The Generation of Miracle Hat...

Από NoLongerActiveYikes

Why...don't I remember them? The 5 of them all seem so familiar yet...why don't I remember? What happened to... Περισσότερα

Story Complete (PLEASE READ)
Prologue
C1
C2
C3
C4
C5
C6
C7
C8
C9
C10
C11
C12
C14
C15
C16
C17
C18
C19
C20
New Account (IMPORTANT)
C21 Preview

C13

962 38 1
Από NoLongerActiveYikes

(Misaki POV)

"Pfff....PFFWAAAHAHAHAA!!!!"

I covered my face. I had laughed so hard, I've start crying.

"W-what's so funny?" Kei stuttered, his cheeks growing brighter by the second.

I wiped away the tears in my eyes. "Aha, your jokes are so funny but, you didn't have to flick my forehead."

"....I-I was joking." He said, with determination in his eyes.

"What do you mean? We met a few days ago and all you ever did was challenge me to badminton matches and call me a rookie." I stated. "Maybe, you're mistaking love for rivalry or something."

"But, I really do love--"

"I'm gonna go, bye." I said, getting up quickly, and walking away.

After I was out of sight, tears instantly fell down my cheek. Why...was I crying?

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

174K 6.3K 93
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
616K 22.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
381K 23K 82
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
444K 6.8K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...