The slayer on Remnant.

By nope2907

What happens when Samuel Hayden accidentally teleports the doomslayer to Remnant. how will he react? will he... More

The slayer on Remnant. chapter 1.
The Dinner
Big ass robot.
Dance pt/1
(a/n) ignore this.
Dance pt/2
Mountain Glenn.
Breach
unfinished chapter
Vytal
yall can vote for something in the story
a/n
Update
Atlas part 1
Atlas part 2
im fucking lost
start of a kinship
Gladiator
He will return.

Unleashing the Beast

2.1K 25 64
By nope2907

(a/n) Alright i re wrote some parts of this chapter and fine tuned other. shoud be a bit les of an eye sore to read now.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this chapter starts at the end of this episode, the grimm invade as the Slayer is downed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The slayer is down, pinned under a massive beast. wolves and bears glawing away at his armor, and his strength.

"And there lay the mighty doom slayer, just as pitiful as the rest of the hunters and huntresses, even the strongest among you can't stand against the horde, why is this single student being sent to die in this unbalanced fight? What is wrong with this academy?

Perhaps Ozpin felt as though defeating enough grimm in the tournament would help people forget his colossal failure to protect Vale when the Grimm invaded its streets. Or perhaps this was his message to the tyrannical dictator that has occupied an unsuspecting kingdom with armed forces. Honestly, I haven't the slightest clue as to who is right and who is wrong, but I know that the existence of peace is fragile, and the leaders of our kingdoms conduct their business with iron gloves. As someone who hails from Mistral, I can assure you the situation there is equally undesirable.

Our kingdoms are at the brink of war, yet we, the citizens, are left in the dark. So, I ask you, when the first shots are fired, who do you think you can trust?"

for the slayer, everything is going dark, everything is fading away. he can feel his energy fade into nothing, this is the end. a massive black elephant foot rises up and stomps down onto his helmet.

A loud crack is heard throughout the arena.

---------------------------------------------

"NOOOOOOOO! DMITRI!" Team RWBY is shocked when their comrade's head is crushed by an elephant.

Yang:"What!? Is he okay!? we need to go check on him!"

Ruby"I dont know! but we need to move now!"

Team RWBY drops all the items they had bought on their shopping trip and make their way to the nearest bullhead.

Yang busts into the bullhead and commands the robotic pilot to fly to the arena.

"I am sorry miss Xiao Long but the arena has been evacuated and is off limits at this time."I can take you as close as beacon academy."

Yang:"Yeah sure fine but we need to go NOW!"

Team RWBY quickly get on the bullhead and take off for beacon.

only the end plays,(battle in the city and dragon awakening)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"they are fear, brutal, without mercy, but you, you will be worse, you MUST be worse, this is the first time being this close to death while immortal, you see, Slayer, your power was only partly gifted to you, it was to match your rage and your will."

The slayer slowly opens his eyes to an empty arena, the grimm have left him, thinking he was dead. with great pain, he stands up and makes his way toward the exit, once outside he is confronted with a burning city, overrun with grimm, and with a giant dragon flying above. the slayer is limping towards a bullhead, wanting to take it to beacon to ensure Yangs security. Every step feeling like an eternity, he keeps on going.

"I have observed you in this world, Slayer, I see you have found new comrades, new goals, and a Lover of your own. You have found peace."

As he is about to reach the bullhead, a loud screech is heard behind him, a nevermore dives down towards him at full speed. it clamps its jaws around him and flies off.

"However you were never meant to find peace, You are a knight sentinel, a protector of the innocent, for blessed is he, who in the name of charity and goodness shepherds the weak through a valley of darkness."

above beacon, the slayer blasts the nevermore's face off with his shotgun causing them to fall towards the ground.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this is the end, team RWBY and CFVY are cornered, Yang has lost an arm and is knocked out of the fight, the rest is waiting on a bullhead for an emergency extraction while fending off the endless horde of grimm, wich is only growing in numbers due to the dragon, an army of corrupted atlas androids and mechs, and to make it even worse, the white fang are there too.

an enormous thud is heard in the background.

Ruby:"What was that!?"

Blake:"Doesn't matter! This is our priority now! we need to get out of here!"

a bullhead can be seen in the distance flying towards them, their extraction is almost there.

Ruby:"Maybe it's another student! we need to make sure!"

Weiss:"Ruby its too dangerous! We need to defend Yang until we can get out of here!"

Ruby:"I"ll be right back! i need to go and check it out!"

Ruby blasts off at enormous speeds towards the source of the sound.

in a crater about 200 meters from the two team lies the slayer. on the brink of death, and at the mercy of the wild grimm. they start heading toward the crater to once again maul at the slayer, whose armor is now busted up, with a giant crack in his helmets visor.

Ruby cuts slices away the grimm attacking the slayer.

the slayer sees Ruby desperately trying to pull him up to his feet. yet he cannot stand.

Ruby is ambushed by an ursa and pinned to the ground. unable to escape, the grimm surround them both and once more go at the slayer.

"You, Slayer, were different from The Sentinels, You cared not for glory, recognition or fame, You craved only the total destruction of the enemy, You may have never been a true sentinel, or a loyal soldier, however you do have a responsibility, this realm is no different from yours, these are now your people. your strength will be their shield and your will, their sword. yet now they fight with a broken shield and a shattered sword, this shall not stand, you must not waste what i have given you. you may have forgotton who you are, or convinced yourself to be something else, but face the truth and rise up, you are more than just a man or a soldier, more than a knight sentinel and far more than just a hunter. you are the one who will stand when all others lay broken and defeated, for you have been blessed with the power of a god, now stand against the horde, and be that wich you are meant to be."

"THE DOOM SLAYER"

"Rip and Tear, until it is done."

a red bolt of lightning strikes the slayer. its all coming back, his strength, speed stamina, are once again unparalelled, supassed only by that wich had been locked behind love, pure, unbridled, RAGE

as the grimm are tearing away at his armor he lands a left hook on a beowulf so hard that it sent out a shockwave of energy, desintegrating nearby grimm into a fine red mist. the slayer gets up, hands now glowing red with power.

semblance unlocked: SLAYERS RAMPAGE. go into a state of absolute bloodlust, none are safe, all must die.

Ruby's aura is about to give out when two hands burst through the ursa's chest and proceed to rip it apart.

"Go now, miss rose, Run and do not look back, This will get violent" Vega says

Ruby:"Dont you need help!?"

"Go NOW!"

Ruby uickly gets to her feet and blastst off back to her team.

the slayer bangs his fist against his chest. and lets out a fear mongering warcry,

"KAR EN TUK" he charges headfirst into the horde. without mercy, he rips and tears through grimm with his bare fists, the amount of rage coming from the slayer sends fear through the spines of nearby grimm. all who dare challenge the slayer are sent into oblivion, after fighting off the mere fodder consisting of beowulfs and ursas, a griffon arrives to fight the hellwalker, yet before even landing, it paw has already been ripped off and shoved into his throat, The slayer turns his attention back towards the fodder and starts claiming kills, no words or grunts escape his mouth, all that can be heard is that cry of dead grim and the quake of his fists soaring through the air becoming weapons of mass genocide. beowulfes explode in a single punch, ursa are ripped in two, nevermores are jumped on and being smashed headfirst into the ground until no more head remains, goliaths entrails are ripped out and used to strangle them to death. the horde will fall before the mighty doom slayer, none will stop this rampage, exept for maybe, the titan soaring in the sky. that will be dealt with later.

VEGA:"I have detected a distress beacon nearby aswell as an incoming bullhead."

the slayer rips and tears his way to the distress beacon, when he arrives he sees that team RWBY and team CFVY have just boarded the bullhead and its close to leaving, the slayer jumps on board, and sees that yang has lost an arm.

Vega:"Wound is non fatal, She'll survive with proper treatment."

The slayer stand over Yangs unconcious body. "WHO"

Blake:"Adam taurus, one of the leaders of the White fang"

The slayer turned around and jumped back onto the academy, this fight was far from over. A single white fang soldier tries to ambush him, the slayer grabs him by the elbow, rips off his arms and jams it through his skull. as the fanus lifeless corpse falls to the ground, he sees them fighting alongside the grimm, time to commit a mass murder. he charges into the frey, fists bloodied from all the fighting, and about to get even bloodier.

they've only seen him like this once before, at the breach, but even that wasn't THIS heavy. they were watching him through the bullhead window as he encountered another threat, corrupted atlas soldiers. without remorse, all of the atlas troops focus fire on the doomslayer, all the grimm in the area also have their main goal set, eliminate the slayer, before he destroys them all. with burning rage and a once more unbreakable will, the slayer sets forth his unholy crusade against those that would harm the ones under his protection. bloodying his fists on grimm he makes his way to the atlasian knights, tearing off arms to be used as clubs and using severed heads as high velocity projectiles. giant mechs are nowhere near a match for the slayer, a single punch shattering them to pieces, White fang soldier immediately fall back at the sight of the slayer only to be torn apart when caught running, above flies the giant dragon, only creating more monstrosities.

VEGA:"I advise dealing with that large creature first, most effective method being Ripping out its heart."

the Slayer starts his march toward the tower, destroying all that lies before him, as the genocidal crusader approaches the tower he noticed theres no way up, the elevator is busted, only way up is climbing, then so be it, The slayer jumps up to every ridge he can find, going up the tower faster than the elevator would.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cinder watches as pyrrha fades into dust, blown away by the wind. however she didn't plan for the monster that was about to reach the top of the tower.

an loud thud is heard behind her, she slowly turns around, only to stare the doomslayer directly into his left eye due to his cracked visor, all the burning rage inside him being emitted by his very stare.

"Ahhh, the so called, Doom slayer, hero of the people and slayer of grimm, I've heard alot about you, as much as I'd like to get to know you more, I know enough about you to see that you're not going to join me, that leaves you with option 2, die!"

Cinder lifts up her hands and prepares to unleash flames upon the doomslayer, little does she know that the fires of hell burn hotter that any of her pitiful embers.

As the fire rages around the slayer, he stomps the ground once, extinguishing the flames with the shockwave of his stomp.

"What the!? What in hells name even are you!?" Cinder prepares to once again burn the doomslayer but before she can even move, she's been chokeslammed into the ground, the slayer already winding up his first punch.

"Didn't you get taught not to hit women!?" Cinder gasps as the slayers fist is now heading right towards her face. The slayer slams his fist into her face, all enemies are killed equally.

Cinder is knocked onto the edge of the tower, this is no mre man, if he lands another hit she's done for. the slayer walks up to Cinder, ready to end her existence.

a giant screech is heard behind him, the grimm dragon is ready to defend Cinder. time to end this wretched creature. Cinder seizes her opportunity to escape and quickly hops off the tower. and runs for her life. calling in an evacuation for herself.

unbeknownst to the army an unmanned aerial drone has been recording the slayers rampage. broadcasting it live, as a means to regain hope against the grimm.

Team RWBY and CFVY can only watch from a monitor inside the bullhead as the giant creature heads for their comrade. The slayer gets a run-up and starts sprinting full speed towards the dragon. jumping from the tower onto its head, to wich it responds by violently shaking its head and flying radically. this causes the slayer to slip, the dragon violently jerks its head upward and flings the slayer into the air, it then opens its mouth and clamps its jaws around the slayer, however it cant fully close its mouth, the slayer is holding open its mouth while planning his next move, he throws open its mouth and rips out one of its longer canine teeth and jams it through its lower jaw, the creature screams in pains as it starts pouring blood out of its mouth. the slayer swing his way back onto its head and prepares for the kill, he unleashes a barrage of punches onto the wyverns skull, each hit cracking it into pieces, a sudden head jerk by the wyvern throws the slayer onto its back near its wings. perfect. he throws a few earth shattering punches at its left wing until its bones are exposed, with extreme force he runs into the exposed bone wing and completely severes it, the wyvern once again screeches in extreme pain as it falls to the ground. both the slayer and wyvern are now heading straight down. the both hit the ground at the same time. the wyvern creating a giant dust cloud upon impact. once it settles, the two titans stand opposite to eachother with an army of grimm surrounding them both. without hesitation the slayer charges forward once more, an army of grimm charging at him with the boss towering over them all. he rips and tears his way to the wyvern wich has now lost a wing.

he reaches the wyvern, wich immediately tries to tail whip him, the slayer catches the enormous tail and pulls it towars him, tripping the wyvern over, with its head on the ground the beast is vulnerable, the slayer runs into its mouth and keeps going beyond that, the creature starts screaming immensely as a giant green ball of energy bursts out of its ribcage. not satisfied with the result, the doomslayer seeks to permanently eliminate this abomination.

he walks towards the creatures heart and pulls out the BFG.

VEGA:"Overloading the BFG-reactor-core will cause a major argent energy eruption, wich should be able to desintegrate all nearby lifeform, however im not sure the praetor suit will be able to withstand the subsequent explosion."

the slayer nods and has VEGA overload the core. it starts charging up and violently bursting out bolts of argent energy from its core, the slayer chainsaws open the wyverns heart and throws it inside. he proceeds to make his immediate escape out of the creature, eventually bursting out of its spine.

as the slayer is sprinting away from the wyvern, the BFG detonates, first sending a wave of pure energy outward, desintegrating smaller grimm, and after that, a bright green flash, followed by a massive explosion. the slayer is defenitely caught in the blast. the boom could be heard all over vale, and the shockwave sent a breeze blowing through mistral.

as time passed and the dust settled, there were just ruins, beacon academy had burned down, mountains of broken atlasian knights and paladins scattered across the campus ground, a war town battlefield is all that remained, not even grimm dared to wander too close, for at the center of campus lies beacon tower, and on top of that, the severed head of the wyvern and from the tower hung its body, parts exploded mangled and dismembered, the body had been hung onto the tower with its own intestines, never fading away due to its size. What used to be a school that created hope for the humans of this world, was now a totem of fear to the grimm, and a true testament to the godlike power of the slayer.

the slayer had dissapeared after that, there have no been reports of so-called slayer sightings. no-one new where he was or what he was up to, but everyone was sure that, one day, he will return rain down enough bullets missiles and grenades to end the grimm threat once and for all.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

on a quiet island, in the middle of nowhere, Yang is staring out her window.

Yang:"You think Dimitri is ever coming back?"

Ruby:"I dont know, he hasnt been seen since, you know."

Yang:"I hope he's out there somewhere, just trying to make his way back to me, i miss him Ruby, i really do." Yang starts to drop a few tears, Ruby comes over and gives her a warm hug.

Ruby:"He'll come back, you really think that after all weve seen him do that he died? pfff, the only thing you need to worry about is the grimm that gets in his way."

Yang:"Yeah youre probably right. i just hope he hasn't forgotten me. but i dont think i know him anymore, ive seen the video of him at beacon, is he still that brutal? i havent seen him like that since the breach."

Ruby:"I guess he was kinda scare, but come on, he saw you get hurt, i think you'd react the same way."

Yang:"Yeah you;re proabably right, but still, something felt off about him."

Ruby:"You're still a bit hurt that he left, aren't you? Dont worry sis, he'll return, he always does."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

alone in a big grass field, Velvet is sitting down, watching the clouds and staring at one of her most valuable possessions, a small flower, the last gift she got from her sentinel friend.

for unknown reasons, this daisy has stayed alive since being picked, without any external help, as it was passed from the slayers hand, it had been imbued with a minimal amount of argent energy, giving it enough lifeforce to last millenia.

this daisy won't die for a long time, neither will its owner.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

somewhere a long distance from the slightest form of civilization, in a cave of some sorts. there stood a single man, doomguy , having used ancient sentinel ways to reforge his armor, and construct his most powerful weapon, supposed to cut demons and end titans, it was now the bane of all grimm. no armor will be able to stop it, and in the hands of the legendary doom slayer. the world is one step closer to getting rid of the grimm terror once and for all.

_________________________________________________________________________

(a/n) Alright! this chapter was kinda hard to write, not sure where im going next with the story, so if you have any suggestions, feel free to post em in the comments, cause i have no idea how to continue lol

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 992 19
After doom slayer kills Samuel Hayden and retrieves the crucible he is teleported into a another world. How will doom slayer handle not killing a dem...
57.6K 869 26
[DISCONTINUED] Attention: This is an AU for both DOOM and RWBY. Some things will be altered or changed involving the protagonist and the lore of DOOM...
717K 20.5K 45
You're friends with everybody in the guild. Ever since your family abandoned you in the forest, you've been part of Fairy Tail. Before Fairy Tail, y...
20 0 14
What happens Blake and his little sister suddenly appear in My Hero Academia? What happens when Blake somehow got Todoroki and Midoriya to fall in lo...