You've met your match

By axbbie

When Ashleigh is transferred to the LA.PD and meets her new partners Riggs and Murtaugh it's safe to say shes... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
For the Mel Gibson simps
Chapter 17
Part title

Chapter 7

448 10 1
By axbbie

Ashleigh's POV

"Hey guys is we're going shouldn't o have a gun?" Leo asked

"No" the three of us agreed

"Hey is my nose still swollen it really hurts" Leo whined

"Let me see, I don't think so" I said grabbing it until I heard a loud crunch

"Ah ow" he complained

"Your amazing" Riggs laughed

We decided to take murtaughs car as there was only two seats in mine.

"It should be coming up soon" Leo insisted even though he had been pretty sure the last 9 places who had been where the right one.

"9856." I read the house number

"That's it. That's another possibility." Leo said

"This is the ninth possibility, Leo." Rog rolled his  eyes

"That's it. Nine. My lucky number. Nine." He said getting excited.

"Stay in the car." Riggs said

"Can't l come?" He whined

"Stay." I warned him.

We walked straight through the gates and made our way up the dirt path that lead to the back of the house

"You smell what l smell ?" Riggs asked

"l smell it." I nodded

"A rat? A real stinky one."Murtaugh nodded

Riggs found an opening in the trees that lead down to the balcony on the house.

"Where you going?" I asked

"l'm a peeping Tom. lt goes with the badge. lt's fun sometimes." He laughed

"I'm going with you" I said taking his hand as he helped me down the slope.

"Hey, What about me" Rog complained

"Follow the original plan" Riggs laughed

Me and Riggs continued walking along the path, being careful not to get seen.

"Bingo" he said pointing to the window where several men could be seen standing inside.

There was a bucket and a large filter net laying in the ground near the wall.

"Here you take this and follow my lead, if they ask were here to clean the pool" he said handing me the bucket with a wink.

He started walking along the balcony by the window we had just passed.

"What are you doing here?" One of the men said already realising me and Riggs were there.

"Where's the pool?" Riggs asked

"Why are you here?" The man asked more forcefully, this time to me.

"Cleaning the pool" I repeated

"There's no bloody pool" the other man said angrily.

"Of course there's a pool do you think we'd be here if there wasn't a pool" Riggs laughed

"This house is built on stilts" one of them said

"Stilts?" Righs smirked "I'm sure there's a pool"

He clocked one of the men over the head with the metal rod poll, sending him flying into the wall. He then put the net over the other ones head and kicked him towards his friend. I grabbed their hind from them as Riggs threw them a set of cuffs.

"Cuff yourselves" he said as if he were bored

Just as the men had got the cuffs on someone else from inside of the house started shouting at us. Riggs jumped over the side of the balcony to protect himself from the bullets, while I lay flat on the ground.

"Riggs" I shouted hoping he hadn't fallen 30 feet from the balcony

"Not this again" he sighed, hanging on to the side by his fingers.

I offered him a hand and pulled him back up.

The man who had been shooting at us from inside smashed the window with a sack (presumably filled with illegal money) and ran for the stairs to the next level.

"Hey Riggs, Riggs! Where are you" Rog shouted

"We're here" I said pulling a piece of glass out of my arm.

"Hey you alright" he asked us

"Yeah" Riggs said as he ran for the stairs holding his gun.

"Hey where are you going?" I asked

"That was the waiter for the hotel" he said. I too pulled out my gun and ran up the stairs after him.

"Hey Wait for me"Rog said trying to catch up.

Riggs was slightly ahead of me and Rog was running right behind me. Riggs continued running out into the street. The man had gotten into the tow truck that had been parked outside. Riggs ran up behind it and grabbed onto the car that was on top of it.

"Hey where you going?" Leo shouted

Rog had just caught Up and was standing by his car door.

"Rog, get over let me drive" i said sternly,knowing that with him driving we would never catch riggs.

"But..." he protested

"Let me drive!" I said opening the drivers door.

"If this car gets ruined Trish will kill me" he said

"Then blame those South African bastards" I shrugged, putting my foot down.

I turned the siren on and started chasing  after the truck.it was about a 1/4 mile in front of us.

"Man this is a high speed chase" Leo said

Riggs was now on top of the truck and was trying to get to the driver. The driver kept swerving, making Riggs loose his balance a lot.

"Shit" I muttered

We were now almost bumper to bumper with the truck. I could see Rog worrying.

"Please watch that paintwork. Trish will kill me" he begged

"I'll pay, just be quiet" I said

The driver swerved and Riggs dropped his gun and was now hanging onto the door handle.

I braked hard, making Leo his his head from the back of my seat.

"Leo get the gun!" I shouted

I barely gave him time to get back in to the truck before speeding off again.

"Come  on we gotta catch him, he's your partner" leo Said

"What do you think in trying to do!" I shouted "Rog grab Riggs' gun from Leo"

"But what if I need it" he whined

The driver started shooting at Riggs, who was still trying to hang on. But Riggs managed to pull himself up and reach through the back window of the truck and grab the driver.

The man threw Riggs off. And started to move the part of the truck where the cars would go towards Riggs. He had no choice but to get on the roof. The driver pulled to a stop and Riggs went flying over the windshield. The truck kept moving and Riggs want lying in the road so I presumed he was okay.

"Fuck, Riggs please don't die" I muttered

There was another truck moving straight towards the tow truck. the man pulled to a stop, I did too,  managing to smash the front of  rog's car. Riggs came flying off the front of the truck and onto the road.

When the other truck put its breaks on, the surfboard that had been lying across the car, smashed through the windshield and straight into the waiter from the hotel. It pierced him seriously. He was already dead.

I ran straight over to where riggs was lying was and helped him up.

"God I'm so pleased your okay" I said throwing my arms around his neck.

There were two cop cars coming towards us.

I took out my badge and showed it to them. Riggs wrapped his arms around my waist and continued to hug me.

"I told you to look out" Leo whined

"I'm sorry to interrupt your. . . Moment, but. . ." Rog trailed off

"No moment" I said pulling away from Riggs and straightening the crease in my jeans.

Riggs walked over to the truck and looked at the driver. "Dead"he muttered

"Your too old for this" Leo said to Rog

"Shut up and stay!"he replied

"Stay what do you think I am? A dog" Leo said opening his car door.

"Shut up!" I shouted

"Hey he come you let her drive? You never let me" Riggs asked

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you thought in the comments. Thanks for reading ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.2K 3.2K 40
"you're emotionally and physically a part of me, our souls are intertwined. i love you with my life, darling. i'll be sure anyone who gets in our way...
5.6K 28 16
y/n is just an ordinary 16 year old 10th grader In a greaser gang that she love's. y/n can't help falling in love with Dallas Winston, but she can't...
68 0 13
*The Outsiders fan fiction* Sam moves to a new town and learns about the gang rivalry between the greasers and the socs.
Him>> By zazaaa

Fanfiction

1.7K 132 25
Indiyah falls inlove with her brothers opp Tyler..... but then realises her love was right infront of her