St. Salvador High school

By Poison_beri

"Let's play a game. If you win, I'll tell you the name of your killer and when you lose, you become my slave... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Epilogue

Chapter Nineteen

1K 48 1
By Poison_beri

"More! More...Ahh!" I moaned as Volkan pounded into my ass harder before putting three fingers into my mouth as I sucked on it while he pounded.

It felt so good being made a mess by Volkan, he pulled out his fingers from my mouth and rubbed my cock, pumping it faster and faster as I screamed louder, breath hitching with every thrust.

"I'm...I'm gonna cum." I said as Volkan pumped me harder making me moan his name as I came into his hand before I felt him cum inside me as my hole milked him till he was done.

I fell down stomach on the bed as panted before feeling a larger body close to me. I watched he get up before taking a cigarette and smoking it.

"S-smoking isn't g-good." I said nervously sitting up as I felt the cum drip down my legs as I hissed because I was slightly sore.

He looked at me and smirked before holding my chin and kissing me. I could taste the bitterness from the cigarette but it was just too addicting I couldn't help but moan.

"If smoking isn't good, then I'm not too." I felt his body vibrate with how husky his voice sounded before he got up from the bed, carrying me along with him as I wrapped my hands around him.

I hissed as I sat in my chair after the long class. Flames or Volcano as he told me to call him, really pounded my ass hard in the bathroom that it was beating like a heartbeat.

"Mr Stones, I haven't been seeing you around lately." I heard a very familiar annoying voice putting a frown on my face.

"What do you want, Andrew?" I asked as I frowned, earning an arrogant smirk on his face.

"I need you to fill out this form, it's for your class. Also..." He paused, dropping the papers on my table before grabbing my hand. "I was wondering if you were free later, so we could catch up."

I gagged at the feeling of his breath touching my skin making me cringe before I removed my hands and pushed away from me.

"Sorry but I'm busy." I responded, glaring him eye to eye before taking the forms and feelings. I sighed in relief after Andrew left before facing the forms properly.

Andrew O'Hare was the best definition of a narcissistic British bitch. He was intelligent, arrogant, selfish, held important in the school board and worst of all, trying to crawl up my ass since the day he laid eyes on me. It just got worst as the days go bye that he invades the staffroom just to harass me.

"God I hate paperwork." I complained, receiving a laugh from Michael as he finished grading his last script.

"I would help you and all but we're not doing the same field so have splendid day." He said as he stood up, gathering all his things together.

"You going to the dorm?" I asked before he scoffed and shook his head.

"Like hell. I need to see the proprietor's wife." He said before he waved goodbye and left the room.

Finally, I was done with grading and filling the form for my class before I packed up everything I needed for the day.

I was about to leave the room when something flashed my mind. I had forgotten the textbook I needed for tomorrow's class with Volkan so I needed to get it. If I was correct, he'd still be in the chemistry lab, mixing chemicals that gave him the satisfaction of a bomb.

My heart was beating in excitement as I went to the chemistry lab but my heart froze when I heard familiar noises coming from the chemistry lab.

My hands were shaking as I slowly opened the door, dropping the books I was holding in my hands.

Flames was having sex with the sexy female chemistry teacher who seemed to be enjoying his body taking it up her ass. I watched as he groaned before he came. I watched as he pulled out before discarding the condom and then he noticed my presence in the room.

His eyes never left mine as my body trembled before I quickly picked up my books, apologizing for disturbing them before running out of the room.

I could feel hot liquids spilling down my eyes. My eyes was so itching that I was missing steps as I ran to my room but none were anything fatal. I finally got to my room before taking the load off my body, going to my fridge for a bottle of water and gulping it down my throat desperately. I coughed loudly as I held my mouth before taking another bottle of water.

All I wanted was for this hot pain inside of me to go but even as I downed all this water, it wasn't doing anything to make me feel better so I dropped it and just cried.

I was such and idiot to believe that someone as handsome and powerful like Volkan. I shouldn't have expected anything from him and here I was crying like some bitch because I got attached. I should have listened to Michael when he warned me to be careful around them. I'm such a fool that I didn't realize I was being played.

I cursed myself mentally until I blacked out. When I woke up, my throat was dry, my voice was hoarse and my eyes were puffy. I also had class in an hour and half. Luckily, that was all I needed to get myself out of the cloud and into the harsh reality.

Class was really slow for me. I was distracted, exhausted and heartbroken. Michael could tell something was wrong and hit the nail right on the head but I avoided answering and I'm sure it already confirmed his theory.

"That'll be all." I said as I gathered my materials together, avoiding looking at Flames eyes but I could feel his eyes burning a hole through me.

"Can we talk?"

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Your avoiding me. Are you angry?"

"No I'm not. I shouldn't have assumed anything between us, I was really stupid to think that after all we're not dating, we're just two people in the wrong kind of relationship." I said as I chuckled nervously, walking to the door but I was pushed to the door.

I felt Flames big warm hands pinning my wrist to the wall before he kissed me, sinking his tongue into my crevice and kissing it so gently like I was his lover. I almost succumbed to that bitter addictive taste but I stepped on his right foot and slapped him hard on the cheek.

"Don't touch me! I don't want to have anything to do with you! Please..." I hit his chest, my head lowered as the tears I had been desperately trying to hold back fell. "Just leave me alone."

I raised my head to see Flames face stoic and void of any emotion. I turned my back and left the classroom to the nearest empty classroom I could find before bawling my eyes out.

I hated that he treated me tenderly even when we were nothing but friends with benefit. It was shattering how my first 'imagined' romance ended before it could start.

"Mr Stones, how nice of you to come here." Andrew's annoying voice rang in my eyes as I mentally wished to knock the smile off his face.

"You called me...sir?" I stressed in a manner drooling with hostility as I stood far away from his table in his standard office.

"You should relax Whitney, what we have to talk about is something that interests us both."

"Meaning?" I asked, raising my brow at him. He dropped an envelope which I walked forward and picked up before opening.

My eyes widened at the contents. It was pictures of Flames, committing recent crimes of arson from the date written on the picture. I also saw a picture where he was having sex with various types of teachers in the chemistry lab.

"Since the school can't have him around chemicals alone, he has sex with the chemistry teachers for both fun and accessibility. He could be really be sent to prison this time for as long as he lives. Don't you agree with me Whitney?" He asked as I bit my lips, my heart panicking about Flames future.

"W-what do you want?" I asked, knowing that he knew about my previous relationship with Flames.

He stood up and walked behind me, hugging me from behind and breathing softly on my neck.

"I want you. I've always wanted you." He whispered making me cringe but I couldn't push him away because I had to do this. I couldn't let anything happen to Flames because no matter what he had done, I was foolishly in love with him.

I felt as Andrew traced his hands around my chest as he kissed my neck making my skin to crawl in disgust. Everywhere he touched, everywhere he kissed, it made me more sick and disgusted with myself.

"So shall we begin..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

793 37 12
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Formerly known as: Locker Love All of his life, Sebastian So knows that he has practically blended into the background and has n...
17.9K 356 34
However, this time he did a move that I didn't expect. His face turned dark, his eyes shaded black as he smirked in a very evil way. "Why aren't you...
596 13 6
The Empire is a cesspool of crime and villainy, courtesy of Prime Minister Honest in his successful takeover by poisoning the Emperor and Empress and...
467K 10.7K 64
Hope. Such a trivial thing but if given, it could be the best or the worst thing that happened to you. Evianna Rose Romano. Daughter of the Italian...