A Nerd Love Story?

By fiqah0812

More

A Nerd Love Story?
BTOB & APink
Dayoung = my sweet little sister
Jiro Wang
Transfer student
Invitation to Party
Pretentious
Fame revealed
Cold
Kiss in the moonlight
Quarrel after a day relationship
Try to explain everything out
2D1N
The truth hurts
Strong glare everywhere
Sudden attack!
Side effect?
Make up
Dispute Part 1
Confession or...?
Me...and...him...
Scandalicious
Prom Date
State of shock!
Drama mama
2 in 1
Past love...Past relationship
The Donor & Surgery
Surgery
Farewell

Fever and threatened

1.5K 33 7
By fiqah0812

The next morning, I had a hard time to wake up. My mum went into my room after calling me a few times. She saw me, still not getting ready for school. She sat on my bed when she saw me coughing. 

"Oh my..your forehead is hot," My mum placed her hand on my forehead with a little shock.

"Umma....," I called her.

"Sweetheart, I think you better stay at home. I think you have a fever," She told me.

"But..I have to go to school...I (cough) I have a short test today," I tried to get up but my mum pulled me down.

"How can you take the test when you are in this condition? I'll take you to the doctor after I sent Dayoung to preschool," My mum looked at her watch.

"Aunty, is something wrong with Min Jung?" Jiro walked in after he noticed that my mum and me are not at the breakfast table.

Suddenly her phone rang and she went to pick up her call. Jiro approached my bed and was shocked to feel my temperature. After taking the call, my mum went to sit on my bed and said,"Jiro-ah, Min Jung is having fever right now. I thought of sending her to the clinic after sending Dayoung to school..but I need to rush to the office for a last minute meeting. Can you do me a favor?"

"No worries, aunty. I can send her to the clinic. You can just go ahead with the meeting at work," Jiro told her.

"Thank you, Jiro. Sweetheart, I'm sorry I can't send you to clinic but I'll be home soon once my work is done. Remember to eat your medicine and have lots of rest," My mum kissed my forehead and rushed out.

Jiro looked at me and got me up. He helped me getting down the stairs and into the cab. I leaned on his shoulder and breathed heavily. Jiro held my hand tightly and covered me with his jacket after noticing that I was shivering. As soon we arrived, he piggybacked me and told the nurse about me. The nurse understood and aided Jiro to the doctor's room.  My body is getting hotter and feeling dizzy at the same time. The female doctor checked me and shooked her head.

"Doctor, how is she?" Jiro asked worriedly.

"How long is she in this state?" The doctor asked in korean.

"Huh?" Jiro can't understand what she said.

The doctor noticed that he's not korean and speak english.

"Why?" Jiro seemed to be concerned with my condition.

"Her temperature is 45 degrees.  And it's not normal for a person to be have that kind of temperature. In other words..," The doctor told him.

His eyes widened in shock. He slumped on the chair behind him and can't believe what he just heard. After examination, Jiro asked for some medicated pills for me. He carried me and went home using a cab. Once reached home, I was put on my bed and covered with my blanket. Jiro sat beside me and looked at me. I coughed a few times and he gave me a sip of water. I opened my eyes a little and asked,"Aren't you late for school?"

"I decided to not go to school today," Jiro told me.

"Why?" I asked.

"I want to take care of you. You're important now," He said.

"Jiro, don't skip school. I can ask my aunty to come by to watch over me," I tried to convince him.

"But I want to. You're - ," He stopped for a moment and recalled what the doctor had just said.

"What about me?" I asked.

"Uh..nothing. Are you sure that your aunty will be here?" Jiro looked at me with a worried look.

I slightly nodded and asked him to go to school. Jiro seemed reluctant to leave me in the house but he went to school for my sake.

================================

No one's P.O.V

In school, Jiro was walking slowly to class which made Minhyuk noticed his expression. He approached Jiro and walked beside him.

"Jiro, what's the matter? And where is Min Jung?" He looked around to find Min Jung.

"She has a fever so she won't be coming to school," Jiro said.

"Fever? Is her fever high?" Minhyuk asked again.

He nodded.

*Maybe I should pay her a visit after fetching Leo* He thought.

In class, Jiro kept recalling what the doctor had said. Whenever the teacher clled his name to tell her the answer, his mind would be thinking of Min Jung. Soon, the class ended. Cho Rong saw Jiro and she quickly clinged onto him.

"Jiro~ want to hang out at the club today?" Cho Rong sweetly asked.

"Cho Rong, I'm not in the mood today. Go bring someone else," He shoved her aside.

Cho Rong stood there, feeling frustrated with his action. She folded her arms and rolled her eyes.

*You dare to shove me aside? We'll see if you reject this time when I showed him this* She smirked while looking the pictures.

================================

Yesterday night, someone came by Cho Rong's house. She led him in and brought him to the living room.

"What do you hve for me?" She asked.

"Lady Boss, I'm sure the photos I took this time will make you smile," He confidently showed the photos in his DSLR camera.

Cho Rong looked at the photos. She looked surprised and angry at first but eventually she smiled slyly. 

"You did..good..Here's the money. Make sure you keep it as a secret. Arasoh?" Cho Rong told him.

He nodded and smelled the money given to him. He thanked her and walked out of the house.

"Tsk..Tsk...Jiro..you'll be mine soon.. I wonder how his face would be like when I post to the social media?" She thought and laughed haughtyly.

===============================

While walking home to fetch Dayoung from school, Cho Rong skipped to Jiro and continued to cling arms with him. He tried to shove him aside but she resisted.

"Can you stop following me?" Jiro felt annoyed.

"Wae?" Cho Rong asked the obvious.

"I just felt irritated whenever you followed me," Jiro said in a high tone.

"Even to this?" She showed him the pictures taken yesterday.

Jiro stopped his tracks and grabbed the pictures. He looked through the pictures and saw Min Jung , him and Dayoung together.

"Where did you get this?" Jiro asked.

She quickly grabbed the photos from him and folded her arms and said,"From someone."

"What do you want?" Jiro asked while looking at her.

"Oh..I don't know...YOU," Cho Rong pointed at Jiro.

She circling around Jiro and said,"I want..you be my boyfriend. If you don't want to, I can just let the press publish these photos and let Min Jung suffer with your stardom," Cho Rong slyly said.

"Don't involve Min Jung. She got nothing to do with this," Jiro firmly said.

"Oh..you may think that she has nothing to do with you but it won't be easy with your fans especially the media. Trust me," Cho Rong said.

Jiro closed his eyes and said,"I'll..do..it. Promise me that you won't involve her into this kind of thing."

"Wise decision. I'll see you tomorrow in school," She smiled while looking at him seducingly and left.

========================================

While picking Dayoung from school, Minhyuk was there with Leo.

"Dayoungie, where's your nonna?" Leo asked while looking around.

"Unnie sick...," Dayoung's face turned sad.

"Dayoung, let's go home. Your unnie will be waiting at home," Jiro said while holding her hand.

"Dayoung! Bye!" Leo waved to Dayoung.

=======================================

When arriving home, Jiro saw an amubulance outside the house. Both him and Dayoung rushed inside and saw a doctor pumping her chest.

"Aunty, what happened?" He asked Min Jung's aunt.

"I don't know what happened but she suddenly was in pain and a few minutes later.. stopped breathing," She cried.

*Min Jung* Jiro's eyes widened in shock.

"What happened to unnie?" Dayoung asked.

"I'm afraid we need to send her to the hospital ASAP. Please bring her to the ambulance now," The doctor ordered his helpers.

The helpers nodded and put Min Jung to the stretcher and rushed to the ambulance. Her aunt, Jiro and Dayoung followed them and went to the hospital together.

"Min Jung unnie...," Dayoung cried while wiping her tears with her hands

Jiro hugged and consoled her. He already called her mum and she was in state of panic hearing from her voice.

Upon reaching the hospital, Min Jung was rushed into the ICU and all of them stayed outside. Jiro's phone rang and answered," Hello?"

"Jiro, are you not at home? I knocked several times on the house but there was no answer," Minhyuk told him.

Jiro told him about Min Jung's condition and Minhyuk was in shocked. He quickly took a cab and rushed to the hospital. Once reached the hospital, Minhyuk asked,"How is she?"

"Still in there," Jiro pointed at the ICU.

Soon, Min Jung's mum arrived and saw them outside the ICU.

"What happened to her?" Her mum asked in panic.

"Umma!" Dayoung went to hug her mum and cried.

Suddenly the door of the ICU opened. The doctor came out and said," I hope you are ready for the news that I'm about to tell you."

"Please let my daughter be okay," Her mum cried while looking at the doctor with hope.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 76 4
Nc 21+
18.4K 470 36
โ˜๏ธŽ ษช'แด แดษดสŸส แดแด แด‡ส€แด›สœษชษดแด‹ษชษดษข แดกสœแด‡ษด ษช'แด แด„สŸแดsแด‡ แด›แด สแดแดœ แด„แดแดแด˜สŸแด‡แด›แด‡แด…
69.9K 2.9K 32
๐‘ซ๐’ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’Œ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’‰๐’๐’˜ ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰ ๐’†๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’„๐’• ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’‰๐’‚๐’—๐’† ๐’๐’ ๐’Ž๐’†? ๐‘ฐ๐’•๐’” ๐’‹๐’–๐’”๐’• ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐”ข๐”ฃ๐”ฃ๐”ž๐”Ÿ๐”ฉ๐”ข
12.5K 120 8
โ˜…๐‰๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ญ ๐š ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Š๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ ๐ข๐๐จ๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ ๐›๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ๐ฌ โ˜… ๐ข ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐๐š๐ซ๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๏ฟฝ...