The Omega is my soulmate

By Little_deku1

There is no description More

~Intro~
Knowing the Alpha
Even though I hate her I thank her
Embarrassed
Your the one I want
Jealousy
She's mine
~Fun~
He knows
Her Backstory
She's back
Spying
Arguing
Talking
Your to annoying
Toxic Ex
Just the 2 of us
Finally......
Unknown
I'm doing it for you
Little girl
Thinking of you
Not a chapter

Her soulmark

465 16 3
By Little_deku1

(AJ's POV)

"Amanda come on let's go it's been 4 hours and you are drunk"

"F-fine" she said a little groggy.

I grabbed her hand and led her to the door making sure she didn't bump into someone or something. Once I did that I called an uber and sat her down inside first I then sat down and I told him the address to Amanda's house since we live together.

(Once they arrive home)

"Sir that will be $20.50"

"Ok"

I pulled out my wallet and gave him the money when he reached for the money his Soulmark. It looked oddly familiar but I ignored it and said my goodbye's.

"Ok Amanda let's get you to sleep it's like 1:12 pm"

I grabbed Amanda and picked her up carrying her to her room. Once I reached her room I opened the door and set her down. I grabbed water and some painkillers and set them down on her nightstand then I headed to my room.

(In the morning)
(Amanda's POV)

I wake up with the sun burning in my eye's and a headache. Gosh I drank to much didn't I....I thought I sat up and saw water and painkiller's on my nightstand. I took it and drank it I then checked the time it was 10:40 smelled food so I got up and headed downstairs.

"Hey Amanda I see your looking a little dead"

"Yep....question how are you not-"

"It's because I only took 1 shot of vodka and you took 20"

"Damn" I say surprised at how much shots I took.

I walked to the fridge to open it I but saw a mark on my hand. It was half a heart I was confused but asked AJ....

"Hey AJ what is this?" I say holding out my hand.

"Oh you finally got yours"

"What?"

"Your soulmark "

"Huh"

"Oh Amanda it means someone out there has the same mark which means they are your soulmate for life but yours is different yours is half a mark which means whoever your soulmate is means they have the other half".

"Oh well....I wonder who my soulmate is"

I stood there thinking of who could possibly be my soulmate I didn't even realize I froze.

"Hey Amanda you ok because the foods done"

"Huh oh ok.....and yes I am ok"

I sat down and he brought me a plate of food.

"Enjoy your food Amanda"

"Ok thanks"

(After eating)

"AJ can I come with you please"

"Why I just have to go entertain children"

"I can help you plus I don't want to be home alone please" I said with puppy dog eye's.

"Fine go get changed then".

I smiled and ran to my room I went to my closet and grabbed black ripped jeans, white shoes, grey shirt and a white hoodie and changed and headed down stairs.

"Ok let's go" I say smiling.

He nodded and we left as we were walking by I saw the same girl I ran into. I saw that she was gonna look in my direction so I looked away quickly and continued to walk. I felt that she was staring at me but ignored her staring.

(Minutes Later)

"Ok we are here Amanda"

I was shook because when we entered it was super nice.

"This is where you come and entertain kids"

"yea nice isn't it"

"Yea it really is"

"Well I want you to meet someone else if they come today because they also help me a little"

"Ok"

(Minutes Later)

"Hey AJ sorry I'm 10 Minutes late" I heard 

"It's ok I want you to meet someone"

"Ok"

I then heard footsteps walk towards me and then I saw her.

"This is Ama-"

"YOU" We both said at the same time.

"Y-you know eachother" AJ said confused.

"Yea she's the one who ran into me"

"Well it's your fault you weren't watching where you were going"

"Shut it Omega you were being rude to your alpha"

"Well excu-"

"ENOUGH" AJ said growling.

"Just stop ok Jeez" he said

"Fine" She said.

"Ok fine"

(AJ's POV)

They walked in the opposite direction I walked in the direction of Amanda walking behind her.

"Hey kid's" I say smiling.

"Hi sir who is that"

"Well....this is the Alpha who I talked to you about"

"Ohhhh hello" They all say

"Hi it's nice to meet you guys"

"Nice to meet you" They said.

During that time I saw how Liz was getting angry due to the kids liking Amanda. Amanda was being all cheerful and happy with the kids I walked up to Liz and sat next to her.

"Why are you mad at Amanda?"

"I don't know I just don't"

I then saw something on her hand.

"Hey Liz can I see your hand for a second?"

"Sure"

I took her hand and my eye's widened I was shocked. L-Liz is Amanda's soulmate she has the other half no that can't be right can it.

"AJ is everything okay" 

"Yea I just thought you had a scratch"

"Oh ok"

She turned back looking at Amanda playing around with the kids.

(3 Hour later of playing and talking to the kids)

"Ok kid's go on go home now I will see you tomorrow"

"Can the Alpha come back tomorrow"

"I don't know ask her"

The little girl went up to Amanda and asked her Amanda just smiled and nodded. 

"Liz you want us to walk you home"

"Sure"

"Ok"

We then began to walk Liz home mostly in silence.

"Hey AJ do you know anything about the soulmark on my hand?"

She held her hand up in front of me Amanda looked over my shoulder. Amanda then held her hand out in front herself and her eye's widened.

"Alpha you ok?"

Liz asks.

"Yep everything is fine nothing is wrong how about we get you to your house come on"

"O-Ok if you insist" she said confused.

(Once they got to Liz's house)

We said our goodbye's and headed home. Amanda was still a little shook because she realized Liz was her missing half aka her Soulmate. I was still confused why her soulmark was so different because every Alpha I met has one full soulmark but hers is different I didn't know why or how. I just made Lunch to take my mind off of the soulmark Liz and Amanda had.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 599 34
THIS IS NOT AN ALPHA, BETA, OMEGA KIND OF STORY!!!