BTS Imagines

By LuvliMochi

๐Ÿ’œWelcome page shows upload schedule and additional information๐Ÿ’œ ๐Ÿ’œIf you are looking for a fluffy wholesome... More

Welcome!
Jungkook: Overwatch
Taehyung: Archery
Jimin: Spin the Bottle
Hoseok: Camping
Yoongi: Mascarade
Jin: Friendship Bracelet
Namjoon: Hot Tub
Jungkook: Coffee
Taehyung: Tarot
Jimin: Peter Pan
Yoongi: Piano Lessons
Jin: Birthday
Namjoon: Award Show
Jungkook: Kissing Contest
Taehyung: Haircut
Jimin: Pocky
Hoseok: Anxiety
Yoongi: Tour
Jin: Pizza Delivery
Namjoon: Text Message
Jungkook: Photoshoot
Taehyung: Quarentine
Jimin: Nerf Gun
Hoseok: Soulmate
Yoongi: Dinner
Jin: Guitar
Namjoon: Art Class
Imagine's update(not story)
Jungkook: Life Guard
Taehyung: Costume Party
Jimin: Dream
Hoseok: Ice Skater
Yoongi: The Club
The End :C

Hoseok: Cupid Cafe

163 1 0
By LuvliMochi

"Ahhh Hoseok and f/n are so cute!" Namjoon said as we sat together at the cafe.

"Your matching outfits are on fleek." Taehyung complimented.

"Thanks Tae!" I smiled.

"I've known Hobi for a long time, but I realized I never asked how you guys met," Namjoon said.

Hoseok and I looked at each other and started laughing immediately.

"What?" Taehyung asked sipping his cup of tea.

"Nothing! We just met in a funny way." Hobi smiled. I took a bite from my muffin as I smile.

"Tell us!" Namjoon asked.

"Alright then, do you wanna tell love?" Hob poke my nose.

"Yup. It actually began in this cafe..."

Flashback

I sitting with my friends at my favorite cafe and we were confronting one of my friends who just got her heartbroken.

"I'm never going to marry anyone ever" She moaned.

"Come on Haley, it's going to be okay!" My friend Jisoo comforts

"You'll find someone. Look at me, I've never dated anyone. I'm sad, we can be single together. But I know it's not gonna last forever. We gotta make the best of it." I told Haley.

"We seriously need to get you, someone," Jisoo said as she dug through her bag.

"I'll be fine." I said.

"Take this ring pop, go to the most attractive person in the room, and propose to them."

"I'm not doing that!" I complained.

"That dude over there has been giving you looks, I think he's the most attractive," Haley whispered. There was a man in the corner of the shop working on his laptop. He was very handsome indeed.

"I'm not going to make a fool of myself."

"I'll buy you a Louis Vitton bag for your birthday next week." She wasn't kidding.

"Ah you got me there, DEAL." I took the ring pop took a deep breath and approached the man sitting in the corner.

"Can I help you?"

"This is gonna be weird...Will you marry me?" I asked. He chuckled.

"Did your friends make you do that?" he laughed

I nodded.

"I'm going to have to decline. I do see a damsel in distress over there," he said as he made his way to my group. Ouch. He wasn't looking at me, he was looking at Haley. Someone else was laughing at me from the side.

"Did it hurt?" he giggled.

"To get rejected like that cause he likes my friend, yeah it stings."

"No did it hurt when you fell from heaven." he smiled. His smile brightens up the world. He took off his bucket hat, revealing his face. I blushed at his adorable, yet sexy face.

"To answer your question, I guess?" I said and sat with him

"I hope that made you feel better. How could he pass up someone as cool as you. Proposing with a ring pop? Confidence!" he smiled

"I opposed it at first, but then my friend offered me a Louis Vuitton bag for my birthday next week. I'd be stupid to pass up that opportunity." I laughed.

"Your birthday is next week? Happy early birthday! Oh, I'm Hoseok by the way!" 

"Thank you, and I'm f/n."

"f/n what a pretty name!" he complimented.

"I should be asking you if it hurt when YOU fell from heaven. You're such an angel." I complimented. He put his hand against his chest.

"Ahh, my heart! So sweet. I wish all the girls I meet are like you."

"What makes you say that Hoseok?"

"They want me for my money," he said.

When then talked about our jobs and what our interests were. We took glances at the man and Haley since they looked like they were into each other. Jisoo was being a third wheel. She looked at me and gave us a thumbs up. Hoseok and I wave her goodbye as she exits the cafe. 2 hours pass and my phone went off.

"Sorry, Hello? Yes. Okay, I can do that. I'll be there in an hour. Sounds great, bye!" I said.

"Who was that?" he asked.

"My boss. She wants me there to work on some things. We got a new project to work on and I'm really excited for it. And I get paid extra for it. I also suspect a promotion soon, so I'm happy! I'm sorry our talk has to be cut short." I said.

"No, it's okay! You work hard. We'll just talk more in the future." He said and he held out his phone for me to put my number in.

"I am looking forward to talking more. I know we just met, but something tells me I can trust you." I said as I dug in my purse for a mint green letter.

"What's this?"

"An invitation to my birthday party." I smiled and he looked really excited.

"Awww thanks. I'm looking forward to it. I'll be honest, not sure what to get you." he said

"Don't worry about it. Being there and spending time is enough! We did have a great conversation about food, so there is somewhere to start if you really wanna get me something."

"OOH, I HAVE AN  IDEA!"  he giggled.

"I'll see you next week at Hobi." I smiled.

"Hobi?"

"Sorry! That kinda just came out."

"It's okay, I like it!"

Present time

"Then hoseok gave me a gift basket of my favorite snacks. He remembered everything I said that day we met." I finished.

"Wait so you're saying the man Haley is married to now rejected you for her?" Tae laughed.

"haha yes. If I didn't do it, they wouldn't have met. Mark told me I gave him the confidence to talk to her since he didn't know how to really leave me hanging. We joke about it all the time." I laughed.

"And if I didn't witness that, I wouldn't have met the love of my life." Hoseok stroke my hand and our wedding rings clinked against each other.

"AHHHH so cute." Taehyung smiled.

"That's really funny, gotta admit it. It was this Cafe right?" he asked.

"Yeah, I also heard some story of this place was a rose garden before the cafe was here. Legends say that there is a couple married in the garden, but it wasn't officially owned by anyone so a cafe was built on top. They say their spirits are lingering, spreading love like cupids arrow." Taehyung. 

"Did you make that up? Or are you serious?" Namjoon asked.

"It's a true story." the waiter said as he brought our appetizers. The elderly man smiled and set down a plate of cinnamon rolls

"Thank you but we didn't-" the man was gone.

"Where did he go?" Namjoon asked.

"Is there anything else I can get you." A waitress came up.

"WE didn't order these. The old man-" I began

"You saw the old man?" her eyes were widened

"What about him." Hoseok asked.

"Did he have a birthmark on the tip of his nose?" she asked

We all recalled the moment and we nodded our heads. She pulled out an old picture from her phone. The black and white picture was a man and his wife.

"This picture was taken a week before they passed away together," she said.

"AHHH THATS FREAKY," Hoseok said.

"Nope, this isn't real. It could have been just another man working here." Namjoon denied

"I can assure you I am the oldest one working here, I'm 41" she said

BRUHHHHHHHHH

"Don't worry. When people see him, that means love is going to be present soon. Who saw him first."

"Me" Taehyung raised his hand. He was facing the direction the old man came from.

"You might be surprised today." She said and put the check down. We split the bill and headed out together. A young girl tripped as she entered at the same time as us exiting. Taehyung caught her.

"I'm so sorry! Are you okay! I didn't mean to trip-" he was caught off guard by her beauty.

"No, it's okay. I should have waited for you to exit," she said. Tae looked at her with love and his face flushed.

It wasn't the last time they met. What a magical place. No wonder it is called The Cupid Cafe

A/n

I swear I have too many concepts for books in these one shots. If anyone wants to write full length stories of these, please just mention me and give me credit to the original story idea, then the rest of it is yours! Also, DM me and let me know if you do use my fanfic tropes/genre/theme as a full fanfic! I'm excited to see what you guys write! I'm releasing this a little early, cause why the hell not!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 739 36
Reactions to different scenarios with BTS. Might include NSFW scenarios, will be noted. Continuation of Bangtan Imagine. ~ BTS Member x Reader Insert...
1.4K 46 25
Suga, how you get so fly? BTS Min Yoongi Fanficton Complete
2.8K 315 18
๊งPass the end of winter's cold, until the spring day comes again, until the flowers bloom again. Please stay, please stay there a little longer๊ง‚ Welc...
535K 7.6K 99
โ” ๐—ต๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐˜†๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป. โœž๏ธŽโ˜ฏ๏ธŽ โ˜ ๏ธŽ๏ธŽโœˆ๏ธŽ โ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข ๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘ข๐‘ ๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘š๐‘ฆ ๐‘’๐‘ข๐‘โ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘Ž.โž