My tempting mistake ✔ || book...

Von queensofsupreme

"TIME of death?" "2:38am" *********** Elijah Carson black the number ONE player! He doesn't care about love u... Mehr

Prologue
- Cast -
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58.
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Chapter 74.
Chapter 75.
Chapter 76.
Chapter 77.
Chapter 78.
Chapter 79.
Chapter 80.
Chapter 81.
Chapter 82.
Chapter 83.
Chapter 84.
Chapter 85.
Chapter 86.
Chapter 87.
Chapter 88.
Chapter 89.
Chapter 90.
Chapter 91.
Chapter 92.
Chapter 93.
Chapter 94.
Chapter 95.
Chapter 96.
Chapter 97.
Chapter 98
Chapter 99.
Chapter 100.
Chapter 101.
Chapter 102.
Chapter 103.
Chapter 104.
Chapter 105.

Chapter 12.

2.4K 99 9
Von queensofsupreme

Elijah's POV.

I kept staring at the glass of wine my father poured me. I know everything that happened last night was a mistake but I can't help but feel guilty. Annette is my sister but I played with her feelings. I hope she forgives me for kissing her last night.

"I know you not thinking about me." My father said and I snapped out of my thoughts. "Come on kiddo, tell me what's on your mind?"

"You really want to know?" I questioned and he giggled.

"You know I don't care about the dirty things you think about but you told your mother you want to spend time with me so yeah, I want to know." 

"I kis---." I can't tell him about kissing Annette. He will ask me why I'm freaking out when she's suppose to be my girlfriend "I miss home." I lied.

"Eli, the whole family is here so who you missing?" He asked.

"Dad can I ask you something?" He nod his head. "How would you feel, if you kissed Aunt Layla?" 

"Are you crazy? Layla is like a sister to me."

"But you and her don't share----."

"Eli, did Carlos say something to you?" He asked and I shook my head. "Then why are you asking me stupid questions."

"Dad, You know I am dating the person I used to call sister so I was just wondering if you and Aunt Layla liked each other." 

"I never thought of liking Layla because she always belonged to Carlos but even if she was single I would never want to date her. Eli, if I ever kiss Layla or if she kisses me we would never be the same. I am married and your mother would probably kill her." 

"What if you and Aunt Layla were both single?" I questioned and he got up.

"I knew it." My Father giggled. "Your mother send you, I should've known." 

"Yes dad, you got me." I faked a smiled and he put his drink down. 

"Sofia." Dad shouted, leaving the living room bar. 

I feel sorry for you Dad. I hope you don't accuse mom of trying to hook you up with someone or else she is going to ground you, like last time. I'm Sorry, I can't tell you the real reasoning why I'm asking you about Aunt Layla.

I quickly went to my room and looked for Annette, but I couldn't find her. I can't believe I haven't seen her the whole day. Oliver did say she is fine so I don't need to check on her.

I went to bed and someone barged into my room. 

"Anne?" I got up, confused. "I thought you would sleep in Oliver's room." I added. 

"You don't care about me?" She asked, tears in her eyes.

"Of course I care about you."

"Evelyn said you don't care." She mumbled.

"Is she the one that also told you to drink?" I asked and she nod her head. I should've disowned Evelyn long ago. She is a witch and not my cousin. I'll kill her. "I'll go to her." Annette blocked my way and I couldn't leave the room.

"I'm I not pretty like the other girls?" Annette questioned.

"You know you way cooler and prettier than the other girls. Now may I go talk to Evelyn?" I asked and she shook her head.

"If you think I'm pretty, prove it." She said.

"How?" I asked and she kissed me. "Annette." I snapped, breaking our kiss. "You are like a sister."

"Eli, we both know that's just an excuse." She shouted. "You don't want to sleep with me because I'm a v---." I interrupted her with a kiss and picked her up.

"Nothing will change between us." I mumbled.

-----

The next morning I woke up and Annette was still on top of me. I know they can't see me like this. Annette is still sleeping on my chest. This girl is going to get me into trouble.

I tried getting up but someone opened my door and I covered Annette with the blanket.

"Someone looks fat today." My mother giggled.

"Mother, why are you here?" I asked and Annette kept rubbing my chest. If mom gets suspicious or finds out Annette and I slept together, she will kill me.

"I brought you and Annette breakfast. Is something wrong between you and her?" She quickly put the tray on the table.

"No." I snapped. "Why would anything be wrong between us? We best friends."

"Don't forget she is also your sister." Mom added.

"Yeah. So mom why didn't you knock?" I asked.

"This is all Benjamin's fault. I spend too much time with him that I started behaving like him but I can't complain because I love him a lot. He is an angel in disguised." My mother said.

"Yes, mom. Now can you please leave. I need to get ready." I smiled at her and she walked closer to me. Please god, don't let her notice anything.

"Where is Annette?"

"She went shopping and I need to pick her up, now." Please just leave mom, how do I tell you I will get late for my flight and Annette is sleeping on my chest.

"Okay, but you should eat before you leave." She left. I quickly got up and ran to the door and locked it. I don't care if Annette wants to still sleep. I need to get to the airport as soon as possible.

I took a shower and quickly got ready. I kissed Annette on the cheek before leaving the house.

-- 

I arrived in New York, sooner than I thought. I quickly went straight home. 

The next morning I went straight to my office and called my father. I have to tell him I'm here in New York and not Italy.

I kept dialing his number but it was out of range. I'm sure they all safe.

"Morning sir." Kathleen came in with a smile.

"Good morning Kathleen." I greeted back.

"Sir, your father called me yesterday to ask about you. But I told him exactly what you told me." She said and I told her to take a seat. "Sir, is something bothering you?"

"Kathleen, can I ask you something?" I asked and she nod her head. "If you and your best friend were fake dating and you accidentally slept together, what would you do?"

"Honestly speaking sir, I would break the fake relationship before someone starts developing feelings. Sir, I know it's complicated when the person is rich and everyone knows about the relationship but it would be better if you end it before you hurt her." I know she's right but I promised my father I would get a girlfriend. Sometimes I wonder why I love that old man. He makes me life a living hell but I always enjoy all his punishes because I love him and he will always be the best dad.

"Why are you talking as if it's about me." I asked.

"No sir. I'm just saying." She mumbled. 

"Call the media. I need to set the record straight while my father is in Italy." I told her and she left. I will set Annette free before she starts developing feelings for me. I should've known fake dating would never work. Kathleen would be a better fake girlfriend than Annette but I don't know her well to ask her to pretend to love me.

An hour later, I went to the stage, in front of so many journalist but I wasn't nerves because this is about Annette's reputation. I always said I would make her happy just like she makes me happy so today is that day. I told the whole world I didn't cheat on Annette and we were never a couple. I told them the truth about how innocent she is. Kathleen even helped me write a speech for her and honestly I was relieved. I don't feel guilty for letting Annette do everything for me. I know she did it because she loves me as a brother and last night was fake. It should've never happened. I regret sleeping with her and I know she regrets it too but that fake relationship ends today. From today on wards, I will do everything for Annette and I will never ask her for help again. She deserves to be happy and she will be. 

"That was a great speech, sir." Kathleen said and I nod my head.

"Thank you for helping me. I know Annette will love my honesty." I replied. "Kathleen, what else do you think I should do for her?"

"Sir, get her roses. I'm sure she will like it." She said.

"Actually she likes sunflowers because Meghan is allergic to roses." I told her. "Now get back to work and don't forget I have an important meeting in two days."

"Are you talking about Ms Stan's meeting?" She asked and I nod my head. "Sir, Mr Carson said they also presenting something at that meeting and he is challenging you."

"Are you talking about my uncle?" I questioned and she nod her head. "That man is hardly a Carson. He is my father's step brother." 

"He is not." Someone said behind me and I bit my lip. Don't tell me he is here?

"Dad." I turned around, surprised.

"You may leave." My father told Kathleen. "Eli, stop calling your uncle my step brother."

"But dad, its the truth. Uncle Kai is not your real brother. You and uncle don't have the same mother so he is not your brother." 

"Eli just because you don't like him doesn't mean he is not your uncle."

"He is stingy and younger than me. If it was up to me, I would make him my slave. Dad, he doesn't respect me even though I'm older than hi---"

"There is no my favorite big nephew." Kai said and I smiled. "Brother, is Eli talking about me?"

"Dad wants to talk to me privately so you may leave us alone." I replied and my father pulled my ear. 

"Kai, I need to talk to Elijah alone so excuse us." My father pulled me to his office. "Forget about Kai for a second."

"I like where this is going." I smiled, sitting on the chair. 

"Did you have to break your fake relationship with Annette?" My father asked. 

"You knew it was fake?" I questioned and he nod his head. "Dad, why didn't you say anything?"

"I didn't say anything because you finally started taking life seriously. Annette being your fake girlfriend was helping you build a good reputation. Eli, Your mother and I have never been disappointed at you but after what you said about Annette today, I don't think anyone is happy about it. I hate Anna but if she wants to kill you after what you said about Annette, I won't stop her."

"What are you talking about? Dad, I only said good things about Annette." I said and he took his phone out.

"Read this comment." My dad gave me his phone.

'I never knew Annette was so desperate to be with Elijah.'

"Dad, I never said anything about Annette being desperate to be with me." 

"Elijah, you said she would do anything you asked. What did you expect the people to comment? Cute?" My father rolled his eyes. "You think that first comment is bad. Elijah, other people are calling her names thanks to your wonderful speech."

"Dad, I didn't know telling them Annette is sweet would turned out like this. I will call the media and tell the---."

"Eli, no." My father snapped. "There are somethings the media shouldn't know. Now just go to Annette and apologize before she sees the comments." 

----

A/N

Anyone interested in getting paid to write, dm me but please know it can be limited and I might not be able to help you all. 

Stay safe, sorry for the late chapter, love you.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

10.8K 627 53
extract; " I love you, that is why i do all this ,I am in love with you.Everything I did, i did because I love you.I think about you all the time I c...
637K 21.4K 53
"Do they not say that a good friendship builds on a ground of lies?" I joke, lightening the mood immediately as his green eyes glint in humor and a s...
503K 17.5K 34
"Desperate people are the most dangerous." Miracle Hope Carson has nothing more to ask for her life. She may be a nut-head, anti-social potato and wi...
8.8K 498 48
"Her love makes me want to rip this world from heaven to hell." Aaron McOwen. 🌷🌷🌷🌷 A day before her 18 birthday, Aisha Sharma flees India, hopin...