Girl with a golden heart.. (C...

By mahiramehta

# 1 -yourstoryindia on 10 Nov 2020 #13- Indian on 30 Jan 2022 #1 - Indianstory on 10 April 2022 It is a stor... More

Character info
Chapter 1.
Chapter -2
Chapter -3
Chapter -4
Chapter-5
Chapter -6
Chapter - 7
Chapter -8
Chapter -9
Chapter -10
Chapter -11
Chapter -12
Chapter -13
Chapter -14
Chapter-15
Chapter -16
Chapter -17
Chapter- 18
Chapter-19
Chapter - 20
Chapter-21
Chapter-22
Chapter-23
Chapter -24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter -27
Chapter -28
Chapter -29
Chapter -31
Epilogue
Attention.

Chapter -30

5.9K 376 54
By mahiramehta

Sunday..

"You invited everyone and I dont know when this work will get over and how will we manage everything?", Diya said while decorating the place while Tarun is making place for the food counter.

"Don't worry everything will be fine and you stop taking stress", Tarun said.

"Mumma, what should I wear? I should look like a princess in today's party", Bhavika said while coming in the living room.

"It's not your party baby. It's your mom's success party. She should look beautiful not you", Tarun stated the matter of fact.

"So what ? Even if it's Diya's party my Princess has to look the best", Farhan said while coming in the living room with a bag in his hand.

"Drama queen", Tarun muttered to himself while rolling his eyes when he saw Farhan.

"Yes buddy", Bhavika said while running in his arms.

"What are you doing here at this time?" Party is in evening not now", Diya said while narrowing her eyes.

"I know party is in evening. I came here to give this dress and accessories to princess. I have not come here for you or your husband", Farhan said while looking at Diya and Tarun.

"Hey , why are you taking me in between. I didn't even say you anything", Tarun said in his defence.

Farhan ignored him and started playing with Bhavika.

"Stop spoiling her and who told you to bring dress for her?", Diya asked him.

"I am not spoiling her. I just love her so I bring things for her and it's my wish. You don't have right to tell me what I should do and what not", Farhan said with a bit anger.

"Stop fighting you both and Farhan you can bring whatever you want for Bhavika. Nobody is going to stop you", Tarun's mom said while entering the living room.

"You are the only sensible person here aunty", Farhan said giving her a sweet smile.

"Now come , I made samosa. Eat and tell me how it is", Tarun's mom said placing plate on the table.

Both Bhavika and Farhan went to table and started eating samosas . While both Tarun and Diya were just looking at each other.

"Wow aunty , they are too yummy. Please teach this to you daughter in law as well", Farhan said smirking.

"Ya sure. Thank you for giving suggestions", Diya said sarcastically.

"Let's meet you in evening princess. Bye and get ready in what I have brought for you", Farhan said while going.

Diya took the bag from Bhavika and looked at the dress and tiara which Farhan brought.

"What should I do of this boy? He always bring costly dresses for her", Diya said while looking at the beautiful dress in her hand.

"He will do what he like. So stop telling him anything. He loves her too much, so he won't think much about money", Tarun said smiling.

They too eat samosa and started doing there work.

Evening...

"Diya , Farhan and his family came. Come out fast", Tarun shouted from behind the door.

"Ya, will be there in a minute", Diya shouted back.

When Diya came in the living room all the eyes were fixed on her. Clad in a blue saree , Diya was looking nothing less then a princess.

"Beautiful", Tarun murmured and is looking at Diya with his jaw dropped.

"Close your mouth otherwise flies will enter inside", Farhan said smirking.

Tarun instantly close his mouth and shifted uncomfortably in his place.

"Stop oggling at her like a creep", Farhan said.

"My wife, my wish", Tarun said getting irritated.

"You look so beautiful baby. Kissi ki Nazar na laga meri bacchi ko", Farhan's mom said while keeping her hand on Diya's head.

"Thanks for coming", Tarun said when he saw Diya's parents with Harshita and her kid.

"We had to come Tarun. After all it is our daughter's success bash", Laksh said.

When Diya saw her parents , she came towards them and took there blessings.

"I am so happy to see you all", Diya said hugging her parents and then Harshita.

Farhan who saw Diya's parents and Harshita entering,  got angry. He wasn't happy to see them.

"I think everything is fine between Diya and her parents", Farhan's abbu said.

"Ya , the way Diya is hugging them and talking to them I can say that", Farhan said with anger.

Then they saw Diya walking towards them with her parents.

"Mom , dad ; they are Farhan's parents and now my parents as well", Diya said while looking at Farhan's parents with happiness in her eyes and smile on her lips.

Both the set of parents greeted each other and talked fondly with each other. While Farhan went away from there and started playing with Bhavika.

"Farhan", Harshita called him.

Farhan turned back and saw Harshita standing with a girl in her arms.

"She is Bhavika?"Harshita asked.

Farhan just nodded her head in a yes looking at Bhavika and then at the girl in Harshita's arms.

"Oohh god , she is grown into a beautiful girl", Harshita said while admiring Bhavika.

Farhan felt a tug at his hand. He looked down and saw Bhavika asking him to bend down. He bent on his knees to know what Bhavika wants to say.

"Who is she?" Bhavika asked.

"She is your massi. Your mom's sister", Farhan said.

"And who is this baby?" Bhavika asked again.

"Your sister aa..", Farhan tried to remember Harshita's daughter name but is cut of by Harshita.

"Olivia , her name is Olivia and she is your small sister Bhavika", Harshita said with a smile on her face.

Harshita made Olivia sit on the floor and then Bhavika started playing with her.

"Farhan", Harshita called.

"Yes", Farhan said without looking at her.

"I am sorry Farhan , for what I did with you and Diya. I am really embarrassed for what I have done to you both", Harshita said with guilt.

"It's ok Harshita. It's been long since that incidence happened. I don't have any grudges against you anymore", Farhan said.

"You are really a best person Diya got as friend. Thank you for forgiving me", Harshita said with a smile.

"Umm, your husband didn't come?", Farhan asked.

"We are not together. I am staying  with my parents from past few months", Harshita said.

"Oohh sorry to hear that, but may I know why? You can share only if you feel comfortable", Farhan said.

Harshita then told him everything. From the time she got married to till she leaved his place. She also told him about how he sold her parents house.

Farhan is shocked will be an understatement. He couldn't believe something like that can happen to Diya's parents and sister. He felt bad for them.

"I guess, it is the punishment we got for troubling Diya over this year's", Harshita said.

"It's ok Harshita, let's baggons be baggons now. Everything will be alright", Farhan said with a smile.

"Massi , why  she is crying?", Bhavika asked pouting.

"She is hungry baby , so she is crying", Harshita said while taking Olivia in her arms.

"Come ,I will show you the room where you can feed her", Farhan said.

Farhan took Harshita to Diya's room and took Bhavika with him  near his parents.

"Attention please, thank you to one and all present here. I am so happy to see you all here to celebrate Diya's success", Tarun said.

Then Diya came in the centre and started talking.

"I want to thank each one of you for supporting me. Mom , dad thank you for marrying me to Tarunji.  You have given me the best thing of my life".

"Ammi, abbu ; I don't know how I got so lucky to get parents like you. You supported me when I needed it the  most. You took the best care of Bhavika when I was busy in studies.  Thank you for the love you bestowed on me and Bhavika", Diya said and hugged Farhan's parents.

Farhan's parents had tears in there eyes when they heared Diya.

"What I should say to you Farhan ? You are first friend in my life. You irritate me , you make me angry but the love and care you have for me is beyond words. Thank you for your support and love Farhan. I didnt just get a friend in you, but i also got a  brother which i never had" Diya said and hugged Farhan tightly.

"Pagal", Farhan muttered in Diya's ear with a teary eyes.

"Sir, thank you for giving support to Tarunji and never scolding him when he was late to office. You always tried to give financial support to us. Thank you for everything sir", Diya said to Tarun's sir.

"Mummy , papa; you are the best in laws a girl can get. I love you both", Diya said and took blessings from her in- laws.

"What should I say about you Tarunji? No words can describe my feelings towards you.  You supported me in each and every step from the time we got married. From past 2 years you are taking care of this house with your job. I don't know how I got so lucky to get a husband like you. More then me it has become your dream to see me as an IAS officer and see now our dream has come true. I have no shame in confessing my feelings in front of our families. I love you Tarunji. Thanks for coming in my life", Diya  said and hugged him.

Tarun hugged her very tightly.

"I love you too Diya", Tarun said in her ears.

"Enough of this emotional talks now. Let's celebrate", Farhan said and everyone smiled.

Then a cake is been brought in the middle of the living room and Diya along with Bhavika cut the cake.

All the people present there danced and then had there dinner. It was really a fantastic evening. All of them enjoyed.

"Thank you mom , dad , Harshita for coming and being a part of my success bash",Diya said and hugged them.

"Diya , we brought this for you", Payal said while forwarding a small jewellery box to Diya.

"Maa,I can't take this", Diya said while looking at Payal and Laksh.

"Diya, please don't say no to this gift. We have never given you anything till date. Just keep it as a token of love from us. This will make us feel that you have forgiven us", Laksh said while giving the box to Diya.

Diya looked at Tarun and when he blinked his eyes indicating her to take it, she took the jewellery box from her parents.

"Tell me whether you liked it or not?", Harshita said smiling.

Diya opened the box and saw a beautiful braclet in it.

"Thank you mom , dad for this beautiful braclet", Diya said and hugged her parents.

"I am glad that you liked it. Always keep this smile on your face",Laksh said and kissed her forehead.

It was a pure bliss moment for Diya when Laksh kissed her. The love which she was craving for from years , now she has got that love from her parents.

She bid bye to her parents and came back in the living room where Farhan with his parents were waiting for her.

"Diya , this is for you", Farhan's ammi said while giving her a box.

"You can't say no for this. As it is the blessing from your parents", Farhan said before Diya could say no to the gift.

"First time , Farhan has talked something sensible", Farhan's abbu said and everyone laughed.

Diya opened the box and her eyes went wide looking at the gold chain and pendant inside.

"Ammi, abbu ; sorry but I can't take such an expensive gift from you. Your blessings are what matters to me the most", Diya said while giving back the box to ammi.

"Diya , our blessings are always with you. But this is just a small gift for you . Please don't say no baccha", Farhan's mom said with a smile.

"Thank you ammi and I must say your choice is the best. The pendant is very beautiful", Diya said with a smile.

"It's me who selected this.  So the  credit goes to me", Farhan said smirking.

Diya just showed him her tongue and in return she got a glare from him.

"Now let's go. It's getting late", Farhan's dad said.

They too took there leave and then Diya first changed her saree and then with the help of Tarun and his mom they cleaned the home.

It took them 2 hours to wind up everything. Tarun lied on the bed waiting for Diya.

Diya came to the room after 10 minutes and kept her head on Tarun's chest .

"Thank you so much for today evening", Diya said looking in Tarun's eyes.

"Your happiness is what matters to me", Tarun said and kissed Diya on cheeks.

Diya hide her face in Tarun's chest.

"Still shy", Tarun said and took her below him.

Then the night was a pure bliss for them. They were deeply and madly in love with each other and they showed each other there love that night.

************************
Hellow guys..

How's the update?

Did you like the change in Diya's parents and Harshita?

This story is coming to its end and I just hope you all enjoyed reading it.

Please vote and share your views with me.

Next update 🔜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

207K 13.5K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
2.6K 488 17
Their first collision became the cause of their immense HATE towards each other. But something was there buried deep within their HEART, which led to...
8.5K 482 24
In a family of five brothers, Zayan stood distinct. He bore the physical scars of an abusive past. When their parents divorced, Zayan was forcefully...
19.6K 2.2K 32
A sequel to Aadhya- the life journey of a woman. But you can read this as standalone too. Still, I suggest reading that before, to understand the se...