Behind Enemy Lines (Dramione)

By WoodsyBear06

(Marriage Law) Our Favourite Bookworm is back for a new and exciting twist in fate. Hermione has a secret, an... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: The Morning Of
Chapter 2: The Hogwarts Express
Chapter 3: How The Hell Did That Happen?
Chapter 4: Mind-boggling
Chapter 5: The First Saturday
Hogsmeade and The Three Broomsticks
I Know Your Secret
Games with the Devil
Movie Night
Back To Class
Brazil
The Mixer
Another Day Off
Things Are Changing
Perfect As The Ocean
Breaking It
They Can Never Know
The Next Generation

The New House

383 8 1
By WoodsyBear06

******DRACO'S POV******

I whispered the password we used for our dorm and the door swung open. Life right now couldn't any possibly get any better than this. I have a sexy, one day wife, who is pregnant with my baby, and a new home, I've been dreaming of this since the second year. "Holy Salazar," I said walking in. I didn't expect to be surprised, anticipating our old dorm, just in a house but this was more than I ever could have imagined. 

Our foyer was similar in finishes to our dorm, only it was longer. To the right of our french doors was a slim warm maple bench, topped with a large circular mirror. One end of the bench had a large fern in a rope woven basket pot and the other, a throw pillow and blanket, similar to those that sat on our dorm couch. The wall, instead of white paint was clad with horizontal white shiplap, giving the long entryway interest. To the left was a closet with wooden doors, warm maple wood doors on a black metal track, similar to our bedroom doors. 

We walked further into the house, taking in the sights before us. The back of the house was one long open space, holding our kitchen, dining room and living room. The floors of the kitchen were a grey, concrete type porcelain tile that met the white walls, which seemingly continued throughout the entire main area. The kitchen had dark grey upper and lower cabinets along two walls, holding a two-door fridge, stacked ovens and a cooktop gas range. In the middle of the kitchen was a warm maple wood island, all surfaces topped with white quartz, continuing up the wall as a backsplash. The island housed the sink, looking out towards the living area. I recognized the black metal barstool at the counter from our dorm. The dining area had the same finishes as the foyer, with dark, almost charcoal wood floors in the herringbone pattern and white walls. Centred in the dining space was an eight-person glass top table, with upholstered seats on all sides and a beautiful floral arrangement in the centre. Our living room was the same as it was in our dorm, only the bookcase that used to sit to the right was now on either side of the tall fireplaces and the two-storey window wall now ran the entire length of the living and dining room at the back of the house. There were doors within the floor to ceiling window wall across from the dining room table that led out to the backyard. 

We explored further into the house seeing that our desks had been converted to two side by side offices, each with french doors and large windows. Mine had dark modern furnishings while Hermiones was bright and airy. I walked to the other end of the house, down the hall that was next to the kitchen and found myself in a laundry room. For laundry rooms, this was well done, looking similar to our kitchen with the cabinet, counters and sink that sat between the muggle washer and dryer. I noticed another door just as Hermione got to the room and decided to explore it later. 

"This place is incredible Draco, I can't believe it! We have to keep it once we graduate!"  she said excitedly. I smiled and grabbed her hand leading her to the grand staircase that we had passed in our foyer. "Shall we?" I asked offering to let her go first, exploring the second floor. 

We took our time exploring upstairs. The master bedroom, modelled after Hermione's old room, was even more mind-blogging than we thought. The room was expanded to hold a sitting area and now had a second walk-in closet where her desk used to be, with two sliding doors into the room instead of one. Etched into the doors now, instead of our house crests was a Hogwarts crest, with half of the crest on each door. The room also included had another door, holding our ensuite bathroom, identical to the bathroom in our dorm. 

There was only one more door on this side of the second floor and we hesitated when we got to it. "Should we open it?" She asked looking up at me. "I mean, I am dying to know if it's a boy or girl, aren't you?" I asked looking down at her. I knew, being her curious self, there was no way she wouldn't want to find out. She smiled bigger than she already had been, if that was even possible, and opened the door. "Hemione! We're having a girl!" I yelled picking her up and spinning her around. Tears of happiness were running down her face when I finally put her down. "Draco, you have no idea how incredibly happy I am." She said. I cupped her cheek in my hand and brought her lips to mine. She still tasted just as amazing as she did the first time our lips met. 

"Hey beautiful, you know how Pomfrey said the baby was healthy and to keep doing whatever exercise you were doing?" I said and she looked at me with a naughty grin, pushing me into our bedroom. 

I had to admit, over the last month, she has blown my mind, and tonight was no exception. After a good hour and a half, we were both lying there, breathing heavily. I looked over a Hermione and smiled to myself. There was no one in the world that could ever compare to her. She turned on her side, feeling my gaze on her. "I love you Draco, so much" She said snuggling into my side. "Not as much as I love you baby" I said kissing her forehead. "Would you like to finish exploring?" I asked her, and she shot us, gathering her clothes sliding them on. "Well, are you coming?" She asked, giving me her cutest smirk. I nodded and tossed on my bottoms, not needing my full outfit just to wander the house. 

We walked back down the hall towards the stairs and continued past them. The hallway opened up and we overlooked the living and dining area. Continuing down the hall, we curved to the right and were met with two staircases, one was 6 steps up and the other was 6 steps down. We chose to go down first and came to four more doors. The first was a guest bathroom, simple, with a modern design and high-end fixtures. The second and third doors were guest bedroom, modelled after my old room. Just when we thought the excitement was over and this side of the floor was typical boring rooms, we opened the double doors at the end of the hall. This room was similar in layout to the living area downstairs, only instead of a kitchen, there was a full bar which led into a games room. It felt as though every wizarding game ever invented was there. At the other end of the room was a home theatre. I saw Hermione's face light up, knowing she would spend a lot of time here with her muggle movies. 

"As excited as you are my love, we have one more stop," I told her taking her hand while she looked around still awestruck. We walked out of the games room and back to the stairs, rounding the corning and this time taking the staircase going up. At the top of the stairs was a small open space. Two walls were glass with double doors leading to the roof and the third wall help a cedar door, leading to a sauna and changes rooms, similar to that on the second floor we previously had. "Draco, is this what I think it is?" She asked pushing the double glass doors open to be met with a warm breeze. Outside on the roof was a built-in hot tub and infinity pool looking out over the ocean. There were several lounge and patio chairs around the pool deck with a bar off to the side. The rest of the roof was covered in lush greenery and waterfalls, falling into the pool. 

I hugged Hermione from behind as we both looked out at the view. This ocean view was better than anything we could ever have imagined. I felt Hermione yawn beside me and I wrapped her up tighter in my arms. "Ready for bed Mione?" I asked, kissing her shoulder. "I don't want to, but I know I have to" She said looking down at her still nearly flat stomach and covering it with her hands. I put my hands over hers briefly before taking one and leading her back into the house and to our bedroom. She used the cleaning charm to shower and brush her teeth before slipping into her PJs. "Aren't you coming to bed?" She asked as I tucked her in. 

"I'm not tired enough to sleep yet, I will join you in a bit," I said kissing softy in the lips, then lifted her shirt and placed a kiss on her belly. I heard her sigh happily as I turning out the lights, closing the doors softly behind me. Truth be told, I was pretty tired, but I had a sneaking suspicion of what was behind the door in the laundry room, and if I was night, I had something to take care of. 

I made my way quietly down the stairs, expecting them to creek but was pleasantly surprised when they didn't. Once I made it down, I made my way to the laundry room, opened the find mystery door. As I had suspected, behind the door here three bewitched muggle vehicles. The first looked like a typical family can. I recognized it from my trips to London as Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk. The two cars beside it though, I really did not expect. The first was a candy apple red 1969 Mustang. It has pristine black leather upholstery and two black strips up the centre of that ran from the front to the back. The second was a glossy black 1970 Chevelle with two white strips up its centre. The upholstery in the Chevelle was also pristine back, with detailed white stitching. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest in excitement. This was unbelievable. 

I walked up to the hook the held all the keys and grabbed the ones under the label Draco's Car. I turned the key fob over, revealing the Chevrolet logo and my heart soared. I  jogged over to my new shiny back car and unlocked the door. The leather was soft against against my sink and I had to take a moment to appreciate the modern,  updated dash and sound system. I quickly summoned a shirt, realizing I couldn't go out half-naked. Once I had it on, I turned the care on and pushed the button to open the garage door. I waited until it was all the way open, then jetted backward. I closed the garage and sped down the street McGonagall said would lead to Hogsmead. It wasn't long before I arrived there, parking just outside the village. 

I looked at the clock on my dash, seeing I had exactly 15 minutes before the shops would be closing. Quickly, I turned off the car and made my way to Honeydukes. I walked the store, already knowing where Hermione's favourite sweets were. I grabbed the pumpkin pasties, chocolate frogs and peppermint toads before making my way to the counter. "Good Evening Mr. Flume, I was wondering, have you gotten any shipments from Floriblunder Flower shop today?" I asked as he rang up the candies. 

"As a matter of fact, I have Mr. Malfoy. We have roses, peonies and Lillies in the back if any of those interest you" He asked in return. "Three dozen roses please, one white, one red and one pink," I told him and he sent his wife back to pully them together. Moments later, she came out with two bouquets. One was a mixture of the red and white roses with leather fern greenery and sprigs of baby's breathe. The second was the pink roses, those too mixed with leather fern and baby's breathe. "I believe congratulations are in order Mr. Malfoy," She said as she handed me the two bouquets." I was puzzled as to how she could have known that was my intention with the flowers, but I didn't press it further. "Thank you to you both, have a wonderful evening," I told him as I paid and gathered everything. 

Not ten minutes later I was back at the house. I put the two bouquets in water and set the sweets with them for Hermione to find in the mornings. Making sure everything was closed and locked, I finally made my way to our room, cleaning up and drawling in bed next to my beautiful girlfriend. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

118K 2.4K 26
It's seventh year, and students are asked to return to Hogwarts after the war. Her current relationship with Ron is going down hill as he turns abusi...
2.9M 69.7K 55
Newly Headgirl Hermione Granger returns to Hogwarts for her final year without Harry and Ron. She is eager for a stress free year but her happiness...
492K 9.9K 38
Everyone in seventh year are going back to Hogwarts to finished it. The Golden Trio is backing apart and only Hermione, Ginny, and Ron are going back...
113K 2.2K 51
After the big battle, Hogwarts students didn't flee like they were expected to, but stood tall fighting for their school. Almost everyone stayed. Am...