My Only 1 (Njomziana)

By wueu2w2uwu

Njomza Vitia was just helping Ariana Grande with her 6th album, but then, she found herself falling for the b... More

1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
A/N

6

425 16 12
By wueu2w2uwu

"Good morning boo," I felt Ariana's lips on my forehead. I tried to pretend to be still asleep, but I can feel a smile tugging at my face. It was only yesterday when Ariana asked me to be her girlfriend, but it felt like we had already spent a lifetime as a couple. "You look so beautiful today." Ariana continued, her lips hovering over mine. My arms were wrapped around her, and I pulled her closer to me until our lips met. I finally opened my eyes, and I saw my girlfriend lying across the pillow from me, her natural curls a messy heap on the pillow.

Just spending a day as Ariana's girlfriend made me realize that she was the best kisser ever. The mere touch of her lips can take you away from reality. She really just wants you to focus on her and only her.

I slipped my tongue between her delicate lips and she moaned softly into my mouth. She drew circles on my thigh with two fingers, and I can feel myself getting a little wet at that.

"Mmmh babe," she sighed and stirred my tongue with hers, her fingers speeding up. 

"Hold on," I pulled away and sat up. "We can't fuck right now."

"Who said we were going to?" Ariana looked genuinely puzzled.

"We're gonna get too carried away and then we won't be able to stop ourselves. And...I wanna tell our families first before...all that...you know?"

"Alright, but we're not done yet."

Before I could figure out what she meant, she pounced on me and pinned me to the bed, licking her lips. Her lips crashed onto mine and she kissed me aggressively, with tongue and all.

It was only when I looked over Ariana's shoulder and saw on the clock that it was 11 am that we ended our heated make out session, covered in hickeys and my lips bleeding from Ariana nibbling on them.

"Oh shit," Ariana quickly pulled something over the bra and panties that she slept in. "I forgot, but my mom and Frankie are coming over to eat tonight. I gotta prepare. See you downstairs, love." she quickly ran downstairs.

I blushed at the pet name and changed into a hoodie and some jeans, then walked over to the bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. To be honest, I was a little nervous for the family dinner. I was really close with Joan and Frankie, but this was going to be the first time I see them since me and Ariana started dating. I wonder how they were going to react to the news.

After I finished brushing my teeth, I went downstairs to see Ariana beside the stove, stirring a pot of soup. I tiptoed behind her and placed my hands on her waist, resting my head on her shoulder. She giggled and booped my nose, licking my cheek with the tip of her tongue. Courtney strode into the kitchen and raised her eyebrows at me and Ariana. 

"Soo...no special reason why you guys are acting like a couple?" she said, putting on her 'know-it-all' face.

"Because we are a couple." Ariana put her hands on her hips and gave her a defiant look.

"Yup, I can see that." Courtney pointed to Ariana's neck, which was almost completely red because of the hickeys. Ariana gasped and put her hand over her mouth.

"Fuck, I better cover that before Joan and Frankie comes," She took my hand and tugged me upstairs with her. "Njomza, you too. Courtney can you take care of the soup?"

"Got it," Courtney gave us a thumbs up.

Ariana sat down in the sink of our bathroom. I never understood why she did that. I preferred standing on the ground when doing my make up. She pulled out some concealer from a drawer and quickly covered her neck with it. When she was done, she hopped down from the sink counter and started on my neck, the brush tickling a little.

"Are you ready to tell them?" Ariana asked after a long moment of silence. 

"Who?"

"My mom and Frankie and everyone. I wonder how our fans are going to react."

"I mean, your arianators ship us, so they'll be excited."

"They do be wildin' though," Ariana laughed, shaking her head. 

She twisted the concealer close and threw it back in the drawer. I looked in the mirror. My neck looked as good as new, smooth and unblemished.

"Come on now, they'll be here soon." she ran back into the kitchen and started making some kinda vegan meatball dish.

It was 4 pm when I heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it," I called out to Ariana, who was taking a pie out of the oven, and ran towards the door. 

"Hi Njomza," Joan gave me a hug when I opened the door.

"Hey omza," Frankie gave me a goofy smile and walked into his sister's house. His mom followed behind him, with Ariana's dogs trailing after them, barking and jumping excitedly. 

"Mommyyyyy!" Ariana practically bounced out of the kitchen door and ran to Joan with her arms outstretched. They shared a daughter and mother moment, hugging and saying 'i miss you' even though they just saw each other two weeks ago.

"No hug for big brother?" Frankie faked looking offended, and Ariana also embraced him, laughing in her cute little voice. 

"Courtney and Aaron, are you guys eating with us?" Ari asked them.

"Well we don't really have anywhere to go," Courtney shrugged, standing up from the couch she was sitting on and walking into the dining room. Aaron was too busy watching tiktoks to notice that Ariana asked him a question, so she left him on the couch to cackle at his tiktoks.

"Is the album going well?" asked Joan once we had all started eating.

"Pretty much. I was sick the other day so I couldn't make it to the studio, but thankfully I had Njomza and my friends to take care of me." Ariana put and arm around me and leaned into me. Joan wore a confused and suspicious expression, but it quickly faded when Ariana started talking about her latest song.

We got through half of the dinner without Joan mentioning the intimate gesture Ari had made to me and I relaxed, thinking that she forgot it or just misunderstood it.

"Little sis, can you pass me the salt?" Frankie pointed at the salt shaker beside Ariana. She nodded and reached over, trying to pass the salt to her brother. Just as Frankie took the salt from her, the sleeve of her crewneck slipped away from her wrist, revealing a hickey that we had forgotten to cover up. Blushing, Ariana quickly pulled the sleeve over her arm, but it was too late.

"Ariana, where did you get that from?" Joan raised her voice, her smile faltering from her face. Everyone at the table became silent, waiting for Ariana to respond.

"W-what are you talking about?" My girlfriend stammered.

"Ariana, my eyesight is better than yours. I saw a hickey. Please explain."

"Well um I-I..." Ari looked to the ground, everyone's gaze piercing through her.

"Ari," Joan demanded. "Explain now please. I don't remember you dating anyone after Pete. God, that boy Pete. Don't even get me started on him. I thought he was nice...anyways Ariana, don't try to hide anything from me. I will find out sooner or later."

"I'm dating Njomza."

There was a long moment of shock as Joan tried to process what her daughter has just told her. Meanwhile Courtney and Aaron, who was just walking into the room, didn't seem one bit surprised. Courtney must've told him about me and Ariana being together.

"Wow, that's great!" Frankie broke the silence and shot a look at his mother, expecting her to say something. 

"When were you gonna tell me if I hadn't glimpsed that hickey?" Joan put her hands on her hips, but she was smiling.

"Oh umm I was gonna tell you after dinner." Ariana bit her lip nervously.

"Aww honey did you think that I weren't gonna accept you? Of course I do. That's amazing! I've always wanted Njomza to be my daughter in law."

Now it was my turn to blush. Ariana hugged me and buried her face in my neck. I can feel her sucking on my sweet spot, and I pursed my lips, trying not to moan out loud.

We finished our food and played Monopoly and sang for the rest of the night. Unfortunately, Joan and Frankie had to leave before midnight, so we said our farewells and promised to meet up again soon.

"So," Ariana sat down in my lap after she closed the door behind her mother and brother. 

"So what?"

"When are we gonna tell your parents and the world?"

"I don't know Ari," I sighed. "It's not that I don't want them to know...but I don't know if they'll be as accepting as Frankie and Joan."

"Alright. We'll do it whenever you're ready." she cupped my face in her hands and kissed me on the lips. I put my arms around her and deepened the kiss, her legs slowly unfurling to wrap around my waist.

"Ugh, can you guys do that somewhere else?" Courtney came in the room, looking away from us.

"No, Chipotle." I said without pulling away from the kiss.

Courtney rolled her eyes and took a seat on the couch opposite ours, pulling out her phone, no longer paying attention to us.

I smiled and rested my forehead against Ariana's, gazing into her mesmerizing brown eyes. She smiled back and I poked her cute little dimple, causing her to break out in giggles.

"I love you so much Ariana,"

Ariana shook her head slightly, still smiling.

"I love you more. And don't try to argue with me. Just kiss me babe."

I simply nodded and put my lips back on hers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

365K 8.1K 20
Ariana Grande, a world wide sensation. Famous for producing hundreds of Pop hits. Most people describe her as an incredible work force with a loving...
76.3K 4.8K 60
Ariana Grande holds a contest to promote the new show Sam and Cat. The prize? A week long sleepover with her in her apartment. 17 year old Katy Olive...
659K 24.7K 97
β€βž· β˜½β˜€οΈŽ β˜† ➳ Tα•ΌIα”• Iα”• α—©α’ͺα’ͺ α—©α—·Oα‘ŒT α—©α–‡Iα—©α‘Žα—© Gα–‡α—©α‘Žα—ͺE α—©α‘Žα—ͺ Y/α‘Ž Iα—°α—©GIα‘ŽEα”•. (α”•Oα—°E α—°α—©Y Iα‘Žα‘•α’ͺα‘Œα—ͺE OTα•ΌEα–‡ α”•Tα—©α–‡α”•...) βœ§π”Ύπ•šπ•£π• 𝕩 π”Ύπ•šπ•£π• ...
124K 2.2K 23
Nothing compares to her beauty. All Rights Reserved Copyright Β© 2016 damnxlester