The Scars of a Wolf

By Artist1923

The wolf attacked me and I feel as though now bearing these scars I am alive but a part of me is dead. No one... More

The Scars of a Wolf
Beautiful (2)
No Mistakes (3)
Unexpected (4)
Secrets (5)
Unprepared (6)
No replacements (7)
Too much (8)
Myths and Legends (9)
Nightmares,and Fights (10)
Mrs.Barbie and her Wicked ways (11)
Strong Wolf Heart(12)
It runs within the family (13)
Passion in the art of Training (15)
Goodbye Battles [16]

Unsafe Town (14)

261 5 0
By Artist1923

Hey guys so I know I was supposed to post this like last week and I so would have but I only just got internet back. Well now that I have it back I am posting! Id also like to inform you that Scars of a wolf book two is in the process of being written!!! Yes I knosw! I actually cannot wait for it to come out you'll get the scoop on Rosa and Trent's further journey. EeeeeEppp!!!!! Well I hope you enjoy! Please vooe and read read read!!!

Comment

Vote

And always...

READ! ♥

LUV YOU! -artist1923 ♠

My eyes are swollen, and I can barely hold myself up I feel so weak. I still carry my naked self across the yard fumbling every few steps, but I eventually make it inside.

I don't know if my father will come back so I decide I shouldn't stay here. I go upstairs to clothe myself, and I grab my duffel bag and begin packing. I toss in the essentials and end with a picture of my mother and I. I throw the bag over my shoulder and head out to my jeep drving to Trent's.

*knock knock*

I stand outside Trent's house knocking on his door, and when he answers I fall into his arms and cry. I explain to Trent what happened and ask if I can stay with him. "Rosa you never have to ask." Says Trent as he hugs me. I lean into him and fall asleep exhausted from today.

My thoughts are invaded with my father, and my mother's death. I am so rialed up everytime I think of it my heart races with adrenaline. The only thing I feel like doing is punching and screaming.

When I wake up I'm in Trent's bed next to him. Outside the night sky is dark and the wind is screeching. I get up to get a glass of water, and I hear a knocking noise near the door. "Trent?" I ask carrying my glass of water and looking towards the door, nothing. The wind becomes louder and rain begins to fall. I hear scratching in the floor boards, and now I'm begining to get scared. I go back to the kitchen and lightning flashes but that is not what caused me to drop my glass and scream as it shattered on the floor. When the lightning flashed I saw a man outside with glowing gold eyes.

Trent comes rushing into the kitchen. "Rosa! Rosa are you alright!?" He takes me into his arms as I stutter. "A...a man out..outside." I manage to say and point to the kitchen window. Trent looks at me and then the window, then he grabs a knife. "Stay here." He tells me and I couldn't speak to ask him to stay. I watch as he goes outside and comes back in shortly after. "Rosa there is nobody out there." I just stand there without opening my mouth. "Come on, let's go back to bed." Says Trent as he wraps his soaking wet arm around my waist.

Trent changes into dry clothes and I curl up into his body to sleep. What was with me? I swear I saw a man. I come to the comclusion that I am completely and utterly tramatized and imagining things.

****

I don't wake up until noon the next day, and when I come out Trent is watching the news.

"Five teens were found dead last night by another animal attack. People are asked to keep away from forest areas and trails. This is where we pressume the animal is hiding out."

"More wolf attacks?" I say to Trent.

"Yeah, they are getting worse." Says Trent and shuts of the news. Trent and I know that these aren't just average wolf attacks, they are werewolf attacks.

"Could it be my father behind all the attacks?" I ask Trent as I come to sit next to him.

"I thought he skipped town?"

"Yes, but he could still be arranging them." I say.

"Doubtful. I think that the person or people behind the attacks are looking for something. Your father could have gotten what he wanted before." At that moment there was a knock at the door that made me jump. Trent goes to answer it as I get food.

As I finish my cereal I realize Trent is still outside. I go to see what is going on and so when I open the door I see Trent talking with an african-canadian man. I could hear Trent raising his voice and shaking his head. The other man nodded and spoke calmly. "Trent what's wrong?" I ask as I step towards them, but they do not hear me. "They can't be coming for her." I hear Trent say. The other man notices my pressence and points it out to Trent. I look at him and say. "That something they're looking for...its me?"

****

Rafiel is the name of the dark man. He has a shaved head with a tattoo that makes up

where his hair should be. He is built much more than Trent and his skin looks like dark chocolate. He is also a werewolf. Rafiel tells me what he had told Trent; he heard people from his pack talking about the werewolves looking for "the one". He knew who Trent was and found out that I his girlfriend was this so called 'one' they are looking for. He said I am the one they want to kill, or that's atleast what he's heard. That I am the destined one, the key to being unstoppable.

"I won't let them touch you." Trent says and kisses me.

"They are already in your town and know who you are. Its best to be on your way." Says Rafiel.

"And go where? If they know who I am, why haven't they killed me yet? I cannot run forever." I tell Rafiel.

"I do not know why they have killed others and not you. I mean they must be drawn to your energy. That is why I suggest we leave, it is strange. But if you choose to stay for the time being, I will have my two best warriors come here to help protect you, until we leave. Which for your sake should be in atleast a week or two." I take in what Rafiel had said and know that he is right. There is no way we can stay in Beaton and be safe with the new werewolves. They eventually will get me.

"Trent, Rafiel is right." I say trying to sound strong. Trent now is the one who cannot find words. He holds his head in his hands and pounds a fist against the table.

****

(Trent's POV)

It feels too late, and as though all hope is slowly begining to disappear. I never expected it to come to this; the werewolves after her, and us soon to be on the run.

The one I love is in so much danger and no one has any idea how to keep her safe...alive. I MUST stay strong and tell myself I can keep her safe. I cannot, will not let them hurt her. THEY WILL NOT DESTROY HER!

(Rosa's pov)

Rafiel's warriors are on their way to Beaton as "protective services." As much as that is supposed to make me feel safer, it doesn't. I still am terrifeied. Every little unknown thing scares me. Most of the time I don't even leave Trent's house, and even the odd times I do I watch everything on high alert.

Trent tries to get me to go with him to the store for food but I just lay in bed. "I'll just stay here." I say to him as I curl up to where his body used to be.

Trent comes over and kisses my forehead. "We'll get through this. I promise you." He kisses me once more and goes out.

That is all I want. I think to myself. I just want to get through this, survive this, and forget this. All I think about is my life so far. I was attacked by a wolf/ werewolf, qland in the future he turns out to be my boyfriend that can still potentially kill me. I'm left with scares that make me feel dead, and wish I were dead, people (werewolves) want me dead, my father murdered my mother, attacked me because I'm 'destined', and all people keep saying is that I'll get through it!

Get through it!? Blood thirsty werewolves out for me, odds are not in my favor and I cannot see the bright side. I'll just lie to myself like everyone else seems to be doing. 'Dont worry Rosa. You will get through it.'

I fall asleep for what seemed like seconds but when I read my clock it tells me I've been asleep for two hours. I get myself up and make the bed. Then I look at myself in the mirror, my hair is in a braid from last night and my clothes are dirty. I grab a pair of jeans and a red long sleeved shirt. When Im done I head out of the room.

Trent is standing with Rafiel and two other peiple in the kitchen. One is male and has the same skin colour as Rafiel. He is smaller than Rafiel but still quite muscular, and he has long shaggy black hair. The other person is female, her skin is lighter than the man's but still resembles chocolate. She is built like I am and has scars over her heart..they look like mine. He hair is sleek and dark pulled back into am elastic. "Hello." I say and announce my pressence.

"Rosa these are Rafiel's warriors." Trent says and waves me over. I stand with Trent and he places his hand on my waist. I look to Rafiel and he begins introductions.

"This is Cytal." He says and gestures to the man. "And this is Sashah. She is one of the few female werewolves, like you Rosa." He says and gestures to the woman. "They are my best warriors and will be a great help"

I shake their hands and give them a hello. Cytal does not talk very much but Sashah and I talk for quite a while. "I was attacked by a leader of a werewolf pack. He thought I was..." Sashah drifts off and looks at me.

"He thought you were...me." I say wonderinf how many other female werewolves have been attacked because they were thought to be me.

Sashah continues with her story. "He was going to rip out my heart. Luckily Rafiel was near by and saved me." Sashah rubs her scars as if she feels the pain all over again.

"I am so sorry Sashah." I say to her wishing there was something I could do.

After Sashah and I finish our conversation I go inside and sit with Trent. "I feel as though we are under house arrest." I say looking out the window seeing Cytal walk around the house.

"It isn't that bad. In a couple of days we will be on our way." I nod and Trent senses my fear. He pulls my chin until it is cenitmeters from his, and then he grabs my face and kisses me. I kiss him back and whisper, "I love you." He bites his lip and looks at me with his sexy eyes and kisses me whispering it back into my ear. I melt and can't help hut giggle. "That's the smile I've been missing." Says Trent as he comes behind me and wraps his arms around me. "And that's the touch I've been missing." I say silently and his arms tighten around me warming me up. "I'm always here." He says.

After a few minutes Trent puts on the kettle amd ai set up a movie. When everything is done I take a sip of my coffee and rest my head on Trent's chest. I run my fingers up and down his arms tracing his veins and muscles. When he breathes in I breathe out in perfect harmony. We don't even watch the movie we talk and take in eachother.

"With everything going on we've never been alone and had time to relax." Says Trent. I listen to him as he talks. He tells me I am beautiful and traces my scars and that when we are apart it hurts him.

"Trent I'm scared." I say staring at his arms trying not to let any tears fall.

"Rosa I know how scared you are, but everyday I will be here to keep you safe. You'll wake up next to me. I won't let anyone hurt you, not even myself. I won't give up on protecting you." He says and rests his head on mine. I let tears fall only because I am happy. I push my facr closer to his and grab a handfull of his shirt.

He breathes in and I breathe out....in perfect harmony.

******************************************

Sooo how was that chapter!!!?? Any questions leave them in the comment box. Any reconmendations leave them also in the comment box, hope you enjoyed this chapter everyone!

LUV YOU -artist1923 ♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 77 18
Surviving a rough life with an abusive boyfriend and almost continuous fighting at home is hard. I keep everything to myself and to top it off I have...
13.7K 680 32
I couldn't have another person make me a promise they couldn't keep. I didn't want to do this anymore, this endless game of circling confusion. My m...
104K 3.3K 26
Being a Human and Werewolf is not that hard as it seems. Well, that is what my mother said. My life is not what it seems is not normal is very compl...
151K 9.8K 23
It's always been Rex Ford. I've always loved him. I think I always will. Sometimes though, you have to walk away from those that you love, because of...