Happy April Fools? A KOTLC fa...

De kotlcfanatix

The gang had gathered in Everglen for a sleepover when Sophie shared one human tradition. April Fools. Ever... Mai multe

AUTHOR'S NOTE !!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 22.5
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 6

10.4K 108 411
De kotlcfanatix

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS. THEY ARE ALL BY SHANNON MESSENGER FROM KEEPER OF THE LOST CITIES

----------
3RD PERSON
Girl talk at that time
----------

"GIRL TALK, DON'T COME IN!" Biana shouted out loud to the boys downstairs. She slammed the door shut as she locked it, hoping that they won't stoop so low as to eavesdrop.

"Umm, why did you drag us here?" Linh asked as dragged them both near Sophie's bed.

"Okay, Sophie doesn't remember we had a talk, and you don't know it yet so I'm gonna explain from the top."

They all sat down at Sophie's petal covered carpet and talked. Biana started explaining about Sophie's problem about the matchmaking scroll, and that it's supposed to be a secret.

"Oh, so they shouldn't have seen this?" Sophie said, raising the scroll in her hand.

"Oh no, no. We all knew about it. They just don't know about that problem, and who is on the list." Biana explained.

"Is it okay if we take a look?" Linh asked. Sophie nodded, handling them the scroll.

They kind of expected the content, but they still gasped when they actually saw it.

MATCHES FOR SOPHIE ELIZABETH FOSTER:

1. Fitzroy Avery Vacker
1. Keefe Sencen
2. Dexter Alvin Dizznee
2. Tam Song
3. ---
4. ---
.
.
.

"Well, this is beyond problematic than I thought." Biana whispered to Linh.

"I know. This is crazy! I mean, pitting those two against each other?" Linh whispered back, pointing to Fitz's and Keefe's names.

"Hey." Sophie said softly. "Do you know if I had someone in mind among the four of them?"

*Biana is BOLD while Linh is underline)*

"Of course it's Fitz/Keefe!" Biana and Linh shouted at the same time. They were both shocked to hear different answers from each other, but in their minds, they thought it made perfect sense, so they quickly retracted their statements. "No, actually Linh/Biana's right!"

Sophie looked at them with confused eyes, as if they were both acting out a gag show. They sighed, thinking it was pointless to figure out who it really was. 

"You see, you never really talked about us about your, umm, feelings. We just based our answers on our observation and girl's instincts so yeah." Biana explained, playing with her hair to ease up the awkwardness.

Sophie just stared into the ground for a long time before looking up. "Well, I must have been confused with myself as well. I guess that's why I don't remember anything? Because I chose not to?" She shrugged.

"Is that possible?" Linh inquired. They weren't really familiar with things such as memory loss, since they're more aware of mind breaks and washers.

"I'm not sure." She admitted. "I'm also new to this, but, if I imagine myself seeing that scroll, hoping that it would give me an answer to who the right person is, and saw that it still ended up leaving the decision to me? That's more confusing."

The girls noticed the painful expression she was wearing, and they knew that their guess were actually right.

"As you have said, my mind is impenetrable, so I guess I did this with myself, afraid of choosing someone I guess? Or I just want a restart button in life? I don't know." She added, her shoulders slumping down in defeat.

Biana and Linh looked at each other, not knowing the right words to say.

"Sophie, we don't know how it feels to be in your situation, and honestly all we can do is be with you right now, but I think this happened for a reason." Linh said.

"That's right!" Biana exclaimed. "Considering what you both said, maybe this time around, you can be more, err, normal! You can enjoy the remaining of your teenage years being yourself, and use this time for what you want to happen in the future." Biana looked at the scroll in the floor and winked at Sophie.

Sophie looked at them and sighed. "I guess you're right. I still don't remember you both, but I feel like you've been really good friends, and I'm glad to wake up knowing I still have you all." She smiled and Biana went in for a hug.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Let's play basequest! You'll be my partner, Sophie. We're gonna make it boys vs girls." Biana suggested.

"How do you play that?" Sophie asked.

"I'll show you."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sophie flinched, making Biana release her. "What's wrong?" She asked.

"Err, no. This may sound weird but, Biana, have we played something called basequest before?" Biana looked at her with tears in her eyes, obviously happy about it.

"SOPHIE!!" she shouted and hugged her again. Linh also hugged the both of them which made them screaming and rolling around on her room.

----------
Boy talk that time
----------

"It's because, it's us four on the top of the list."

Before anyone could react, they heard a lot of screaming and thrashing around at Sophie's bedroom. They all ran upstairs and opened the door, which unfortunately was locked.

"Wait, let me try." Dex said as he pulled out different tools to unlock the door. The lock finally clicked and they were able to open the door. They saw the girls rolling around the floor, laughing and screaming at the same time.

"What is going on here?" Fitz said out loud. The girls stopped, and all three eyes landed at the boys standing on the doorstep.

Biana stood up first, pointing an accusing finger at them "Didn't you hear me when I said GIRL TALK?" She emphasized the 2 words, making air quotes. Linh and Sophie has also recovered and stood next to Biana.

"Chill, ladies. We heard a lot of screaming so we went to check you out." Keefe said, trying not to make Biana more furious than she is.

"And, the door was locked so I had to take some extreme measures." Dex added.

"Oh, that." Linh said as she giggled.

Biana looked at the boys, placing an arm around Sophie's shoulders and said "You see, when we hugged our dear Sophie here, she remembered bits of memories with us, so we were just so happy we tried to hug her for so long thinking that we'd recover everything."

Keefe was about to tackle her into a hug when stepped infront of his way and barricaded Sophie from anyone else.

"It only worked once. I guess it depends on the trust she has. For the meantime, she trusts us more so when we hugged her, she remembered a certain memory with us, but that's it." Linh shrugged.

"Hey Sophie, why not just marry us instead of some boys in your scroll?" Biana winked at Sophie which made them all the girls laugh.

"This stupid sister." Fitz mumbled and scratched his head.

"Ehh? Do I sense some jealousy on this side?" Biana smirked, which made Fitz avoid her stare.

"Umm, can I try something?" Tam said to the girls, which they agreed. Of all the boys in the room, Tam's the one they could trust best- for certain reasons.

Sophie, can you hear this? Tam shadow whispered to which Sophie nodded.

I'm gonna run a reading using shadowvapor on you, don't worry it's safe. I'm just gonna try something out. He explained.

As soon as he was done, Sophie stood their dumbfounded. "Woah. I remember all the times we're together."

All of them looked at Tam who let out a sigh of relief, afterwards replaced by a smug look on his face.

"Holy shi- no, how did you do that!" Keefe said, making an action that shows he's mindblowned.

"Honestly? I just tried, since I guess we have little memories together. When I tried reading her using shadowvapor, err how to explain this? There were blacked out places which are lighter than the rest, so I removed them and it turned out it was all of her memories with me. As in, just me. There are just less than 10? I guess it's because Linh's always with us so there you go." He explained it in the way most of them would understand.

"But the trust thing?" Dex looked at him with doubt.

"Ah that." Sophie spoke. "I don't know why, but when he tried that shadow talk with me, my first meeting with him popped in my head, and I trusted him on our first meeting, so I guess that counts?" Sophie shrugged.

"So you didn't trust us on our first meeting?" Keefe said, showing a hurt expression, which Sophie knew was obviously an act.

"I don't even remember our first meeting." And that made Fitz laugh.

"Don't be so cocky, she trusted you way less on your first meeting." Keefe said, looking at Fitz.

Just as Fitz was about to speak, Grady and Edaline barged into the room, hugging Sophie as soon as they saw her.

"Oh! You must be my parents." Sophie whispered and hug them back. Grady was the first to release her, and looked at the boys.

"This is a nightmare, all four of them together." He mumbled, which made Edaline giggle.

"You boys." Grady started. "Since you're all here, might as well say this. No one's worthy of her as of the moment. You hear me? Now go, shoo. We'll have a parent-daughter talk first."

Biana and Linh pushed the speechless boys out of the door and closed it.

"You heard the man, you gotta get his approval first." Biana joked.

"Aw man. And here I thought I was doing good with him." Keefe ruffled his hair.

"I don't know what this is all about but I have no plans in competing." Tam said to which Linh replied with "Of course you don't." in a sarcastic tone which made him blush.

"Okay, should we, umm, leave?" Dex asked.

"No." Heavy footsteps were nearing them. "We'll escort you back to the leapmaster, together with her."

"Gigantor!" Keefe exclaimed.

"So, should we wait in the living room?" Fitz asked and Sandor nodded. They all went down and started fixing their things.

"Can I talk to her in Foxfire like usual?" Dex asked sadly. It is true that they're friends with Sophie- again, but it doesn't guarantee that it will be the same.

"I think you should do. She'll appreciate it if she'll feel that she's not alone." Linh said, which made everyone agree.

Edaline was the first person to go down, with her hand on Grady's shoulder. "We are going to talk with Alden and Mr. Forkle about Sophie's situation. Don't worry, Sandor will be here to guard her at all times. We need to leave first, so just wait for her to send you home." She smiled at them, but Grady remains emotionless. They waved goodbye and left.

Sophie already changed into her nightgown and wore a thick cape over it. "Hi guys, so I guess I'll be sending you off?" She said with a smile. They all went out and one by one, they said their goodbyes. Linh and Tam was the first to leap. Before leaping, Dex whispered something to Sophie to which Sophie agreed.

"See you at school tomorrow!" Biana said before leaping together with Fitz.

"So, aren't you gonna leap yet?" Sophie asked. Keefe looked at her and smiled. "Nah, I hate that house. And I'd rather be with you." He said, which made Sophie blush.

"Oh? Am I making the great Foster blush again? My skills haven't dull yet, I see." He said as Sophie playfully punch his arm which he blocked with his hand.

"Okay then, I'll go ahead." He said as he lept. Sophie made her way back to her room. She said her goodnight to Sandor and closed the lights. But, instead of sleeping, she was clutching Ella, the blue elephant she brought with her to the Lost Cities, close to her chest and cried.

It hasn't been five minutes when her door opened and a voice spoke.

"I knew it."

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

136K 797 24
Sophie is in her 7th year - the year in the Silver Tower. Keefe and Fitz have already graduated Foxfire, but she still has a massive crush on Fitz. S...
72.1K 834 21
Sophie and Keefe both go to Foxfire Highschool, but when they both develop feelings will they become more than friends? Highest Rankings; #1 in sokee...
348K 4.5K 36
A kotlc fan fiction taking place right after Legacy. Caution: CONTAINS A LOT OF SOKEEFE FLUFF! (Completed)
131K 2.5K 21
#13 in kotlc She only smiled up at him wading out deeper into the water. "I'm gonna go deeper than you," she teased. "In the water, or in our relatio...