Rebel just for kicks ~ ELITE...

By loveisweakness7

"If you don't fit into a certain type, there's a lot of strength in just being who you are." Valerio Montesi... More

Rebel just for kicks
Freya y Valerio
Prologue
i. Troubled Mind
ii. Friend or Enemy ?
iii. An Angel
iv. Failure is not allowed
v. Feel more Human
vi. Losing Control
vii. Darkest Desires
viii. Breaking the rules
ix. Slowly Losing Her Mind
x. Panic Attack
xi. Crazy, not Creepy
xii. Not ready for this world
xiii. Small society of adults
xiv. Thinking about You
xv. Fight for my Survival
xvi. Trust, my love
xvii. Talking about stupid Rules
xviii. Misunderstanding
xix. You don't like me
xx. Because I love you too, Stupid
xxi. Not so innocent
xxii. Making a deal with the devil
xxiii. An great ballerina
xxiv. Revenge
xxv. 44 Lies
xxvi. Moving on
S3 - ACT TWO.
LOSE YOU TO LOVE ME
ACT TWO/i. What A Train Wreck
ACT TWO/ii. Teens Dramas
ACT TWO/iii. University Day
ACT TWO/iv. Generous donator
ACT TWO/v. Hope
ACT TWO/vi. Assassin
ACT TWO/vii.
ACT TWO/viii. Forgive me
ACT TWO/ix. Freaking Riverdale
ACT TWO/x. Cheers, cheers
ACT TWO/xi. Only Friends, right ?
ACT TWO/xii. Bruised Heart
ACT TWO/xiii. Not the time to be dramatic
ACT TWO/xiv. Trauma
ACT TWO/xv.Break my heart
ACT TWO/xvi.The family
ACT TWO/xvii. Polo
ACT TWO/xviii. I have feelings, bitch.
ACT TWO/xix. Time to say goodbye
The End!

Prologue

2.8K 116 3
By loveisweakness7

Freya looked straight ahead, her puffy red eyes, rigid body and quick breath.

One minute, she danced with her lips connecting to that of the love of her life, his hands lovingly caressing her delicate body with love and passion and the second after, she found herself witnessing a scene that she could never erase from her memory.

"Freya." The inspector snapped her fingers at the brunette's frozen face before adjusting to the uncomfortable club seat.

She absently twirled her pen in her hand as she watched the brunette. She was new to all of this. And she could see how much the incident had impacted her. A trail of dried tears streaked down her cheeks.

The brunette flinched to her name before she looked up from her hands to watch the inspector.

She never thought she should witness such a thing. She was just a teenager after all. She should never have worried about seeing such a thing.

She swallowed the lump of emotion down her throat before closing her eyelids again as someone stepped on the broken glass. She could still see the scene right before her eyes. The music, the feeling of euphoria and pleasure filling her and then the cries, the complete emptiness.

"I need to know what you saw." Asked the inspector taking Freya out of her stupor as she looked up at the woman again while swallowing. She absently played with her rings as she again felt the weight of looks on her.

She raised her head, met the inspector's gaze before turning her head to the side just to meet the eyes of everyone who had lived with her in the past year. She met the eyes of Samuel, Carla, Guzmàn, Nadia, Rebecca, Luís, Ander, Omar, Alvaro, Cayetana and finally Valerio and Lucrecia.

She could see Valerio's familiar anxious expression as he held her gaze with special attention. He knew it wasn't easy for her. She had already given up so much for him.

However, it was a matter of life and death.

He nodded to encourage her.

Freya laid her eyes on Lu one last time before turning her eyes again to the inspector."I saw ... I saw Valerio entering the toilet with the neck."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.6K 2.2K 45
and my heart goes bum bum bum... riverdale sweet pea celestialpetsch 2019 cover by cleo...
3.5K 342 13
A story of a beautiful teenage Farida, madly inlove with Kareem. But Her life turns up side down the moment her sister elope with her boyfriend on he...
56.4K 1.4K 30
Patrick Jane (and occasionally Simon Baker) x Fem!Reader. I do not write smut! All rights go to Bruno Heller, the directors of the Mentalist, and Sim...
2.2K 81 4
WISER THAN SERPENTS. Viktor and Belava were born as debts of their father and were forced to give up their lives for the glory of...