Back to back

Golden_L_M द्वारा

"So, Jungkook, do you still have my back?" A story about two idols, who are incredibly dedicated to their car... अधिक

The Beginning
Into you
Eyes on her
Intoxicated
Friendzoned
I like you
Snow kiss
Hard to catch
Right thing
Not words, actions
Dreams
I love you
I should have told you
I missed you
Starry night
I must protect her
First heartbreak
Hopeless
Emptiness
Easier said than done
Can't let go
Kiss the pain away
The next morning
Over before it even started
Loneliness
Question
Jealous
Promise
What have I done?
Question
One last chance
Date
⚠️ Bold
Mine
Dispatch
I would choose you
Together
Completed

I'm sorry

1.2K 41 0
Golden_L_M द्वारा

I saw that she hesitated to leave and at one point I thought that this was all just an ugly dream. What have I done? 
Did I want to lose her again? Well, good fucking job, Jeon Jungkook. But it's not happening, not again! 

"No, Lisa, don't go," I ran after her and grabbed her elbow, turning her to face me. 

I made her cry. Again. I'm such a bastard. 
She was right, instead of believing her, I made baseless assumptions and it would cost me losing her once again. And we just got back together!

"No,Jungkook, I...," she started, tears streaming down her face. 

"I'm sorry, baby, I'm so sorry, please don't leave me, please don't go," I was so desperate that I knelt before her and hugged her around her waist with my head pressed hard on her abdomen. 

We were both crying. Why did our love have to be this painful? Why did we have to face numerous obstacles throughout our relationship? 
Why did I have to act so quick and thoughtless? Why did I have to hurt her all the time? 

I felt her kneeling beside me, taking my face into her hands and looking me straight into the eyes. 

"I'm sorry, Jungkook. I never wanted to break up with you. 
I love you so freaking much, for God's sake, I don't think I can live my life any longer without you, but please, I beg you, never doubt my love towards you. 
Restrain yourself from your jealousy and doubt and I'll make you the happiest man on Earth," she whispered to me and pressed my head on her chest. 

I could hear her hard beating heart.

But as much as I liked sitting there with my head against her body, I had to face her and tell her how I feel. 

"You know Lisa, usually I act like I don't care.
 Many portray me as cold and unapproachable. I cope with the toughness I show to the world, I learned to be tough because life was everything but kind to me. 
I went through fire and it shaped me to be like this,to act as nothing and no one can bring me into a position where I would lose my head, but you are different. 
I'm scared of losing you to someone else, I'm scared that you will get sick of me being away a lot of time and would want to be with someone that can spoil you with love all the time. 
I'm scared that my flaws will be greater than your love towards me. 
I'm scared because I care, I care about what you think. I love you so much, Lalisa, you can't even imagine," I ended my monologue with her listening to me quietly. 

"But Jungkook, there is nothing to be afraid of. I'm in love with you, with the whole you. Your good and your bad sides, with all your virtues and flaws. 
I accepted you as you are and loved you nevertheless. So, please, knowing that you are the one and only for me, give us a chance to be happy although fate doesn't really cherish the two of us," she said and kissed my cheek. 

With emotions swimming fast through my veins, I grasped her both hands in mine and kissed them. But that wasn't enough for me. 
I gently pulled her towards me and hugged her, placing one of my hands on her back and the other around her neck. After her head landed on my left shoulder and her neck got completely exposed to me, I started placing soft kisses on it. 

"Thank you, Lalisa, thank you for giving this jerk aka me yet another chance," I whispered to her and I could sense how her body automatically became more stiff. 

She looked at me and tilted her head. 

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked and smiled lazily. 

"To see why I fell in love with a bunny," she answered casually. 

"What do you mean a bunny? That's how our fans call me, you should be calling me differently," I smirked at her raised eyebrows. 

"What do you mean? How should I be calling you? Isn't bunny cute enough ?" who would have thought that she could act so innocently sometimes and at the same time making me a pervert.

"It is cute, but I don't want to be cute for you," I continued. 

She looked at me flabbergasted. 

"But why not Kookie, I want you to be cute for me," she pouted. 

"But I want to be something else for you and that nickname doesn't suit the concept very well," I was only inches away from her now. 

"Then tell me, how should I call you?" she said, slightly irritated. 

"Daddy, call me Daddy," I whispered and bit her earlobe gently. 

"Ya! Ya! Jungkook! Stop making me cringe! I'm not calling you that," she tried to push me away but I was quicker to react. 

I pulled her closer and kissed her. Lost in the sweetness of it, we both unconsciously rose from the ground without breaking the kiss.

We stumbled across the hallway of my apartment to the bedroom where I carefully laid her on the bed and hovered above her. 
I kissed her soft and plump lips hungrily while trying to free her from her crop top. Kissing newly exposed skin of hers, I didn't hesitate to leave a mark on it. 

"Jungkook...," my name on her parted lips, sounded so incredibly lovely. 

"Yes, love?" I was becoming breathless. 

"I want you," she said slowly. 

"You will get me, the whole me," I started before realising what I've just said.

She looked at me with an evident shook on her face. 

"Whole? Really? But you are too big, Jungkook," she was biting her lip nervously. 

"I'll be gentle, I promise," I tried to calm her down. 

"Okay,...Daddy," her words only made me harder. I knew very well how much she liked to tease me and to be honest - she succeeded every time. 

When I said that this girl will be the death of me, I didn't lie.

The night was young and I didn't plan to end things quickly. 
I wanted her to feel me and I wanted to feel her. I found myself being overwhelmed by the intimcity we shared but also a bit sad when she said:" We have to make the best out of the time we spend together because we won't have the luxury to hang out in the upcoming months."

The reality hit me hard. I was missing her already despite her body being peacefully placed on my naked chest. 
I knew very well that we won't be seeing each other very much because of their comeback and concerts that were scheduled in the future and also our world tour. 

I sighted. 

Well, at least I have her. She was mine no matter how many miles were between us and I knew that there was no distance that could change how close she was to my heart. 
She was my one and only and I didn't mind the wait if it meant that I could spend just one more day with her. 

I will be holding her in my heart till the day I would be able to hold her in my arms again. 

*************************

darlings! Another update! I hope you are happy that our bunny quickly realized his mistake and that Lisa forgave him just as quickly. Thank you all for reading, upvoting and commenting! Also, if you want me to write smut, tell me...I don't know if I'm good in writing it tho. Stay healthy and well!!!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

219K 11.6K 27
❝ I'm sorry, my fiance's still stuck in a meeting, can you do me a favor and be my fiance? ❞ - not proofread COMPLETED
13.5K 471 30
Lisa is a bunch of insecurities that she's not aware of, she just think she's stupid. It was pretty easy for her to know the rest of her classmates...
685K 27.8K 94
"Why did you do this to me if you love me?" "Love? Oh so sorry, but.... I don't do love" -- "I am sorry." "For what? To who?" -- "I love you." "Yeah...
169K 6.3K 23
❝ in which he twists the story around to make the situation look like it's all her fault ❞ book 1:finished book 2:ongoing