden Kai every morning.

Coconut Cult Boy: okay whatever.

Taehyung: Rude.

Taehyung: bye.

Taehyung shut his phone and let his smirk grace his face, but it soon fell as he looked up.

A very enthusiastic Jooyoung and Kai were looking at him interestingly, with a suggestive grin on their lips

"What?" Taehyung asked.

"Nothing. You are such a mystery" Jooyoung said shrugging her shoulders.

"What mystery?" Taehyung asked, confused.

Kai rolled his eyes and leaned on the table as if he were reading out a prophecy"Believe in the women Taehyung. Believe in the women"

********

"Congratulations Kai" Taehyung hummed into the hug, patting the male's back.

Not long after lunch- the results of their photoshoot came out... and as expected, Kai got selected. It was a thought battle with Kai and Taehyung being the only two models of the agency to get above the grade9.

It wasnt an easy feat.

Getting about 8 is hard.

9 was just a miracle... and although both the males succeeded with it, Taehyung lost with 0.2 points from Kai who was scored 9.4.

Kai was in utter shock when the results were declared and went around thanking everybody, and as soon as he was out of everyone's sight- he broke info tears.

Getting into Gucci was his lifelong dream.

Taehyung smiled pulling away from Kai.

"God! I... I feel so horrible. Taehyung- I'm so sorry..." Kai mumbled and Taehyung shook his head.

"Hey- I said there's a next time right? Maybe not Gucci... but some other brand and it'll be fine for me" Taehyung replied trying to calm the  other male "you definitely deserve it Kai. You've worked so much for this"

"But even y-you"

"Uh uh. Shush now. It's fine. Trust me. I got a 9. They cant just discard me away- I'll get in through some other brand. Just calm down. Whatever it is... friends come first okay? And you're my friend. Okay?" Taehyung looked at him.

Kai burst into tears again, overwhelmed.

"If we-we... were both gay... I'd have kissed you n-now" Kai replied with his cracked voice

Taehyung grinned "keep the spirit up Kai" Taehyung sighed a little dramatically and fake poyted, holding his hand over his chest "To heal my heart from this torn dream- you will have to gift me something from Gucci with your first salary"

Kai wiped his nose rather messily "y-yes ofcourse!!"

"Alright stop crying yall babypants. Let's go get some drinks!!!" Jooyoung said shaking her head.

Taehyung looked up with a sheepish grin.

"Ah- about that..."

***********

Taehyung sighed for the hundredth time as he pushed his sleeve up to look at his watch.

7.40pm.

7 fucking 40 pm

He thought something would come out good- but nah... the universe really hates him for some reason.

Now dont mind Taehyung- he himself would be late at times.... but not this late!!! This was just plain outrageous.

Firstly, Taehyung's waiting out in the cold with only a flimsy shirt.

Secondly, his mood was going all the way downhill.

Thirdly, He ditched his friends for the asshole who isnt even caring to pick his phone up.

Taehyung groaned.

He cant believe this!

Is this what being stood up feels like?

Not like Taehyung and Jungkook were about to go on a date.... but it is common courtesy to not be fucking late when the other is standing somewhere where the public is pitying him like a kicked puppy.

The fuck.

Taehyung wanted to whip his head around and yell at the people to mind their fucking business and that he wasnt being stood up on, but he couldnt do that.

Angered and feeling cold to his bones, Taehyung hailed a taxi to go back to the company and to beat the shit out of the younger.

Taehyung took out his phone and called him but again there was no response.

The Taxi soon dropped him to his destination.

Taehyung stepped out and walked in, the security guard letting him pass through. Taehyung flashed a smile and slightly bowed walking in and heading to the elevator.

There werent much people. Only the receptionist and some Artists who were still around practicing and their managers with few staff employees.

Taehyung got into the elevator as the doors closed. The odd elevator music playing in.

Taehyung wondered why wouldnt the company play their artist's music instead of some shitty vine tunes? He could only wonder.

The door dinged open and Taehyung hummed to himself to keep his head straight.

He reached Practice room B-15 and sighed outside the door.

He held onto the door handle and pulled it, opening the door but to only freeze in his spot.

His face almost..... almost morphed into annoyance but he held his expressions in.

What the fuck is she doing here? Taehyung thought to himself.

"Oh- it looks like you're both busy. I'll just stand out" Taehyung said looking at Jungkook- his expression unreadable, but his face showed the hint of shock.

His eyes flickered to the shorter woman who looked smug.

That bitch Hani.

Taehyung turned and slammed the door on his back.

He walked ahead straight to the elevator and pressed the button.

He had said- he'd wait outside but fuck that.

Why would he have to wait when they're probably eating each other's faces and whatnot?

Taehyung felt so annoyed like WHATTHEFUCK.

If there was somebody who could read his mind, would think Taehyung was mad from jealousy... but for the greater part- Taehyung was annoyed he was made to wait for no reason. Yeah- he convinced himself that was the reason. The greater part of the reason. But fir a small portion.... somewhere unconsciously, a spark of jealously had lit up in his chest. And it burned like fucking hell.

Fuck Hani.

Fuck Jungkook.

He felt his phone buzz and he took it out of his pocket.

Taehyung scoffed loudly, being alone in the elevator. "AH YOU BITCH. WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME AS?!" He yelled but took the call anyway.

"What?!" Taehyung barked into the phone.

"Taehyung wait!" Jungkook's voice could be heard on the other side, huffing and panting.

Taehyung could only imagine worst case scenarios.

Nice that you got somebody else to suck your dick, Taehyung thought in his head, a vein popping on his forehead.

"I'm in the elevator. I cant hear you. Bye" Taehyung snapped and end the call, shoving his phone into his pockets.

Taehyung let out a mental scream and forced his face muscles to give a normal deadpan expression.

The doors dinged open and Taehyung walked out, his footsteps angry and fast.

He walked past the receptionist who squeaked a 'Hi' only to vet ignored by Taehyung for the first time in two months.

Taehyung was close to the mainframe glass entrance when he heard his name being yelled from behind.

"Taehyung!!"

The silver haired male rolled his eyes and pushed the glass doors open and walked out, the chilly air hitting him again.

"Taehyung wait!"

Taehyung fastened his pace, hoping he could hail a cab in time but was apparently yanked back by his shoulder.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook huffed, half glaring with exhaustion on his face as his hair stuck to his forehead with sweat.

"How the hell did you-"

"I took the stairs" Jungkook huffed, panting a little.

"Okay whatever" Taehyung replied monotonously, hiding his shock from the fact that Jungkook basically ran down 12floors without breaking a limb and proceeded to walk past the raventte.

"Listen to me!" Jungkook yelled, earning  attention from people looking at Taehyung.

On noticing this, Jungkook pulled his shirt up to cover his face and grabbed Taehyung's hand from the other, dragging him back.

"Let me go!" Taehyung hissed, resisting to which Jungkook looked back, his eyes flaring with anger.

"I'm warning you Taehyung" he threatened lowly and the silver haired male rolled his eyes, making Jungkook grip on his hand harsher.

Taehyung allowed himself to be dragged away by the male all the way to the parking lot. After being shoved into the car and strapped into the seat, Jungkook without a word drove away from the company. His teeth gritting and eyebrows pulled into a frown.

It wanst much before Jungkook pulled over at a lonely park and got out, slamming the door.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and got out as well to face the raventte.

"Why did you run away?" Jungkook asked, his voice cold.

Taehyung scoffed, anger laced with his words "I didnt run away. Dont go far up your ass Jeon."

"Listen-"

"No you listen" Taehyung snapped "I dont fucking care what you do. I dont give two shits about who you fuck with or get your dick sucked. I do NOT care and that's the end of it. We are just fuckbuddies. That's it. There never was anything more to that and there never will be so get it through your thick skull!" Taehyung spit with venom, his gaze never leaving Jungkook's.

"You can go that bitch Hani or that asshole Mingyu for all I care... I dont. Your rules can go suck ass for real Jeon"

Jungkook breathed not saying anything.

Taehyung mentally gulped in his head.

Jungkook looked way more Mad.

It was plain terrifying when he was just glaring but not saying anything.

Taehyung calculated his options and ofcourse they were against him.

He could fight off.. yeah.. man vs man. But Jungkook was no man. He was a MAN. One punch and Taehyung was sure its lights out for him. The isolated park didnt put much for his advantage either.

However- Jungkook's phone went off to break the murderous tension. His hands dived to his pocket to take his phone out but to only grit his teeth harder and to clamp his fingers tightly in his hand as his face morphed into an unreadable expression.

He swiped the icon and brought his phone to his ear, eyes fixed on Taehyung.

"Yes. I'm here." Jungkook spoke up and Taehyung listened to it keenly.

"I am sorry." The raventte continued pausing a little.

"It wont happen again." Jungkook replied looking away as he gulped heavily his breaths a little heavy.

"Yes sir. I'll be there" Jungkook answered and brought his phone down as the caller ended the call, only for Jungkook to smash his phone across the pavement and kicking it into the small lake, startling Taehyung who watched the whole scenario unfold before his eyes.

"Get in." Jungkook hissed coldly as he turned around to get into the car.

Without having to be told twice and fearing for his life, the silver haired male got into the car and strapped his seatbelt.

Jungkook switched the gear and turned the car around. The silence suffocating Taehyung.

What the heck happened?

Taehyung knew he had made Jungkook mad.... but the phonecall had pulled on all of Jungkook's strings.

Taehyung could only wonder what the caller had told to the male.

Who was it?

Taehyung looked at the familiar street ahead and voiced out the words in his head.

"You can stop here. Kai and Jooyoung are around" Taehyung announced and without another word Jungkook pulled over to the side, his eyes on the road.

Taehyung felt guilty a little, his anger being subsided with the guilt only to make him feel worse.

A part of him wanted to talk with Jungkook.

A part of him wanted to flip him off with all the middle fingers he can assemble.

So confusing.

Taehyung sighed and unbuckled the safety belt, opening the door as he stepped out.

Jungkook still had his eyes ahead, not sparing the silver haired man even a single look.

Taehyung shut the door and stepped aside and watched as the Mercedes rev off.

Did he go too far?

Should he have listened to what Jungkook had to say?

But what if something had happened with Hani?

What if.... nothing happened?

Why did the phonecall leave Jungkook so angry?

What was told to him?

Who spoke to him?

Is he hurting?

Taehyung couldnt stop thinking. He felt angry, sad and worried at the same time.

He couldnt help it.

He sighed tiredly and turned on his back.

"Oh you-" the guy paused infront of him.

Taehyung slightly squint his eyes with confusion wondering where he had seen the Male.

"Oh- it looks like you dont remember me" the tall male with dark hair, parted in the middle flashed a smile, subtly checking out Taehyung.

"We got off the wrong foot last time I saw you" the male continued.

"Hi! I'm Jaehyun. Nice to meet you"

________________

________________

Author's Note:

Dun Dun Dunnnnnnnnn

Who do you think the caller is?

Lol there's so much drama in here. Finally I can say, we're getting to the main plot of the story.

And everyone who's been reading and even commenting and voting for the chapters... thankyou so much. Ily♡

Lemme know your thoughts on the chapter.

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.FAN

Love,
Jaye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

274K 11.8K 63
𝑅𝑢𝑙𝑒 𝑁𝑢𝑚𝑏𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑛𝑒: Don't fall in love with your stepbrother, - Bad thing Jungkook and Taehyung aren't the type to...
158K 8.6K 43
"Will you two idiots ever fucking leave me alone?" Seokjin was exasperated. He had had it up to his ears with these two idiots. From grade school to...
1.4M 51.4K 86
taehyung was a young business man known as playboy he had everything jungkook a young student struggling to get his life together since his father's...
110K 3.4K 21
[TAEKOOK SWITCH] ---Completed--- Taehyung and Jungkook belongs to different packs, run in different territories. Tae turned 18 half an year ago...