JASMINE ✔️ (Unedited Version)

By hj_mallick

She was his deepest secret, he was her love, it was the time to unveil it. ----- Alizey, a newly Muslim girl... More

Ch: 1
Ch : 2
Ch : 3
Ch : 4
Ch : 5
Ch : 6
Ch : 7
Ch: 8
Ch : 9
Ch : 10
Ch : 11
Ch : 12
Ch : 13
Ch : 14
Ch : 15
CH : 16
CH : 17
CH :18
CH : 19
Ch : 20
Ch : 21
Ch : 22
Ch: 23
Ch : 24
Ch: 25
Ch: 26
Ch: 27
Ch: 28
Ch: 29
Ch: 30
Ch: 31
Ch: 32
Ch: 33
Ch: 34
Ch: 35
Ch: 36
Ch: 37
Ch: 38
Ch: 39
Ch: 40
Ch: 41
Ch: 42
Ch: 43
summary

EPILOGUE

758 34 18
By hj_mallick

Their eyes were filled with tears when they saw her walking down towards her destiny. They never knew this day will come so soon and they have to let go of the precious part of her family. Alizey was more like her father but her personality resembles her mother's. Alina was the opposite. She passed a beautiful smile to Alina and her mother as she passes by them and they prayed for her peaceful future. Peace, the one who has it is the riches of all. We can conquer any battle of life if we have the peace of mind. Where is peace? It lies within us, in our heart.

الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَتَطْمَئِنُّ قُلُوبُهُمْ بِذِكْرِ اللَّهِ ۗ أَلَا بِذِكْرِ اللَّهِ تَطْمَئِنُّ الْقُلُوبُ

Who have believed and whose hearts have rest in the remembrance of Allah. Verily in the remembrance of Allah do heart finds rest!

[ Surah Raad: 28 ]

She twirled in her white and silver gharara gleefully. She was looking like a Queen directly landed from the royal era of Asia Subcontinent. The dupatta had heavy needlework which made it heavy on her head too. Nose ring adored her cylinder nose. Her eyes were perfectly eye-lined turning her eyes bigger than usual and those long lashes were coated with a thick coat of Mascara. Her jewellery was quite heavy from her tika to necklace and hands rich in bangles. She looked breathtaking. That was what he thought as she walked down the aisle towards him. Everything paused around them as deep black orbs caught mesmerizing honey-orbs gazing at them admiringly. A shy smile captured her lips as she tries to hide it by biting her lips. He was so caught up in the trance that he didn't realize his eyes have welled up. A lone tear escape from his eyes, captured in the reverie of the beauty in front of him he let it trail down his cheeks. She was his beauty. Taking her hand in his he helped her to walk up the stairs.

" Am I dreaming or Allah has really sent a hoor from heaven? " He whispered in her ears. At which she wholeheartedly smiled.

" Shall I pinch you? Maybe that will bring you back to earth. " She said playfully as they settled on the sofa. He grimaced.

" Your words are enough to break my daze. " He said distastefully and she smiled naughtily.

" I really want to pinch your cheeks right now, you look so cute with that pout. " She giggled as she mocked his expressions. He laughed looking at her. He can't be mad at her for more than a few minutes. Many people came and congratulated them which they happily received. The whole gathering admired the lovely couple. The girls adjusted her dress properly so she can sit comfortably.

" By the way, you look very handsome. " How long he had been waiting to hear that from her mouth. He sighed in contentment.

" Thank you, now I know the time I took to dress up doesn't go in vain. " He smiled at her ear to ears. She never told him how much she loved that smile. It was so captivating. They stared at each other in awe like no one matters at the moment when someone cleared his throat. They instantly break the eye contact and looked at the intruder. It was Farhan with Wardah standing in front of them hand in hand. Alizey eyes first landed on their interlocked hands then travelled to their face. Farhan had a charming smile as he congratulated them while Wardah apart from what she had expected leaned and hugged her. She was taken aback for a moment but then give in the hug.

" I hope our past wouldn't ruin the present," she whispered the most unexpected words in her ears which left her tongue tight. She was never the one who hold grudges but when her eyes had fallen on her the memory of the garden appeared in her head. In the meantime, Wardah settled down on the sofa beside her.

" I was too naive and over-reactive at that time. I was fighting against destiny imposing myself on him which was useless. I am glad that later but eventually I realized my stupidity and accepted Farhan. And believe me, I am very happy. " she smiled at her then glanced towards Farhan who heartily laughed at something Dawood had said.

" I am so happy for you. All is well when the end is well. " she politely smiled at her and Wardah give a reassuring squeeze to her hand. Wardah and Farhan's nikah was done only Rukhsati was remaining.

" I am glad she changed her mind, " When they left Dawood whispered to her. She saw genuine satisfaction on his face. He had told her that if he loses her he will lose a part of her childhood too. She was pleased that everything between them settled at last.

" Alhumdulillah, for a second when I saw her coming towards us my breath got stuck in my throat. " she huffed at which Dawood laughed richly.

" Really! I never knew you were scared of her," he said between a laugh at which she glared at him.

" I wasn't afraid I was cautious. The guests are here to attend our wedding, not to enjoy wrestling," she said in an obvious manner. He was amused by her remark.

" But maybe you have given them the taste of both in one. " he wiggled his brow suggestively.

" Still I can entertain them but the opponent will be different," she said and innocently batted her lashes at him which was quite suspicious.

" Who? " even though he knew the answer he cautiously asked her.

" You, " she said without any hesitation. He grinned evilly.

" That will be on-air as breaking news,' Bride and groom wrestled on their wedding stage' " he said while imagining the scenario in his head she giggled.

" if someone heard our conversation they will announce us insane. " they laughed at her comment. Life seems much more beautiful if you have an understanding companion by your side and they had found each other for themselves.

They had entirely different personalities from one another as destiny has chosen two poles apart identities for one another but there was a similarity in them even after being poles apart from they stayed loyal. They weren't in love but they respected their relationship proving that loyalty and respect are essential than love.

No power can stop two souls from falling in love. It has been told that everybody has a soulmate because Allah has created us in pair. There are many married couples who aren't in love with each other and they are compromising in their relationship, you know why is that? Because they are not bound with their soulmates. Their soul can't form a proper connection, when the connection misfits, it sparks, it resists, it repels and at last, Boom! There is a short-circuit.
At every blink, at every glimpse, you will fall deeper and deeper in love with your soulmate cause you are obliged to fall in love with a part of you, without realizing you will be soaked in love and you will cherish it forever.

_______________

Alizey's PoV

I am feeling like the luckiest girl in the entire universe. I am all giddy and joyous from head to toe. I am in the halo of pleasure. Everything sense so magical and sentimental. I miss Baba, I saw mama talking to his photo frame last night when I went to her room. I want to assume how he would have reacted on this day when his Jasmine was going to leave him. A lone tear escaped from my eyes which I didn't wipe. I miss you so much Baba, every time, every breath. You are a major missing piece of my life and no one can fill that hollow.
There was a knock on the door so I adjusted myself properly in the middle of the bed. The room was elegantly decorated with flowers and the most touchy part was there was a bowl of water with Jasmines in it like we use to have in our house. The fragrance of my henna and Jasmine give the atmosphere a romantic touch which was quite captivating.

Gracefully, my man entered the room with the most adoring smile on his lips. His charisma was like a king, bold, and studious. He took me in his trance as he walked towards the bed and sat in front of me.

" Welcome home, Wifey," he said taking my hand in his and kissing the back of my palm. At the sudden contact, my body immediately warmed up.

" Thank you, Hubby" I smiled at him ear to ear and hold his hand. He recited a dua with his hand on my forehead and I closed my eyes enjoying his warmth and masculine scent. His proximity has awakened chaos in my system.

" You don't have any idea how many times I have dreamed of you in my room that now today you are actually here it feels like a dream, a piece of my illusion," he said in a deep grave
voice and genuine eyes. My heart swelled.

Oh Allah safe me!

" I am all yours and that's not a dream. " I said and I gently place my hand on his face and he leaned in my touch.

" You know where there is love, expectations grow automatically but I don't want to burden my desires or necessities on you, I only want you to live a happy life with me and be my peace and make me yours," he said looking in my eyes as he played with my fingers.

" I will try my best, " I told him without hesitation. He smiled politely, his signature smile.

" I love you, " he said as he planted a kiss on the ring finger and knuckles.

" I love you, " I announced with all my rights that brought a widespread grin on his lips. I mirrored his expression.

____________

The wedding was held in Peshawar but we will be shifted to Karachi because Younus Uncle had handed over the company of Karachi to Dawood. It was not the branch which was under Baba's name, it was a part of Younus Uncle's inheritance. Moreover, the decision they made was good for both of us as our boutique was also in Karachi. I can feel how my family is trying to compensate for all those years which they had missed with us. I truly appreciate their efforts.

I was standing by the window gazing at my room across the lawn where I used to live whenever I visited here. Often I have seen Dawood standing at the same spot as I am. How the time had changed now I am in his room, I mean our room, as his wife. I was broken out of my reverie as two hands snaked around my waist, hugging me from behind. He placed his chin on my shoulder after planting a kiss on my cheeks. I was feeling so shy as butterflies flutter in my stomach.

Mercy!

" Good morning, Lizu. " He mumbled in an alluring morning-voice. I gulped I was already on the brink of melting.

" Good morning, " I almost voiced. I know he can sense my vulnerability and he was enjoying his effect on me.

" You should get ready everyone must be waiting for us. " I said as I bit my lips. I was too aware of his presence behind me.

" Just a little more and I will go," he said as he hid his face in the crook of my neck. I forgot about everything at this moment as his hot breath fanned my neck.

" Dawood, " I whispered and he hummed in response, too caught up teasing me.

" Dada Jan is staring at us. " he jerked immediately and I burst in fits of laughter.

" You liar, " he tried to hold me again but I dodged him.

" I didn't lie see the photo frame on your left, it seems like he was watching us. " I reasoned suppressing my laugh. He looked on his left then look at me with a raised brow totally amused by my reason.

" Now get ready, I am waiting for you. " I chirped and gently shoved him towards the washroom. I shook my head at his expression and went towards the dressing table to wear the jewellery. He came out of the washroom handsomely dressed up in Dark Brown kurta Shalwar. He was rubbing his head with the towel. Leaving my jewellery I walk towards him and with newfound confidence, I took the towel from him and rub it over his head myself. For a moment he went rigid then a sly smile captured his lips. I turned to hang the towel on the stand in the balcony but I felt a grip on my hand stopping me from walking away.

" You look stunning, " he said holding both hands in his. His eyes held so much intensity that I couldn't hold his sight and lower my gaze. He placed his lips gently on my forehead then whispered in my ears.

" You are the most beautiful gift from Allah. Even if I have been given a choice, I would have chosen you again and again" he kissed my earlobe and I shivered under his touch. Clearing my throat I place my palm on his chest as a signal that its enough for now and he immediately catches it. He drags me along with him towards the dresser. He pulled out a rectangular velvet box from the drawer and give it to me.

" Last night, your husband forgot to give this to you so I thought maybe I should give it to you," he said playfully as he flip the box open and a beautiful locket came in sight.

" I only accept this gift from my husband. " I played along turning towards the mirror. When my eyes fall on our reflection. We look so beautiful together. He was not looking at us, he was looking at me with admiration and love-filled eyes. Indeed I am blessed. Involuntarily I heartily prayed to Allah to protect us from evil eyes.

He stepped behind me and placed the locket around my neck then placed his hands on my shoulders gazing at our reflection in the mirror. I caress the locket adoring my cylinder neck. It was beautiful. My eyes look brighter than usual. My gaze travelled to meet his. They held intensity to pull me towards him.

" It's beautiful, " I praised as a smile danced on my lips.

" I am honoured," he said as he kissed my earlobe and turn me around.

" Let me see you a little longer," he said in trance. I bit my lips.

" They are waiting for us. " I whispered not to break out of the reverie.

" Umm-hmm, " he hummed but didn't move. I laughed at his act. I pick up the brush and combed his hair the way he does. My move has taken him by surprise but before he can comprehend I slide away. Mr Dawood, I am full of surprises, just wait and watch.

Gotcha!

I laughed at his reflections as he wears his wristwatch. " You have to pay back, Lizu." he devilishly smiled at me. He took my hand and intertwined them together as we walked out of our room to the dining area.

_______________

The evening passed by with our family. I had not seen Dawood the whole day. I miss him. He had been so clingy in the morning that not having him around seems absurd. I was sitting on the swing in the Balcony when I felt a presence beside me. I turned my head to see Dawood sitting beside me but he wasn't alone. Hadi bhai was standing in front and Saud Bhai taking place on the Chair. Have I dozed off? why I didn't feel their presence?

" Have I done something wrong? Why are you all surrounding me as I will be soon interrogated? " I asked sitting straight.

" As you are the only girl who can understand his current situation so we want your guidance regarding his 'matter' as you are closest to her. " Dawood introduced the scenario which was about Hadi Bhai's matter and I think I have an idea where this ship is sailing. I eyed all of them one by one. Dawood was looking at me like he was trying to read my mind, Hadi Bhai gave me those awful puppy eyes which were certainly unconvincing and Saud Bhai sat there enjoying the weather, unfazed by the drama he was a part of.

" Okay, how can I help you? " I give in because I was actually anticipating their manly drama.

_____________

The weather was amazing. The whole family had gathered outside the house in the widespread lawn where you can have a football match, too. The sky had turned dark, veiled by clouds.
There was a cozy sitting arrangement at a minor part of the lawn where usually the get-together was held. The men were discussing politics while the women were engaged in discussing nothing and everything, drifting from topics to topics.

Danish and Alina were playing with Farwa and Feroze. The little cuties giggle and scream as they run around after them. Most of us held a mug of tea in their hand, some halfway, some almost done with the beverage.

After finishing our cup I, Zareen, and Ayesha went for a stroll barefoot on the grass. Zareen doesn't have a protruding stomach as she was in her earlier stage of pregnancy but now she has a habit of caressing her stomach or lazily keeping a hand on it as if feeling the life inside her.

" Shouldn't we have called Linta to tag along? " Ayesha said gesturing towards the area where everyone was sitting but Linta wasn't there cause she had gone inside as Daniyal Bhai has arrived and called her.

" We will, we won't punish her by leaving her with the old ladies, " I commented and they laughed. Linta was a good company, with full of life and realistic nature and soul that craves for adventure.

We walked and discussed everything we can until we rounded and came back to the table again where Linta had joined by now. We wore our slippers and I take a hold of Linta's hand.

" Come on, there is a lot to talk about. " I dragged her with us. Zareen whispered something in her at which she glanced at Ayesha with a pleasant smile, who was busy tying her shoelace. All of us walked towards the backyard soon disappearing from the elders' view.

" This place is like heaven, so peaceful. " Ayesha said inhaling a long gush of air. Fresh earthy scent invaded our nostrils as it was mizzling now and then. We entered a clearing and our jaw dropped.

The boys had done pretty good arrangements. There were fairy lights wrapped around the tree trunk forming a circle. A carpet was spread which lead to the tent which was elegantly decorated with flowers and lights.
In the middle of the tent stand our very handsome Hadi bhai nervously gazing at Ayesha with a handsome smile. ' You go, my boy, ' I cheered heartily.

Saud bhai came and take a hand of Zareen dragging her along with him as they smiled at each other. Daniyal bhai takes Linta with him. Leaving me and dumbfounded Ayesha. I felt a hand around my waist, I look beside me to find mesmerizing honey orbs staring at me lovingly.

" Asalam o Alaikum, love," he whispered as he kissed the side of my head. I lean onto him.

" Walaikum Asalam, you all did a great job. It looks magical. " I praised the effort they had made.

Ayesha looks around and we cheered as Hadi bhai walked towards her and she remains rooted at the spot. I know her legs must be shivering right now.
He stood in front of her and offered her his arm to take and walk along with him to the tent.

" I prefer if you carry me there, I think my legs have forgotten how to walk. " Ayesha joked as she took his arm. She can do anything. I smiled at the most beautiful couple. Hadi bhai said something to her which I couldn't catch but it sounds like ' I would never mind' They walked towards the tent and she let go of his arm standing face to face. He smiled at her looking in her eyes as she smiled back. Slow music played from the speaker, then I saw Danisha and Alina as the DJ at the corner. Meeting my eyes they send me a flying kiss and I laughed. 

" Ayesha, I have loved you since forever. I don't know how to express the love I have for you in words but I want you to be by my side till my last breath and in Jannah, of course. " she laughed at the last part. I was so happy for both of them.

" My love, will you be my Queen, my peace, my wife? I had asked your parents, only your approval is remaining. " He quickly added at which she laughed wholeheartedly throwing her head back.

" So this was going behind my back! " She exclaimed tapping her foot on the ground and he looked at her innocently. Her eyes were flickering with mischievousness. Hadi Bhai gulped. He was looking at her with hope in his eyes.

" Okay, I am letting it go for this time because I have thought a better way to avenge you. " She said taking a step forward towards him.

" That is? " he whispered to her, it was inaudible but I read his lips. She forwards her left hand.

" Make me Mrs Hadi. " She is always so dramatic. We laughed at the scenario she created. Poor Hadi Bhai! He slipped the ring in her ring finger and lovingly stared at her.

" Thank you, Aish, you had almost given me a heart attack. " he sighed and she grins playfully.

" The pleasure is all mine, " she winked at him.

The fireworks started which was set up by Dayan and Aliyan. The dark night sky was covered with the beautiful fluorescence of fireworks. We all stared at the amazing performance in awes.

Then I feel Dawood pull me closer to him. Our eyes met and I saw his eyes glimmering brighter than the fireworks.

" I love you, " he whispered without breaking eye contact. I shyly smiled at him.

" More than anything? " I asked enjoying our little exchange.

" More than my life," he said as he intertwined our fingers in a firm grip.

" I love you, " I told him and he grinned.

" More than anything? " he repeated my question.

" More than everything" I replied and a widespread grin captured his lips.

Sometimes words are not enough to describe your emotions and feelings for a person. Love is a strong word but I don't think so that it can narrate what my heart feels for the person who had magically penetrated in my soul and now running as a fuel in my bloodstream.

I, Alizey Jasmine Khan, declare that I love you with my heart, soul and every pore of my body. To be your peace and soulmate and never to leave your side till Jannah and beyond.

The End

••••••••••••••••
Assalam Alaikum

I hope your journey with Jasmine has been amazing.

JazakAllah for your constant encouragement and support. I would not have completed it without you.

Do share your reviews!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 7.4K 46
Guys it's going to be a pure and innocent love story. If anyone is looking for a dark romantic story then it's not for you. But still you are welcome...
40.6K 2.3K 32
Jahanara's world is filled with monstrous silhouettes, looming in the dark around her, ready to harm her. The coldness of her eyes could slit people'...
716K 47.3K 39
[Highest ranking: #1 in Spiritual on 15/8/18] ••• • In which a girl saved a boy's life in the most unexpected of circumstances • She drank water. He...
309K 16.7K 29
~ Dill k kissay kahan nahi hotay Han wo sabse bayaan nahi hotay ~ ********* She is innocent. He is rude. She is shy. He is introvert. S...