What can I say it's complected

By jay_jones_18

Camila and her friends are crazy and wild. Their nights full of drugs and booze, but also a lot of drama. Wi... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
--

13

309 9 7
By jay_jones_18

camila's (pov)

I wake up to a bright flash in my eyes, I quickly move my arms blocking the light. "what the fuck"I moan out. I heard so much laughter. I move my arms to see all the crew standing in the door way for the bathroom. I look down to see me sitting in the bath tub. "dude what happened to me last night?" I asked trying to get up. Slim gave me his hand helping me up. "couldn't tell you, I woke up on one of floats in the pool" Rook said.
"yup thats for sure going on the gram" Kells said as he waved his phone in front of me showing the photo of me sleeping in the bath tub. "dont you dare colson" I said trying to grab his phone off of him but he just puts his hands up in the air. Im way smaller than him so even trying to jump up wasnt doing anything. "posted" He said.
"fuck you" I say walking past them all and heading to the kitchen making myself a cup of coffee. I take my phone out of my pocket seeing everyone posting photos from last night.

like by @machinegunkelly and 392,583 others
@rookxx this was next level shit last night
26,497 comments

@cammyrus still don't understand how that many people fit into this house

@slimxx couldn't tell you where I was half the night, honestly only remember cammy and kells playing beer pong then I blacked out

liked by @dubxx and 27,920 others
@Lucygreen I really dont remember being in that pool last night. @cammyrus @mad_son @GG_gia
8,269 comments

@cammyrus I was wondering why I wasnt wearing my original outfit.

@rookxx the wild girls came out to play

I look at my account seeing I now have almost 200k more followers. What the fuck, but then I see I was tagged in a photo. I click on it to see.

liked by @lilxan and 825,277 others
@machinegunekelly think Cleveland killed @cammyrus

4,752 comments

@tydollsign no wonder shes dead she was the life of the party

^@pnbrock so true g she was lit

^^@richthekid did you see her do the donuts in the front yard she crazy

@Mad_son Dude ive been looking for you all this morning and you were in the bath tub the fuq

@hater1 can you stop posting her ugly ass

@iamhasley kells look at my texts

^@halseyfan really starting to hate camila shes breaking you two up

^^@iamhalsey dont worry ill get him back

We were all in the living room playing with the Xbox. It was boys vs girls but I was sitting doing some different tattoo designs for rooks tattoo that I'm doing tomorrow. I got up from the sofa and headed through to the kitchen to get some water. I heard a small knock on the front door then suddenly I saw kells run pass the door like a kid on Christmas. "Hey sweetie" I could hear, as I walked out the kitchen into the hall, where kells was hugging a small girl. Once he put her on the floor she turned around and looked at me, she had the tanned skin and dark curly hair. "Oh my god your so pretty" I said as she blushed and kind of hid behind kells. He smiled at me then her. "Casie this is camila, cammy this is my daughter casie" he said.
"Hey"she said before we got interrupted by Rook. "Where's my favourite girl?" He said as he came and stood beside me. "Uncle rook" she said running up and hugging him.

We sat back in the living room while kells introduced her to the rest of the girls. Casie sat between me and kells as I finished off the tattoo design. "Your so good at drawing" Casie said.
"Thanks cutie, I was just thinking about how cool your nails were" I said taking her hand and inspecting her nails. "I done them myself" she said proudly.
"One day do you want to do mine?"I asked.
"I've got stuff in my room if you want to do it now?"she asked.
"Show me the way" I said as she got up and headed up stairs. "Bye guys about to get my nails done by the best" I said looking at kells as he had the biggest smile on his face.

We spoke for a bit about her life while she got all of her nail polish out. She honestly reminds me of a younger version of me. "So what colour nails do you want?"she asked.
"You decide, your the artist" I said. She looked at all the colours before her face lit up. "Is white okay?" She asked. I nodded. "So, when did you and my dad meet?" She asked.
"Not that long ago actually, maybe 5 days or something" I said she looked up at me shocked . "I met him at one of his concerts in LA, he told me to meet him after the show but I never waited. Me and the girls were messing around out front when he tried to get our attention by shouting at us. We all thought we were getting in trouble of something so we all ran away." We both laughed. "No way" she said. "We somehow needed up in the same club later that night he saw me and came up to me then since then we haven't spent a day without each other since" I continued.
"That's crazy, so do you like my dad?" She asked.
"Yeah, I mean we have only known eachother for a couple days but i would consider him as one of my good friends already" I said.
"Good, your not like the other girls he usually hangs about with. You actually paid attention to me." She said, I instantly felt so sorry for her. Only knowing her for less than an hour I would already think of her as a little sister or even a daughter, I just want to protect her. "Really?" I said.
"Yeah they never pay attention to me or they hate me because he cares more about me than them. It makes me feel bad all the time. Even at school I get bullied because of the fame and all that" she said before I stopped her cutting her off. "Never ever feel sorry for wanting to spend time with you dad. Your a really nice loving person Casie, don't let anyone make you feel bad for who you are. Your dad loves you so does the crew. Dam even I do" I said before she lunges forward giving me a hug. "Thank you so much, love you too camila" she said into my ear. "Call me Cam or cammy" I said. "I really like you and my dad together, I know he struggles with commitment and relationships just give him time and just don't leave him" she finished before going back to painting my nails as we talked about her for a bit.
She had just finished my nails, "I want to go show my dad" she said as she began to drag me down stairs. "Daddy look at Cammys nails" she said as I showed him them. The boys stared to giggle a bit. "You kells Casie done you dirty" Rook said.
"I'm confused" I said.
"That's for kells to say not me"Rook said.
"I ain't saying shit" kells said.
"Someone tell me" I said.
"Well, one night kells was very drunk and decided to tweet 'white toe nails' with loads of the licking face emojis" Dub said. I laughed. " I love that girl so much, she is defo your daughter" I said looking at kells. His face was a little red.

MGK's (pov)
We were playing the Xbox while Casie sat between me and cammy. I was still shocked by the way cammy reacted to seeing Casie. I was really scared for her meeting her, no girl had ever reacted like that to her. She didn't even know she was my daughter yet she was calling her sweetie. I looked over to see that they were talking to each other. "Thanks cutie, I was just thinking about how cool your nails were" cammy said to her as she took her hand looking at casies nails. "I done them myself" Casie replied.
"One day do you want to do mine?"cammy asked.
"I've got stuff in my room if you want to do it the now?" Casie asked.
"Show me the way" cammy said as the both got up off of the sofa. "Bye guys about to go get my nails done by the best" cammy said looking at me, honestly I couldn't stop smiling at the way she was acting with her. They headed up stairs into casies room.
"Dude you so fucking happy right now" slim said nudging me. "No wonder, did you see how good cammy handles Casie?" I said.
"Yeah she's not like any other girl I've met" dub said.
"Yeah cammy loves children so much. I think it's because of her fucked up childhood that she always makes it her mission to make every kid happy" maddie said.
"Yeah like I remember my little cousin didn't win any of his boxing fights so cammy let him bet her and she went out a bought him a medal" Lucy said.

We continued playing the Xbox when I thought I would go up and check on the girls. I walked up stairs seeing her door was open a little bit. I looked in and I saw them sitting on the floor while Casie painted her nails, Casie was asking her questions. "So when did you met my dad?" She asked. Camila explained the entire night as she laughed. "That's crazy, so do you like my dad?" Casie asked.
"Yeah, I mean we have only known eachother for a couple days but i would consider him as one of my good friends already" camila replies which made me feel really good that she trusted me and her friend but also hurt a little bit. "Good, you not like the other girls he usually hangs about with. You actually paid attention to me." Casie said.
"Really?" Cammy asked.
"Yeah they never pay attention to me or they hate me because he cares more about me than them. It makes me feel bad all the time. Even at school I get bullied because of the fame and all that" Casie said before cammy interrupted her. "Never ever feel sorry for wanting to spend time with you dad. Your a really nice loving person Casie, don't let anyone make you feel bad for who you are. Your dad loves you so does the crew. Dam even I do" cammy said as Casie gave her a big hug before saying something into her ear which I couldn't hear.
I headed back down stairs sitting with the everyone.
After a bit of gaming the girls came down stairs, Casie has the biggest grin on her face. These done something I can't tell. "Daddy I want look at cammys nails" she said as cam showed me. All of the boys giggled a little a bit so did Casie, she's the devil she knows me too well and I hate her right now. "Yo kells, Casie just done you dirty" Rook said.
"I'm confused" cam said.
"That's for kells to say not me"Rook said.
"I ain't saying shit" I said.
"Someone tell me" cam said.
"Well, one night kells was very drunk and decided to tweet 'white toe nails' with loads of the licking face emojis" Dub said. Cammy laughed. " I love that girl so much, she is defo your daughter" she said looking at kells.

After sitting down for a bit, Casie wanted me to take her to go and get ice cream.
We were on our way back blasting music through the speakers, when Casie turned the music. "What are you doing?" I asked her.
"I want to speak to you" she said.
"I'm I about to get told off by my 11 year old daughter?" I said as ,we both giggled. "So what you wanting to talk about then?"I asked.
"Cammy" she said blankly.
"What about her do you not like her?" I asked.
"No, no. Actually the opposite. We had a really nice conversation, I really like her. I just want to you what your planing so I don't get too attached before something happens" she said.
"What do you mean?" I asked being a bit confused on what she asked. "Are you and cammy going to stay friends or relationship or is it just a short time friendship?" She asked. I was shocked, "I'll be honest with you honey, the past few days with cammy have been amazing. And I really enjoy her being around, i really like having her as a friends but I've not really thought about our future together like I've just gotten out of the relationship with Halsey so I'm trying to take it slow" I said, she nodded. "Forgot to say i know you heard us talking earlier" she said.
"How did you know?" I asked.
"The door was open and I saw that you were there" she said.
"One question, what did you say to her while you hugged her?" I asked.
"I'll tell you another day" she said while grinning at me.
We get back to the house and chill for a bit before going to bed.

I brushed my teeth leaving my bathroom seeing a small figure lying down in my bed. I walked over to see Casie already passed out in my bed. No matter how old she was she always loved sleeping in my bed once I came back from tour. I always felt bad for leaving her for long periods of time but I feel like she understands it but yet still feels upset about not seeing me as much. I sat down in bed pulling her closer to me as I fell asleep thinking about how happy I was at this moment in time.

Camila's (pov)
It was maybe 3am when I woke up from a nightmare, the same one I have every night. Alec's death just replaying every time I closed my eyes. I get up and go down stairs outside to go smoke a cigarette. I take my phone out giving Garry a text so he knows I'm fine.

Me
-hey, I'm good. Still pretty tired from the party but I'm good no need to worry

I finished my cigarette then headed back up stairs to my room to see Casie standing outside my bedroom door. "Hey what's up?" I asked quietly so I wouldn't wake up anyone. "Can I sleep with you, I couldn't sleep and I don't want to wake up dad .he struggles with his sleep especially after touring" she said. It was so cute how she thought about her dads health. "Yeah, come on, let's go back to bed" I said as she followed me into the room the jumping into the bed. She put her head into my chest and I put my arm around her. "Thanks" she said.
"No problem I'm always here, night Casie" I said.
"Night" she replied before falling asleep.

MGK's (pov)
It was around 11pm when I woke up, I reached over to the other side of the bed trying to reach of Casie but she wasn't there. I jumped out of bed heading down stairs to see if she's in the living room or kitchen. I quickly run up stairs heading to cammys room about to wake her up to help me find Casie. Once I run in I see the both of them lying in cammys bed asleep. I take a minute looking at them. Casies head on her chest then cammys arm around Casie holding her close. I just took it in for a couple minutes before heading back down stairs making everyone breakfast.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 1.7K 50
Marilyn's story with her new gang involvement, because of Mr. Baker, continues to bring out the worst and best in her and those around her. This boo...
1.9K 57 50
Nicole doesn't know what she wants in life. She works during the week and parties on the weekend. She dreamed of being a big time music sensation but...
2.7K 93 11
*Continuation of Don't Fall* Brienne gets the chance of lifetime meeting MGK at a Meet & Greet, he chooses her to go backstage and from there, her li...
30.3K 641 40
Hey :) im a rlly big fan of mgk and this is my first fanfic abt him, this book is about a girl that got kicked out of her house and kells let her cra...