Rejecting Kayla

By FrightBaby

Rejection is every wolfs worst nightmare. Some die if loneliness. Some stay lonely. Or some kill themselves... More

I am kayla reeds
Rejection
The note for u
Found
Long lost brother
Waking up
SEXY
Bonding time. Or making out time?
Grandchildren
Fuck it.
Oh god
Wrecking ball.
Punishment
Mine
So close
OH MY GOD!!!
Alpha against alpha
Shopping
Fun three days
My mate
Phone?!
Need help
Passing out
Take me
hey guys
Taken
i need you

Way out.

7.6K 289 13
By FrightBaby

I woke up to a pounding in my head. Like I have a hangover. But the thing is I didn't drink. Did I?

Then the memories came flooding through my mind. Oh shit I have been kidnapped. Where is Bailey?

Is she okay?

I looked around the room. It was a normal room but it didn't have windows. And I'm sitting on a mattress on the floor.

The room was empty just me sitting on the mattress.

Who took us?

I got up from the mattress. I'm going to find Bailey. I walked to the door. I put my ear up to it and listened. Nothing. No noise. I twisted the door nob hoping it would open.

Yes.

It opened. I peeped my head out looking left and right. There was a door right across from mine. Bailey might be in there.

I walked to the door and it opened. I peeped my head in. On the mattress what a sleeping Bailey.

I ran over to her.

I tried shaking her awake she didn't move. "Bailey get up" she moved a little bit.

Obviously ignoring me.

"Bailey get up we have been kidnapped".

She shot up. Looking around the room.

"I thought it was just a dream" she said.

"We have to get out of here" I said.

"Let's go" Bailey said.

She got up stumbling a little.

I walked to the door super quiet. Don't want our kidnappers to hear us.

We looked left to right.

All clear.

We started walking in all different directions(A:N I was thinking of one direction when I wrote that;))

"I think we should go this way" Bailey said pointing to a long hallway.

"Okay it's looks like the way out" I said.

We walked down a massive hallway.

My mind wondered off to ayden. What is he doing? Is he looking for me? He should cause I have been gone over night.

I miss him.

I snapped out of my thinking and looked down. I could see the front door from here.

All we had to do was make a clean exit down the stairs and out the door.

"Let's go before anyone wakes up" Bailey whispered.

"Let's just get out of here" I said.

We started walking down the stairs. Slowly and quietly.

When we got the last step I heard a Big Bang then a shatter.

The bang came from Bailey cause she knocked over a vase.

"Let's get out of here quick" I said.

We ran to the door.

We unlocked it. When we went to run out we crashed into a wall. Wait walls aren't muscly.

"Where do you think you going ladies?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 26 13
*Rewritten Version* After years of constant torture and pain, only one thing has kept me going- my mate. I thought when we meant, he'd be my knight i...
240K 4.2K 34
--- Was Called New Me And I'm Back -- Well I'm just another ugly, fat girl, with acne and purple glasses. My names Daisy Timber and I am apart of th...
188K 4.6K 33
"You rejected me!! Not the other way around!!" I yelled at him, tears streaming down my face. "I know." He says, he head hangs low. "And I'm sorry...
236K 10.3K 26
I was rejected by my family, the pack members and my mate because I couldn't shift. On the day of my sister and mate's mating ceremony, My wolf, or...