Delicate

By amndasingletary

This wasn't my first job. I had been serving as a companion for years. But I had made a deal to never be sold... More

One
Two
Three
Four

Author's Note:

1.2K 16 0
By amndasingletary

Hello! And welcome to the book Delicate. 

Amazingly, I wrote this book back in 2014 which is when it became popular and then that slowly died down. 

I recently finished one of my other novels, His Rules Remain, which I hope you will go read. But that inspired me to look at all my old work and begin again on some amazing plots that I had in the past. So as I begin rewriting this story I will be updating it. My goal is at least twice a week but I am not going to make any promises, especially once the COVID-19 quarantine is over and I am forced to go back to work.

However, if you are rereading this, welcome back, I hope you like the new and improved storyline. If you are new, thank you for coming to read. 

This story will be a little more adult and while it will have a few raunchy scenes here and there, it isn't going to be some crazy sexed up romance. 

I hope to see comments and votes and that you will love the story as much as me!

Amanda Singletary!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 414 13
Why did he kidnap me? This happened 3 months ago. Many times I have tried to escape the clutches of his rough hands. Many times I have cried for help...
2.1K 54 33
As I reached for his gun I pointed it to the door. When he saw me he was shock what he did next shocked me more, he never apologized I knew it was no...
2.6M 86.8K 46
"Shift." His voice hit me like a serrated blade as he stepped out of the crude semicircle of hardened wolves that had formed around me. I pushed mys...
2.1K 83 54
"I will always find you. No matter where, no matter how far. I will. Always. Find. You." He snarled at me, so close I could feel his breath hitting m...