Riptide ~ Vento Aureo

By Jilxamaz

Where a girl messes up the plot simply by existing. Having been the anti-social girl in school, the 16-year... More

Prolouge
1 - Dreamless
2 - Passione's Gang
3 - Aquatic Mess
5 - Taken Into Care
6 - Boomers
7 - Piece of Cake
9 - Gelato
10 - Start of the Journey
11 - Trial and Error
12 - Test of Trust
13 - Passing Grade
15 - Meeting the Fellas
16 - Yacht to Ten Billion Lire
17 - First Attack
18 - It's Torture Time
19 - Impatiently Waiting
20 - Rank of Capo
21 - Unexpected Passenger
22 - Shrinking Planes
23 - Dirty Purple
25 - The Key in Pompeii
26 - Mirror Mirror on the Wall
27 - Train of Answers
28 - Deep Sleep
29 - Friend or Foe
30 - Enemies and Gentlemen
31 - Regretful Decisions
32 - Secret Told, Truth Hidden
33 - Hard to Accept
35 - The Worst Is Coming
36 - To An End
chapter 1 - close your eyes
chapter 2 - let me tell you
chapter 3 - all the reasons why
chapter 5 - you're never going to
chapter 6 - have to cry
chapter 7 - because you're one of a kind

8 - Grocery Mishaps

9.6K 488 843
By Jilxamaz

Sex Pistols was the first stand, other than Ocean Man, that Y/N has seen.

Of course, she already knew what the other stands look like, but this is reality. It wasn't an anime anymore.

It's real life. Bruno, Leone, Mista, and Narancia were real, breathing people.

Y/N, who was somehow transported to her favourite anime through sleep, has already decided that this was fate and she was meant to be with her favourite characters.

"Fugo and Y/N, why don't you two buy groceries? Narancia ate half of the things we need", Bruno ordered.

It was the first time that Y/N was leaving to go outside since she woke up.

"And Fugo, don't leave Y/N's side", Bruno added.

'I don't know if I'm supposed to be offended by that'. Y/N thought.

Fugo simply nodded. Y/N, on the other hand, was sweating.

'Holy shit. I'm gonna be surrounded by people- god I hate crowds'

"Y/N doesn't really like crowds, so stick with her", Bruno said.

'Why does he keep reading my mind?'

"Alright then", Fugo replied.

And they were off. Just like that.

The two teens drove to the local supermarket. Y/N sweating.

'Oh god oh god oh god- human contact- OUTSIDERS'

"Hey Y/N, you alright?", Fugo said, his hands on the wheels. "You're sweating like crazy".

"Maybe", she plainly said. Her eyes darted around the car. Outside, her hands, the seats, anything moving, but not Fugo.

Y/N was an introvert. Any sign of any other human life she doesn't know will make her anxious.

Fugo watched the girl shiver.

He's seen other girls who're shy, but he's never seen one so anxious.

Fugo thought 'It must feel nice being someone she's comfortable with-'

"Uhm Fugo- You passed the supermarket", Y/N said.

Fugo questionably looked at the girl before looking at the road.

"Shit. I actually did", he mumbled.

Y/N chuckled. Though Fugo can be smart, he can have blank moments sometimes.

'Must feel nice to be someone she's comfortable with'.

The two finally found a parking spot. By now, Y/N's hands were cold, yet sweating.

There were multiple people coming in and out of cars and buildings.

'Oh goddammit. If only I had enough confidence to decline-'

Y/N and Fugo stepped out of the car, closing the door behind them.

In that instance, Fugo walked towards Y/N's direction.

Suddenly, a warm grasp took hold of her cold one.

Y/N looked up towards the male who took her hand, his grasp starting to tighten.

"Let's go and stay close", Fugo's voice resonated in Y/N's ears.

Fugo was holding Y/N's hand.

'Holy shit'

The boy abruptly started walking towards the grocery store, hands still intertwined with hers.

'HOLY SHIT NO WAY'

Y/N nodded, yet still tried to hide her red face away from him.

Oh, how he wished he didn't do that, yet he can't help it.

The two proceeded in the store, the fresh smell of fruits overcoming their senses.

For a second, Y/N was relieved.

Sike.

Once she sensed multiple life forms, her expression went from 'Holy this is nice' to 'I don't wanna be here I don't wanna be alive'.

"Alright so first we need vegetables", Fugo started, releasing his grasp from her.

He held a piece of paper written with a list of groceries.

'Damn. If this was with my mom then everything would go smoothly. But I'm with one of my favourite characters and he jUST HELD MY HAND-'

"Hey Y/N", Fugo called out to the girl.

"Uh- right".

The two wandered around the place in search of the needed items. Y/N trailed behind Fugo, making sure that she was close enough.

Ever so often she would look at random objects that would catch her attention.

Still, Y/N would get conscious that her actions might be watched and would stop in an instant.

She does this in her world too, but not so much.

Other than self-consciousness, she remembered that she was now a stand user, meaning that anyone could be a stand user.

Anyone could attack her.

"Hey, are you sure you're alright?", Fugo asked the girl.

Y/N simply nodded her head, answering as a "Yes", but her body didn't act the same as her answer.

She was sweating, shaking and shivering. Her breath was shaky. It was as if she was having a panic attack.

Fugo didn't know what to do.

He wasn't the type to show any sign of affection, nor care for others.

Seeing the girl that Bruno saved and trusted almost breakdown in front of him drove him to feel completely useless.

'I may be in my favourite anime but I still can't overcome my anxiety why do I have to be like this??? I hate myself!', she negatively assumed.

Her E/C eyes stared at the floor, hoping not to get any eye contact with strangers.

In that instance, once again, Fugo's hand intertwined with hers.

Y/N felt her cold hands start to warm up, his grasp tightening every second.

The second time he's held her hand today.

"Er, we should really get going now", he mumbled, though enough for the girl to hear.

Y/N, who was beet red, shook her head furiously.

They may be the same age, but what can you really do if one of your favourite characters held your hand?

Fugo didn't let go.

He thought it was a small thing for her, but somehow she was overreacting, which he didn't quite understand.

They continued on their journey in the grocery store, still holding each other's hands with a shopping cart.

Fugo noticed that she wasn't sweating or shivering anymore, which he was gleeful about.

As Fugo was about to grab a milk carton, he noticed that he felt nothing to hold onto anymore.

He didn't feel the girl's hand in his.

Fugo swiftly turned around, calling out a "Y/N?", before another.

"Y/N?!", he yelled.

"Hey Y/N!", he yelled once more. He didn't receive a reply.

'Where the hell did she go?!'

Y/N was lost. This was the first time she's been in an Italian grocery.

The layout of the building was not too different from the ones in her world, but it's the people she didn't like.

Not dislike, social anxiety is all.

'Fuck fuck fuck fuck I lost Fugo!' She thought.

Suddenly, something fast bumped her.

Someone was running.

"Oh! Sorry Signorina!", the person apologized.

He was still running, but she noticed his braided blonde hair and his pink attire.

'Could he be?-'

"HEY GET BACK HERE!", A few guards chased the guy.

'WAS THAT-'

"Y/N!", The voice rang in Y/N's ear.

"I'VE BEEN LOOKING ALL OVER FOR YOU! WHERE WERE YOU!?", Fugo yelled in her face, completely raging.

'Ah, right, forgot. His anger issues'

"Uhm, right. Sorry. Just got a bit lost", Y/N answered, mumbling the last couple of words.

The male let out a scoff before dragging her towards the checkout.

And just like that, the day at the grocery was over.

'Yep, next time, I ain't accepting when Bruno asks me to go out'

And Fugo?

It was nice being someone she was comfortable with.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 5.2K 35
Y/N L/N, a bright, energetic, and charismatic 17 year old who's adored by her peers as a beacon of happiness and excitement. Everything seemed to be...
25.6K 959 69
:") god Kidnapping random villain along the story :b This story is filled with random bull๐Ÿ’ฉ
347K 18.1K 105
Fate and Destiny decide the path that rest ahead, but who's to say someone can't save you from either of those? Who's to say your story ends there? (...
426K 15.3K 35
Vento aureo x reader (She/her pronouns) ๐—บ ๐—ฒ ๐˜ ๐—ฎ ๐—ป ๐—ผ ๐—ถ ๐—ฎ [ m e h - t a - n o y - a h ] โ€ข ๐†๐ซ๐ž๐ž๐ค ( n . ) t h e j o u r n e y o f c h...