Back To Beacon ➳ Scott McCall

By greeniesdeadpool

God, the other Stilinski. The more mischievous Stilinski. And everyone thought Stiles was more sarcastic. s... More

Max
It's done it's job
Eavsdrop
Oh Scotty
Apreciated
Blame
I'd do it again
Dramatic
Crushed
You wish
1st Grade
Motel Califronia
Gay bestfriend
soft spot
No you dont
Fights
Always and Teased
My Pleasure
Up For Discussion
Cliché Teenage Girls
Falling in love
Consider Yourself Lucky.
Ninjas
Criticise
I'm Fine
Make Their Lives Hell
Buddy
Dick Mood
I'll try
Jelousy
Choose
Spirit ass
Stay Strong
Eight Letters
Hurting
New Book!!!

Hickey

9.8K 191 102
By greeniesdeadpool

I got back from the hospital after having a weird conversation with Scott's dad.

I got into my pyjamas and I lay flat on the bed. The hospital fixed me somehow without jeniffer's help. And Scott's with Duecalian. Someone kill me. "Hey, I'm gonna go to Allison's, but the doctors said you needed rest." Stiles told me and I sighed.

"Sleep is the only thing that I love right now. Stay safe, okay?" I told him walking up to him and he nodded.

"Love you." He said walking away and I slightly smiled. "Hate you to."

I heard something against my window and I grabbed my knife standing aside my window. I opened it and Scott fell in.

"Scott, what the hell!" I yelled and I helped him of the ground. I immediately hugged him and he wrapped his arms around me. Lifting me of the ground.

"Oh my God your okay." Scott said and I pulled away placing a soft kiss on his lips.

He kissed me back and I pulled away. "I'm okay." I assured and he nodded.

"I'm was so worried that Jennifer didn't heal you. You can't tell anyone I'm here, I need Duecalian to trust me." He stated and I nodded.

"I hate you. You literally just walked away without saying anything." I told him and he sighed.

"Hey, I came here to make sure you were still alive, not so you could tell me how much you hate me." Scott said cupping my face and I smiled. "I just can't, with Dad gone. Scott if he dies-" I paced around the room and Scott took my hands.

"Were gonna save them." Scott told me and I sighed. "Stay, please?" I asked and he stayed silent for a moment.

"Okay." He smirked and he placed another soft kiss on my lips. "Are we alone?" He asked and I nodded. He wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer and I grinned.

His kisses traveled down my neck and I smiled, he found my sweet spot sucking on it and I let out a moan. "Scott, I don't think we should." I told him and he pulled away.

"Yeah, your right." He nodded and I signed sitting on the bed. He sat next to me and I huffed. "Holy shit. What just happened."

"Well, we almost did it." He stated the obvious and I scoffed. "We almost did it." I repeated and Scott nodded.

"Max, calm down. What if it was just a mistake?" Scott sujested and I agreed. "Yeah, just a mistake. Cool, cool, cool." I paced round the room and Scott had a small smiled on his lips.

"You reek of anxiety." Scott told me and I gave him a sour smile. "I almost had sex with my best friend!" I yelled and Scott covered my mouth.

"You don't need to brodcast it." He told me and I took his hand of. "Plus, your the one who asked me to stay."

"Don't blame me McCall. I just-" I was cut of by me slowly falling back. "I thought the hospital healed you?" Scott asked.

"They did, they said I I didn't get enough rest I'd start to feel dizzy." I told him and he sighed.

"Let's get you some rest then." He said I lay on the bed resting my head on Scott's chest. He laced our hands together.

I slowly let's my eyes rest.

"Hey, you awake?" I heard Stiles and I rubbed my eyes waking up. "Yeah, you've been awake all night haven't you?" I asked and he nodded.

"Yeah. That's not the point. We need to go to Lydia's." Stiles said and I groaned.

"Hey have you seen..." I looked back at my bed and furrowed my eyes. "Who?" Stiles asked.

"Nothing, it's fine." I told him and he sighed. I stood up walking to my closet opening it up. "Hey, Max." Stiles said and I looked back at him sitting on my bed with his head hung down low.

"Yeah?" I walked over sitting down next to him.

"Before dad got taken. We were at the hospital. I was trying to make him believe. And he didn't want to. I told him the mom would've believed me and he looked back at me walking away. What if my last words to him were mom would've belived me? I'm the worst son ever." Stiles told me and a few tears had rolled down his cheek.

"You pulled a mom on him. You used to do it when she died. Then dad would feel so bad he'd let us of for getting in trouble. Were gonna find him. It's dad, he's the sheriff." I told him and he laid his head on my shoulder.

"I'm a sucker for moments like these." I stated and he manged to laugh. "If anything does happen. At least I'll have you." Stiles said and I slightly smiled.

"Hey, let's get Lydia's and find dad." I told him and he nodded walking out the room.

I grabbed a random hoodie and jeans and grabbed a beanie walking out the room. "Why do you smell like Scott?" He said and I widened my eyes.

We were at Lydias right now telling her about Scott. "I don't believe it. Scott can't really be with them. He can't be." Lydia denied.

"You didn't see the look on his face, it was..." Stiles tried describing. "Then what can I do. I get that I'm some kind of human geiger counter for death. But I don't know how to turn it on and off yet. All I know is that she tried to kill me because of..." Lyida paused and I raised my eyes.

"Because of what?" Stiles asked. "She called you a banshee, but she was suprised by it." I answered and Lydia's nodded.

"What if that's not why she tried to kill me?" Lydia's questioned. "Well she deffinetly had something against me." I put my hands up in defence.

"Why did she try to kill you?" Stiles asked looking at Lydia. "That's what we need to find out."

We were heading outside and I saw Lydia grabbing my arm. "Why do you have a hickey on your neck?" Lydia asked and I widened my eyes.

Oh shit. "It's the strangle mark." I lied and she shook her head. "Sweetheart, i'm not dumb." Trust me Lydia,  out of everyone no one thinks your dumb.

"So do you and Aiden have a thing now?" She asked and I shook my head intensively. "Actually, no."

"Then, who?" Lydia asked and I groaned. I'm really about to tell her. "Me and... Scott. It was one kiss." I told her and she looked at me furrow in her eyes.

"So you had sex with your brothers best friend?" Lydia asked and I shook my head.  "He's my best friend too! And no, we did not have sex. We kissed, twice. Nothing else, we're just friends, nothing else. There's no chemistry there what so ever. And our conversation stays between us." I walked ahead hopping in the jeep.

"You know when your nervous you talk really fast."

We were in school and I had no idea what we were doing. Were playing follow the banshee even though I have no idea what that is.

"Aiden isn't texting me back." Lydia said and I looked at my phone. "Me neither."

Stiles phone buzzed and he looked down at it. "It from Isaac. Jennifer, she took... she took Allison's father. See has all three now." Stiles read out and I could literally feel my heart beating faster.

"There's, time. We still have time right?" Lydia asked and I placed my hand on my head.

"I, I gotta go." I told them and I ran away but I couldn't walk straight. I leaned aging the lockers keeping a grip on them.

I ran to the girls bathroom looking in the mirror. "Max, calm down." I whispered to my self ad I could stop my fast breaths.

I took out my phone, and my hands shaking aren't helping me. I dialed Scott's number ringing him.

Scott, pick up, pick up. He didn't pick up and I gripped my hands on the sink. I couldn't stop my short breaths.  I picked up my phone dialing the first number I saw. Aiden, seriously?

"Hey, max. What's up?" He asked and I felt like my words didn't even form. "I- I'm having a panic attack. An- and Scott wouldn't pick up. Your- your the first number I dialed. She's gonna kill my dad." I was literally panting at this point.

"Where are you? I'm coming to you." Aiden said and I furrowed my eyes. "School, I'm at the school." I told him and he ended the call.

Come on, breathe. We don't need a guy to calm me down after a panic attack. Just breathe! I balled my hands into fists and I punched the mirror.

My hand started bleeding and I slid my back down aginst the wall. I still couldn't stop taking short breaths. I saw Aiden run into the girls bathroom.

He crouched down looking at me and my hands couldn't stop shaking. "Hey, look at me. Your gonna be fine." Aiden said and he kissed me.

I held my breath widening my eyes. He pulled away and I slowly calmed down. "Thank you." I smiled and he nodded.

"How'd you know how to do that?" I asked. I know how he did it. But how does a guy with no brain know that he had to kiss me in order to hold my breath.

"Lydia." He held up his phone and I saw his text to Lydia. "You came all the way over here, just to kiss me?" I asked and he nodded sitting next to me.

"Pretty much. But hey, it was so worth it." He smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Try not being a dick for two seconds."

"Hickey on your neck that's not from me? I'm intrigued" Aiden asked and he looked taken back. "How did Stiles not even realise?" I questioned and he raised a brow.

"Scott, we kissed." I told him and he furrowed his eyes. "You had sex?"

"No! He's my bestfriend. God your the second person to say that. Maybe you and Lydia are perfect for each other. We just kissed. For the second time." I sighed and Aiden scoffed.

"Your a player. You got two boys that want your heart." Aiden teased and I chuckled.

"I don't think so, Scott's my bestfriend, and your, well your you." I hummed and he had a cute smile.

What is happening to me? "You know, you can actually be an alright guy sometimes Aiden. Your just a dick around Duecalian." I told him and he laughed.

"Did you just compliment me? Hey, I never got to ask if you were alright after yesterday. Which obviously your not." Aiden said and he sounded worried.

"I'm okay. For once a guy with an empty head can think." I teased and he rolled his eyes. "Okay, enough with the unsults. Your starting to like me." Aiden said and I shook my head.

"Aiden, keep wishing." I patted his chest walking out the bathroom.

I filled up the bathtub with ice and I sighed looking down at it. "What did you bring?" Deaton asked and Stiles looked down at dad's badge.

"Umm... I got my dad's badge. Jennifer kinda crushed, I tried hammering it down a bit, it still doesn't look great." Stiles voice croacked and you could tell he was hurt.

"It doesn't need to look great if it has meaning." Deacon told him. "Is that an actual silver bullet?" Isaac asked.

"Yeah, my dad made it its kinda a ceramonial thing. When one if us finishes learning all the skills of being a hunter, we forge a silver a bullet as a test mentioned to the code." Allison's explained. Remind me never to mess with the Argents.

"Scott?" Deaton asked. "My dad gave my mom this watch after she got hired at the hospital, it was the only thing that worked in their marriage." Scott told us.

"Okay, the three of you will get in. Each of us will hold you down until yur essentially, well dead." Deaton emplained the stupid plan.

"Plan sucks. How about I go underneath instead of Stiles?" I suggested and I got an immediate answer. "No, not happening." He shook his head and I sighed.

"You don't need someone to just hold out under. It needs to ensure someone who can pull you back. Someone that has a strong connection to you." Deaton told us and I looked back at Stiles.

Lydia was about to walked over to Allison until Deaton stopped her. "Lydia, you go with Stiles." Deaton said and I looked over at Scott and Allison.

"Are you sure? I mean Scott and I both have to go under?" Allison said and I looked over at her and Isaac.

"It's okay." Scott nodded and he walked over taking his jacket.

I walked over to Stiles and I sighed. "Just, don't die. Even though your gonna, but don't." I told him and he smiled.

"I'll be fine." Stiles said and I sighed. I walked over to Scott and he smiled looking at me. "There's a hickey on your neck." He whispered.

"Shut up." I groaned and he smiled. "Your about to die and that's the last thing you wanna say to me?" I asked and he nodded.

"Were gonna find my mom, and your dad." He told me and he walked to the tub. They all sat in shivering. "By the way, if you make it and I don't. You should probably know something. Your dad's in town."

I placed my hands on Scott's shoulders pushing him down. Until well, I felt nothing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765K 21.4K 79
**COMPLETED** One night, walking through the woods, Scott McCall got bit by something that changed his life. Forcing him to dive in head first into t...
244 0 13
Ashlyn Wilson is back again. With her best friends: Scott, Allison, Stiles, Isaac and Lydia they start to find out that there is more to their long l...
16.8K 401 31
Stiles and Scott have been friends ever since they were little and now that Scott is a True Alpha he's starting to look for his mate. What happens wh...
40 5 5
Sophia McCall Sophia and Scott McCall have been inseparable from their best friend Stiles Stilinski for as long as they can remember. They played in...