I Promise {Jemi}

Av holyjemi

Joe and his family just moved across the country for his father's new job. Demi is the girl across the street... Mer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Epilogue

Chapter 43

689 24 1
Av holyjemi

*1 week later*

Joe

It was Valentine's day and prom was tomorrow. Demi told me she was going to wear a red dress so I had to find a matching red tie. My mom helped me pick out a tux and corsage it was really boring and tiring. I didn't know how picky women could be as well. I would pick out a red tie and my mother would say it's 'maroon' and I needed a brighter red. If something is red it's red! I finally found the matching tie and since today was Valentine's day I had the perfect idea planned. I went downstairs to my mom and dad celebrating their valentine's day. My dad gave her roses and a box of chocolate. I smiled at myself hoping one day that could be me. To be happily married and have kids and to spend the rest of my life with the person that I loved. I sat down for breakfast and my brothers came down a while later.

"Ugh I hate this day." Nick groaned as he ate his breakfast.

"Don't be upset that you don't have someone to spend it with." I said to him jokingly. He glared at me.

"What are you and Demi doing today then?" He questioned.

"Just gonna take her out that's all." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Wow sounds romantic." Nick said sarcastically I rolled my eyes. After eating I went upstairs to get ready for school.

Demi

I got ready for school and headed downstairs for breakfast. Thankfully today was Friday and tomorrow was prom. I was excited to go with Joe. I went dress shopping with my mother and sister and we found the perfect red dress. It was also Valentine's day and Joe said he was gonna take me somewhere tonight.

"Morning." My parents said as I sat down at the table for breakfast. My sisters joined me later.

"Demi, Dallas, Maddie, your father and I are gonna be out tonight and we're gonna be staying at a hotel tonight. We'll be home by tomorrow morning. So we're trusting you guys will behave at home." My mom said. Dallas snickered.

"Oooh mom, dad how romantic." My mom and dad both lightly chuckled.

"But mom Joe and I were going out tonight." I said to her.

"Okay Demi but be safe and I want you home no later than 10. Joe's also welcome to stay but he has to be in the guest room." I nodded agreeing to her terms. I then went up the stairs to get ready for school when Dallas grabbed my arm and stopped me.

"Where are you and Joe going tonight?" She asked me I continued walking up the stairs with her.

"He said he was gonna take me out. Do you think you could maybe..." I dragged the question hopefully giving her the hint.

"Give you the house for the night?" She raised her eyebrows I gave her a pleading look batting my eyes.

"And take Maddie with you? He'll be in the guest room before mom and dad get back I swear." She nodded and I hugged her tightly thanking her.

I texted Joe asking if he can pick me up so we could go to school. He responded back later saying he had do a few things before getting to school. I asked Dallas if she could drive me and she did. We were at the front of my school.

"Be safe tonight Demi. I'll be home around 11 so it should give you enough time." She winked at me. I laughed.

"Thank you again. But what are you and Maddie gonna do?" I asked her.

"We'll figure out something." I opened the door and started to head out.

"Bye Demi have a good day and be safe and use condoms." She shouted the last part before speeding off. I rolled my eyes and started heading towards my locker. There were pink and red hearts all over my locker. I smiled to myself and opened the locker up to find a box of chocolates and an I love you teddy bear.

"Happy Valentine's day my love." Joe kissed my cheek wrapping his arms arms around my waist.

"Is this why you couldn't pick me up this morning?" I asked he nodded then burried his head into the crook of my neck.

"Well I love it thank you." He kissed my neck and he soon stopped.

"One of many surprises tonight." He winks at me I grab what I need from my locker as we walk to my first period. I feel like the luckiest girl in the world.

Joe

I was so glad she loved my surprise. It was the one of many I had for our day together today. After school was over I drove her home.

"I have the house to myself tonight." She said. I looked over at her as she bit her lip. "My parents said if you're taking me out tonight and we come home late you're welcome to stay in our guest room."

"Yeah I'll stay over." We were at her house now and we both went home and got ready.

It was around 7 when it was dark and I finally told Demi I was coming. I had the perfect date for us for tonight. I wore a nice button down with jeans and made sure I looked good before I left. I told my parents I was staying at Demi's tonight and they were fine with it. I walked over to her house and rang the doorbell. She came out in a blouse with a jacket on her arm and some dark jeans. She looked stunning as always. I grabbed her hand and she was stunned I didn't have my car with me.

"You're not driving?" She asked me as we swayed our hands back and forth as I was leading her to the place we were going to. It was dark now which made this even more perfect.

"Nope cause we can walk there." As we got closer to our destination Demi let go of my hand seeing what was ahead and where we were at. We were at the park.

"You did this for me?" She looked up smiling. Candles were placed on the grass leading up to our tree so it looks like a lit up path. Where it lies a picnic basket and tons of blankets.

"Sure did. Happy Valentine's day again." She laughed before leaning up and kissing me. I felt her smile through our kiss which made me smile even more. We walked to the blankets and I gave her the flowers that were resting on top of the basket. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek. We then opened the picnic basket and took the food out.

"Wow there's actually food in here this time." I laughed at her remark. We started eating and talking in between bites. I laughed and so did she. I then started feeding her chocolate covered strawberries I had packed. She rolled her eyes in the back of her head indicating that she liked it.

"These are soo good did you make them?" I gave her another bite.

"Yeah my mom taught me how." I said proudly.

"Well they're delicious." She says finishing up the last one.

"You know what else looks good?" I asked her. She looked over at me and gave me curious eyes.

"What?" She questions.

"You." I told her which makes her blush. We then lean back on our blanket and place one over us. We looked up at the stars and the moon. I placed my arm over her as she leaned closer into me.

"There's just so many stars." She says gazing up at the sky.

"But they'll never be as bright as you my love. If you were a star you'd be the brightest." I look over at her and see her smile.

"Joe?" She questions.

"Yeah?" I look at her.

"Just... when we leave for college just remember my love's like a star you can't always see me but you know that I'm always there." I laugh lightly at her song. She laughs along too.

"I will and if you see one shining take it as mine and remember I'm always near." I say quoting another one of her lyrics. She laughs at that too.

"The moon looks amazing tonight too. It's crazy to think how when we leave and I go to the other side of the country. We'll both be seeing the same moon and the same stars." She says. This makes me think a little cause it was true.

"Yeah. I say whenever we feel alone at night we should just look up at the sky and look at the moon and remember we're looking at the same moon so that way it could feel like we're almost together." She wipes a falling tear and smiles at my remark.

"Yeah. I'd like that" We then pack up everything at the park and start to head back to her house. She unlocks the door and we go in. I place the stuff in the guest room. I changed into some pajamas I got from my house and she comes in later wearing short cotton shorts and a tank top. I sit on the bed and pat the spot next to me. She crawls onto the bed and scoots by me. We turn on the tv and flip it to a channel. She leans down on my lap looking at the tv as I play with her hair. I could just sit here and play with her hair for hours. I wish it could always be like this.

"Demi?" I say to her. She turns back and looks at me. She smirks at me and stradles my waist. I rest my hands on her curves as she puts her arms around my neck playing with the hair on the nape of my neck.

"Yeah?" She asks me.

"I love you." She smiles and kisses me.

"I love you too." She responds back. I kiss her back slowly yet passionately as she returns the favor. I run my hands up and down her curves as she tugs gently on my hair. I flip us over lightly so now I was on top of her. Things were now starting to get heated. She starts to pull my shirt off and fiddles with the strings on my pajama pants. I didn't want this moment to end it felt perfect. I stopped myself realizing what I was doing.

"Are you sure?" I asked her. She opened her eyes slightly and smiled at me nodding. I decided to go slow with Demi as I was still unsure if she really wanted this. She eventually got my pants off and my clothers were in a bundle on the ground. She lifts her hips off as I slowly pull her shorts off. Her tank top comes off slowly after wards. She blooms a shade of red after I do that. I leave feather kisses from her neck down her body.

"You're so beautiful." I murmered into her ear lobe before softly nibbling on it. I unclasped her bra and took her panties off as she takes my boxers off. she slightly bites her lip and her face goes to a shade of pink. I kiss her everywhere gently she slightly moans which is a turn of for me and encourages me to keep going. I then slip a finger inside her as she gasps at the sudden motion. I pump my fingers into her as she holds onto my bicep while kissing me. She lightly bites my bottom lip in between her teeth. I kept pumping my fingers into her and curling them to get something out of her. I take my fingers out of her and lick my fingers clean.

"You taste so good baby." I tell her.

"Condom.. now.." She pants out. She points to the nightstand and I open it taking one out and slipping it on myself. I teased her opening and soon went in. She gasped trying to fit to my size as it entered her. I then slowly pumped into her. Every moment was just pure ecstacy and it felt like with every thrust it just got better. She dragged her nails on my back knowiing that it would leave a mark there by tomorrow. I looked into her eyes were fogged up with lust. I keep thrusing into her as she holds onto my back. I was going slow and we were both savouring the moment.

"Faster.." She murmered out and I did as she wished. She moaned slightly and so did I but I wanted to hear her scream my name so I went faster. She moaned louder.

"J-Joe" When she said my name it only encouraged me to go harder and deeper. Her back arched up into mine knowing I hit her g-spot.

"Joe!" She screamed my name. I loved when she said my name and I wanted her to say it again and again. I pounded into her again.

"So tight." I breathed out as her walls were contracting on my member. The sweat was sticking onto to her forehead with strands of hair. I moved those out of the way. I made a few final thrusts into her and her body trembled underneath mine as I knew she was climaxing as was I. We both screamed in delight.

"I love you." I said to her half panting. She kissed me back slowly but passionately. Our foreheads rested together and her lips lingered on mine barely touching it after the kiss.

"I love you too." She responded out of breath.

I slowly got myself out of her as she wimpered at the loss. I tied the condom and threw it in the trash that was in the bathroom. I came back and she was underneath the blankets. I went on my side of the bed and got in next to her. I can't believe that all just happened it felt like a dream. It felt too good to be true. I knew I wanted to do it with Demi but I wanted to do it when she was ready and I'm glad she was finally ready. It felt so good hearing her moan and scream out my name. I pulled her closer to me and wrapped my arms around her. She spun around so she was facing me. The look in her eyes said it all. She was just as happy with the decision she made as I was.

"Goodnight Joe. I love you." She said kissing me one more time.

"Goodnight Demi I love you too." I turned off the light and held her close to me as we both fell asleep.

Fortsätt läs

Du kommer också att gilla

2.8K 117 12
This is a Jemi short story. I wrote it a few years ago. I have on my youtube channel. It is based on a song that I really like. The song is called...
47.1K 1.4K 20
Demi Lovato,spoiled brat,parents filthy rich. Joe Jonas,jerkish attitude,badass,minimum wage family. They can't stand each other,or can they? Can the...
2.8K 171 45
BASED ON A TRUE STORY!!!! Demi is a young girl who's never been in love. Joe is a hopeless romantic who just got out of a toxic relationship. Watch w...
75K 1.8K 56
[WARNING: if u have a problem with graphics, about self harm/eating dissorders (anorexia, bulimia) this story is not for u. this contains graphic con...