GOLDEN GIRL [TOM HOLLAND]

By emozicons

The tale in which Cash Downey thinks everything and everyone is stupid, including Tom Holland. [social media... More

INTRODUCING
01. 'dumb premiere'
02. 'the morning after'
03. 'the ex'
04. 'pizza party'
05. 'charlie's angels'
06. 'the leap of faith'
07. 'premiere day, part one'
08. 'premiere day, part two'
09. 'the after party, part one'
10. 'the after party, part two'
11. 'the morning after the after party'
12. 'happy hunger games'
13. 'avengers ass-emble'
14. 'pre-game'
15. 'the first date'
16. 'the feels'
17. 'pitch please'
18. 'miss bradshaw'
19. 'getcha head in the game'
20. 'the start of something new'
21. 'leaving on a jet plane'
22. '3500 miles'
23. 'h-h-hasey?'
24. 'fair warning'
25. 'truthfully'
26. 'brave'
27. 'pucker up'
28. 'hotlanta'
29. 'non-bio big bros'
30. 'off her game'
31. 'team prep'
33. 'as in tonight, tonight?'
34. 'better (wo)man'
35. 'ambush on three'
36. '1-800-MOMMA'
37. 'clap back'

32. 'slumber party'

2.9K 77 8
By emozicons

Liked by cash, robertdowneyjr, zendaya and 7,294,203 others
tomholland2013: downey village never looked so good 🎈
tagged: cash

View all 89,203 comments

username: she looks so HAPPY

username: i'm HERE for this 💜

lizthepope: you're telling me you organised a party with the AVENGERS and didn't invite me, holland? you're a disgrace
|
lizthepope: btw cash you look hot and cute and happy and i'm totally here for it 🖤

caseyrimestime: she looks so happy it's making my heart BURST 💘
|
tomholland2013: now that you know how i feel you can't ever make fun of me again 🤗
|
caseyrimestime: not gonna happen spidey nice try though

username: i'm so happy they've got one another 🥰

username: wow so many balloons bet they were a bitch to blow up
|
chrisevans: username can confirm, but cash is worth it 👸🏻

hazosterfield: wow the boy has excelled himself! p.s. looking good downey!! 🎈
|
cash: is it weird that i kinda miss you?
|
hazosterfield: nope i'm the best
|
cash: wow i'm suddenly starting to feel better😅

anthonymackie: still can't believe you kept it a secret but whatever
|
tomholland2013: does this mean you like me now?
|
anthonymackie: no

username: oof

shanevoss: go buy dnce's new album now on iTunes! https://music.apple.com/dnce
|
anthonymackie: shanevoss man did you not get the memo or something yesterday?
|
sebastianstan: man i thought i told you to reevaluate

prattprattpratt: shanevoss we're the avengers man use your head

username: protective brothers we stan 🥰

username: when will he realise no one is buying his album?

tomholland2013: shanevoss oi mate take a break, take a step back and leave my girl alone. she's done with you and your mind games.
|
cash: oof i love it when you're all protective🥵
|
robertdowneyjr: cash okay well i think i just threw up, but i second that tomholland2013

username: he's CANCELLED

username: #shanevossisoverparty

______________________________

Tom felt like he was on top of the world. That's right. He, for once, felt like there was nothing that could shake him.

He was stood by the grill with Robert, who was cleaning up the aftermath of 'burgers for 20, and that's just for Hemsworth' as he called it. He had a cold bottle of beer in his hand, taking a sip every so often and laughing every time Robert made a snide remark about how Hemsworth was 'really embracing this whole fat Thor thing before they'd even shot the goddamn movie'. Despite this, his eyes remained fixed on the girl sat around the firepit.

Cash sat between Hemsworth and Pratt, a stick in her hand with a marshmallow placed at its tip. She was laughing, throwing her head back and harmlessly jabbing the men around her whenever they made what he could only assume was a jibe about the two of them.

She looked over to where Tom and her father stood chatting, throwing him a cheeky dimple-infested grin before Hemsworth jokily waved a hand in front of her face.

"My god, can you stop with the googley eyes Downey!" Hemsworth spoke, tapping his marshmallow against hers over the fire and waving lovingly over to Tom.

She batted his hand down and rolled her eyes, laughing over at Tom who, in the new spirit of trying to hold his own, waved lovingly back.

"Yeah, Downey! People are trying to eat over here!" Mackie joined in, pointing down to his full plate of leftovers.

"I hope you and Flirty McFlirtface over there understand that some of us are harmlessly focusing on the art of marshmallow roasting," Pratt started, "and don't need you guys and your young love to throw us off our game!"

Cash stuck her tongue out at him, which made him mimic her back. As he looked to Hemsworth to laugh about their jibes, Cash took her marshmallow stick and knocked Pratt's into the fire.

"My marshmallow!' He screamed, as Cash brought hers out of the pit, took it from the stick and dramatically placed it in her mouth, making sure he saw each and every chew.

"You know what? I think I might've figured out how to roast the perfect marshmallow," she spoke, "Pratt? How's yours going? Oh, wait."

Pratt stormed over to where the marshmallows sat beside Scarlett, placing one dramatically onto his stick and placing it back into the fire.

Tom laughed from across the courtyard, taking a sip of his beer. This is kind of how the entire party had gone: someone would make a comment about either of them and Cash would effortlessly make them regret it. Apart from that, it'd been a pretty peaceful party.

The men had stood around the grill for the majority of the evening, bottles of beer in hand joking about how shocked they were that Tom had 'kept' it all a secret from Cash. Cash had been in and out of the pool with both Lizzie and Scarlett, taking countless selfies and drinking homemade mojitos, made by 'team prep' themselves.

"How are the mojitos, ladies?" Mackie would ask every ten minutes, fist pumping either Sebastian or Hemsworth whenever they complimented their bartending skills.

But now was the most perfect moment for Tom, stood watching Cash smile around her family, not a care in the world. This is how it was meant to be.

"They've got a point you know," Robert spoke from behind him, "less of the googley eyes and more helping me clean up Hemsworth's mess, kid."

Tom put down his beer bottle and took to helping, wiping the sides where all of the food had sat as Robert continued with the grill. 'Team prep' had somehow pulled through with the majority of the food, but their cleaning skills weren't quite up to par.

"Man, I cooked it all with my own hands! Why should I have to clean it up?" Mackie had argued, taking what must've been his fifth plate of food back to the fire pit with him.

Tom took to washing the plates and cutlery in the outside sink, humming along to the music Lizzie had put on in the background, completely unaware of the elephant in the room.

"So when are you gonna ask her?" Robert asked, his 'what part of 'its not ready yet' don't you understand?' apron still tied around his waist as he cleaned the top of the grill, his eyebrow cocked up towards Tom.

Tom snapped out of his thoughts and looked over to him, a confused look on his face, "ask her what?"

Robert rolled his eyes in true Downey fashion and stood up from where he'd been cleaning on his knees, sighing sarcastically as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"Cut the crap, kid," he replied, running a hand over his face, "when are you gonna seal the deal with my darling daughter, Holland?"

Tom's breath caught in his throat at how forward Robert had been in asking about his almost-relationship with his eldest daughter. Tom looked over in Cash's direction before he answered, the smile still stuck to her face and her melodic laugh tracing its way through the air as her and Pratt argued over who's marshmallow looked the most 's'more worthy'.

Of course he'd thought about asking Cash to be his girlfriend, asking Harrison for help despite his largely unhelpful advice. He understood they'd only been dating for around a month, but he just felt like their connection was so much more than that - it was honest and natural, like nothing he'd ever felt with anyone before.

Robert cleared his throat, as Tom darted his eyes over to him, "I'm waiting Holland, and you know how much I despise it so please put me out of my misery."

"Do you think she's ready for that?" Tom asked, before Robert sighed again and walked over to the kid, placing a hand on his shoulder and pointing in Cash's direction.

"I raised that kid," he started, "and by the looks of her, she's never been more ready for anything in her life. You make her happy, kid. And seeing her happy helps me sleep at night."

Cash caught a glimpse of both of them out of the corner of her eye, her lips turning upwards but her mouth staying closed. She thought she'd give her dad the satisfaction of giving Tom the 'intimidating father talk' while she wasn't within both the direct and incredibly embarrassing vicinity of the topic.

"That's all I want for her," Tom replied, "I just want to do whatever I can to make her smile like that everyday."

Robert's heart, as much as he didn't like to admit it, swelled in his chest at the comment made by his young co-star. Despite all the trials and tribulations of his rocky relationship with his eldest daughter, Robert loved her with everything he had.

She was the light that brought him out of the hardships he faced when she was young, and she continued to give him the determination he needed to stay sober and grounded even to this day.

She was as much his safe haven as he was hers.

"Well I'm glad," Robert replied, "because if I see that beautiful smile drop from her face at any point because of you Holland, you'll have an Avengers-sized problem on your hands."

Robert looked over to Cash as she laughed with the cast around the fire pit, knowing that all of them would protect her like she was their own. She'd grown up in this crazy world beside him, from his first movie to his last.

His heart swelled again in his chest as he thought of what she must be going through, but he knew deep down that giving Holland his blessing to do whatever he could to get her back was going to make everything okay.

"Oh don't worry I believe it, I'm kinda scared of all of them anyway." Tom spoke, revealing something he'd never really discussed with anyone. He understood that he was the youngest of the cast and that it came with some flack from the oldies, but he never imagined it'd go this far.

Robert placed his sponge he was using to clean the grill down on the patio side, and placed a hand on Tom's shoulder once again.

'All right, I guess we're doing this," Robert spoke, "the first step to earning their respect is by giving them back what they give you, kid."

"If you're gonna have the esteemed privilege of being my kinda son-in-law, then you're gonna have to learn the simple art of not giving a shit."

Tom laughed, but Robert's face remained serious.

"Oh no, I'm serious," he spoke seriously, walking him over to where he could see the group of men around the fire pit, "if you're gonna be an honorary Downey, which by the way is an incredibly prestigious honour, then you're gonna have to hold your own a little, pal."

With that, Mackie came round the corner to deliver his plate to the sink, smacking Tom upside the head as he went to which he only winced.

"We've got a long way to go."

_______________________________

Liked by tomholland2013, robertdowneyjr, jimmyfallon and 11,928,203 others
cash: as you all know, the past few days have been rough. i've had to endure the circulation of countless lies and the promotion of female exploitation from media outlets around the world, and i'm here to tell them this is not okay. it looks like this ghost is still following me, but it will not have a hold on me. i'm thriving, i'm flying and i'm most definitely not quitting - but that's what they're scared off. at this time we need to come together and fight off these ghosts that find it necessary to haunt and spook us. we need to let them know that their intimidation isn't working, and that it won't. in the spirit of album promotion, i'd like to take this opportunity to encourage you guys to go and download littlebigtown's new album 'the breaker', and give spirit to artists who deserve it. they're who i'll be listening to whilst i heal with my family. be safe, be kind and stay tuned. album link in bio 💛

Comments for this post have been disabled.

_______________________________

PRIVATE CONVERSATION
thomas [tom]
cashmere [cash]

cashmere
where are you?

thomas
in the kitchen, scarlett made a cake

didn't you have any? it's actually life changing

it's red velvet and cream cheese icing 🤯

cashmere
why are you eating cake when you have a slumber party you should be attending?😌

thomas
what's a slumber party?

you mean a sleepover?

cashmere
my god just get your stupid butt up here

but be subtle

thomas
hey i can do subtle!

and stupid butt? 😏

cashmere
alright cute stupid butt

that okay?

thomas
perfect

like you

cashmere
flattery will get you nowhere

i'm starting the movie with or without you

thomas
damn sounds like you really want my cute stupid butt in your bed doesn't it, downey?😌

cashmere
my mind can easily change spidey

thomas
noted

i'm on my way up

you want any cake?

cashmere
who has EVER said no to that?

thomas
thought so

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254 49 9
You have secrets that nobody knows you try to be innocent but in reality you are not now you down to earth since your planet blew up and you have to...
222K 3.6K 51
𝕴𝖒𝖆𝖌𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖘 - ᴍᴀʀᴠᴇʟ ᴄɪɴᴇᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ 𝗂 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝟥𝟢𝟢𝟢 ↬ WRITTEN BACK IN 2017 CRINGE ↬ [book 1/2] also read :: 𝗜𝗠𝗔𝗚𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗦 𝟮 ...
53.2K 1.3K 29
(Y/n) joins the avengers cast, everyone admires you expect one. Hopefully that changes
262K 8.8K 40
you know i'm a fool for you!