The Director's Son - Sabrina...

By baconandhotdogs

Sabrina has just been cast as a lead roll in a new movie, and she meets the charming Jordan. The problem is... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Epilogue

32 (LAST CHAPTER)

832 21 15
By baconandhotdogs

Jordan

Sabrina's agent has gotten her an audition, now all she has to do is show up. I'm not forcing her to do it, this is all up to her. If she doesn't wanna do it then that's completely fine.

The audition is right before my interview, and I rented a car so I can drop her off and then go to my thing.

Right now we're about to go eat, and I'm just sitting on the bed in our hotel room watching tv. I finished getting ready already, but Sabrina is still getting ready in the bathroom. She wouldn't let me see what dress she's wearing, but I already know she's gonna be so beautiful. She always is, it's automatic.

But she still manages to stun me as she walks out into the room. She's wearing a emerald green dress. Absolutely beautiful.

"You know, every time you first see me in a dress, you always just stare at me with your mouth open." She giggles, walking closer to me.

"T-that's cause you look so beautiful every time I see you." I stutter, blushing at her gorgeousness.

She blushes and steps in closer to me. "You look handsome too you know." She smiles. I blush, once again. I wrap my hands around her waist and kiss her.

After the passion filled kiss, Sabrina pulls away with a blush on her beautiful face and smiles. She takes my hand.
"Let's go."

•••

Sabrina

"Remember our first kiss?" Jordan says smiling as we're sitting down in this amazingly beautiful restaurant.

I smile thinking back on that memory. I remember his warm luscious lips on mine, how I never wanted them to leave mine.
"Best first kiss ever." I smile.

Jordan beams. "I was so nervous when they told us to kiss if we tied." He admits blushing. "I definitely didn't try to make it a tie." He says sarcastically.

"Me neither, I definitely didn't want to tie cause I wanted to kiss you." I say sarcastically, giggling.

He smirks his award winning smirk and takes my hand in his. I can feel my heart start to race, which keeps happening even after we've been dating for a long time now. We've definitely stayed the same after the honeymoon faze faded.

"Sabrina, seeing you here tonight, looking so beautiful and gorgeous and perfect as you do every single day, and seeing how amazing you make me feel all the time, made me realize how lucky I am to have you in my life. I love you."

My heart can't take the soul touching words he just spoke. He always manages to make me speechless. I grin and lean over the table and kiss him for a minute, which he gratefully kisses back. I pull away with my heart pounding and the amazing indescribable feeling throughout my body.
"I love you too." I beam, blushing.

•••

"Sabrina, I have a surprise for you tomorrow." Jordan smiles as we get into bed.

I raise my eyebrows. "What is it?" I say laying down next to him.

He chuckles. "It's a surprise." He smirks and pulls me in closer, our skin touching. "Just be prepared for singing."

Let me see, the Mean Girls auditions are tomorrow, I wonder what it could be. But then again, how could he get me an audition?

"But keep in mind that you don't have to do anything you don't wanna do." He resures me.

I nod and smile. "I know Jordy."
He chuckles. "I remember you called me Jordy awhile ago."
I smirk and move in closer, if that were possible. "It's cute." I giggle.

I bite my lip and my eyes drift down to his lips. He smirks and does the same. We both lean in and kiss. I roll on top of him and he places his hands on my waist and lower back. Our hearts are beating super fast. Goddamnit I love him so much.

•••

Jordan

I wake up with Sabrina in my arms. I can't stress enough how beautiful she is. And something about being in the city makes it ten times better. I'm definitely the luckiest person alive.

"Hey." She smiles looking up at me, bringing me out of my thoughts.

I look down at her smirking face. "Hey." I smirk back before pecking her. "Today's your interview." She says. "How you feeling?"

My heart starts beating a little faster as anxiety kicks in. I find myself putting my hands all over Sabrina's.
"Oh you know, like I'm gonna throw up."

Sabrina smiles and brings her hands up to my chest and rubs it, soothing my beating heart.
"You'll do great. Just be yourself. They will love you."

I nod and lean in and kiss her soft cheek. I remember Sabrina's audition.
"Before I go to the interview, I'm taking you somewhere." I say.

She raises her eyebrows. "Is this the surprise?"
I nod and get up out of bed, and so does she. We both make the bed.
"What should I wear?" She asks.

I smile. "Whatever you want." Honestly Sabrina could wear a toga and still look good.

No matter what she wears, she's still gonna kill it either way. Everyone knows that she is an amazing singer and actress.

•••

Sabrina

We're driving to the place Jordan is taking me. He has his portfolio for his interview too in the backseat.

He honestly looks kinda nervous. I put my hand in his and intertwine our fingers.

"Remember that time we were in the car and you had your hand on mine and you weren't sure if you should move it or hold my hand." I smile, thinking back on one of my favorite memories.

He blushes. "Yeah, and you straight up just intertwined our fingers." He reminisces.

I giggle and nod. "You were so nervous." I say. "That's when I kinda figured out you liked me."

He raises his eyebrows. "How did you know?"

I look at him and smirk. "You were so nervous, you kept glancing at me and blushing, and under all that cockiness was a cute nervous guy."

He blushes again and smiles sweetly. "You made my day when you intertwined our fingers. And I'm glad you did it."

He brings my hand up to his lips and kisses it, making my heart skip a beat.

"We're here." He says. I look away from him and look out the window. My eyes widen.

"You didn't!!" I squeal. He grins. "With help from your agent, we got you a mean girls audition." He says. "Now remember, you don't have to do it if you don't wanna."

I bite my lip nervously. Jordan notices and now it's his turn to grab my fidgeting hands. He pulls me out of my seat and onto his lap. He intertwines our fingers. His touch honestly makes me feel a trillion times better.

"You have nothing to worry about." He whispers into my ear. "You are amazing. You are so talented and I guarantee they will love you."

I turn around and smash my lips on his. I wrap my arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me in tight.

We both pull our lips away from eachother. I rest my forehead on his. "Thank you." I say, my heart warming. "I love you."

I climb off of him and open the door to get out. I stop and turn around and give him one last kiss. I grin at him, and he grins back. "Break a leg, I love you too." He winks. I peck him for the actual last time as a thank you, and head into the building, feeling confident and ready to sing.

•••

Jordan

I step into the building of the art school and look for where I'm supposed to go.

Someone tells me to go sit outside the office and wait until they call my name. On my way there I see that the walls are filled with paintings and art work and smiling students. There are art awards on the walls and a lot of other things and I know this is the place I wanna be.

I sit down outside the office and sigh out of nervousness. I open my portfolio to see if everything is there and I notice something new. I pull it out and it's a really well hand written note that says "we know you're gonna kill it, you're an amazing artist and the art school will no doubt accept you, and if they don't, they're dumb idiots." And everyone signed it. Sabrina, Dad, the whole cast, the crew, Sabrina's friends, my friends and more. And then there's a ps from Sabrina that says "good luck Jordan, you're amazing. I love you so much."

My eyes fill with tears of joy from their kind words, and I think of how lucky I am to have such great friends, and such an amazing girlfriend to call mine.
Sabrina Annlynn Carpenter, I love you so much.

"Jordan Slater?"

This is it. I get up and follow the lady that called my name.
I can do this.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The end!
Comment if you want an epilogue.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

307 5 18
Lana and Noah made a pact to not date , stay professional, for the sake of the movie. What happens when that doesn't quite work the way they talked a...
26.8K 683 41
[Disney Descendants Fanfiction] "Queenie, you are the queen of my heart" This is the story of a girl who had a chance to go to Auradon and get out o...
11.5K 252 18
Sabrina Carpenter's door breaks. She hires a a carpenter to fix it, but when two people show up at her door, she finds herself in a triangle (Sabrina...
13.1K 627 61
Sabrina Alicia Kiehl was born from a family that happens to be all doctors, both of her parents are a famous doctors in town. Both of their names are...