Just the Little things (Jerri...

By SmolJellyBeanz

Jade Thirlwall has many sides to her. she is the owner and CEO of the worlds largest detective corporation, S... More

Small sample / preview
Chapter 1
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Maybe another time

Chapter 4

13.6K 173 53
By SmolJellyBeanz

"I swear to god, the next time you lie to me I will in noway hesitate to put you over my lap. Is that understood" She nodded I sighed

"I said. Am I Understood"

"Yes Ma'am, I'm sorry ma'am"

____________________________

Jade p.o.v

It was only 5:30pm and Perrie was already struggling to keep her eyes open. She keeps almost falling asleep as little snores escape her lips. hours before we discussed a few ground rules with the younger girl which included no touching me without permission, no swearing around the office and the importancy of keeping our possible Bdsm lifestyle behind closed doors.

"Perrie!?" My voice echo's throughout the room

Her head snaps up looking at me with almost guilty eyes

"Head off the desk. Do you need some caffeine because you have to complete those files by tonight" My tone calmed as the small girl nodded

I quickly called through to sam to grab me a coffee and Perrie a can of Pepsi along with a small bar of chocolate.

I didn't think caffeine would cause Perrie to be bouncing off the walls but oh boy was I wrong.

I kid you not within 30 minutes Perrie was restless, spinning around in her chair. walking around the room. Practically dancing while singing along to some musical

CRASH!

the sudden loud noise alerted me. Perrie was on the floor boxes of files were scattered across the ground. I took a deep breath.

"Perrie Edwards sit your fucking ass down on your chair and finish those files. Or so go helps me if I have to raise my voice at you again tonight you will not like the outcome." Rage burned through my body

we still had an hour and at this rate ill be spending my weekend finishing this paperwork.

Silence consumed the room. The only thing that could be heard from within these four walls was the quiet typing of my computer.

"Im sooooo bored. can we go home now? Can we fuck? I wanna fuck?" Her voice begged the silent air as she ran her hand up and down her thigh staring directly at me

"Perrie, stop. No We both have work to do. so turn around. face your computer and finish those last 3 files. Then you can be done." By this point, I wanted to be done. I just wanted to go home. I needed to make her mine. The room went back to silence as I heard Perrie moving paper around and typing.

The room was dimly lit. The light from London city beamed through the large windows.

Knock Knock Knock

3 quiet taps were unleashed onto my door I look up. The happy face of Lily made me smile

"Yes Love?"

"Just saying. I'm off for the night. Annie has a clinic thing as I'm gonna go with her. Also before I forget Leigh Anne called about something they found down at the crime scene and she wanted to go through the ideas and suspicions she has. anyway Have a good weekend ill see you again Monday morning"

I smile nodding before turning back to my work and scribbling down Leigh Annes name onto a post-it. I didn't have much more to do and I wanted it to be over with as quickly as possible.

-----
Nobody's  POV

The distinctive sound of P*rn Hub's opening tune rang out through the room. Jade's head shot up looking in the direction of where the noise came from. It was Perrie of course, the blond-haired girl sat curled up in her chair playing a video of two lesbians having sex.

"Perrie. Phone" The cold stern tone from Jade's voice. made Perrie cower slightly but she wasn't gonna give up. She wanted Jade.

"Perrie. I. will. not. ask. you. again. Phone on my desk now. It's highly inappropriate to watch that stuff here" Jade turned back to her computer screen typing away waiting for the phone to be placed on her desk

The sound of Perrie standing up was music to her ears she was happy that finally, Perrie was listening to her. Or so she thought

The placing of the phone on the table never came.

"Please Ms Thirlwall. Fuck me I want you to use me" by this point Perrie was kneeling down at Jade's feet softly petting her thigh looking up at the dominant girl like a lost kitten begging for attention.

"Perrie No. Phone on my desk" the words fall over deaf ears

Perrie only had one more plan if this didn't get her laid she wouldn't know what would.

"Please Mistress, Treat me like the little slut I am. F.U.C.K M.E"

Upon using the 8-letter word. Pleasure shot through Jade's body. It made her heart skip a beat.

Roughly Grabbing Perrie's Jaw. Jade forced the younger girl to look into her eyes

Her left hand quickly found its way underneath Perries Panties. Slowly rubbing Perrie's clit inserting a finger into her very wet pussy. Moans echoed the room

I wasn't long until Perrie was ready to cum. everything stopped. Shock pulsed through Perrie's body was soft whines escaped her lips she really thought Jade was about to let her cum.

"No means fucking no. So I suggest you get off your knees, walk your ass to my sofa and sleep until we are ready to leave. This behaviour is far from acceptable. And before you even think about rebelling. One more mistake and that sorry ass of yours won't be sitting comfortably for a good week now your in enough trouble as it is. so zip it and sleep" Jades Voice held power and confidence as she towered over the kneeling girl.

____________________________________

It took Jade an hour and a half to finish her work as well as the rest of Perrie's. Perrie has managed to fall asleep about 15 minutes after her stunt and there hasn't been even a peep out of her since. Jade took this time to relax in the silence. Her brain was full of thoughts about Perrie and the contract.

It was time to go home.

By the time they had reached Jade's house, it was 8 pm. Pipping hot Pizza was laid out on her dining room table. Jade ended up calling her security to carry her assistant's body to the car where The younger girl peacefully slept for the whole journey home.

"Perrie. come on now love it's time to wake up so we can go through the contact and eat some pizza."

Perrie's eyes were filled with guilt as she looked up at her soon-to-be mistress

"I'm really sorry about earlier miss. Please forgive me I didn't mean To make you angry" Perrie whimpered out scared for what punishment was to come

"Don't worry about that now pez. We will discuss that later on but let's go discuss this"

Contract:

-belonging to Jade Thirlwall

_____________________________________

Basics

B- Bondage

D- Discipline

S- Sadism - The tendency to derive pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from inflicting pain suffering, or humiliation on others

M- Masochism - The tendency to derive sexual gratification from one's own pain or humiliation.

____________________________________

Duration: 1.0

This contract will last 6 months. The Dom will decide at the end of the 6 months weather to renew or not

____________________________________

Responsibility: 2.0

The Dominant accepts the responsibility of fully looking after and caring for the submissive's body and feelings,  to provide for the safety and well-being of the submissive (including food and other kind of things she may need or ask for), as long as she owns the submissive.  The dominant also accepts the commitment to treating the submissive properly, training the submissive and punishing her when necessary.

The submissive is to be available for their mistress at all times. There are no excuses for not being available unless the mistress grants you permission. If the submissive is found unavailable and the mistress did not agree to this, then the submissive will receive a punishment chosen by their mistress.

__________________________________

Rules: 3.0

Note: each one of these rules must be memorized

1. Strictly no swearing.

2. No back-chatting to your mistress.

3. Never show disrespect to your mistress.

4. Never suppress moans unless advised to do so.

5. Never show irrelevant behaviour of any kind in front of your mistress.

6. Sleep times will always be decided by the mistress (But this will never include a time set which will make you too tired for the next day.)

7. No shouting at your mistress.

8. Do not resist punishment.

9. If you are not to be where you should be at whatever time. make sure your mistress knows beforehand and not after. (This includes small things like getting stuck in traffic etc.).

10. You may not find release until your mistress has given you permission to do so. No matter the circumstances you must ask to cum unless your mistress has told you otherwise.

11. Playing with yourself or getting others to please you is strictly prohibited.

13. You must be ready for your mistress as she may play with you whenever she wishes, whether its in a public or private environment. Resisting will result in immediate punishment.

14. Letting anyone else touch you or you touching them apart from your mistress is unacceptable. The same goes with flirting with any other person apart from your mistress. The result of disobeying this rule is receiving as severe punishment.

15. Never Lie to your mistress. If you attempt to excuse your lie afterwards, then the punishment will be made worse.

16. I (Jade Thirlwall) must be referred to as Miss or Mistress at all times. Public settings are unincluded as this side of our relationship must be kept behind closed doors only for the sake of my own job, In public, I shall be seen as your girlfriend but taking advantage of this will result in immediate punishment.

17. You will sleep naked and on the floor next to your mistress's bed unless your mistress instructs otherwise.

________________________________________

Safe words: 4.0

Green: This informs your dom that you are okay with the actions that are going on at this time.

Yellow: You aren't telling your dom that you can't cope with these actions. but you are giving them a warning that you are close to reaching the point and that you would like to slow down.

Red: You have reached the line that your dom cannot cross. By telling them 'Red', You will force the dom to come to a stop as they will understand that you are not capable of going any further.

__________________________________________

Rules for punishments: 5.0

Punishment of the sub is subject to certain rules designed to protect the sub from intentional abuse or permanent bodily harm (see 6.0).  Punishment must not incur permanent bodily harm or the following forms of abuse:

1. Blood may not be drawn at any time. Punishment must stop immediately if blood is drawn
2. Burning the body
3. Drastic loss of circulation
4. Causing internal bleeding
5. Loss of consciousness
6. Withholding of any necessary materials, such as food, water, or sunlight for extended periods of time

__________________________________

Permanent Bodily Harm: 6.0

Since the body of the sub now belongs to the Dom, it is Dom's responsibility to protect that body from permanent bodily harm.  Should the sub ever come to permanent bodily harm during the course of punishment or in any other slavery-related activity, whether by intention or accident, it will be grounds for immediate termination of this contract, should the slave so desire?  Permanent bodily harm shall be determined as:

1. Death
2. Any damage that involves loss of mobility or function, including broken bones.
3. Any permanent marks on the skin, including scars, burns, or tattoos, unless accepted by the slave.
4. Any loss of hair, unless accepted by the slave.
5. Any piercing of the flesh which leaves a permanent hole, unless accepted by the slave.
6. Any diseases that could result in any of the above results, including sexually transmitted Diseases.

__________________________________

Termination of Contract: 7.0

This contract may be terminated at any time by your mistress, but never by the sub,  except under special conditions explained within this contract.  Upon termination, all physical evidence of the dynamic, including this contract, will be destroyed, and all materials and belongings shall belong to the Mistress, to be shared or kept as they see fit.  The  Sub, owning nothing and having agreed to give up all worldly possessions and body to the Mistress, shall once again own their body, but nothing else, unless the Mistress decides to give back their possessions.

_____________________________________

PG. 12 

Submissive's Signature: 15.0.0

I have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety.  I agree to give everything I own to my master, and further accept their claim of ownership over my physical body.  I understand tha I will be commanded and trained and punished as a slave, and I promise to be true and to fulfill the pleasures and desires of my master to the best of my abilities.  I understand that I cannot withdraw from this contract except as stated in this contract. 

Signature:__________

Master's Signature: 15.0.1

I have read and fully understand this contract in its entirety.  I agree to accept this slave as my property, body and possessions, and to care for them to the best of my ability.  I shall provide for their security and well-being and command them, train them, and punish them as a slave.  I understand the responsibility implicit in this arrangement and agree that no harm shall come to the slave as long as they are mine.  I further understand that I can withdraw from this contract at any time. 

Signature:____________

____________________________________________

"So this is it?" Perrie questioned looking over at the 12-paged contract in front of her.

"Yes my love" Jade responded softly gently rubbing the younger girl back

The two girls were peacefully sat in Jade's dining room. It wasn't until Jade had got her soon-to-be sub into the house did she realise Perrie didn't like pizza so much to Jade's dismay Mcdonald's was on its way.

"I want you to take this home when you leave tomorrow morning and then on Monday after work if you're not busy I would like to take you out to dinner and then we can discuss the signing of this contract" The eldest girl spoke. her voice full of dominance as well as a hind of softness

Perrie nodded closing the contract and slipping it into her rucksack.

Jade stood up and walked out of the room. confusing the smaller girl

it wasn't long before she returned though. this time her hand held a notebook and a pen. placing it in front of Perrie before taking a seat next to the girl.

"hm lets take a look on what happened today. Firstly you lie to me, Then you blatantly ignore me and disobey me, then you decided to watch a P*rn video while working which you should know is highly inappropriate and lastly you decided to touch me without permission even though id mentioned hours before isn't allowed"

Perrie's gaze immediately shifted to the floor as she hung he head in shame.

"I'm sorry miss" her voice was soft. Guilt was evident within her position

"Im sure you are so now is your time to prove it. As i am unable to handle with the situation as I would if that contract was signed I've decided im going to get you to write lines instead.
So let's see you broke 4 rules.
so I want these four sentences written out 30 times
'I will not ignore or disobey the command of Miss.'
'I will not Lie to Miss.'
'I will only touch miss when given permission.'
'I will never watch inappropriate videos at work without being told to by Miss.
Is that understood" Dominance consumed jades body

Perrie whimpered

"Bu-"

"No buts now get writing. you have until 10:30 to finish all 120 lines. If your dinner comes and you still aren't done you will sit here and write lines while you eat I don't care how much your wrist aches I want them done. "

Perrie huffed scribbling down on the first page on the note book as Jade left to make

"Hey! Penmanship counts Perrie" The sound of the Perrie whining and a page being ripped out consumed the air.

Jade smiled,

Words 2761

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Recall mxm By TheoryKierei

Historical Fiction

155K 11.5K 19
Book 3 of Reverse. Can be read as a stand-alone. bxb Being a male prostitute wasn't all it was cracked up to be. Every rake in England likely dreamed...
28.2K 454 25
"Alina, please believe me that i haven't been messing with anyone. What do i have to do for you to understand how much i want to be with you?" Madiso...
405K 7.7K 22
Rated R "Please, faster," I begged but he didn't oblige. "No, my control, my pace," he said. Then, I felt his lips on mine as he continued easing in...