Black Swan || J.JK (Slow Upda...

By Yoonchrisgull

"Be careful. Do not die." North has always been a mess. Murder and crime rule the streets while the once with... More

Bring The Pain On
White Swan
Healing
Intimidating Hunter
Gone Too Long
The Lingering Devil
Found You
Control
Protect You
Guardian's Peace
New Journey
Grieving

Forward

1.8K 73 11
By Yoonchrisgull

Maze Runner

"You can't hold me down. You know I'm a fighter."

----------------

synopsis

"Be careful. Do not die."

North has always been a mess. Murder and crime rule the streets while the once with power force open slavery and abuse upon the poor people who resides there. He had to escape. Just like all his friends who had left one by one, he was the last to lead the way towards the south. He knew he will face difficulty, but to this extend, he did not know.

Thou the forest of hardships and cruel reality with hands cuffed and raw with thorn cuffs, he managed to find a light, a white who kept the light in his dark world. She was his white swan and he was her protector.

"Kill me. If you have ever loved me. Kill me before I hurt you.. "

----------------

inspired

BTS ON official MV

---------------

au

BTS ON au

Maze runner au

---------------

warning

Story contain slight smut, adult topics and scenes. Use of vulgar language and gore and extreme violence.

You have been warned.

---------------

copyright

I don't own any of the bts members. The plotline and the fictional characters are mine. Any similarities to other book is a coincidence.
Credit © Yoonchrisgull

-----------------

Enjoy 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 360 27
???: I know l have said this to you a lot of times............. but I will repeat the same sentence that you are doing a great mistake by helping me...
158 27 4
Your job gets you into trouble sometimes. Who would have thought crime journalism would put so many targets on your back? But, it's happening again...
74.8K 3.9K 106
[C O M P L E T E D] "I can stay as rational as you want me to be, but never expect me to care less about you at any moment; that's an ocean you can't...
1K 65 38
"Don't come near me, or else--" he cut me in the middle and said ,"or else what are you capable of doing Dr. Y/N , run away again just like last time...