Epilogue

Jordan wraps his arms around my torso as we lay in bed together. It's been an extraordinary year.
I'm proud to say I got cast in Mean Girls on broadway as Cady Heron, and Jordan got into the New York Art Academy. We've been living in a small rented apartment together here in New York.

Everyone has been to the show, some even came more than once.
Opening night I was so nervous.

Flashback

I look at myself in the mirror in my dressing room. You can do this Sabrina, they picked you for a reason, you have nothing to be nervous about.
I mentally cringe at the thought of me messing up.

*knock knock*
"You ready yet Sabrina?" Someone asks me.

"Yeah, almost." I call back. I hear some shuffling around and the door opens.
I look over and see my fellow cast member and my dressing room mate, Reneé Rapp. She's one of the best people I know. She's so caring and kind, and funny too.

"Hey Sabrina." She smiles at me. "You ready?"

I take a deep breath and breath out and nod. "I think so." I nod. I don't even try to hide my nervousness. "I'm super nervous." I admit.

She walks over to me. "Yeah I remember my first time doing this show." She chuckles. "Don't be nervous, you'll do absolutely amazing."

I smile gratefully at her. "Thanks." I say.

We hear another knock at the door, and Reneé goes to the door and answers it. She sees who it is and then looks back at me and smiles. "I think someone wants to see you."

Jordan walks in carrying a huge bouquet of flowers and for a second all my worries fade away.

Jordan

"She's a little nervous." Reneé says in a low tone. I nod and she leaves us alone.

Sabrina grins at me as I walk over to her.
I can't help but grin back at my beautiful amazing girl who's about to make her broadway debut.

"For you." I smile handing her the flowers. Her face is so happy to see me. She takes the flowers and grins.  "They're beautiful." She says with an 'aw' face in her. She puts them down on her vanity next to all the other flowers she got. I'm proud to say mine are the largest bouquet of flowers out of them all. "I love them."

She pulls me into a heartfelt embrace.
I wrap my arms around her waist.
"Thank you for coming." She smiles at me.
I grin. "Are you kidding?" I say. "I wouldn't miss it for the world! It's your opening night!"

She smiles, but it fades after a second. She turn away and faces the mirror. Her expression turns into a worried one.
"What if I mess up? Or the audience hates me?"

I step closer to her and turn her to face me. I lift up her chin to look at me. "Don't you worry about a thing." I say in a low tone. "You will do amazing and the audience will absolutely love you. When you step into the stage for curtain call you will feel so amazing, and I will be right there watching you and being a proud boyfriend."

Sabrina

Thats all it took to make me feel great. I wrap my arms around his neck and crash my lips to his and kiss him deeply.

I pull away and we rest out foreheads against eachothers and his hands wrapped around my waist. I bite my lip and we both look into eachothers eyes.

"Sabrina 5 minutes! 5 minutes!" I hear from outside the door.
Jordan steps away grinning. "Good luck baby!" He grins. "I'll be waiting for you after!"

"Thank you Jordan! I love you!" I exclaim.

"I love you too!" He grins before leaving the room.

End of flashback

And I did do great. Not to toot my own horn or anything, but Jordan and all my friends and family gave me the confidence to go up on that stage and give it everything I've got. And Jordan was right, I did feel amazing afterwards. It gave me this rush that I never knew I needed. And not to mention, Jordan and I had some amazing hot sex afterwards at home. Jordan was there for me every step of the way these past few weeks, and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend.

I turn over and face Jordan who's hands are gently rubbing up and down my waist and hip.

I roll on top of him and smile at his grinning face.
"Thank you." I say.

"For what." He chuckles.
I lean down and kiss him. "Everything."
I smile.

•••

Jordan has been doing so well in his art school. He even picked up carving things out of wood, ands low and behold, he's amazing at that too. I'm so proud of him. Him and his dad are getting g along great. Jordan even had a showcase of all his work along with the other students work and Tim was there to support him. He looked so proud of him and that melts my heart. Jordan even won the award for outstanding artwork of the year.

Right now we're having a little party with everyone in our apartment. Everyone is here. Me, Jordan, Joey, Liza, Sarah, Kayla, Charlotte, Randy, Carl, mom, dad, Shannon, Cayla, Tim, Heidi, and even Jessica is here. Jessica and I are actually on very good terms. We're actually pretty good friend. Her and Heidi started their own business doing hair and make up. They're pretty successful.
Joey decided to become a youtuber and Liza is helping her with it. She gained almost 4 million subscribers.
Sarah finally started her own singing career. And I'm super proud of her!
Kayla is getting married! To her boyfriend Xavier! I'm so happy for them. She is also starring in a movie about a match maker.
Charlotte started writing and is starring in a Netflix series. The show is super successful.
Randy and Carl started their own comedy show, and their jokes ar actually super funny.
Tim finished all the editing and stuff on the movie and it's expected to feature in cinemas by September. It also got picked up by Paramount. He's also working on 3 new movies.

I look at all the people around me all having a great time, and I'm so eternally grateful for each and every one of them.
I look at Jordan sitting next to me and smile. He notices me looking at him and looks at me too and smiles. He wraps his arm around me and I rest my head on his shoulder and snuggle into him.
I'm especially grateful for Jordan, the love of my life.