Queen Imagines and Preference...

By Sheer_Rhapsody

Imagines and Preferences for the amazing members of Queen. -Freddie Mercury -Brian May -John Deacon -Roger T... More

Introduction
Positive / Roger
Don't Doubt / Deaky
More Than Anything pt. 1 / Brian
More Than Anyting pt. 2 / Brian
Valentine's Day / Queen
Drunk / Freddie
How You Sleep / Queen
Doing Alright / Brian
Your Beatles Song / Queen
Spread Your Wings / Deaky
They Realize They Love You / Queen
FREDDIE'S DIARY
Queen Prompts
I'll Take It / Roger
Immature / Brian
A Gift
Attention / Freddie
You're Different / John
Missed / Roger
Your Breakup Song / Queen
Far Too Long / Brian
A/N
Wedding / John
Hair / Brian
Me and You / Freddie
Wrong / Roger
Stupid Mistakes/ John
Bet / Freddie
Your Modern Song / Queen
Birthday / Brian
First / John
Promise / Roger
Your Movie / Queen
Godfathers / Freddie
Queen Prompts 2
Tradition / John
Bad Ideas / Roger
Feelings / Brian
The Woods / Freddie
Nicknames / Queen
Their Favorite Vine / Queen
You Make Me Feel / Roger
Snowed In / Queen
New Years / Queen
Meet the Family / Roger
Valentine's Day 2 / Queen
Kung Fu / John
Tap / John
Truth or Dare / Brian
Bless You / Freddie
Crush / Roger
Later / Freddie
Stay / Brian
The End

The Prettiest Girl / Roger

3.4K 96 155
By Sheer_Rhapsody

A/N- Hey guys. It's been like almost 3 weeks since I last posted. I just needed this chapter to be perfect.

This was requested by IveLOSTmYsHOe5

‼️ Please read this part ‼️
Almost every single Queen book has a chapter about this specific thing. I have never even mentioned it in any other chapter except for 'A Gift' which doesn't count because it was just a big author note. Because this specific thing takes place in just about every Queen book, I needed this chapter to really stand out. So I hope you guys really like it because I had fun writing it.  

IMPORTANT- the reader is married to Roger in this chapter

I rushed as fast as I could to get to set. The boys were filming the music video for I Want To Break Free and Roger insisted that I be there. I'd never been invited to the set for one of their videos before so I didn't understand what was so special about this one. 

They decided to keep me guessing about the music video. I had absolutely no idea what it was going to include. Whenever I was around, the boys made sure to stay extremely secretive. 

As soon as I pulled into the parking lot, I found a spot and rushed to get inside. I was anxious to see what the video would be about. I showed the security guard my ID and after a few minutes of convincing him that I really was Y/N Taylor, he let me in. 

I took my time to get to set. I wanted to bump into one of the boys but they were nowhere to be seen. When I actually got to where everything would be filmed, I was taken aback. It was just a normal lounge. Not to mention that it looked rather bland compared to the sets they had used for other music videos, and half of those were just stages. 

I could hardly believe that the Freddie Mercury, with his eccentric self, agreed to work on a set like this. That's when it set in. If they were filming with a regular background then that meant something much bigger was going to be happening. 

I asked a few crew members if they knew where the band was and they pointed me to a dressing room. I knocked on the door hesitantly and was surprised when it was opened by Veronica. She was holding her daughter, Laura, who was sobbing uncontrollably. 

"Is she okay," I asked, worriedly. 

Veronica gave me a kind smile. "She's fine. She just didn't recognize John." 

My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Didn't recognize John?" 

"Oh, you're in for a treat. See for yourself. I'm going to go calm her down."

I pushed the door open as Veronica walked away and gasped when I saw four people in the dressing room. I couldn't help but to stare at them. After a moment, my senses came back to me.  

"Freddie Mercury, do you have boobs?" 

"As a matter of fact, I do," Freddie stood up with a grin and gave me a little spin. "It's absolutely fabulous." He was wearing a pink tank top with a tight black skirt, pantyhose and heels. To top it off, he had on a short, black wig with bangs.   

I looked around the room and grinned when I saw John. "Well, no wonder you scared Laura, Deaky." He had on a gray wig, a hat, and a long black coat that had a posh scarf wrapped across the left shoulder. 

John rolled his eyes. "I wrote the song and then I got stuck as the grumpy old grandma." 

"Liar!" Brian called out as he stood up. "I told you that we could switch and you refused." 

"I'd rather be the granny than wear those bunny slippers." 

I laughed as I looked Brian up and down. He was wearing a pink nightgown, bunny slippers, and he had in hair curlers. "Don't you think your hair is curly enough, Bri?" 

Brian shrugged. "That wasn't my idea. It was your husbands. I think this whole thing was his idea actually." 

I frowned. "Speaking of my husband, where is he?" 

Freddie and Brian burst into laughter as John groaned and handed them each £5 from his pocket. "I told you she wouldn't recognize him if he stayed quiet," Freddie shouted. 

I looked around in confusion. John pointed to the fourth person who had been sitting in the corner of the room, secluded and silent. "The bet is over, Roger. You can talk now." 

I refused to turn around to look at the person. "That woman that I saw when I walked in here, is not Roger," I whispered.  A pair of arms slipped around my waist from behind and pulled me back. 

"Oh, it's me, baby," Roger chuckled into my ear. I pulled away and took a good look at him for the first time that day. My mouth dropped open. 

Roger was wearing a buttoned up, white shirt with a pink and yellow striped tie. He had on what I thought was one of my skirts and pantyhose with knee high socks and shoes. His blonde wig was styled to be half up, half down with little ribbons. He was absolutely beautiful. 

I put my hands to my forehead, in deep thought. "I'm feeling so much confusion right now." 

While I was going through this new inner turmoil, the boys were practically dying behind me. Their wheezes, kept distracting me from my thoughts. "Can you guys shut up? I'm trying to process how my husband is a prettier girl than me."

I felt like I was going into shock as I stared at him. He tried grabbing my hands but I snatched them away. "Baby, it's just me... it's just Roger," he whispered. 

I finally began to catch on to the humor of everything that was going on and I laughed. "I'm sorry but you're not Roger anymore. This," I gestured to his new look, "is Rogerina." 

That really set the boys off. Freddie had to practically beg Brian to stop rolling on the floor in laughter because he was messing up his hair. John had to sit on one of the couches so he didn't fall over from laughing so hard. 

Roger rolled his eyes. "Nice job, Y/N. They're never going to let that go now." 

"From my understanding, this was all your idea anyway," I waved my hand slightly. "You're quite honestly, the prettiest girl I've ever seen." 

Roger looked into one of the mirrors and smirked. "I am pretty hot," he mumbled. 

"Gross," I faked a gag. "Alright, c'mon now, ladies. I'm sure everybody is waiting on you all."

 I gave them all a second to make sure they were ready to go before we walked on set together and they filmed one of their most iconic music videos. 

After all of the filming had been finished and most people had packed up, I was still sitting around and waiting. Roger wanted to watch the parts that he was in 100 times to make sure they were perfect. By the time he was done, almost all of the lights had been turned off. 

"I don't have time to change back before they lock up. I'll just have to ride home in this," Roger frowned as he grabbed my keys and we made our way out to the parking lot. 

I grinned. "I'm all good with that." 

Roger rolled his eyes. "You really like this look, don't you?" 

"For some reason, I like it a lot. Maybe it's the fact that you're the hottest guy and prettiest girl all at the same time." 

He shrugged. "It's a gift and a curse." 

I nudged Roger as we walked. "You're ridiculous. I hope you know that." He laughed and took my hand in his. "We should've painted your nails like Brian and Freddie used to do." 

He chuckled. "I was wearing gloves in one of the scenes and I doubt you'd be able to see my nails in the other ones." 

"Still would've been cute," I muttered. When we got to my car, Roger pushed me up against the side of it, softly. "What're you doing, Rog?" He leaned down and pulled me into a tight hug. 

"I just missed you today," he mumbled against my neck. I pulled back a bit to look up at him. 

"I was here with you all day," I said in confusion. 

Roger shook his head. "It didn't feel the same. It was like you were almost hesitant to be around me." 

I laughed. "You have to understand that you all kept the drag part of the details. I've been in shock all day. And maybe a little jealous." 

Now it was Roger's turn to laugh. "Jealous of what?" 

"Have you seen your legs? I know that's my skirt. You might as well keep it. You look better in it than I ever did." 

Roger chuckled and kissed the top of my head. "Don't let a little makeup and a wig make you think that I look better than you." We both laughed as we climbed into the car. "Damn, you're right. My legs do look amazing." 

"Yeah, I guess having girly legs finally came in handy." 

"Hey!"

A/N- Well there it is, everybody. I started writing this at around 1 am and it is now 4:30 am. I got distracted so many times. I read over it once but I'm tired so please point out any mistakes you see. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 4.4K 191
Come and experience the oneshots, imagines, series and stories of the boys of Queen. After seeing the film twice and diving into the Queen fandom on...
23.5K 536 35
Freddie feels something for roger maybe too much...
79.6K 1.1K 21
See for yourself. *wink*
67.4K 2.1K 53
It's 1972, and Maria is studying Events Management at Imperial College in London. Twenty-two, and in need of experience, she enters a deal with her P...