Strong Wolf Heart(12)

So here is the last chapter for a little bit I had better get to writing! Hope you enjoy!

Read

Vote

Comment!!

Its the weekend now and I no longer have to face Lexie. I literally want to kill her, but getting away from Lexie doesn't stop what is coming, my transformation. Tonight Trent is going to help me turn into a werewolf, I'm afraid. Luckily my father is gone again on one of his work trips. Now I don't have to fimd an excuse to be at Trent's all weekend.

I get up from the quest bed where I had slept the other night. I walk down the hall to find Trent cooking brunch. "Good morning." I say as I walk into Trent's kitchen, I plop down onto a kitchen chair. Trent hands me a coffee and heads back to the stove.

"Morning." He says.

"I didn't know you could cook." I say while taking a sip of the rich coffee.

Trent laughs as he throws some scrambled eggs and bacon on two plates. "I live by myself, I sorta needed to learn. And it comes in handy." He says as he brings over the plates if food and hands me one.

"You have many young girls staying over for breakfast?" I tease.

"No, just one." He smiles and kisses my cheek. Then as he goes back to his seat he spills coffee on himself. "OUCH!!" He yells laughing behind it. I laugh amd eat my breakfast.

By the time Trent and I finish brunch and get dressed in day clothes its already two o'clock. "So what are we going to do today?" I ask as I jump beside him on the couch.

"I dunno. We could rent some movies, or go to the library. Whatever you want." Says Trent wrapping his arm around me.

I ponder on the though. We have hours to kill before....that time. Mhm. "Movies." I say.

"Alright then we should head out now I dunno when the movie store closes on a saturday." I nod and get up with Trenr.

We drive downtown Beaton until we hit the movie store. When we walk in I see Janice manding the cash register. "Hey." I say weakly as we pass her. She looks up from the cash and waves.

"So what movies should we get?" Trent's voice chimes in.

I look up at him. "Romance!" I say as I pull him down the section marked romance. Trent practically screams out No!

***

(Trents p.o.v.)

By the time we got home it was four o'clock and Rosa had put on one of her movies. Now its almost six o'clock she's fallen asleep in my lap.

I brush strands of her hair out of her face. Her one scar is slashed across her face that traces down her chest. "I am a monster." I tell myself. I never meant to hurt her, and I never will again. I have control now and she'll be safe. I trsce my finger tips across her scar, she shifts in her sleep and I lift my hand.

Its hard to believe that Rosa is a werewolf and her first transformation is tonight. My fragile Rosa, she's been through enough and now this. Its not fair.

I lift Rosa slightly so I can get up. I get up to cook dinner. Its not long before Rosa wakes up.

(Rosa's p.o.v.)

My eyelids slowly begin to open. I hear the sound of food being prepared, but I had already known from the smell entering my nose. I rub my eyes, stretch and pull myself off the couch. Outside I see the spring day coming to an end in a couple hours. Before I know it I'll be a werewolf. I'm reassured everything will be alright with Trent being there. I walk to the kitchen and grab a glass of water.