Gotham's Miracle : A Lost Mir...

By Be_Spoiled03

Once Ladybug and the remaining French Miraculous team defeated hawkmoth, the curse that has put on paris for... More

Prologue
️Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
️Chapter 7
Chapter 8
️Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

️Disclaimer

12.4K 135 5
By Be_Spoiled03

*'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'* - *'¯'*.¸¸.*'¯'*

Hello everyone ! Welcome to other book of Daminette.

Just to remember.This is a disclaimer, So like always...

I do own the art cover, but not the character's of this book.. and i own the storyplot of course!

So if you have any questions you would like to ask, Go on, I would love to listen to you guys..

As for the two books i published before this... I kinda didn't like it after a while so i deleted them..

But now, I'll be placing my focus on this one, I'm going to try hard to make it enjoyable..

And better than my first book ( Falling for you) which has 30k reads and 1.14k votes! Thank you all ! i love you guys so much >333...

And please don't mistake this as a sequel for falling for you..

I'll publish the prologue later don't worry...

#Stayhome

~Be_Spoiled03

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 9.1K 33
When the miraculous team becomes suspicious of Lila, they are going to need the help of a certain bat-detective to determine if Lila is working with...
466 26 8
While defeating Hawk Moth, Chat Noir gets thrown through a portal and is never seen again by the people of Paris. Mourning the loss of her partner, L...
56.4K 1.6K 21
The return of ScarletMoth proves more troublesome than the last time. Akumatised victims terrorise the streets with the new addition of Princess Just...
333K 8K 43
"When you have love and happiness together in your life you will be the most prefect person." After defeating Hawkmoth , Paris wasn't the same for Ma...